Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:19:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bitcoin Forecast: What do you expect BTC/USD prices to do in the next 4 weeks?
Up
Down
Same as now
I don't know

Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Forecast, Bitcoin Speculation & Bitcoin Technical Analysis. Up or DOWN?  (Read 540158 times)
jimbobway
Legendary

Activity: 1304
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 12, 2012, 08:58:05 PM

Maybe it alerted the subscribers of a freaking massive move... sideways. Cheesy
That's what I'm thinking.  Like a change-up pitch in baseball, the alert said to make the big move...tomorrow  Cheesy

Exciting times...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
S3052 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2012, 08:50:08 PM

Maybe it alerted the subscribers of a freaking massive move... sideways. Cheesy
That's what I'm thinking.  Like a change-up pitch in baseball, the alert said to make the big move...tomorrow  Cheesy

Exciting times...

indeed, very exciting..

Don't forget to vote on the future price direction here.

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2012, 02:38:28 PM

forecast on track

>my dear Subscribers:
Detailed update will be issued on Sunday as communiated.

S3052 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2012, 08:16:53 PM

forecast on track

>my dear Subscribers:

Weekly report just issued, covering:

• Bitcoin
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • US stock indices
    • NEW: European stock indices: DAX 30
    [/list]

Only 1.99 BTC per month for first time subscribers, giving you WEEKLY newsletters plus interim alerts and updates - and, most importantly, forecasts that are accurate.

S3052 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    October 28, 2012, 08:18:03 PM

forecast on track

>my dear Subscribers:

Weekly report just issued, covering:

• Bitcoin
    • Silver
    • Gold
    • US stock indices
    • NEW: European stock indices: DAX 30

Only 1.99 BTC per month for first time subscribers, giving you WEEKLY newsletters plus interim alerts and updates - and, most importantly, forecasts that are accurate.

S3052 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    November 15, 2012, 07:17:49 PM

Here are a few examples of recent feedback on the bitcoinbullbear newsletters, ad hoc analyses and service:

"It's funny: almost every time you issue this weekly report, the market
    moves significantly in some direction within minutes."

"I would like to thank you for your exceptional service and great deal of loyalty to your customers."

"I just wanted to send another thanks your way.
    I've been subscribed for over half a year now.
    The last few weeks, you've given the most actionable advice.
    Specifically, you gave us the ability to act on trends as they were
    happening, in an informed decision.
    It's so refreshing to be able to have taken some funds out, and now be
    positioned to add bitcoins to my account at a targeted buy!
    Don't get me wrong, it's just fine when the market is marching solidly
    upward and all we have to do is buy and hold...
    ...but when it gets really volatile like this, I've sure appreciated
    your timely updates.  If this most recent idea pans out, your annual
    subscription will have paid for itself many times over.
    Thanks for stepping it up as the market has gotten turbulent - it's appreciated."

S3052 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    November 15, 2012, 09:09:39 PM

new newsletter just issued to subscribers, covering bitcoin, stock indices (US, Europe), and precious metals.

S3052 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    November 16, 2012, 09:10:00 PM

the poll is reset.
    feel free to vote whether you think bitcoin prices go up or down

Also, I give 2 BTC as a prize for the one who gives the most creative reason for his prediction in this thread here. Close this Sunday 23:59 CET

smoothie
    Legendary

Activity: 2492
    Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
    November 16, 2012, 09:29:32 PM

the poll is reset.

Also, I give 2 BTC as a prize for the one who gives the most creative reason for his prediction in this thread here. Close this Sunday 23:59 CET

My prediction: DOWN

My reason: Fat Tay Choon went to the Mining Academy in Brazil, east of Satoshi's yurt, where Gavin was kidnapped by the CIA's goons and forced to pretend faking an anonymous decentralized biscuit—better than all the fish in the Pacific Ocean—but also to defray leeches intelligently with ECDSA fighting qubits for 16.8 dree12, or Phinnaeus must fling toilets towards psy‐ops, without potato smoothies mixed with fried chicken wings from BitMunchies.com, urbanchickennj.com, and Popeye's Bitcoin wallet, which deleted Satoshi's premine ability to cheer very victoriously, none like Butterfly Labs better enabled, but also Pirate crashing AIR applications without the express use of interest-free scams, conspiring with fraudulent sockpuppets and PPTs and..., you troll-herding piece of Shiitake mushroom, go lick Goat's horns until Theymos admits to having a quite erotic fetish involving honey badgers wearing thongs composed of soggy burlap waffles dangling from cosmic linoleum-based iphones

Grin Grin Grin

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
            ,p████████████████████N,       
          d█████████████████████████b     
        d██████████████████████████████æ   
      ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
     ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
     ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
    ║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
    ███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
    ███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
    ╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
     ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
         ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
            ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
               ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                       ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
    LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

S3052 (OP)
    Legendary

View Profile
    November 16, 2012, 09:44:47 PM

the poll is reset.

My reason: Fat Tay Choon went to the Mining Academy in Brazil, east of Satoshi's yurt, where Gavin was kidnapped by the CIA's goons and forced to pretend faking an anonymous decentralized biscuit—better than all the fish in the Pacific Ocean—but also to defray leeches intelligently with ECDSA fighting qubits for 16.8 dree12, or Phinnaeus must fling toilets towards psy‐ops, without potato smoothies mixed with fried chicken wings from BitMunchies.com, urbanchickennj.com, and Popeye's Bitcoin wallet, which deleted Satoshi's premine ability to cheer very victoriously, none like Butterfly Labs better enabled, but also Pirate crashing AIR applications without the express use of interest-free scams, conspiring with fraudulent sockpuppets and PPTs and..., you troll-herding piece of Shiitake mushroom, go lick Goat's horns until Theymos admits to having a quite erotic fetish involving honey badgers wearing thongs composed of soggy burlap waffles dangling from cosmic linoleum-based iphones

Grin Grin Grin

Thats already a great start. Lets see more...!

ArticMine
    Legendary

Activity: 2282
    Merit: 1050

Monero Core Team

View Profile
    November 16, 2012, 09:49:21 PM

the poll is reset.

UP. People with FICO scores below 375 will use Bitcoin to purchase goods and services ranging from blog hosting to electronics online.

Concerned that blockchain bloat will lead to centralization? Storing less than 4 GB of data once required the budget of a superpower and a warehouse full of punched cards. https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/87/IBM_card_storage.NARA.jpg https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Punched_card
    smoothie
    Legendary

Activity: 2492
    Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
    November 16, 2012, 10:22:47 PM

the poll is reset.

Grin Grin Grin

Thats already a great start. Lets see more...!

+1 Thanks!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
            ,p████████████████████N,       
          d█████████████████████████b     
        d██████████████████████████████æ   
      ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
     ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
     ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
    ║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
    ███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
    ███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
    ╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
     ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
               ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
         ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
            ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
               ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                       ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
    LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

adamstgBit
    Legendary

Activity: 1904
    Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
    November 16, 2012, 10:36:03 PM

My prediction: UP like crazy!

My reasons:
    1) reward halving, is all priced in (the rise to 15, the plunge from 13 to 9.xx)
    2) big players have recently accumulated a significant % of the bitcoins available on the market.
    3) new goods/services offered in bitcoin will drive adoption to new levels
    4) more adoption will lead to better & cheaper goods/services offered in bitcoin
    5) #3 and #4 will continuously feed / benefit from each other.
    6) News about the bitcoin economy thriving while all the worlds economy is going to shit, will create panic buying
    7) April 27th 2013, the world is BUZZING with questions about exactly how bitcoin works
    8 ) May 1st 1013, Banks put pressure on governments to shutdown bitcoin exchanges around the world.
    9) banking scandals and secrets REVELED! Everyone on the face of the plant gets MAD  Angry
    10) April 20th 1014 Bitcoin has successfully taken over!   Smiley

ops was i just suppose to only talk about the next 4 weeks? oh well.

Chalkbot
    Legendary

Activity: 896
    Merit: 1001

View Profile
    November 16, 2012, 11:16:58 PM

Up.

My Step dad just asked me what a bitcoin is. The market is now penetrating old people... Take that old people! Also, information can only reach old people through Fox, CNN, or most importantly, other old people. Now that one of them knows, its only a matter of, I don't know, 16, 27 months before they figure out how to buy them. Look out!
    adamstgBit
    Legendary

Activity: 1904
    Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
    November 16, 2012, 11:18:56 PM

lol, 100% say up  Grin

MoonShadow
    Legendary

Activity: 1708
    Merit: 1007

View Profile
    November 17, 2012, 01:12:01 AM

My reason for up is both because of the high potential of relatively rapid US FRN price inflation this winter, and also because of activites like Bitinstant's Bitcoin debit card that would make real time currency exchanges (even if only in one direction) much easier for Joe Sixpack to understand.

The imminent halving of the block reward, I think, is likely an non-issue; but it certainly isn't going to make the existing stock of bitcoins worth less considering that the effective inflation rate for bitcoin is cutting in half as well.

BTW, I have never before answer "up" to one of these quizes.  I always answered "down" or "I don't know".  One cannot be wrong with "I don't know".

"The powers of financial capitalism had another far-reaching aim, nothing less than to create a world system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent meetings and conferences. The apex of the systems was to be the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland, a private bank owned and controlled by the world's central banks which were themselves private corporations. Each central bank...sought to dominate its government by its ability to control Treasury loans, to manipulate foreign exchanges, to influence the level of economic activity in the country, and to influence cooperative politicians by subsequent economic rewards in the business world."

- Carroll Quigley, CFR member, mentor to Bill Clinton, from 'Tragedy And Hope'
    Crypt_Current

Activity: 686
    Merit: 500

Shame on everything; regret nothing.

View Profile
    November 17, 2012, 04:20:44 PM

10) April 20th 1014 Bitcoin has successfully taken over!   Smiley

UP; anything that facilitates time travel is going to be a hell of an investment

10% off at CampBX for LIFE:  https://campbx.com/main.php?r=C9a5izBQ5vq  ----  Authorized BitVoucher MEGA reseller (& BTC donations appreciated):  https://bitvoucher.co/affl/1HkvK8o8WWDpCTSQGnek7DH9gT1LWeV5s3/
    LTC:  LRL6vb6XBRrEEifB73DiEiYZ9vbRy99H41  NMC:  NGb2spdTGpWj8THCPyCainaXenwDhAW1ZT
    lucif

Activity: 462
    Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
    November 17, 2012, 04:45:16 PM

Okay, i'll try to win this.

My bet is DOWN with 55% probability Wink

Reasons:
    1. Coming 50x100 daily SMA cross. Even three green soldiers will not prevent this cross. Last similar cross in march 2012 was with 200k selloff.
    2. Weekly MACD looks bearish. As long as wave structure.
    3. As we broke up triangle of corrective wave B yesterday from 9.75 low, yesterday emotional rally hit only 61.8% fibo of move from 13.05 to 9.75. Bullish volume is still looks like a correctional wave C (from 9.75 low), rather than starting impulse. So, we had just corrected from 9.75 low before futher downside.
    4. The futher downside required to complete unresolved wave C from drop 15.5 -> 7.6
    5. Many people here refering to breakout of yearly triangle and thus stay bullish. But remind that breakout of such huge figure requires HUGE volume confimation (which is absent). So we didn't break it yet.

However correction is complete I assume market is making decision of futher move. But my bet is bearish.
    cypherdoc
    Legendary

Activity: 1764
    Merit: 1002

View Profile
    November 17, 2012, 10:21:35 PM

Okay, i'll try to win this.

My bet is DOWN with 55% probability Wink

Reasons:
    1. Coming 50x100 daily SMA cross. Even three green soldiers will not prevent this cross. Last similar cross in march 2012 was with 200k selloff.
    2. Weekly MACD looks bearish. As long as wave structure.
    3. As we broke up triangle of corrective wave B yesterday from 9.75 low, yesterday emotional rally hit only 61.8% fibo of move from 13.05 to 9.75. Bullish volume is still looks like a correctional wave C (from 9.75 low), rather than starting impulse. So, we had just corrected from 9.75 low before futher downside.
    4. The futher downside required to complete unresolved wave C from drop 15.5 -> 7.6
    5. Many people here refering to breakout of yearly triangle and thus stay bullish. But remind that breakout of such huge figure requires HUGE volume confimation (which is absent). So we didn't break it yet.

However correction is complete I assume market is making decision of futher move. But my bet is bearish.

i want to make it clear that even tho Lucif's a sub of mine he's certainly not listening to me.  maybe he is to waveaddict.  Grin

up we go!
    lucif

Activity: 462
    Merit: 250

Clown prophet

View Profile
    November 17, 2012, 10:22:57 PM
    Last edit: November 17, 2012, 10:53:42 PM by lucif

you mine - not me yours Smiley and S3052 Smiley and WA Smiley

I listen to all of you.
    Pages: « 1 ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 [122] 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 »
      Print  

Jump to: