Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:14:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 10:32:16 PM

What's the worst that can happen?
Some dude will mine with your equipment for a few hours, maybe a day?

how can someone do that>>HuhHuh??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=392166.0

Now let's keep it on topic. When are the Juppies going on sale?

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimaze

Activity: 181
Merit: 53

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:12:28 PM

Phoenix (and anyone else with the HW issues)

Try eligius' secondary pool, it seemed to have clean up my flushwork issues.

v2.srv.eligius.st:12234

Overall HW is down, WU is up about 2%.

3 hours and running, the 6 module jupiter is pushing 99.7% of rated hashrate to the pool (838/840)

sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:24:16 PM

3 hours and running, the 6 module jupiter is pushing 99.7% of rated hashrate to the pool (838/840)

Is there any reason why the secondary eligius pool behave differently? Do they have different backend/algorythm? 

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
dimaze

View Profile
January 05, 2014, 11:37:11 PM

Is there any reason why the secondary eligius pool behave differently? Do they have different backend/algorythm? 

Good question. Flushworks still occur per usual, but I don't notice such a dramatic increase in the HW errors when it does occur versus the primary one.

Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:39:12 AM

thanks

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 12:41:02 AM

Also beware of BTC-e if you are American. Although they advertise 24 hour USD Deposits...  It does not exist! I have about 20+ emails to & from support on it, and they always act stupid, like they don't understand what I'm saying. They don't even accept US Bank International transfer!.

if you don't understand how btc-e works, don't use it...  they don't hold your hand.    Any begging will also put you at the end of the line.  Not your kind of place

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
faetos

Activity: 744
Merit: 514

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:16:49 AM

Beware of BitPlastic
Yet more trouble with Bitplastic for me...  BTC being literally stolen by the site owners after they admittedly saw it "Stuck" in the system... they did a "server upgrade" a few days ago, now they act as if the conversation we had never took place, and my BTC is gone. The amounts that DID eventually make it to the card (after depositing the btc about 2 weeks prior) was skimmed yet even more... well beyond and after they took their their "Fee" .6 is .53 after their fee. of which they loaded the card with $371.(fine) I was expecting more like what they advertised... 5%, not 5% plus whatever they can siphon from you... 
ended up more like 50%
Totally a rip job.
out of the one whole btc I sent... $371.00!

Also beware of BTC-e if you are American. Although they advertise 24 hour USD Deposits...  It does not exist! I have about 20+ emails to & from support on it, and they always act stupid, like they don't understand what I'm saying. They don't even accept US Bank International transfer!
So far, Bitstamp and CampBX are the only ones I have been able to successfully deal with, barring Gox in the old days when they had Dwolla... now that was a really sweet deal...
btc-e is a good exchange. They can handle volume, their API is quick, and I've made good money using them. Like DPoS said "if you need your hand held" then go somewhere else.
1l1l11ll1l
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 01:29:24 AM

Also beware of BTC-e if you are American. Although they advertise 24 hour USD Deposits...  It does not exist! I have about 20+ emails to & from support on it, and they always act stupid, like they don't understand what I'm saying. They don't even accept US Bank International transfer!.

if you don't understand how btc-e works, don't use it...  they don't hold your hand.    Any begging will also put you at the end of the line.  Not your kind of place

+1

soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 01:39:21 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 02:15:06 AM by soy

Beware of BitPlastic
Yet more trouble with Bitplastic for me...  BTC being literally stolen by the site owners after they admittedly saw it "Stuck" in the system... they did a "server upgrade" a few days ago, now they act as if the conversation we had never took place, and my BTC is gone. The amounts that DID eventually make it to the card (after depositing the btc about 2 weeks prior) was skimmed yet even more... well beyond and after they took their their "Fee" .6 is .53 after their fee. of which they loaded the card with $371.(fine) I was expecting more like what they advertised... 5%, not 5% plus whatever they can siphon from you...  
ended up more like 50%
Totally a rip job.

Also beware of BTC-e if you are American. Although they advertise 24 hour USD Deposits...  It does not exist! I have about 20+ emails to & from support on it, and they always act stupid, like they don't understand what I'm saying. They don't even accept US Bank International transfer!
So far, Bitstamp and CampBX are the only ones I have been able to successfully deal with, barring Gox in the old days when they had Dwolla... now that was a really sweet deal...
btc-e is a good exchange. They can handle volume, their API is quick, and I've made good money using them. Like DPoS said "if you need your hand held" then go somewhere else.

Thanks for the heads up.  Not so much for pointing me to trade on btc-e but in checking btc-e out on wikipedia I saw that the changing foutunes of MtGox, at least their difficulty in exporting dollars for sold btc, has caused the value of btc on MtGox to be inflated compared to other exchanges.  The difficulty must be that FINCEN wants more information than they feel comfortable giving.   Am I right or has it been made particularly difficult for MtGox, e.g. Bitcoin started there?

I recall at the time of the crash MtGox was halting trades trying to stem the carnage.  The US stock exchange does the same when stock trading is taking a bad turn.  Other exchanges did allow the steep drop and still do.  Maybe MtGox is seeing difficulties from US banks for just that reason.  If US banks want to destabilize bitcoin they need to be able to manipulate the value, like the rise and fall the day before US Senate hearings on bitcoin.  If MtGox was preventing that they needed to flex their muscle.
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:10:59 AM

Thanks for the heads up.  Not so much for pointing me to trade on btc-e but in checking btc-e out on wikipedia I saw that the changing foutunes of MtGox, at least their difficulty in exporting dollars for sold btc, has caused the value of btc on MtGox to be inflated compared to other exchanges.  The difficulty must be that FINCEN wants more information than they feel comfortable giving.   Am I right or has it been made particularly difficult for MtGox, e.g. Bitcoin started there?

Not sure what the beef is there. AFAIK Mt. Gox leaped every regularatory hurdle required by the US, registered as a legal exchange, but haven't had access to American banking or previously seized funds.

They wanted to lead by example, and ended up being made an example of. It's a shame.

On a side note. I hear a lot of bad things about BTC-E, the chat box on the landing page is enough to make you steer clear, yet someone told me they operate out of Croydon, just south of London?!!

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
soy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 02:16:48 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 03:22:44 AM by soy

Beware of BitPlastic
Yet more trouble with Bitplastic for me...  BTC being literally stolen by the site owners after they admittedly saw it "Stuck" in the system... they did a "server upgrade" a few days ago, now they act as if the conversation we had never took place, and my BTC is gone. The amounts that DID eventually make it to the card (after depositing the btc about 2 weeks prior) was skimmed yet even more... well beyond and after they took their their "Fee" .6 is .53 after their fee. of which they loaded the card with $371.(fine) I was expecting more like what they advertised... 5%, not 5% plus whatever they can siphon from you...  
ended up more like 50%
Totally a rip job.

Also beware of BTC-e if you are American. Although they advertise 24 hour USD Deposits...  It does not exist! I have about 20+ emails to & from support on it, and they always act stupid, like they don't understand what I'm saying. They don't even accept US Bank International transfer!

Thanks for the heads up.  Not so much for pointing me to trade on btc-e but in checking btc-e out on wikipedia I saw that the changing foutunes of MtGox, at least their difficulty in exporting dollars for sold btc, has caused the value of btc on MtGox to be inflated compared to other exchanges.  The difficulty must be that FINCEN wants more information than they feel comfortable giving.   Am I right or has it been made particularly difficult for MtGox, e.g. Bitcoin started there?

I recall at the time of the crash MtGox was halting trades trying to stem the carnage.  The US stock exchange does the same when stock trading is taking a bad turn.  Other exchanges did allow the steep drop and still do.  Maybe MtGox is seeing difficulties from US banks for just that reason.  If US banks want to destabilize bitcoin they need to be able to manipulate the value, like the rise and fall the day before US Senate hearings on bitcoin.  If MtGox was preventing that they needed to flex their muscle.
just added a bit

Since Bush the banks in this country have the game badly rigged.  Like the legal means to convert CDs to bank stock if the bank is failing.  They don't want an alternative.

---------------

Sorry, it's been rigged since long before that.
opentoe
Legendary

Activity: 1274

Personal text my ass....

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2014, 03:58:04 AM

BTW, the only people that will benefit from removing the blue power cables inside and going directly into the power supply are the ones that have a struggling power supply to begin with. If you power cables are warm to the touch like mine were with my 850 watt power supply I upgraded to a 1000 watt and the power cables are not warm to the touch anymore. Exact watt/amp readings with or without extra power cables.

Here in the US we all received our miners in October and going forward. The colder months were just starting. I don't think people realize how much trouble they are going to be in when the outside temps start to increase. It won't be a simple idea as paying for electric, but paying a lot extra and more for air conditioning to keep the rigs cool. When we had a few days if just 65 degrees out, I had to remove the top case of my Saturn, upgraded Jupiter  to keep the temps in check. When people start receiving Neptunes in May/June or whatever it is, the hotter days are right around the corner and my god this thread is going to fill up just about heat related issues. It does get truly tiresome going through pages of nonsense in this thread. Maybe there should be a forked off thread called KNC-Technical or something. Since KNC doesn't even offer support via their own forum and refuse to participate in the online community we have to what we have to do. Strangely KNC has even indicated they would provide support on their forum but basically went silent after that. Why even say anything at all? The last post from kncminer was in September. What's their problem, they don't like the bitcoin community, only our money?

I think a lot of people pre-ordered a monster (Netptune) and have no idea what they are getting themselves into. By the time they actually receive that rig the difficulty will much higher, possibly and likely others will deliver something so just to even think about getting your original money back you'll need every hash power you can squeeze out of it. If not, then you'll be just chasing a high you'll never end up getting.

I'm in awe my Saturn/Jupiter is still making me money, and in Q2 that will eventually cease. Once people start to need to re-wire their homes with commercial wiring/amps and commercial equipment that kind of tells me I have to bow out of the picture. I can't afford to cool and power the rig itself.

Need help with your Newznab usenet indexer? http://www.newznabforums.com
soy
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 04:59:41 AM

BTW, the only people that will benefit from removing the blue power cables inside and going directly into the power supply are the ones that have a struggling power supply to begin with. If you power cables are warm to the touch like mine were with my 850 watt power supply I upgraded to a 1000 watt and the power cables are not warm to the touch anymore. Exact watt/amp readings with or without extra power cables.

Here in the US we all received our miners in October and going forward. The colder months were just starting. I don't think people realize how much trouble they are going to be in when the outside temps start to increase. It won't be a simple idea as paying for electric, but paying a lot extra and more for air conditioning to keep the rigs cool. When we had a few days if just 65 degrees out, I had to remove the top case of my Saturn, upgraded Jupiter  to keep the temps in check. When people start receiving Neptunes in May/June or whatever it is, the hotter days are right around the corner and my god this thread is going to fill up just about heat related issues. It does get truly tiresome going through pages of nonsense in this thread. Maybe there should be a forked off thread called KNC-Technical or something. Since KNC doesn't even offer support via their own forum and refuse to participate in the online community we have to what we have to do. Strangely KNC has even indicated they would provide support on their forum but basically went silent after that. Why even say anything at all? The last post from kncminer was in September. What's their problem, they don't like the bitcoin community, only our money?

I think a lot of people pre-ordered a monster (Netptune) and have no idea what they are getting themselves into. By the time they actually receive that rig the difficulty will much higher, possibly and likely others will deliver something so just to even think about getting your original money back you'll need every hash power you can squeeze out of it. If not, then you'll be just chasing a high you'll never end up getting.

I'm in awe my Saturn/Jupiter is still making me money, and in Q2 that will eventually cease. Once people start to need to re-wire their homes with commercial wiring/amps and commercial equipment that kind of tells me I have to bow out of the picture. I can't afford to cool and power the rig itself.

Even last year anyone researching bitcoin mining probably came across photos of farms moved out to sheds with AC.  It's perfectly obvious that two Jupiters will put out the heat of an electric space heater.  Very little of the energy goes to physical movement of fans but is put off as heat produced in power supplies and in ICs when gates change state.  So, two Jupiters will pretty much put out the heat one would expect from a 1500 watt heater.
DPoS

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 05:35:17 AM

Thanks for the heads up.  Not so much for pointing me to trade on btc-e but in checking btc-e out on wikipedia I saw that the changing foutunes of MtGox, at least their difficulty in exporting dollars for sold btc, has caused the value of btc on MtGox to be inflated compared to other exchanges.  The difficulty must be that FINCEN wants more information than they feel comfortable giving.   Am I right or has it been made particularly difficult for MtGox, e.g. Bitcoin started there?

Not sure what the beef is there. AFAIK Mt. Gox leaped every regularatory hurdle required by the US, registered as a legal exchange, but haven't had access to American banking or previously seized funds.

They wanted to lead by example, and ended up being made an example of. It's a shame.

On a side note. I hear a lot of bad things about BTC-E, the chat box on the landing page is enough to make you steer clear, yet someone told me they operate out of Croydon, just south of London?!!

all I will add is that people really do not understand how precarious the situation is with all the exchanges..  if you believe an ounce about bitcoin you will give all your support to each and everyone one of these groups who are on the front lines

if they go, the game goes and all the bullshit talk of 'we don't need them, just stay in bitcoin' will be a sad joke

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:27:38 AM

Any plans to release a 1.5TH version of the Neptune that could run on a single circuit in North American households ?
dimaze

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:53:44 AM

Any plans to release a 1.5TH version of the Neptune that could run on a single circuit in North American households ?

I doubt they will deviate from their plans.

However, I would anticipate you may be able to remove one (or more) of the Neptune modules if it was based on the Jupiter design.

tolip_wen

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 03:51:06 PM

BTW, the only people that will benefit from removing the blue power cables inside and going directly into the power supply are the ones that have a struggling power supply to begin with. If you power cables are warm to the touch like mine were with my 850 watt power supply I upgraded to a 1000 watt and the power cables are not warm to the touch anymore. Exact watt/amp readings with or without extra power

The power supply is not the cause or cure.
There are 6 wires ALL needed for every PCIe connector.
If one makes poor contact the rest have to take up the slack.
As a result if they are near their limit they will get warm.

What you have described is probably that the 850's plugs did not mate as well as the 1000's.
Removing the blue cables reduces by 6 the chances of a poor mating of the connectors.

One mans opinion!
YMMV

'twisted research and opinion' donations happily accepted @
13362fxFAdrhagmCvSmFy4WoHrNRPG2V57
My sub 1337 vanity address Wink
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:22:53 PM
Last edit: January 06, 2014, 06:41:36 PM by Phoenix1969

Beware of BitPlastic
ended up more like 50%
Totally a rip job.

+1
You three.....      thanks alot... nobody have their thinking cap on, or what? It would have been like a thousand times more helpful if you told me the answer to the question, instead of all agreeing about a hand-hold situation.  Wankers!
If you all use it so much, you should know...
"Which usd deposit method is 24 hours"......A pretty simple flippin Question.  
I'm already fully aware customer service @ BTC-e sucks...  3 minutes watching the chat will tell you that.    
Guess you guys don't know either, which would explain the answers.
I have over 600 grand in 30-day BTC volume... don't tell me I don't know how to use an exchange please...ok?
I have trading accounts, and have traded at 6 different BTC exchanges, scottrade, e-trade, and forex. I trade them all.... ok?
I definitely "know how to use" exchanges.
I don't know how to deposit USD into BTC-e within the advertised 24 hours because it's simply not there.
Prove me wrong please.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:24:04 PM

BTW, the only people that will benefit from removing the blue power cables inside and going directly into the power supply are the ones that have a struggling power supply to begin with. If you power cables are warm to the touch like mine were with my 850 watt power supply I upgraded to a 1000 watt and the power cables are not warm to the touch anymore. Exact watt/amp readings with or without extra power

The power supply is not the cause or cure.
There are 6 wires ALL needed for every PCIe connector.
If one makes poor contact the rest have to take up the slack.
As a result if they are near their limit they will get warm.

What you have described is probably that the 850's plugs did not mate as well as the 1000's.
Removing the blue cables reduces by 6 the chances of a poor mating of the connectors.

One mans opinion!
YMMV

I agree, I ditched those blue cables on day one and never looked back.

Acejam

Activity: 124
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2014, 06:30:27 PM

So are the Neptune's ever going to make ROI? I'm thinking about pre-ordering a batch 2/3 unit. (or whatever you want to call what is on their website currently)

Will I be able to plug one of these into my "normal" house? Will there be multiple PSU's?
Pages: « 1 ... 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 [1369] 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: