Bitcoin Forum
November 18, 2017, 12:41:04 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 [1686] 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 2138 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3007087 times)
RenHoek

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:01:44 AM

Just received the news via mail

Hi all!

It's time for another update from us at KnCMiner!

There will be a whole slew of exciting news and actions from us over the coming weeks as we've been working very hard to bring you the latest in cryptocurrency ASIC technology.

First, let's start off with today's updates:

Titan Chip Specs
    KnC Cloud Update
    Neptune Two For One Program

Titan Chip Specs

Each Titan will have four of our groundbreaking chips installed on delivery to make sure they'll output the guaranteed minimum performance we have specified (300 MH/s).

We're delighted to release these eye-catching specifications on our new Titan scrypt miner:

• 4 chips with 2284 cores each — truly record-breaking numbers in this space.
• 18272 threads per chip.
• 300 MB of onboard memory.

If you do the math you'll find that each Titan miner has a whopping 9136 cores running 73088 threads in total.

We've managed to squeeze those cores in a 55 mm x 55 mm package while simultaneously extracting over 300 W's worth of thermal energy — certainly pushing the boundaries of what's possible with the latest in processor design.

We're expecting to announce final tape out within the next few weeks.

KnC Cloud

The KnC Cloud is our new cutting-edge hosted mining and block chain-oriented data center in the north of Sweden. It will go live soon at www.knccloud.com, and we'll also be releasing our very competitive mining plans promptly.

Customers who have pre-ordered Neptunes will be offered access to our cloud services according to queue placement, as we've previously mentioned. More details on that procedure will follow shortly.

We'd also like to point out that we're currently not expecting any delays on Neptune shipments (still targeting the Q1/Q2 2014 delivery originally stated). Our hardware pre-order customers will soon be made aware of the advantages of owning their own KnC rigs compared to hosted hashing plans — especially compared to plans from some of our competitors. Operating data centers is expensive any way you look at it.

Neptune Two For One Program

It has come to our attention that not everyone has been fully informed on our Neptune Two For One program so we'd like to include information on that topic in this newsletter too:

We understand that the math's involved in ASIC product deployment has to make financial sense in an ever-increasing hash rate race. In order to increase value for KnC customers we are adding one extra Neptune miner to each pre-ordered Neptune in batch one and batch two. These bonus machines will be sourced from our batch three production run which is scheduled to ship in August.

If you're a pre-order Neptune batch one or two customer you don't need to take any extra action to receive these additional miners and we are covering all shipping costs as well. You’ll receive info on when and how those bonus miners will be delivered well before the shipment date.
Stay tuned

Finally, we'd like to add that we really appreciate our customers' investments in our state-of-the-art chip designs and we'll make sure our customers get the most out of these upcoming aggressive KnC-designed advantages.

Please stay tuned for new updates on our progress shortly.

Thanks for you time and attention!

The KnCMiner Team,

May 14, 2014, Stockholm.

*edit:
now online available as well
https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-88

but where are the NEWS ?

Esst mehr Scheisse, millionen Fliegen können nicht irren!  Cool
For this valueable Tip your ฿ Donation to:
1DNbwKGmQytSY69TuK9fLFQVXQjnVw18pY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinlancer is Disrupting the Freelance marketplace!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
yelloyello

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:07:44 AM

In fact the only news is that clients must prepare for cloudhashing/hosting.

When there was some progress with the Titans or Neptunes, it could be handy to show something.
Foto's and screenshots are easy to take and upload these days...
btc_uzr

Activity: 434

let's have some fun

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:26:53 AM

Just received the news via mail

but where are the NEWS ?

This one is news I'd say:
 "We're expecting to announce final tape out (of Titan ASICs) within the next few weeks."

!! File Complaints Against KnCMiner NOW !!
..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
yelloyello

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:30:02 AM

Final tape out for the Neptunes was in februari 2014.
Three months later still no shipping date, no photo's, no screenshots, nothing.

faetos

Activity: 582

gotta let a coin be a coin

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:41:28 AM

...because they don't exist in the material world yet. You just have to believe....
freakingcat

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:50:57 AM

Hi,

I have seen that you are frequently using bad language on our forum. While I understand that you have a problem and that you are frustrated, language like this is not tolerated and is extremely distasteful.

Please use this as your final warning. Any further obscene language used will result in your account being banned.

-----

Only because I call their stuff crap?Huh
wanna4fun

Activity: 120

noobie

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:56:32 AM

Hi,

I have seen that you are frequently using bad language on our forum. While I understand that you have a problem and that you are frustrated, language like this is not tolerated and is extremely distasteful.

Please use this as your final warning. Any further obscene language used will result in your account being banned.

-----

Just call them scammer. it's legit Smiley

faetos

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

Hi,

-----

Just call them scammer. it's legit Smiley

You're just being honest.
Biffa
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:49:43 PM

Thats well within the timescale limits for TSMC production I would think.

poodle63

Activity: 375

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:20:43 PM

No, this time not tsmc, otherwise we already receive delivery schedule, this is the problem at all~ tsmc will give knc chip with in 2 month no one can compete, and give service of process debug and check before produce chip to avoid design flaw, so obviously knc put order to other semiconductor manufacturer, also I just guess IP core not get well protected by fab and by why other maker ship miner already as a prove of my point, dog eat dog, better await few weeks while other brand's miner earlier fail, and we get our moner from KNCMINER that time, we're still the winner.     

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:27:25 PM

No, this time not tsmc, otherwise we already receive delivery schedule, this is the problem at all~ tsmc will give knc chip with in 2 month no one can compete, and give service of process debug and check before produce chip to avoid design flaw, so obviously knc put order to other semiconductor manufacturer, also I just guess IP core not get well protected by fab and by why other maker ship miner already as a prove of my point, dog eat dog, better await few weeks while other brand's miner earlier fail, and we get our moner from KNCMINER that time, we're still the winner.     

From what I understand, you are very optimistic. Good luck with this.
poodle63

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 01:36:12 PM

From what I understand, you are very optimistic. Good luck with this.

thank you! we really need good luck to solve blocks, and get our future miner asap!  

And have to say, if knc fail at chip design more than twice, all pre order fund was gone already, if triple, then they were burned all capital they earned from Jupiter and data center, so there is no thing we can get till they announce bank-broke, and only thing we get is liquidation priority, no refund. 

and look at the size of data center, I guess they are have no problem with 20nm chips, only concern is how much benefit they would like to share with us, that's all!

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:27:41 PM

and look at the size of data center, I guess they are have no problem with 20nm chips, only concern is how much benefit they would like to share with us, that's all!

Are you kidding? You were told today that running data center is expensive.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 02:46:10 PM

I encourage everyone - especially KnC-clients in the US and Canada - to file a report here:

http://www.ripoffreport.com

First of all, this very often gets the attention of lawyers and media, secondly to warn possible future clients....
poodle63

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:26:54 PM

Wher you look at I said running data center is expensive?

The only concern of data center is to get enough miner space and experienced labor and power and network, to work, and I guess the flaw chips were gone to their datacenter, and we call this process "burn in",it used to dig out earlier failur product and enhance next design, of course you can ask knc to ship those board to you, but you will take the chance or risk.

Normal this stage take 3000hour to test, and check the way knc lay miner board, I can told is they are still testing durability and improving design, so this is my point they will burn all cash if they couldn't ship by this month, and imagine that even Apple kind super huge company, they are just invent new CPU once an year, so look back to knc, you should grateful about their giving, personally felt, pre order fund already burned, now they are using their capital to struggling.

If you are earning money from Jupiter last year, just offer help not to refund at while let say a month, then we will have answer!

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
BoTrigins

Activity: 4

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:31:35 PM

The only concern of data center is to get enough miner space and experienced labor and power and network, to work, and I guess the flaw chips were gone to their datacenter, and we call this process "burn in",it used to dig out earlier failur product and enhance next design, of course you can ask knc to ship those board to you, but you will take the chance or risk.

Normal this stage take 3000hour to test, and check the way knc lay miner board, I can told is they are still testing durability and improving design, so this is my point they will burn all cash if they couldn't ship by this month, and imagine that even Apple kind super huge company, they are just invent new CPU once an year, so look back to knc, you should grateful about their giving, personally felt, pre order fund already burned, now they are using their capital to struggling.

If you are earning money from Jupiter last year, just offer help not to refund at while let say a month, then we will have answer!

"“Normally, tests go on for two months. We tested for twenty minutes before we went out with the product. But they work to this day,” says Andreas Kennemar. "
http://www.va.se/special/knc-miner-631834

No 3000 hours there, or this time either.
poodle63

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:42:40 PM

3000hr is thermal accretion test, it would equal to 2 month.

Normally many time Spanish 1000 to 4800, all were thermal accreted.

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░░░▄███████████▄
░░░░▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░▀██▄
░░░██▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░▀██
░░██▀░░▄██▀▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
██▀░░██▀░░▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
██▀░░██░░▄██▀▀▀█▄
██░░██░░██▀
██░░▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄░░██
██░░██░░██▄
██▄░░██░░▀██▄▄▄█▀
██▄░░██▄░░▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░██▄░░▀██▄▄▄▄▄░░▀▀
░░░██▄░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░▄██
░░░░▀██▄▄░░░░░░░░▄██▀
░░░░░░▀███████████▀
░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀

▀  Twitter
▀  Telegram
▀  Facebook
▀  ANN Thread
▀  Whitepaper
▀  Website
Biodom
Legendary

Activity: 1414

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:50:16 PM

You were told by KnC in their news report today.
faetos

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

Building a DC with customers' pre-order money isn't tough. I guess it gets expensive when the ponzi scheme starts to collapse when your "investors" want refunds. There must be someone worth 2 cents at KnC if they are giving out refunds. They other ratbag outfits just run off. Still not a fan of them, but they don't all seem to be complete asshats.
freakingcat

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 04:22:00 PM

Calling their Super Jupiters CRA*** MINERS brought me a deletion of my blog post of KnC's latest "Update" and this final warning:

Hi,

Dear Kurt, Dear KnC!

May I tell you in a very polite language that I feel SCAMMED. I feel betrayed and I feel cheated. I feel having been made FUN of with your latest update in which you state:

Finally, we'd like to add that we really appreciate our customers' investments in our state-of-the-art chip designs and we'll make sure our customers get the most out of these upcoming aggressive KnC-designed advantages.

I have been one of your first customers and I have invested quite a lot of money in your company. I made the HUGE mistake trusting your words and converting a Neptune to a Super Jupiter as I do not believe you will ship out in time after Q1 has well passed. I got sent a pile of broken ASIC boards in thin aluminium cases, no protection for the controller boards and parts have been fallen off...

A replacement shipment was not better. Boards are not working and even shut down my PSU's. During a 12 hour testing period your miners reached 113 degrees Celsius, which Kurt commented is no problem as they are designed to run up to 130 degrees Celsius.

I am sorry that I strongly disagree with this assessment, so does my technician. I do not think that your miners are safe to run in my private household.

You refer to your Terms & Conditions and suddenly I am not a customer but I am a business and KnC doesn't take any responsibility for their products/

SERIOUSLY?HuhHuh

I sit on a pile of "wonderful greatly engineered Bitcoin miners" but I do not have the confidence nor trust to run them without supervision even if Kurt replaces all the broken ASIC boards as he constantly asks me to RMA them. I have been told that I will not get a refund even I am willing to return all of their miners to them.....

But I get news that KnC is opening a "wonderful 'new cutting edge' data center" - I am still asking myself if this data center is running on the same "wonderful greatly engineered Bitcoin miners, the same model as the Super Jupiters" Huh?

Kurt, please end this now...we, all of the Super Jupiter customers who are not happy with their 10.000 - 13.000 USD investment ask you to return those wonderful miners to you, you can put them back into your data centre in Sweden and PLEASE REFUND US THE MONEY.

Do you really want more and more bad publicity, court trials, media reports?

WE ARE NOT HAPPY WITH THE SECOND HAND MATERIAL WE GOT SENT

WE DO NOT FEEL SECURE TO RUN IT

IF YOU THINK ITS NOT OUR RIGHT TO EXPRESS THIS, THEN PLEASE CENSOR ALSO THIS MESSAGE.

I AM UPSET, YES, I WORKED HARD TO GET 10.000 USD TOGETHER TO BUY A NEPTUNE. I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST IN THE QUEUE, STAYED UP LATE JUST TO MAKE IT FIRST IN THE LINE.

I HAVE LOST TRUST IN KNC. I DO NOT THINK YOU WILL EVER SHIP YOUR NEPTUNES AND YOUR REFUSAL TO GIVE REFUNDS ON THE TITAN INDICATE THAT YOU MIGHT NOT HAVE ENOUGH FUNDS TO BUILD THEM EVEN.

BUT THAT IS NOT MY PROBLEM

WE ARE UNHAPPY. WE DEMAND TO GET OUR MONEY BACK. PUT YOUR WONDERFUL SUPER JUPITERS BACK IN YOUR DATA CENTRE AND GIVE US BACK THE MONEY

WE WONT BE SILENT.

It's a lot of money for us. We feel betrayed. We are your customers. How about treating us with the same dignity as the ones you sent the newsletter to?
Pages: « 1 ... 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 [1686] 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 ... 2138 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.