May 04, 2024, 01:52:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: best coin on the market?
VERGE - 294 (40.8%)
XVG - 427 (59.2%)
Total Voters: 721

Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 667 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [$XVG] VERGE [POW][MultiAlgo][TOR/i2P][no premine/ico!]  (Read 843553 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (51 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
micrypto

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:29:17 AM

Hi there,

I am quite new here. I am observing this coin from a couple of weeks. Maybe it has some potential but lacks on mkt side.

I came from startup's world (EU and Silicon), still a student for few month, I am usually working as growth hacker.

Do you have a bounty program? May I help from business side?

Just a couples of questions:

which is your UVP? (unique value proposition - why  are you  better than your competitors?)

The new website is less dark ( better from a psychology point of view) but UI/UX need some improvement but nice job Smiley

I read that you are ready for an adv campaign, please don't spend a lot of money in adv, you can use some hacks or use something as  https://adespresso.com to make some A/B test.

Devs seem really active, with a good community and mkt this coin can really arrive at 1$.

let me know if I can help Cheesy

Yes, you're right!

1. You must apply bounty program to encourage people to add values, (even with "tipbot" on slack or telegram)

2. The new website design is good but not enough, need more improvements in the design to be professional like top cryptos Zcash/ETH/Ripple!

3. I think you should redesign your logo (Verge identity), hire someone or ask people on twitter and the best design will get reward (10K/20K/50K/100K XVG)
The design must be innovative  (redesign logo with some banners for social media)

4.  Promo video to explain Verge features  (For example: like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg)

5. Marketing is everything! (The success of any project depends on marketing and innovation)
 I think Vege have the innovation but need more marketing!

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Goruno

Activity: 401
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 02:38:13 AM

Hi there,

I am quite new here. I am observing this coin from a couple of weeks. Maybe it has some potential but lacks on mkt side.

I came from startup's world (EU and Silicon), still a student for few month, I am usually working as growth hacker.

which is your UVP? (unique value proposition - why  are you  better than your competitors?)

The new website is less dark ( better from a psychology point of view) but UI/UX need some improvement but nice job Smiley

I read that you are ready for an adv campaign, please don't spend a lot of money in adv, you can use some hacks or use something as  https://adespresso.com to make some A/B test.

Devs seem really active, with a good community and mkt this coin can really arrive at 1$.

Yes, you're right!

1. You must apply bounty program to encourage people to add values, (even with "tipbot" on slack or telegram)

2. The new website design is good but not enough, need more improvements in the design to be professional like top cryptos Zcash/ETH/Ripple!

3. I think you should redesign your logo (Verge identity), hire someone or ask people on twitter and the best design will get reward (10K/20K/50K/100K XVG)
The design must be innovative  (redesign logo with some banners for social media)

4.  Promo video to explain Verge features  (For example: like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KlYJ0sNVVpg)

5. Marketing is everything! (The success of any project depends on marketing and innovation)

I agree with you about this plan . This project is so great and it's known as valued coin in the crypto community.
If this coin has a way of promotion like XRP , I believe this project will bring us back more big investors .
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1009

$XVG - The Standard in Crypto as a Currency!

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 03:32:22 AM

hey everyone!

i just set our main website, VergeCurrency.com into forced SSL redirection, so as soon as the certificate is authorized and the DNS is resolved, the site will be back up.

(This just means that if someone types in vergecurrency.com into their browser, it will redirect them to https://vergecurrency.com to force an SSL connection)

Pools and Exchanges can feel free to make pull requests to the site to be listed with us here:

Pools: https://github.com/vergecurrency/vergecurrency.com/blob/master/pools/index.html
Exchanges: https://github.com/vergecurrency/vergecurrency.com/blob/master/index.html

(https://github.com/vergecurrency/vergecurrency.com)

_///// [$XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON THE VERGE ★★★★★ [MULTI-ALGO] /////_
viralz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 03:55:59 AM

1. Whitepaper (ours is a Blackpaper) - DONE
2. Electrum i2p Server/Client - DONE
3. Electrum TOR Server/Client - DONE
4. Produce Electrum Binaries from current client scripts, for ease of use - by end of week, June 9th
5. Marketing campaign across multiple crypto services - ONGOING, see below.
6. i2P/TOR Android Wallets - ~July 2017.
7. Expand Verge Radio to become RadioCrypto, and include in core wallets - Halfway done, Completed by ~ June 26th
8. New Core Wallet Release - Early July 2017

There are a few other major announcements coming over the next week, but i can't post them until they are finalized.
hint: we're being added to some other major crypto services.

Marketing Campaign Fundraiser:

i am going to get an ad for Verge listed for a year on the new Coinomi Android Wallet.

if you'd like to donate, send some btc here:
1CM9bUJaYgpBdYQPsmVfndwT3hz5beeLx7

or some verge to here:
D9yJSYTZJ2YQKcnPATbvBrGNwxDgpoAyGC

so c'mon guys, everyone is always talking about how we need more marketing, this is a solid opportunity i've got for us!

Somehow, I thing that it is better to have your important note/achievement/update on the first page.

If many read this note,
I think this note can move anyone opinion that the coin is amazing and growing.
nasibakar

Activity: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 04:39:04 AM

Let's say in the future that the coins are mined,... it is mined (the mining is done),

Please note: I could not get in the website (of VERGE) to donwload the paper and any specs on the site here:

how s a bout the fee of nodes?
is there any fee for the node to keep 24 hours/day later?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 06:23:02 AM

Let's say in the future that the coins are mined,... it is mined (the mining is done),

Please note: I could not get in the website (of VERGE) to donwload the paper and any specs on the site here:

how s a bout the fee of nodes?
is there any fee for the node to keep 24 hours/day later?

site is waiting for certificate auth from cloudflare, should be back up shortly. i set it to force redirect to ssl.

(see post 2 above your post  Cheesy)

Glider_X

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:33:33 AM

Hi there,

Yes, you're right!

-A bounty program will definitely encourage people to add values, it's like the mining, just crowdsourcing.

-yep

-yep

-maybe to realize a promo video like that it can be expensive, for now, I think is better use lean methodologies,  but we can just write a blog post and turn into video with an AI (https://lumen5.com/). Video are definitely more engaging and we need an organic grow to reduce dumps.

- Inside startup world we say 40% product 60% mkt. I this case, I would say, 35% product, 35% mkt, 30% community

I agree with you about this plan . This project is so great and it's known as valued coin in the crypto community.
If this coin has a way of promotion like XRP , I believe this project will bring us back more big investors .

It's a long trip, but not impossible Cheesy

I have some  iconography of roadmap templates to use, they have a better impact than a simple list
Litedon8

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 05:19:15 PM

Hi there,

Yes, you're right!

I have been talking about all this since weeks!

Marketing is Key
jijiliangliang

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 06:34:14 PM

Hi there,

Yes, you're right!

Marketing is Key

IMO, marketing can pump the price of many cryptocoins up for some time, but it won't help forever. Being adopted to be used in real world is key for coins to survive in long term. Otherwise... Everyone should know the result.
Verge should add some feature or service that can be adopted in real world for long term survival. Of course its price will go up too if it can do so.
doublejoint

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 10:17:44 PM

Hi there,

Yes, you're right!

Marketing is Key

IMO, marketing can pump the price of many cryptocoins up for some time, but it won't help forever. Being adopted to be used in real world is key for coins to survive in long term. Otherwise... Everyone should know the result.
Verge should add some feature or service that can be adopted in real world for long term survival. Of course its price will go up too if it can do so.

I believe after root stock, adding Segwit will enable more features and more use cases - we will get lightning network/payment channels + Confidential transactions + MAST + Schorr signatures + others.  Next would be to get business and consumers to adopt
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2017, 11:36:11 PM

https://Vergecurrency.com is back up with forced SSL.

Genri4

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 13, 2017, 11:42:50 PM

When the XVG will be on Poloniex?
Dogedarkdev (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 12:22:11 AM

poloniex does not give coin developers the date of when/if they are being listed, before it happens. i would find out at the same time as everyone else.

Shintax

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 12:44:32 AM

Try submitting a coin request form @ https://poloniex.com/coinRequest just fill out some basic info and the more of these are submitted the higher the chance of getting listed Wink

▀  ███       LEDGER  WALLET   PROTECT  YOUR  BITCOINS
▀  ▀▀▀       Smartcard security for your bitcoins        Decentralized,Open,Secure         Available now  []
▀  ▀  ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
humpi

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:05:30 AM

I am trying to open my verge desktop wallet, but it keeps crashing at loading block index.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or a fix for the problem?

Thank you
chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:09:50 AM

I am trying to open my verge desktop wallet, but it keeps crashing at loading block index.

Thank you

You're gonna need to provide a little more info than that if you want someone to help ya out Smiley

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Transfercoin
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
ibeta

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:15:26 AM

Guys please help me - I have never mined before. This is my first time and I would like to start with Verge.

My PC info as follow.
AMD FX-9590 CPU (8x 4.70GHz/8MB L3 Cache)
Liquid CPU Cooling System [AMD] - ARC Dual Silent High Performance Fan Upgrade (Push-Pull Airflow)
Memory   16 GB [8 GB x2] DDR3-1600 Memory Module
Video Card   AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB
Motherboard Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 -- AMD 990FX w/ 4x PCI-E 2.0 x16
Power Supply   600 Watt - Standard
Primary Hard Drive   64 GB ADATA SP900 SSD

Is it possible to mine with this ?
Do i need to purchase another mining machine ?
Is it easy to set up ?

Anyone can help with my questions ?? I need to setup mining ...
chey

Activity: 367

I'm a miner not a minor.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2017, 02:41:21 AM

Guys please help me - I have never mined before. This is my first time and I would like to start with Verge.

My PC info as follow.
Liquid CPU Cooling System [AMD] - ARC Dual Silent High Performance Fan Upgrade (Push-Pull Airflow)

Is it easy to set up ?

You can absolutely mine with your CPU simply by specifying an algorithm in your config and turning on mining in the wallet. There is info here for that: https://github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE

If you want to mine with your GPU you'll need separate mining software that supports one of the XVG algorithms. sgminer is a good example of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.0

Good luck!

██
██
██
1st Stake
Android Wallet
Transfercoin
              ▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄
          ▄█▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀█▄
       ▄█▀▀▄▄█████▀ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█████▄▄▀▀█▄
     ▄█▀ ▄████▀▀▀ ▄███████▄ ▀▀▀████▄▀▀█▄
   ▄█▀ ▄███▀  ▄██ █████████ ██▄  ▀███▄ ▀█▄
  ▄█ ▄███▀ ▄████▀ ▀███████▀ ▀████▄ ▀███▄ █▄
 ▄█ ▄███  ████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀████  ███▄ █▄
▄█ ▄███  ███▀                   ▀███  ███▄ █▄
██ ███  ███▀                     ▀███  ███ ██
██ ███  ███                       ███  ███ ██
██ ███  ▄▄▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███ ██
██ ██ ▄███████▄               ▄███████▄ ██ ██
▀█ ▀█ █████████               █████████ █▀ █▀
 ▀█ █ ▀███████▀               ▀███████▀ █ █▀
  █▄ ▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄██▄▄       ▄▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀ ▄█
   ▀█▄ ▀███▄  ▀▀█████████████▀▀  ▄███▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄ ▀████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████ ▄▄█▀
       ▀█▄▄▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀▄▄█▀
          ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄█▀
             ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀
██
██
██
giantkin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 02:56:25 AM

Thank you

You need to uninstall and reinstall. (and/or delete the block you have)

im just guessing.  OH and if you have any coins in that wallet, make sure you BACK IT UP, before u delete it.

http://choicehost.biz  Domains and DIY -hosting   I save $5 or so, for each domain a year.  (Compared to other Domain Registrars)
ibeta

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 14, 2017, 03:29:17 AM

My PC info as follow.

Is it easy to set up ?

You can absolutely mine with your CPU simply by specifying an algorithm in your config and turning on mining in the wallet. There is info here for that: https://github.com/vergecurrency/VERGE

If you want to mine with your GPU you'll need separate mining software that supports one of the XVG algorithms. sgminer is a good example of this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=632503.0

Good luck!

Ok - I would like to start using GPU mining . Is there a guide for beginners step by step ? So i download sgminer then what ? Huh
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 667 »
  Print  

Jump to: