Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:02:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  
Author Topic: **PRESIDENT TRUMP**OFFICIAL THREAD***TRUMP COIN***OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 268411 times)
Blas

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:44:23 PM

2 important serious points:

Who and why said there was going to be an important youtube broadcast yesterday and why the fud was allowed regarding this, This is not serious to say one thing and then never happened. You like to be taking serious , then be serious first.

Second and more important is , do you think Mr Trump will accept donation from people who does not know who managed Trumpcoin, do you think he will accept to take the risk and then find out he received money from lets say people with bad records in life? He will not take the chance till he knows where the money is coming from, he is running for elections and will not accept donations when he does not know if the people who managed the coin are respectable, so you will have to come out and say who you are if not this will never work, its as simple as this, if you think he will accept money just like that without checking who is the organiser. We live in a real world where the media will check where the money to sponsor the campaign is coming from

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sssergy

Activity: 366

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 02:55:54 PM

Why trump falls in price? will it rise?

Welcome to Crypto-land Smiley

There was some media hype that never came which is why there was a price rise, plus the .com domain was purchased, and I think some banner ads are coming out.

The answer to "will it rise?" is 99% sure yes. I am extremely bullish on Trump, as is most of the crypto community that is following the coin (even the so-called haters secretly want trump coins). The yobit trollbox has been obsessing over Trump for the last week, and that obsession does not look to stop anytime soon, and as the elections heat up Trumpcoin is gonna take front row and center. There seems to be strong support at 10k sats, it looks like the new floor for the coin which is fantastic to say the least as last week it was 3k sats floor.

Remember, nothing like this has been done before, and anything in the crypto-world that is a "first" usually gets big returns in the end. Trumpcoin has turned into a very serious project from the looks of the talks here.

I followed the pump very closely on Thursday and friday. From the looks of it, there were many, many small investors. The BIG money has not come in just yet. We are still in early, early adopter phase for this coin. /biz/ enthusiasts are all for the coin, there is some serious meme magic going on for it, a coin fashioned after the "Lord Kek" himself is a powder keg indeed.

Considering the election, Trumpcoin is on fast forward. Again its a 10k sat floor from the looks of it,
 this coin is no joke, people are beginning to take it seriously now. Especially through all the crap its been through. Very exciting times indeed. There are only a few issues for the project, more than can be said of other coins.

Congrats on Trump Fund. This thing really took off

The next couple months are going to be a wild ride for sure.

I want it to wild ride some more time))

it is not necessary to believe in empty promises.
iamvadimm

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:01:03 PM

Why trump falls in price? will it rise?

Welcome to Crypto-land Smiley

There was some media hype that never came which is why there was a price rise, plus the .com domain was purchased, and I think some banner ads are coming out.

The answer to "will it rise?" is 99% sure yes. I am extremely bullish on Trump, as is most of the crypto community that is following the coin (even the so-called haters secretly want trump coins). The yobit trollbox has been obsessing over Trump for the last week, and that obsession does not look to stop anytime soon, and as the elections heat up Trumpcoin is gonna take front row and center. There seems to be strong support at 10k sats, it looks like the new floor for the coin which is fantastic to say the least as last week it was 3k sats floor.

Remember, nothing like this has been done before, and anything in the crypto-world that is a "first" usually gets big returns in the end. Trumpcoin has turned into a very serious project from the looks of the talks here.

I followed the pump very closely on Thursday and friday. From the looks of it, there were many, many small investors. The BIG money has not come in just yet. We are still in early, early adopter phase for this coin. /biz/ enthusiasts are all for the coin, there is some serious meme magic going on for it, a coin fashioned after the "Lord Kek" himself is a powder keg indeed.

Considering the election, Trumpcoin is on fast forward. Again its a 10k sat floor from the looks of it,
 this coin is no joke, people are beginning to take it seriously now. Especially through all the crap its been through. Very exciting times indeed. There are only a few issues for the project, more than can be said of other coins.

Congrats on Trump Fund. This thing really took off

The next couple months are going to be a wild ride for sure.

I want it to wild ride some more time))

it is not necessary to believe in empty promises.

i wrote  i want, not believe.
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:01:19 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 03:13:17 PM by Jaerky

2 important serious points:

Who and why said there was going to be an important youtube broadcast yesterday and why the fud was allowed regarding this, This is not serious to say one thing and then never happened. You like to be taking serious , then be serious first.

Second and more important is , do you think Mr Trump will accept donation from people who does not know who managed Trumpcoin, do you think he will accept to take the risk and then find out he received money from lets say people with bad records in life? He will not take the chance till he knows where the money is coming from, he is running for elections and will not accept donations when he does not know if the people who managed the coin are respectable, so you will have to come out and say who you are if not this will never work, its as simple as this, if you think he will accept money just like that without checking who is the organiser. We live in a real world where the media will check where the money to sponsor the campaign is coming from

You gotta be kidding me. This is not necessary at all. Bad records in life? Who cares, money is money. Do you think politicians check where they get their donations from? "Oh, this guy got a traffic ticket, or he got charged with a misdemeanor! That's it, we can't accept it!" What a load of nonsense. People are FREE to give their donations any way they choose, and ACCEPT those donations.

No, they don't have to come out, crypto is about anonymity and decentralization. In fact I advise the dev team to remain anonymous.

Oh and as to why he didnt get on the show - he was pushed off due to time constraints. Robert David Steele will be coming on at a later date, I reckon. Besides, there will be many more opportunities to get the coin media attention anyway.

This coin is perfectly legit as is. Trump cannot sue as he is a political figure. The Devs are free to remain anonymous as they should. There are only a few major issues with the coin, mainly being the transparency of the Trump Fund and the blockchain and wallet, which have some issues to be worked out. Otherwise this coin is good to ride.

I've been doing crpyto for years. There is a reason why I am very bullish. Trump has a fanatical support base. For those who doubt the dev team, it's kind of laughable as this dev team is more legit than most of the crypto world here, as Trumpcoin is tied to a greater cause than just crpyto tech. You're talking about politics, ideologies, etc etc. It's important.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:44:19 PM

I would encourage everyone to stay positive. As was said before this is the crypto world which is the stock market on steroids being drunk by children.
It will rise fast and fall just as fast, but it's the long game that counts.

We're on a good tack and everyone needs to stay level headed and work together. Backbiting and bickering over things that don't mean anything in the long wrong is a waste of valuable energy. First impressions mean everything to future visitors to this forum and the Trumpcoin growth.

The Trumpcoin team is striving behind channels to get us on lots of media channels whether it's Alex Jones, Reddit, other Youtube channels, etc. There's lots of Trump news flying around so if we get bumped here and there, oh well. We'll pop up somewhere else. Patience grasshoppers.  Smiley

Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 03:46:21 PM

Lots of good conversation here and lots of really good points.

Without full transparency, we will not achieve our goals.

Block Explorer: It is owned and maintained by Chicken65 and TrumpTechGuy. I have been trying very hard to get those two to fix it. I had some initial contact with TechGuy (the programmer) where I advised him the explorer was offline. He told me that he didn't realize the server was off and turned it back on. I thanked him and asked him if he would be able to help me with a reddit tip bot, which he agreed to do.

Chicken65 got very upset with both of us and long story short, TrumpTechGuy advised me that he no longer has time to help. Every communication with him that I have attempted from that point has been ignored by TrumpTechGuy. Chicken65 has me blocked on Skype for about 3 days now.

This situation presents major challenges to me, the "Technical Director" of this project. I am literally being blocked from resolving the issues with the explorers to return transparency to our blockchain.

Speaking of the issue with the explorer:

There is a concerning pattern in Help Desk tickets. Wallet sync issues are becoming more common each day.

I am also seeing discrepancies in what people are reporting as fully synced block heights.

I believe what I am seeing is evidence that the chain has been forked. If Chicken65 does not allow TrumpTechGuy to help us to address this issue ASAP then the issues that we are seeing today will only get worse. There is still time to fix it but we will need some undeaf ears to do so.

Community,

We need the fork addressed, our Block Explorer fixed, and full transparency resumed. I am unable to help as I am apparently not allowed to talk to the programmer anymore. Please beseech Chicken65 to properly address this with our programmer, TrumpTechGuy and remove his restrictions against TrumpTechGuy in regards to working with and helping TrumpCoin.

I want to state here that I have worked tirelessly for days now assisting people who have coins stuck and begging the only person that I know can fix it to help or advise. I am  at my wits end.

I would like to ask everyone who is running a wallet on their computer to please post your block height for us all to compare against and see what I am saying is true and measure progress towards resolution.

Please take a moment to click Help->Debug Window in your wallet and post what it says next to "number of connections" and "Current number of blocks"

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2016, 03:59:06 PM

Bitbullbarbados Wallet:
Number of Connections:     9
Current Number of Blocks: 259,154
Signal7

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:10:58 PM

My Wallet:
Connections: 9
Blocks: 259,181

My Seed Node:
Connections: 82
Blocks: 259,181

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:12:45 PM

Block Explorer: It is owned and maintained by Chicken65 and TrumpTechGuy. I have been trying very hard to get those two to fix it. I had some initial contact with TechGuy (the programmer) where I advised him the explorer was offline. He told me that he didn't realize the server was off and turned it back on. I thanked him and asked him if he would be able to help me with a reddit tip bot, which he agreed to do.

Chicken65 got very upset with both of us and long story short, TrumpTechGuy advised me that he no longer has time to help. Every communication with him that I have attempted from that point has been ignored by TrumpTechGuy. Chicken65 has me blocked on Skype for about 3 days now.

This situation presents major challenges to me, the "Technical Director" of this project. I am literally being blocked from resolving the issues with the explorers to return transparency to our blockchain.

There is a concerning pattern in Help Desk tickets. Wallet sync issues are becoming more common each day.

I am also seeing discrepancies in what people are reporting as fully synced block heights.

I believe what I am seeing is evidence that the chain has been forked. If Chicken65 does not allow TrumpTechGuy to help us to address this issue ASAP then the issues that we are seeing today will only get worse. There is still time to fix it but we will need some undeaf ears to do so.

Community,

We need the fork addressed, our Block Explorer fixed, and full transparency resumed. I am unable to help as I am apparently not allowed to talk to the programmer anymore. Please beseech Chicken65 to properly address this with our programmer, TrumpTechGuy and remove his restrictions against TrumpTechGuy in regards to working with and helping TrumpCoin.

I want to state here that I have worked tirelessly for days now assisting people who have coins stuck and begging the only person that I know can fix it to help or advise. I am  at my wits end.

I would like to ask everyone who is running a wallet on their computer to please post your block height for us all to compare against and see what I am saying is true and measure progress towards resolution.

Please take a moment to click Help->Debug Window in your wallet and post what it says next to "number of connections" and "Current number of blocks"

Chicken is full of shit
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:17:28 PM

I was having problems with a wallet that said it was up to date, but was and still is several thousand blocks out of date.

Number of connections 3
Current number of blocks 251993
Estimated total of blocks 259187

I left it open and connected over night and it only gained a couple of blocks. The last block was 11 hours ago.

When i look in the debug console log there are lots of connection failed lines.
Lucky7btc

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:20:32 PM

I was having problems with a wallet that said it was up to date, but was and still is several thousand blocks out of date.

Number of connections 3

I left it open and connected over night and it only gained a couple of blocks. The last block was 11 hours ago.

Its going to be like that... Chicken sold his coins and the trump fund coins and he will replace them at a lower price. If he just dont walk away with it. This has been a scam and i've warned you all the whole time. The block chain messing up was done on purpose.

There is no alex jones interviews - Donald Trump WILL not mention nor endorse this coin.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:31:51 PM

Number of connections 3

Its going to be like that... Chicken sold his coins and the trump fund coins and he will replace them at a lower price. If he just dont walk away with it. This has been a scam and i've warned you all the whole time. The block chain messing up was done on purpose.

There is no alex jones interviews - Donald Trump WILL not mention nor endorse this coin.

Lol wait wut?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
fraggyb

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:33:29 PM

Oh this is the best.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Bitinator

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:43:26 PM

Well lets take over and do what we can to save this coin Smiley its not over its just another bump if chiken65 wants to bail then thats up to him he can get out at the groundfloor we can take trump to 1$ and beyond

Lucky7btc

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 04:53:36 PM

Well lets take over and do what we can to save this coin Smiley its not over its just another bump if chiken65 wants to bail then thats up to him he can get out at the groundfloor we can take trump to 1$ and beyond

A new coin needs to be started, but not this one. Too much corruption here. There is still time to make it successful but it needs to be a community effort and away from this mess here.
Bitinator

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:00:17 PM

A new coin needs to be started, but not this one. Too much corruption here. There is still time to make it successful but it needs to be a community effort and away from this mess here.

Why a new coin? Whats wrong woth fixing this trump coin? It doesnt seem tgat hard

fraggyb

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:03:28 PM

John37

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:04:24 PM

What now...sell or hold TrumpCoin ?
ur4w89ur98wyrf7

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:04:56 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 05:18:30 PM by ur4w89ur98wyrf7

LOL, You guys still don't get it do you? Ask Chicken how many coins he has left now. Last pump he sold 1/2 his stash...

Enough moron. Im going to move the fund to a new address later today and publish it. I can see the 200k in the explorer
but it was mixed with other transactions to and from that wallet. For example INDIEMAX asked me to hold his
coins for a while as he was having serious issues with his PC and they have been returned to him which Im sure he can confirm.
There was also the 100k direct sales fund of which 50k was used for video guy/Facebook guy and a few other things.
Very few of those coins were sold and when they were I bought coins off the sells. The paypal direct sales was more trouble than it
was worth. Im sure though a few people here would confirm I did sell to them and asked a couple of them to witness me buying
off the exchange with the funds. In fact doing that I lost BTC becasue obviously I couldnt transfer $20 here and there to an exchange
considering the banking charges so I used my own BTC.

The fund is safe libtard. What your doing is reflecting your own personality. Its you who are the type who would dump the coins
and do a number on the community.
Last night during that price rise, yes I took some advantage of that with my own coins and sold a whopping 10k of the 200k I have left.
I could have sold way more as could many others, but most of us are not that stupid. Now you have had your fun, you hate the coin, Trump sends
you in to a panic due to your r gene, so time to run along now and stick to gambling on you shady Phishing site.

You should consider your tone of voice when you're one of the people in charge of helping this project. If we want to get media coverage we need to act more professional. There needs to be more transparency and swift responses if you are going to be someone leading this project. 

Please work with the tech team to solve the issues that have arisen and let's work together
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
July 02, 2016, 05:08:02 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2016, 05:20:45 PM by Jaerky

Community,

Signal7 is correct, number of connections = 1 and blocks is also at 0. My wallet does not work.

If this is the case then Chicken better come clean, or else the naysayers are correct, and we've all been had. If Chicken scammed us then it's by far one of the stupidest and short sighted moves I've ever seen. But let's wait for him to respond first before jumping to any conclusions and give him time to explain the situation.
Pages: « 1 ... 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 [198] 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 »
  Print  

Jump to: