Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:57:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049457 times)
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:21:59 PM

Why are people mentioning making wafers and stuff regarding the Jupiter sales? They said they would ship from stock.

ANd they may, but you cant ship from stock without first producing the machines and chips. Chip production simply takes a long time, so the question is: do KnCalready have a stockpile of unused chips (or wafers) or did they already place the order with the fab? If the question is no to both, then it seems unlikely these machines will be in stock before mid February. If they do have a stock, that seems pretty wasteful. If they have placed the order some weeks ago, then the decision,  which some claim hadnt been taken yet, has already been taken and its only a question of when they will ship those in miners.

yeah my thought too...they will be priced to high and out in Feb....so unless hashfast and cointerra are really really stalled it imho won't be worth what they are charging...and imho I think they will charge 2995 for a Jupiter for feb delivery

but then I was wrong and cancelled my 2nd unit a Saturn in oct so what do I know

(but balls up on 2 neptunes....I need therapy)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 09:30:39 PM

He he he... and the speculation begins once again.....
I love it when noobs jump in and assume. This thread, and the information contained in it, as well as the news, and other combined threads on knc could be a novel...a long one!
All history aside...  The statement was simple...

"As it looks like our struggling competition may eventually ship before our Network protection period has finished, we may be in a position to release Jupiter’s and possibly upgrade cards which we will ship from stock.
If we do have more items to place in the shop for our 28nm range, we will announce this via one of our newsletters which will contain the time and date that they will go on sale. So keep some coins handy as we expect them to go quick."

If competition delivers before the Network Protection period is over.... (Dec-Feb) which they have...
and that statement was made back in July! Then it's on!
So now you ask about chips? It specifically states "From stock", and doesn't tell you if they have this stock made yet or not. Why? Think about that for a minute.....   or two... I'm sure you'll figure out the answer(s) to that. There are several.  Wink

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:11:09 AM

we all will be off our backs until april 2014!

Mining is over,
Difficulty rise 33% each 10 day, Diff coming 1.2 bilion and for next 10 days coming 1.6 bilion, and so forth,
for next 6 montth difficulty 1000 bilion, and for next 12 month diff go above 50000 bilion !

Calculation is simple, BTC mining is dead in April 2014g, game over,  Grin

You can try calculate, and see, game is over in April 2014g, no more mining profit.

http://mining.thegenesisblock.com/

Oh we all should just throw our miners in the trash then!   Cry

C'mon now!  Nice try but no one is going to stop mining because you are predicting the end of the world.  So many try this tactic... "If I predict doom and gloom, everyone else will stop mining and I'll have all of the bitcoin to myself.   MWAHAHA!"

Guess what?  It hasn't worked before and isn't going to work now.

Either that or just jealous that you didn't get into the game sooner.  

Wink
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 12:12:30 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 01:21:30 AM by jelin1984

is it safe
or i will damaged my jupiter
if have the SPI voltage
\

at 3.3 volt?Huh?? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
jelin1984
Legendary

Activity: 2408

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:23:45 AM

is normal all my vrms to have something like grey glue

or i had damaged my vrms??? Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
RickJamesBTC

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:46:51 AM

That must be the vrm lube, it keeps the gates working smoothly.
Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 01:49:43 AM

It's epoxy used to quiet the vrm's Jelin...Normal
First ones had a nice squeal to them
I'd bet they worked better without the epoxy though.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
vesperwillow

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 04:17:40 AM

Why are people mentioning making wafers and stuff regarding the Jupiter sales? They said they would ship from stock.

ANd they may, but you cant ship from stock without first producing the machines and chips. Chip production simply takes a long time, so the question is: do KnCalready have a stockpile of unused chips (or wafers) or did they already place the order with the fab? If the question is no to both, then it seems unlikely these machines will be in stock before mid February. If they do have a stock, that seems pretty wasteful. If they have placed the order some weeks ago, then the decision,  which some claim hadnt been taken yet, has already been taken and its only a question of when they will ship those in miners.

They said from stock. Whether it's from the 763 they have on the shelf, or they buy more parts.. either way, they're shipping from stock in January.

DPoS

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:16:25 AM

im pretty confident they will be selling the ones theyve been mining with.

nothing else would make any sense at all

especially as they will be replacing their own jups with neps....

get them while they're hot!

I rather have those since you know they dont have any dead die issues!!

~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~Play Boardgames for Bitcoins!!~~BTC~~GAMBIT~~BTC~~ Something I say help? Donate BTC! 1KN1K1xStzsgfYxdArSX4PEjFfcLEuYhid
The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 07:29:06 AM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 08:21:05 AM by The Avenger

im pretty confident they will be selling the ones theyve been mining with.

nothing else would make any sense at all

especially as they will be replacing their own jups with neps....

get them while they're hot!
If it's the one's they are mining with, surely they would just give/sell those to byteminr??

Unless they are building new ones on the reliable November design for themselves and byteminr, then selling the rickety October ones in the data centre to you guys  Grin

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 08:51:18 AM

Here is my KNC Xmas Story....ahem...

Once upon a time.....while sitting in this bitcoin area ..with others on here....at around say 5am CST usa or some such....discussing various
sundry items about KNC....a user appeared and said "They are taking pre-orders on something called Neptune".....

Sprinting to the KNC site I went to the order page....looked it over... and paid with PayPal ...BLAM.....I was a happy... very happy ..very early Neptune batch # 1 pre-order guy!
Then an email came 1/2 hr later saying BTC and/or wire xfer only!....I sent an email for clarification...no reply...shrugged...hey amex said it was paid via paypal all was good.

The following week .say 3 or 4 days later...my PayPal was canceled.... and I was refunded..my $10,166.00..I was sure I'd been "BFL'd" yet again!!!! (the horror!) (Would have been an amazing youtube video the freak out dance when I found out would have made me a legend of youtube video rants!)

I contacted customer service/sales and got  Emilia Cole at KNC ...and was assured, in that it was their (KNC's) mistake on the web site their  fault and that I had PAID via Paypal and
I could keep my very early order as paid in that I did pay in full at that time even though they refunded me.... but please
to get them the $$$ ASAP ..I choose to 'hoard' my meager 1 month of mining of BTC and decided to do a 'wire xfer" (whoo boy not wise!)

I also got on this forum and yelled for anyone else in this situation to contact me that was real early and got in with Paypal and rejected to contact me for the
work around above..1 guy did who may speak up on here if he wishes he had ordered 2 Neptunes in the same boat so he also contacted Emilia Cole at KNC and all was fixed
quickly for him.... (he having a decent bank had none of the problems below)....so that made me feel good for a bit.

So I go down to my bank to do the "wire xfer" to play catch up on my previous Paid order "re-do" and it took the lady 1 1/2hrs to do the wire xfer order. Was a Friday. Could not get a bank manager to get me some $$$ for the 2nd Neptune at that time (which cost us 3K...following Monday ie day after thanksgiving so now 2nd batch order by the time I got the line of credit lady back in the bank to approve such...they only had tellers  *bankers take off thanksgiving from wens till the following Monday it seems* (should have been my 1st clue to run) but alas not being able to access my line of credit..I just ate it as poor timing and the holidays.....er other banks I found out we're fully staffed! 3K shot on 2nd Neptune FML at that point.

(The next day monday with my brothers I got a 2nd batch Neptune...that took 2 branch managers and a teller 4 1/2 hrs do ..that is more or less an exact time) ie my bank was clueless on international wire xfers! But that one did go thru in 2 days probably because the bank branch info was different and not USD only....no idea...but it went thru...2nd order that is.

So all is done... the 2nd Neptune came thru as paid in 2 days....the 1st PayPal re-do one .NOTHING the order I really really have to keep... ....KNC said wait 10 day's ...did so...contacted bank...they had no idea what was going on...meanwhile I'm bugging poor Emilia on each week that goes by to please wait and not cancel...I was repeatedly assured they would NOT do so ..but being a "mark" from my BFL experiences...I was sure I was doomed!

Well this goes on for about 1 month! Finally found out what happened.....my bank (TCF) branch said "Sure we will send it USD" but it seems there is a automatic or computer program
up the line from the branch office between here and Sweden.....that 'automatically' if it is to the banks benefit 'converts' USD to local currency ..in this case Swedish $$$...but the poor little bot at the Swedish bank end ...rejects all non-USD attempts at xfers...stalemate!

So the Swedish bank expected the US bank to do a re-do in USD. My bank the USA bank had a policy of only doing conversions to local currency on international bank xfers...so would not....KNC could not get any info because it never got that far with the bank (I had sent as an email attach a pdf of my wire xfer form as proof to KNC I sent it .....but they we're so nice it probably was not needed)..but still in all truthfulness it was such a frigging 'cl*s**er***ck that I figured after 15 or so email conversations with Emilia Cole at KNC I was toast.....and was gonna get punted to the curb!

But KNC hung in there...then add another week ..(er did I mention this was not a very fun month for me) for my bank to get my "broken" wire xfer money back (again knc waited for this to clear) and then.....another day to clear the funds to another bank..then.......

I "ran" to a different bank....and went to a 'small" not big bank on the assumption that maybe they would work harder and not be as mucked up as TCF a large bank in my area...with all the forms and game playing....money conversion and fees and god knows what else in the way of finance tricks....maybe actually see a bank manager or two.... I could do no worse!

Went to a small bank called Voyager....yeah they looked at me funny when I told them my story..took 1 college aged girl 10min ..full USD no problems......no need for ID or filling out forms that I was not a drug smuggler or anything like the large bank..because the $$$ was over 10k ....because I was a customer of Voyager bank (savings account).Being a 30 year customer of TCF bank ..which did not seem to matter in that they have my ID ..signed statements I'm not a terrorist or criminal mastermind....was not wiring $$$ for a 3rd party... at TCF but after 7 pages of forms felt like I was applying to the FBI as a janitor....small bank was don't sweat it.

So 10 min go by..i go that's it? yep..no massive forms....no ID issues etc....also got an email wire xfer confirm and went out  1/2hr later it was sent and it cleared in 12hrs ...probably sooner when KNC folks woke up. (And was $35 bucks for the wire xfer there...TCF kept the $50 fee  for screwing up my "fumbled" 1st wire xfer order ...I only got the miner refund). Told the young lady thanks at the small Voyager Bank and all my commercial business is going to be with them from now on.

And lastly only deal with KNC for the purchase of miners...there is no way in heck BFL or anyone else I can think of would have hung in there on this. It was my banks fault so they "legitimately" could have punted me to the curb..without regret..instead I gave poor Emilia Cole grey hairs trying to track down bank xfers at the knc end that likely never made it that far for here to track....they went way way beyond the call of duty on this imho.

So anyway ..if international wire xfers are this screwed up in the USA I shudder to think what they may be like elsewhere in the world....and if nothing else from this experience BTC has a great future.....

All banks are not created equal ...I should have taken time previous to this to scope out who I dealt with on this kinda stuff...so ask guestions of your bank look around...just in case you do have a spur of the moment decision to do  a wire xfer on some future KNC product or whatever in the future.....also helps if the bank has someone in charge on such holidays that are 'inbetween' or middle of the week as xmas and thanksgiving and new years are this year. (ie asked the small bank ..yep you guessed it had actual bank managers that whole week...)

So anyway that is my KNC Miner Xmas Miracle and proof that Bitcoin will thrive.....if this is ..if at least the way "big bank" banking works..they don't have a chance.

Again my thanks to anyone from KNC reading this and any such issues as tangled as this with your KNC items/deposits/orders etc I recommend you contact Emilia Cole sales/customer service.....

Thanks for reading his it is a cautionary Xmas tale 1) Go to smaller bank or a commercial bank ..they probably have to work harder to keep customers vs the large banks. 2) Get a line of credit with a small bank same reason ie you may find a banker at the place should you need one for a line of credit...rather then the big bank we're anyone with any clout took the week off it seems 3) make sure your usa bank does not do this auto convert to local dollars even if they say they will send it USD..I guess this is common for big banks to make some extra $$$ cause the conversion rate usually favors USD in such transactions....the branch banks may THINK they are sending USD but it may not be so.

Lastly figure out how to get BTC set aside so you can avoid all this (although 10min at Voyager was pleasant enough) but still BTC would have been the way to go on this.

So all is good........ Emilia Cole at sales/knc thank you very much and KNC thank you for your customer service on the whole.....

So yeah there are Xmas Miracles and not all ASIC miners are the same just as all banks are not the same ...something to keep in mind I guess...from BFL to KNC is quite the gulf!

and to all a good nite

(very frigging relieved Searing don't ya know!)

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
AussieHash

Activity: 692
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:17:55 AM

Sounds like the bank xfer was a massive pain. I had similar troubles trying to send money to bitstamp.
This time I paid in BTC @830's and rebought with the last crash.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:31:35 AM

Sounds like the bank xfer was a massive pain. I had similar troubles trying to send money to bitstamp.
This time I paid in BTC @830's and rebought with the last crash.

yeah too new to have enough btc wanted to hoard it
and figured it was quicker to do a bank xfer then buy btc etc

anyway now that the new bank seems to work out ok..i'm probably ok for the future

the main thing is the huge difference it makes when a company admits that they messed up (allowed the website to accept
paypal when they we're not accepting paypal at that time) it was not a very big messup..and they could have said repay
then when my bank messed up they could have said too bad and moved on ..they took the harder route..not the route
that would have probably worked and been justifiable..my bank messed up it was my problem...but the long view on
what was fair (pain in the butt it was)

and thus KNC  tries to work with you on a solution ..rather then simply saying sorry your bank messed up ....and kick you to the
curb because it is 'easy' with the way the miners we're going out the door to just give my miner to the next guy on the list...bang
from their end problem solved in 1 min with 1 email.

I've no doubt the reply I would have gotten from BFL in a matter similar to this...ie don't let the door hit you on the way out.

NO they tried and succeeded in doing something fair..which solidified me keeping my 2nd order (I would have dumped both
if the first order had not gone thru) not to mention the other guy who was in the same boat who had 2 Neptunes with the same
circumstances...so yeah seems they really do mean they want to keep "repeat customers"...and salvaged 4 orders..but sure
they could have simply bumped us and filled them quickly ..but that would not have been fair....it was refreshing.

anyway imho from watching other threads on other miners coming out this spring..no one seems close to stepping up to the
plate that KNC holds.....and I'm not talking about getting miners out..just their...customer service...they mess up...but in
my experience they try to make things right ..even if I probably used a lot of Emilia's time on this knotty issue with my bank xfer
and even after my complications on the bank xfer that had nothing to do with them and took a month to fix...they stuck it out
cause they said they would (unlike BFL who says much and does little)

anyway my experiences (not to be wished on anyone)

Searing

Phoenix1969
Legendary

LIR DEV

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 05:52:07 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2013, 08:13:13 PM by Phoenix1969

Great Job Searing!
That's what I mean when I say aggressiveness-with a dash of humility in this biz is important.
 A true Christmas miracle. Even if you had to help the Elves a bit.... or hire new ones!
Neptune Bliss! That really is cool, especially since the place is nearly vacant for holiday vacation.
That's some pretty doggone good Customer service/Customer appriciation if you ask me.

▀▀███▀
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 09:01:31 PM

Great Job Searing!
That's what I mean when I say aggressiveness-with a dash of humility in this biz is important.
 A true Christmas miracle. Even if you had to help the Elves a bit.... or hire new ones!
Neptune Bliss! That really is cool, especially since the place is nearly vacant for holiday vacation.
That's some pretty doggone good Customer service/Customer appriciation if you ask me.

hey sent you a pm on some stuff..case you don't look...Phonenix that is....

Yeah anyone with issues I'd suggest you contact Emilia Cole at Sales/knc customer support....I kept replying to the email sales@kncminer.com thinking I was getting a new person each time but she locked me to her account on replies from the get go......musta drove her crazy the first 7 or so emails trying to figure this out that I did not have to re-explain each email......then got an auto email somewhere along the line from someone els  saying "don't send $$$ to it will be refunded" bank address she gave me...so that was another 3 panic'd emails...did not apply to me in that my account was still flagged new.....(always last to the party)

sorry BFL abuse I have the nerves of a WWI vet that has been gassed...as far as dealing with problems with ASIC companies...

anyway after this at least with KNC I'll be a bit calmer..

but yeah...there we're all sorts of "legit" reasons she could have dumped my butt and kicked me to the curb!    In those 5 weeks of dealing with this (1) was my bank screwed up the whole thing by AUTO xfering to USD to Swedish $$ ..even thou they said it would go thru as USD...thus sending my wire xfer in limbo for 3 weeks..(2) they had people flowing over the walls of knc web site screaming for product...a simple "NEXT ..no soup for you" is what I expected on each email reply as difficulty mounted..and just kick my Neptune to someone else with a decent bank or btc in the line. (3) my frigging bank LOST the money order for 3 weeks!.....(4) KNC had no record that I sent anything but my word and a badly attached PDF form my bank xfer attempt or my non-existant wire xfer that was lost for 3 weeks! (5) my bank never did put the #1113x that was required on the wire xfer either ..which I found out after the fact when it was cancelled....

The new bank is cool thou took them 10min usd and 12hrs for knc to accept at least I got that much going for me if I have to do this again....I suggest people figure this out ahead of time or just use BTC.

yeah I really coulda/shoulda been road kill..

and as a result of Emilia's good work and intentions...I probably by posting it on here and in the knc forums gave her even MORE unrewarding work as people scamper off the two forums yelling for help....also many scar'd by BFL issues......people assuming you are gonna screw them over from the BFL experinces has to suck for customer service at KNC I apologize...

(jeez..now I kinda feel bad for her all this extra work from the "minon's flowing to yell for stuff/help/mommy whatever.......)

oh well she will likely be running the company in a couple years anyway..good practice dealing with us *tools"*

anyway check you PM Phoenix have some info for you you may be interested in (or not)

Searing

the-skeptic

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:53:36 PM

Dudes. We are 1337.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:03:03 PM

Dudes. We are 1337.

sigh another sign that someone has been on this forum for toooooooo long............

The Avenger

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:04:13 PM

Dudes. We are 1337.
1 4|\/| 4|\| 1337 |<|\|(3|2 ?

"I am not The Avenger"
1AthxGvreWbkmtTXed6EQfjXMXXdSG7dD6
Bogart
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:13:31 PM

<long tale of woe re bank wire transfers here>

This all goes to show once again just how much banks fail.  Bitcoin could have accomplished the same work with just a few mouse clicks.

"All safe deposit boxes in banks or financial institutions have been sealed... and may only be opened in the presence of an agent of the I.R.S." - President F.D. Roosevelt, 1933
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 11:55:42 PM

<long tale of woe re bank wire transfers here>

This all goes to show once again just how much banks fail.  Bitcoin could have accomplished the same work with just a few mouse clicks.

yeah was a noob ..want to keep my meager coin...so need to buy or set some coin aside ahead in case this all is needed again for whatever reason

Pages: « 1 ... 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 [1322] 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: