Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:56:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 [1330] 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049421 times)
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:07:19 PM

from them:

"We can see that there is an issue with your whole miner.

Please write in large writing on the box RMA 131223-08 and send the entire miner back to the following address:

KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden

The shipping cost to us will need to be paid by customer and we will pay for the shipping cost back. Please declare value as 1000 US dollar."

And In the past I asked- never answered. Not only do they want me to pay return shipping, but also to undermark the customs. Pretty sure its illegal to do that... not happy with a establish company asking me to do that.

And there you have the invoice cost of a november Jupiter.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sickpig
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:09:10 PM

Also, my bad, the future firmware update is not about SPI frequency, it's about configuring the PLL settings, which is directly correlated with the hashing speed as you are directly altering the clock speed of the die.

excellent.

any ETA for the new fw?

Bitcoin is a participatory system which ought to respect the right of self determinism of all of its users - Gregory Maxwell.
davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:14:36 PM

Out of 6 nov jupiters, I now have 3 dead moduals, and a completely dead Jupiter. RMA is pretty fast... but Ill be down almost $1k in shipping by the time this is done. Seriously thinking about just chaging back the dead one... Not worth it after 2 weeks dead then another 3 weeks in RMA.

They make you pay for shipping?

$100 per module back to sweden for each, then they want me to ship the entire Jupiter back that wont work. I don't even have RMA numbers for the last module yet.

Hm, I never knew they segregate customers like that. All I know is that us people in Europe don't pay for return shipping.
Have you asked them about this?

from them:
Please write in large writing on the box RMA 131223-08 and send the entire miner back to the following address:
KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden

The shipping cost to us will need to be paid by customer and we will pay for the shipping cost back. Please declare value as 1000 US dollar."

And In the past I asked- never answered. Not only do they want me to pay return shipping, but also to undermark the customs. Pretty sure its illegal to do that... not happy with a establish company asking me to do that.

Bob:

I have moved a lot of equipment across borders.

We (almost) always pay to return the equipment. The company (almost) always pays to send to us.

The declared valuation is the "value added" of the repair or "standard repair cost" as established by the company. They can say whatever they want. This is accepted practice -- no customs agent, broker or border official I know has ever attempted to second guess repair costs or practices. If you upgrade the machine -- that is another issue -- the upgrade cost comes into play on the shipment back to you.

Customs have already been paid -- both ways. Any additional charges would be "value added charges" -- for the cost of repairs -- additional materials etc.

We have moved literally millions in high tech gear -- this would not have attracted any notice as being unusual or "out of place" -- just the usual grumbling about lost time and the money spent.

hth

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:15:38 PM

There will be a tuning suite for Nov, but not this side of Jan, as everything there is winding down. There's just some ongoing Neptune work. There will also be the means to vary SPI clock frequency. I saw it in the original tuning suite as a feature, but that hadn't been developed into the recent release. It was purely part of a template I saw.

Can you please elaborate on what that option does as I believe many of us are just changing values without knowing what they actually do  Grin
The voltage settings are clear, but the SPI voltage and frequency not so much. I know they are related to the communication between each board and the controller board, so do they increase the signal to noise ratio or am I talking rubbish  Grin

By changing the voltage you are altering the power consumption and the noise to signal ratio (communication error rate - although reported by CGMiner as hardware errors they are not actual hardware errors so don't worry)

The less voltage the higher noise to signal ratio, the higher the probability of hardware errors.

The greater the voltage the less noise to signal ratio, the smaller the probability of hardware errors.

The higher the frequency, again the higher noise to signal ratio, which is not what you want.

If the SPI frequency is too low then there is not enough bandwidth to collect all the good nonces found. So you want to find an equilibrium where by SPI frequency is high enough not to miss any of the nonces found, but low enough to retain a healthy noise to signal ratio and thus minimise hardware errors.

Also, my bad, the future firmware update is not about SPI frequency, it's about configuring the PLL settings, which is directly correlated with the hashing speed as you are directly altering the clock speed of the die.

The SPI is not the hashing speed, but the speed of the communication between the dies and the controller board.

Hope that clears things up bud, and Merry Christmas, or if you're not into all that happy holidays all the same. Wink

Thanks for the info Smiley
I have one other concern in relation to changing certain hex values, that increase some other values, that lead to increased hashrate  Grin which bothers me lately: according to one KNC engineer, which I met in person  Grin anything above 50Amps per VRM is considered not safe for long term usage. Or 200Amps per board. He wasn't very clear about it. Yet the 0.99 Tune firmware has the option to increase the current per VRM up to 64Amps, which brings the question: if over 50Amps is considered not safe, why then we have 64Amps at our disposal?
What is considered safe? Judging by the latest firmware I would assume 64Amps to be safe or at least any logical, non-technical person would believe that as it is included in the Advanced tab options.

Happy holidays and don't drink too much  Tongue We need you back here in the new year  Cool

The GE modules are rated for 40 Amps, but can safely be clocked above that. 64 Amps is the max where we feel comfortable clocking the VRMs to, and strongly advise against considering anything higher. Obviously pushing things too far reduces operational life expectancy, but if it's been included in an official firmware then be confident that we are comfortable releasing it as such.

Not sure where you can take the Ericssons. That said i was out of the office for a couple of weeks touring with a Nov Jupiter, and then back briefly for a week before heading home for Christmas tonight. I know precisely who you are talking about and will bend his ear when we next see eachother, he's not in today, they celebrate Christmas earlier here so i'll pick his brains when we next catch up, unless you catch him first. Wink

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:20:09 PM

excellent.

any ETA for the new fw?

In the New Year, the only engineering between now and early Jan will be focused upon Neptune solely.

bobsag3

Activity: 546

Owner, Minersource.net

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:20:51 PM

Out of 6 nov jupiters, I now have 3 dead moduals, and a completely dead Jupiter. RMA is pretty fast... but Ill be down almost $1k in shipping by the time this is done. Seriously thinking about just chaging back the dead one... Not worth it after 2 weeks dead then another 3 weeks in RMA.

They make you pay for shipping?

$100 per module back to sweden for each, then they want me to ship the entire Jupiter back that wont work. I don't even have RMA numbers for the last module yet.

Hm, I never knew they segregate customers like that. All I know is that us people in Europe don't pay for return shipping.
Have you asked them about this?

from them:
KnCMiner
Birger Jarlsgatan 33
11145 Stockholm
Sweden

Bob:

I have moved a lot of equipment across borders.

We (almost) always pay to return the equipment. The company (almost) always pays to send to us.

The declared valuation is the "value added" of the repair or "standard repair cost" as established by the company. They can say whatever they want. This is accepted practice -- no customs agent, broker or border official I know has ever attempted to second guess repair costs or practices. If you upgrade the machine -- that is another issue -- the upgrade cost comes into play on the shipment back to you.

Customs have already been paid -- both ways. Any additional charges would be "value added charges" -- for the cost of repairs -- additional materials etc.

We have moved literally millions in high tech gear -- this would not have attracted any notice as being unusual or "out of place" -- just the usual grumbling about lost time and the money spent.

hth

I understand this- I do the same myself.
But I would never ever ever ask a customer to lower the value, even if for a repair. That invites liability.
Im more pissed about having to ship back a $5000+ machine... after 2 weeks of unhelpful RMA emails that just confirmed what I told them. Or about the almost 1.2thash of lost mining due to 7 modules being DOA
davewr2013

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Bitcoin For All

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:24:00 PM

I understand this- I do the same myself.
But I would never ever ever ask a customer to lower the value, even if for a repair. That invites liability.

Im more pissed about having to ship back a $5000+ machine... after 2 weeks of unhelpful RMA emails that just confirmed what I told them. Or about the almost 1.2thash of lost mining due to 7 modules being DOA

You are conflating issues.....

The value of the repair or the "bricked" unit is under question. What is the machine worth in a "bricked" state? Myself -- I would say $1 USD.

Lost time is always painful... That's life.

Give me this day my daily Bitcoin...
soy
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1013

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:42:11 PM

Thanks.
How many of these should I see in the list?

323 root      2148 S    udhcpc -b -x hostname Jupiter-1 eth0
14003 root      2152 S    grep dhcp
29312 root      2148 S    udhcpc -b -x hostname Jupiter-1 eth0

I think that one is enough. you should kill the one with the lower pid. But i'd prefer if you check it with someone else that is using the dhcp network settings.

usually there's only one dhclient for each network interface. If I were you I would simply reboot the miner and check how many udhcpc will be running.

but i'd dare to say that you could do this the next time a network glitch appear, this way you could use the downtime to test this solution without wasting mining time.

Thank you. I posted my problem at my ISP forum and someone suggested a possible solution where Static IP addresses would not get changed by the router - I should set Static IP addresses that are not in the DHCP pool - anything below .64:

https://i.imgur.com/3giMtIs.png

so you have set a static IP that belongs to your dhcp address pool, right?

the fact is that if you did not have any dhcp client hanging around there's no way that the BBB let the dhcp server change its own static ip address.

now that I've checked better /www/pages/cgi-bin/network.cgi  I've found that there's also an avhai deamon involved... 

Yes, before when I tried using the Static way. But once in a while the IP address of a random Jupiter would change and so I decided to go the other route, which was manually editing the DHCP table via telnet - I just gave my miners Indefinite lease time on their IP addresses. Fast forward to 2 days ago, when all of them started to disappear from my network all of a sudden.
If it happens again I will just set them Static again, but outside the DHCP pool range.

Spitballing here, high speed routers and switches use a complex signal to get the speed.  Perhaps there's noise on your AC line that gets thru to your switch.  If the Jupiters disconnect and other equipment doesn't then it might be as a result of the Jupiter signal quality.  Are your Jupiters open or closed?  Have your tried adding additional cooling to the controller boards and BBBs?  Is something turning on in the area around the time the Jupiters show connection difficulties?
semaster

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:51:02 PM

Can anybody link step-by-step instructions how to upgrade cgminer to the latest version on Jupiters?

CYPER

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:55:29 PM

There will be a tuning suite for Nov, but not this side of Jan, as everything there is winding down. There's just some ongoing Neptune work. There will also be the means to vary SPI clock frequency. I saw it in the original tuning suite as a feature, but that hadn't been developed into the recent release. It was purely part of a template I saw.

Can you please elaborate on what that option does as I believe many of us are just changing values without knowing what they actually do  Grin
The voltage settings are clear, but the SPI voltage and frequency not so much. I know they are related to the communication between each board and the controller board, so do they increase the signal to noise ratio or am I talking rubbish  Grin

By changing the voltage you are altering the power consumption and the noise to signal ratio (communication error rate - although reported by CGMiner as hardware errors they are not actual hardware errors so don't worry)

The less voltage the higher noise to signal ratio, the higher the probability of hardware errors.

The greater the voltage the less noise to signal ratio, the smaller the probability of hardware errors.

The higher the frequency, again the higher noise to signal ratio, which is not what you want.

If the SPI frequency is too low then there is not enough bandwidth to collect all the good nonces found. So you want to find an equilibrium where by SPI frequency is high enough not to miss any of the nonces found, but low enough to retain a healthy noise to signal ratio and thus minimise hardware errors.

The SPI is not the hashing speed, but the speed of the communication between the dies and the controller board.

Hope that clears things up bud, and Merry Christmas, or if you're not into all that happy holidays all the same. Wink

Thanks for the info Smiley
I have one other concern in relation to changing certain hex values, that increase some other values, that lead to increased hashrate  Grin which bothers me lately: according to one KNC engineer, which I met in person  Grin anything above 50Amps per VRM is considered not safe for long term usage. Or 200Amps per board. He wasn't very clear about it. Yet the 0.99 Tune firmware has the option to increase the current per VRM up to 64Amps, which brings the question: if over 50Amps is considered not safe, why then we have 64Amps at our disposal?
What is considered safe? Judging by the latest firmware I would assume 64Amps to be safe or at least any logical, non-technical person would believe that as it is included in the Advanced tab options.

Happy holidays and don't drink too much  Tongue We need you back here in the new year  Cool

The GE modules are rated for 40 Amps, but can safely be clocked above that. 64 Amps is the max where we feel comfortable clocking the VRMs to, and strongly advise against considering anything higher. Obviously pushing things too far reduces operational life expectancy, but if it's been included in an official firmware then be confident that we are comfortable releasing it as such.

Not sure where you can take the Ericssons. That said i was out of the office for a couple of weeks touring with a Nov Jupiter, and then back briefly for a week before heading home for Christmas tonight. I know precisely who you are talking about and will bend his ear when we next see eachother, he's not in today, they celebrate Christmas earlier here so i'll pick his brains when we next catch up, unless you catch him first. Wink

I am even more confused now  Grin
He literally scared me and I lowered my Amps below 52 and you say that up to 64 should be OK as KNC feels comfortable with that.
I like your position better  Cool Please verify it with him and come up with a uniform position  Roll Eyes

In regards to November Jupiters: they are hashing like beasts, so no point trying to change anything there.
But just as a comparison: the total current for a November board is around 200Amps (8x 25Amps), so maybe there is some correlation between that and the proposed max safe limit of 50Amps (200 in total) for an October board? But then again that 8x 25Amps might just be fairly reserved and not close to the true safe maximum.
I wish we can get an official response, just for the sake of people who decide to set all to max voltage (64Amps) and have no clue that it might be dangerous.
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:56:28 PM

Can anybody link step-by-step instructions how to upgrade cgminer to the latest version on Jupiters?
ssh -l root ip address
screen -d -r
q
wget http://ck.kolivas.org/apps/cgminer/kncminer/cgminer
chmod +x cgminer
./cgminer -c /config/cgminer.conf

screen -dm ./cgminer -c /config/cgminer.conf

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
CYPER

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 04:56:44 PM

Thanks.
How many of these should I see in the list?

323 root      2148 S    udhcpc -b -x hostname Jupiter-1 eth0
14003 root      2152 S    grep dhcp
29312 root      2148 S    udhcpc -b -x hostname Jupiter-1 eth0

I think that one is enough. you should kill the one with the lower pid. But i'd prefer if you check it with someone else that is using the dhcp network settings.

usually there's only one dhclient for each network interface. If I were you I would simply reboot the miner and check how many udhcpc will be running.

but i'd dare to say that you could do this the next time a network glitch appear, this way you could use the downtime to test this solution without wasting mining time.

Thank you. I posted my problem at my ISP forum and someone suggested a possible solution where Static IP addresses would not get changed by the router - I should set Static IP addresses that are not in the DHCP pool - anything below .64:

https://i.imgur.com/3giMtIs.png

so you have set a static IP that belongs to your dhcp address pool, right?

the fact is that if you did not have any dhcp client hanging around there's no way that the BBB let the dhcp server change its own static ip address.

now that I've checked better /www/pages/cgi-bin/network.cgi  I've found that there's also an avhai deamon involved... 

Yes, before when I tried using the Static way. But once in a while the IP address of a random Jupiter would change and so I decided to go the other route, which was manually editing the DHCP table via telnet - I just gave my miners Indefinite lease time on their IP addresses. Fast forward to 2 days ago, when all of them started to disappear from my network all of a sudden.
If it happens again I will just set them Static again, but outside the DHCP pool range.

Spitballing here, high speed routers and switches use a complex signal to get the speed.  Perhaps there's noise on your AC line that gets thru to your switch.  If the Jupiters disconnect and other equipment doesn't then it might be as a result of the Jupiter signal quality.  Are your Jupiters open or closed?  Have your tried adding additional cooling to the controller boards and BBBs?  Is something turning on in the area around the time the Jupiters show connection difficulties?

I think I might have solved the problem, so will leave it for now. If it happens again I will just set Static IP addresses outside the DHCP pool and see what happens.
Thanks for the suggestions though Smiley
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:14:05 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2013, 06:07:07 PM by Biffa

I dont think you can permanently upgrade cgminer, only temporarily. It won't survive a reboot

Actually if you install cgminer in the /config directory the binary will survive the reboot, but you would still have to manually stop the running one and run the new one after you did a reboot. *I think* . I've not worked out a way to get the cgminer binary onto the boot image partition that overwrites everything.

Mine @ pools that pay Tx fees & don't mine empty blocks :: kanopool :: ckpool ::
Should bitmain create LPM for all models?
:: Dalcore's Crypto Mining H/W Hosting Directory & Reputation ::
Slartybardfast

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:17:28 PM

Batch 2 jupiters released wtf
https://www.kncminer.com/products/neptune-second-batch?resellerid=352
ASIC-K

Activity: 280

Hell?

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:20:55 PM

those are neptunes, dingus.
CYPER

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:21:32 PM

BUY, BUY, BUY
Bitcoinorama

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:30:24 PM

Chill a few about to share the latest firmware with the latest CGMiner binary 3.9.0. compiled within as well as a couple of bug fixes.

Hold tight a few minutes...

Note: The problems addressed have been observed to manifest largely with the Eligius pool, however we can't say for definite it is exclusively associated with that pool, but the settings within Eligius previously compounded the issue. So expect to see a drop in HW error rate.

I will drop it in this thread, but don't currently have access to the site to update the main page, no doubt Sam will do that when he has an opportunity, but I have a flight to catch. V and I just want you to have this to play with sooner, than later...

In any case as always keep us abreast of what you observe and constructive feedback is always welcome! Tongue

Merry Xmas, God Jul, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Fröhliche Weihnachten, Sheng Dan Kuai Le, S rozhdyestvom Hristovym! etc...sorry if i've missed anyone out I could be here all night otherwise, you get the idea Grin

vesperwillow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:39:36 PM

Can I buy some Jupiters at invoice cost of $1,000 each? I'll buy a bunch Smiley

CYPER

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 05:59:20 PM

Chill a few about to share the latest firmware with the latest CGMiner binary 3.9.0. compiled within as well as a couple of bug fixes.

Hold tight a few minutes...

Note: The problems addressed have been observed to manifest largely with the Eligius pool, however we can't say for definite it is exclusively associated with that pool, but the settings within Eligius previously compounded the issue. So expect to see a drop in HW error rate.

I will drop it in this thread, but don't currently have access to the site to update the main page, no doubt Sam will do that when he has an opportunity, but I have a flight to catch. V and I just want you to have this to play with sooner, than later...

In any case as always keep us abreast of what you observe and constructive feedback is always welcome! Tongue

Merry Xmas, God Jul, Joyeux Noel, Feliz Navidad, Fröhliche Weihnachten, Sheng Dan Kuai Le, S rozhdyestvom Hristovym! etc...sorry if i've missed anyone out I could be here all night otherwise, you get the idea Grin

Marry xmas Smiley
I have already prepared my red xmas outfit  Grin

minternj

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2013, 06:00:36 PM

did you custom build the rack for your jupiters? or just happened to find one of the same size?

Warning about Nitrogensports.eu
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=709114.0
Pages: « 1 ... 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 [1330] 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: