Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:31:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 [2110] 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049463 times)
xlameee

Activity: 40
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:16:34 PM

I believe what hawkfish007 is trying to say is double check your connection on the cubes.  It is easy to mis-align the connector so not all the pins are connected.  Make sure they are aligned correctly and fully seated.  I would add to double check the connections on the controller board also and make sure they are seated completely.   Usually it is the simple things that are the most common things to happen with stuff like this.

Yes I understand now. I checked all the connections and just turn the miner on Now none of the cubes are working hihih I can't believe That anyone can build such a device with mind of it is on Tongue

anymore ideas ?

There is a small button on the controller do you know what it is for

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lightfoot
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 2239

I fix broken miners. And make holes in teeth :-)

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:28:30 PM

I believe what hawkfish007 is trying to say is double check your connection on the cubes.  It is easy to mis-align the connector so not all the pins are connected.  Make sure they are aligned correctly and fully seated.  I would add to double check the connections on the controller board also and make sure they are seated completely.   Usually it is the simple things that are the most common things to happen with stuff like this.

Yes I understand now. I checked all the connections and just turn the miner on Now none of the cubes are working hihih I can't believe That anyone can build such a device with mind of it is on Tongue

anymore ideas ?

There is a small button on the controller do you know what it is for
Ok, start over from the beginning: Unplug all the cubes from the controller. Restart controller. Make sure latest code is loaded and running.

Question 1: Does the WHITE light come on the controller board followed by the green light?

Chris
xlameee

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 09:55:25 PM

No white light but I've got green light and no screen
hawkfish007

Activity: 895
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 10:36:33 PM

If the screen doesn't light up or no bright white light, I would check a couple of things. First unplug the PSU from the wall and the Titan for a few minutes, turn on the PSU to see if problem is solved. If not, I would say it is either the RPi or the bridge board under the RPi is screwed. lightfoot will probably be able to explain this better. If it's the bridgeboard, I have a couple heavy duty ones for sale for .5 BTC each, I bought a few extra from a member here.

For quality risers, splitters or 133 CFM fans, please visit my eBay listings,
http://www.ebay.com/sch/hawkfish007/m.html?_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 01:00:53 AM

It VERY much sounds like controller is dead. Ive had the same thing happen. In my case it was not the bridge or pi because I took a known good bridge and pi from another controller  and plugged that into my faulty controller and got the same result and that was a :

1. Power with blank white led screen
2. 1 green led controller

=

Dead controller.

The cheapest fix is to use a controller from a neptune. I beleive this is confrimed that the neptune controllers DO work with our pi and bridges. I dont know if more needs to be done or not. I believe neptune controllers can be found cheaper than Titan controllers on EBay.

I have your exact same problem. If I get time, I will diag mine. It could be one of the surface mount capacitors. I have a capacitor wizard that can test "in circuit" capcacitors and resistors. If I can get it working, Ill post how.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 02:44:09 AM

It VERY much sounds like controller is dead. Ive had the same thing happen. In my case it was not the bridge or pi because I took a known good bridge and pi from another controller  and plugged that into my faulty controller and got the same result and that was a :

1. Power with blank white led screen
2. 1 green led controller

=

Dead controller.

The cheapest fix is to use a controller from a neptune. I beleive this is confrimed that the neptune controllers DO work with our pi and bridges. I dont know if more needs to be done or not. I believe neptune controllers can be found cheaper than Titan controllers on EBay.

I have your exact same problem. If I get time, I will diag mine. It could be one of the surface mount capacitors. I have a capacitor wizard that can test "in circuit" capcacitors and resistors. If I can get it working, Ill post how.

Vegas

a controller from a Jupiter and a Saturn or Mercury (4 port or 6 port) is also supposed to work. I just put a clone titan bridge with pi 512mb B+ in 2 days ago into a Neptune controller...it works just fine...anyway IF you can find such on ebay. But had no issues with the Neptune 6 port board at all. (ya kinda cringe when you turn the psu on..but no boom...) was easy peazy like assembling some lego's Smiley Was surprised. (knc equip being evil and all) Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:48:04 AM

I have a rasberry pi2 . No go on titan controller. Tried it. Nothing bad happend. Just didnt work. Are the bare neptune controllers IDENTICAL to the titans? Can the neptunes accept a rasberry pi2?

I bought one and the other is yours:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KncMiner-Neptune-Controller-BTC-NMC-/272201821899?hash=item3f607e2ecb:g:I00AAOSwP~tW2gnT

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
xlameee

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 04:23:14 AM

You all starting with a biblical Armageddon first. I had this problem before and I just forgot how to fix it. Seems here all are engineers. How about sending me link to buy the whole miner that will solve the whole problem. I will email KNC probably, but thank you
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 05:35:45 AM

I have a rasberry pi2 . No go on titan controller. Tried it. Nothing bad happend. Just didnt work. Are the bare neptune controllers IDENTICAL to the titans? Can the neptunes accept a rasberry pi2?

I bought one and the other is yours:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/KncMiner-Neptune-Controller-BTC-NMC-/272201821899?hash=item3f607e2ecb:g:I00AAOSwP~tW2gnT

Vegas

Yeah I got mine from that guy. 2nd feedback down.

I got a Saturn Controller 4 port (with the small 2 ribbons) I can let go for 100 bucks plus shipping. If you want to try a working bridge on such. Also hawkfish007 on here has
2 clone bridges for sale for what he has in them for 0.5 btc ..same clone bridges from Qberty's run of 10 boards. The controllers he got them for did not need the bridge fix. So
last I heard he had extras to sell  at his buy price.

Anyway options for folk looking thru this thread for options above and beyond a full blown titan controller purchase off ebay or whatever.

As to my Neptune Hack it went flawlessly.

So sat down with some nerves....slowly removed the BBB from Neptune controller ..a slow wiggle back and forth took 5 min ...tight ...also had to very slightly reshape/bend some pins back vertical ...not much thou..then (not sure if correct to do this 1st) put the NEW (spare from back in the day) 35 buck Raspberry Pi 512mb B+ (all ports matched titan check) and put it on the daughter board 1st very easy to do...the slowly worked the pi/clone bridge works on to the Neptune board ...slightly tweaking ...very little needed but slightly some pins made more vertical. Did a quick recheck.

Then pushed the whole works on....all looked good....made my KNC img 2.00 Sandisk 8gb Class 10 microSD pop'd it on..I left the Neptune LCD on powered it up w/o cubes and viola LCD said "my creation lives" ie a Titan KNC 2.00 came up on the LCD ...at that point I put on my 1 cube with 1 working die (overclocked at 325 dare to dream) and closed eyes and turned it on and viola no boom ...a merge from knc minion to evil knc minion so to speak Smiley

chugs along at like 21.5mh or some such (well it is the only die in the unit ..seems to like the OC to 325 on adv page and ..cooling is likely not an issue as it is the ONLY die to cool) Smiley

here is a link to my complete setup

lostgonzo.imgur.com

here is the pic

Again if you have an electronics guy that can trace the titan bridge...add a much bigger version of the micro sized clock chip on the daughter board...get a protoype board for the pi
some single end pin'd wires for such and spaghetti it all together to match the pin outs on the titan bridge with the equiv LARGER clock chip in place on a line or two proper as well and the whole thing could probably be hacked together at no more then 50 bucks.

Toss that info schematics and parts into the Titan world for free if you or anyone else here has the skills to do so ...you'd be a god on this thread Smiley

I lack the skills with the clock chip in play...but for others with electronics skills should be a snap...at least from my layman view.

but with Qberty's 0.5 BTC clone bridge...you just snap it together and viola it comes up....so I would assume ANY working Titan bridge would work for this. (how to test such
a bridge w/o putting the port board and LCD at risk I've no clue..just saying...but hey life is a risk)

and again this could be very very handy for those who KNOW or suspect the titan bridge is fine.....and thus grab a pi an old knc board 4/6 Neptune for sure I've been told 4/6 port Mercury/Saturn/Jupiter boards work  as well ( i have 2 such but alas no more clone bridges...thus my hope for a skilled spaghetti hack as I mentioned above)

anyway was a nice hack for a titan bridge I got for 75 bucks insurance (that is per my 2 titans)  in the box (with the pi) as a just in case for my 2 titans having a future
common bridge problem.. so it worked out well for me being paranoid (it again is knc evil don't ya know)

but anyway I got cards 4 port for 100 bucks the Neptune card from the guy above is 149 bucks ..you just need a titan bridge board you know works or a Qberty clone titan bridge
from one of the 7 who got one (qberty kept 3 for his fixes from what I understand)

but 0.5 btc now 2 months later imho is too steep a price and I think he was selling them at cost to make in lots of 10....so if you need one get a hold of hawkfish007 he has the only 2 clone titan bridges left that I know about.

As always you don't like my rants/ramblings put me on ignore. (the curse of typing as fast as you think) Smiley

later

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:53:55 AM

Anyone know why a pi2 wont run on this controller? Is the controller just incompatible? I  assumed since it sounds like all the controllers from KNCminer are identical, none of them would be compatible with the pi2. Didnt the neptune make an updated controller? I could be completely wrong on this as I dont follow neptunes. But if they did, then how to identify the updated one, and is their latest controller compatible with Titan Bridge and pi?

Vegas

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 09:10:57 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 09:26:43 AM by Searing

Anyone know why a pi2 wont run on this controller? Is the controller just incompatible? I  assumed since it sounds like all the controllers from KNCminer are identical, none of them would be compatible with the pi2. Didnt the neptune make an updated controller? I could be completely wrong on this as I dont follow neptunes. But if they did, then how to identify the updated one, and is their latest controller compatible with Titan Bridge and pi?

Vegas

The only incompatibly I remember on controllers was something about NOV Jupiter Controllers running OCT Jupiter/Saturn/Mercury cubes or vice versa. That is moot

as soon as you move into Neptune stuff as far as I can remember. (Others with NOV Jupiter Units chime in here)

You can ask Lightfoot but I don't think there is any issue with incompatibility on the Neptune and Titan front except between them. With their respective groups Neptune
and Titan is all good. Also from what I understand ANY port card works with anything else. ie you can flash now any Jupiter Board with a BBB to a Neptune Controller with
just the SD upgrade to the Neptune Firmware.

Some people tried Pi2 only thing that works is the Raspberry Pi B+ 512mb with the proper ports that match...(not sure may be another version) some say they have 'tweaked'
the speed of the regular pi b+ 512mb thou I never have.

KNC lied back in the day...said that 2.00 firmware was ROBUST and complete. (That should put Gen Tarkin on the floor).

No way to repair cubes  ....ie your screwed toss them.....(lLightfoot can get into the ins and outs of that statement)

My likely theory is when KNC took out the Jupiter's from the Data Hall and replaced them (thus the 4 months late) with the pre-order paid $$$ Neptune's they took first and

thus screwing the pre-order Neptune folk by 3-4 months arrival.

They took the 4/6 port controllers and used them from the Jupiter data hall (hell likely they were all 6 port by the time the data hall was up for Jupiters) and we know they used them with the

used FrankenJupiter junk equip they sent out. ...so IMHO they used these boards for Neptune and Titan customers...but lied that such was possible (at least to me)

on KNC forums ...(others from then can chime in here). I especially was told no way could you plug a bridge/pi into the 4/6 port boards of a Jupiter for either a Neptune or a Titan (even with a bridge and a pi).......so supposedly you could not switch ANYTHING between groups of product ..I think this died as a lie when the frankenjupiter's folks junk arrived in parts
and in desperation they flashed some Jupiter boards that worked to hamstring them up...but again others with actual first hand experience can chime in on that.
It was the perfect evil KNC plan imho.

So anyway their greed NOW allows us to take a clone titan bridge and use it on a Neptune board plug and play with the proper titan SD knc 2.00 software. A few folk had more then one fried Titan board and managed to switch a bridge or use a 4/6 port other controller and get one or two working cards or some such...so some options ..thus we can 'sorta'
 'create' a Titan board.

Just wish we could take that last step and get the BBB project to do Titan cubes and/or that spaghetti hack on a pi protoboard with the an equiv larger clock chip directions in some manner for using a chip other then MICROSCOPIC clock chip with this hack, up and working.

We may as well take advantage of the cheap bastards re-using and making all compatible 4/6 port cards ALL OF THEM EVER MADE and find a work around to run Titan cubes.

The idea of a flashed BBB Mercury Board running a Titan Cube with Gen Tarkin's Software has a certain *FU KNC* appeal don't ya know. Smiley

Well anyway others can chime in on here with the back and forth (threats to ban) and other stuff that went on with KNC forums on such stuff as above, back in the day.

Just would like to see the last step taken to complete the loop on this. Either a BBB solution (more elegant) or a re-wire of the spaghetti version above (true hardware hack)

later

vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:32:02 PM

Well Ive done loads of hacks , and have loads of cubes laying around and 1 dead controller. I also have the knowledge and equipment to do any hardware hack. So if its a chip change out, and/or reroute, I can do it. Just need to know which chips. Here is a board with its wafer removed. I Probably should have cleaned it for a presentation, but I just wanted to get it done. The grey "cracked" particles on the top right is not damage to the pcb, its just dried thermal grease.

Vegas

nid125

Activity: 510
Merit: 254

ImpulsX

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 07:58:31 PM

hi there

I turn off the miner few days a go needed to clean 2 of the cubes and when I plugged them on back again HW Status shown them OFF any suggestions how can fix that
I tried every troubleshooting I know to get them back ON nothing seems to work

Thank you

Maybe this is simply like that: if you see on the HW status page in which slot you connect your cubes and there is Temperature and DC/DC avg temp showing but the CLOCK is OFF so go to Advanced page and turn them ON by simply from dropping menu on each die from that OFF status set clock which you wish to let them run example 300 MHz and then scroll down to bottom of this page to click on Apply changes.
sometimes if you plug cubes to different ports as they was before, you can get this situation.
I hope this help

Re Neptun controller - I can confirm, its working as normal titan controller with titan bridge and pi with Titans cubes.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 05:38:07 AM

Well Ive done loads of hacks , and have loads of cubes laying around and 1 dead controller. I also have the knowledge and equipment to do any hardware hack. So if its a chip change out, and/or reroute, I can do it. Just need to know which chips. Here is a board with its wafer removed. I Probably should have cleaned it for a presentation, but I just wanted to get it done. The grey "cracked" particles on the top right is not damage to the pcb, its just dried thermal grease.

Vegas

Well as far as I know (Lightfoot should jump in on this) is (again I know zip) you trace the leads on a Titan bridge pin to pin that the bridge connects to the Raspberry Pi B+ 512mb and thru to the 4/6 port Neptune board or whatever. Again Spagetti Wire pin to pin what the titan bridge board connects to via the titan bridge arrangement (clone of such or otherwise)

The only catch is (I heard) that the Titan Bridge Board has a 'tiny' CLOCK chip it needs in this Titan Bridge arrangement. TOO tiny (even if we knew what it was for brand) to kinda sorta hack into some kinda of protoboard pin to pin Spaghetti arrangement. If was not for knowing WHAT the chip IS (proper type/brand/model etc) and IF there was a LARGER equivalent clock chip (if that is what it is) that a person could solder or connect in the proper circuit.spaghetti lead pin to pin .matching the titan bridge....Well hell I would have tried this already using the Raspberry Pi protoboard below. Stumped by this supposed clock chip and the how to on below.

(I have a Saturn 4 port board laying around here and the protoboads (see links below) are not imho that expensive....for such a mad scientist experiment) Smiley

Image of the Raspberry Pi protoboard ...Spaghetti like hack a person could attempt ...if again the chip in the Titan bridge board is REALLY a clock chip and you could find a larger equiv to put in the setup properly with the protoboard below say.

protoboard w/leads in use

leads you can use on such

below is some of the above for sale you would need

http://www.ebay.com/itm/65pcs-Male-to-Male-Solderless-Breadboard-Jumper-Cable-Leads-Wires-For-Arduino-/281997702604?hash=item41a85f75cc:g:D~sAAOSwGYVXCHQa

heh a whole $1.99 usd above for 65 leads with free shipping LOL Smiley

or the protoboard price below

ASSUMING the one below works free shipping $14.80 usd

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Prototype-Shield-for-Raspberry-Pi-Mode-B-512M-ARM-Micro-Controller-Breadboard-/252199608549?hash=item3ab844a0e5:g:NgsAAOSwbdpWYoH~

hell toss in the supposed larger equivalent clock chip that's less then $20  bucks ...assuming a guy had directions on how to do this (which I am clueless on)

Again the 'tracing of the pins" would be a pain...but the small supposed tiny clock chip (if that is what it is) has me stumped....don't need the LCD lights imho from
the daughter board imho.

THE OTHER MORE ELEGANT OPTION IS ANOTHER Qberty clone Bridge run...but damn that was/is spendy Sad

We need to get a bit more the 10 folk and contact Qberty again say for a run of cloned Titan Bridge Boards (last run was 10 boards....) BUT man at 0.5 BTC or at $423 BTC or equivalent
price of $211.75 for such a hack ....on top of ALREADY having a Neptune/Jupiter/Saturn/Mercury 4/6 port  board laying about (they go for $100 bucks on ebay) way over the top if you don't have a proper 4/6 port card you can mod laying about.

It is just too steep if you can get a complete Titan Board for around 250 to 300 usd on BTC talk  maybe a bit more on Ebay.

But the daughter board arrangement thru Qberty is the more elegant solution...I just don't see a way to make them cheap enough to be worth it anymore (unless you are repairing a previous burnt bridge on your already owned and broke titan controller) he had (again from what I could tell) a heck of a time getting a run of 10 boards out ..and he kept 3 for his own fixes.

Anyway just my thoughts......it seems SO CLOSE to workable in my feeble attempts to grasp such. All I know for sure is my clone Titan Bridge to Neptune hack .hell with the LCD from Neptune Card left on ...ACTS like a perfect Titan Controller board.....so with 1 Jupiter 4 port controller and 1 Saturn 4 port controller laying around mocking me...thus my
attempt at a cost effective work around.

Now I hope someone makes this all moot with a BBB to titan cube direct firmware fix.....shoot down the above on that at any time Smiley I would be the first in line.

anyway so it goes

lightfoot
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:07:53 AM

Anyone know why a pi2 wont run on this controller? Is the controller just incompatible? I  assumed since it sounds like all the controllers from KNCminer are identical, none of them would be compatible with the pi2. Didnt the neptune make an updated controller? I could be completely wrong on this as I dont follow neptunes. But if they did, then how to identify the updated one, and is their latest controller compatible with Titan Bridge and pi?

Vegas
Yes.

:-)

The problem with the Pi2 is that the CPU type is not supported in the boot loader/IPL code that was on the last version of the 2.0 Titan firmware. I wonder if you can do an apt-get upgrade/update on a rpi, then boot it on a rpi2.

THat might be the best way to go. Or you can still buy a rpi 1.2 B unit.

C
vegasguy
Legendary

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:32:03 PM

Vegas
Yes.

The problem with the Pi2 is that the CPU type is not supported in the boot loader/IPL code that was on the last version of the 2.0 Titan firmware. I wonder if you can do an apt-get upgrade/update on a rpi, then boot it on a rpi2.

C

I wonder if this is something Tarkin can add?

Vegas

Mattzees

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:34:49 PM

Vegas
Yes.

C

My understanding is that code for Rpi2 would have to be recompiled in order to run it.  We can't recompile the Titan code because it contains proprietary blobs which are used to run the FPGA on the controller.  Those blobs were not released by KNC because they did not own them, thus did not have the authority to release the source code.  Thus we're screwed.
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 04:24:49 PM

Vegas
Yes.

C

I wonder if this is something Tarkin can add?

Vegas

Most likely not. My firmware upgrade makes as little changes as possible to the underlying linux due to licensing. I could add a button that would perform apt-get upgrade for users but... this is extremely risky for users to perform on their own w/ little or no linux knowledge.

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
lightfoot
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:24:00 AM

My understanding is that code for Rpi2 would have to be recompiled in order to run it.  We can't recompile the Titan code because it contains proprietary blobs which are used to run the FPGA on the controller.  Those blobs were not released by KNC because they did not own them, thus did not have the authority to release the source code.  Thus we're screwed.
The fpga code doesn't need to be recompiled, either fpga loader will load the fpga code for titan or neptune as needed.

Try taking a normal pi and running an update on it. If people really want me to do this I'll do it for the hell of it as I have a Rpi2.

Edit: Running now. Will take forever, what the hell.

C
lightfoot
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 03:11:52 AM

Update: Does not work. Pi keeps auto-restarting, probably one of the daemons is down. Will play with it tomorrow. Meantime amazon, ebay, everyone still has 1.2 Rpis.

C
Pages: « 1 ... 2060 2061 2062 2063 2064 2065 2066 2067 2068 2069 2070 2071 2072 2073 2074 2075 2076 2077 2078 2079 2080 2081 2082 2083 2084 2085 2086 2087 2088 2089 2090 2091 2092 2093 2094 2095 2096 2097 2098 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 [2110] 2111 2112 2113 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 2131 2132 2133 2134 2135 2136 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: