Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:13:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 2137 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Swedish ASIC miner company kncminer.com  (Read 3049460 times)
-Redacted-

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:21:12 PM

http://forum.kncminer.com/forum/main-category/hardware/2091-please-update?p=2134#post2134
16th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,

We are still on track, The millions of individual components needed to produce our miners are all arriving at the factory as schedualed and as of right now we do not know of anything that will cause a delay.

Sam

What can you say about this except ROFL ?  Best IKEA joke I've seen yet!
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:21:28 PM

Yep the silence is weird. Orama has been on a few times and has also said noting. Im pretty sure if there was bad news though that he would let us know. I can only assume that they are holding back until they have a machine hashing which should be today at some stage imo
Moment of truth for KnC.
IF they fail moment of truth for Orama too...
CMMPro

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:34:14 PM

I'm choosing to prescribe to the "no news is good news" also.

They probably are trying their best and holding back on info trying to make the deadline.

If it was obviously impossible to them I think they would have already said something already.

I'm just waiting for the big "TA DA", curtain reveal. 

Satobit

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:38:53 PM

They probably are trying their best and holding back on info trying to make the deadline.

If it was obviously impossible to them I think they would have already said something already.

You post reminds my a Chinese proverb:
Shed no tears until seeing the body in the coffin.
btc_uzr

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

let's have some fun

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:44:37 PM

Yep the silence is weird. Orama has been on a few times and has also said noting. Im pretty sure if there was bad news though that he would let us know. I can only assume that they are holding back until they have a machine hashing which should be today at some stage imo
Moment of truth for KnC.

I'm not sure why Bitcoinorama is to blame in any way.
Sure he is a KnC fan and they even offered him a job.

Nevertheless he recommended CC all the way long and shared his research/thoughts nobody was enforced to follow.
In addition he mentioned several times do your own research. I cannot remember lies, broken promises or misleading.
If there are and I'm just not aware point them out, please.

*edit: I realized maybe you meant it another way, just read recently some bitcoinorama bashing and still asking myself for what reason

..and Thou shalt spread the coin in the name of cryptography for eternity
mrb
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 11:50:22 PM

In the (short but) entire history of Bitcoin ASIC mining, no news from a vendor has always been bad news: bASIC, BFL SC products, Avalon, etc. Sadly, I expect KnCMiner to be no different.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:52:39 PM

Don't forget Labcoin and Metabank.
klee
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:53:51 PM

Moment of truth for KnC.

I'm not sure why Bitcoinorama is to blame in any way.
Sure he is a KnC fan and they even offered him a job.

Nevertheless he recommended CC all the way long and shared his research/thoughts nobody was enforced to follow.
In addition he mentioned several times do your own research. I cannot remember lies, broken promises or misleading.
If there are and I'm just not aware point them out, please.

*edit: I realized maybe you meant it another way, just read recently some bitcoinorama bashing and still asking myself for what reason
By far he is almost 100% fair in his stance towards various asic vendors - hope he will stay like this towards KnC too in case they fail to deliver as promised.
The contrary would be for example if he is aware of possible problems KnC faces, logs in and does not share this info here (I doubt it).

Mota
Legendary

Activity: 804
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 11:57:13 PM

In the (short but) entire history of Bitcoin ASIC mining, no news from a vendor has always been bad news: bASIC, BFL SC products, Avalon, etc. Sadly, I expect KnCMiner to be no different.

yes. redhash, avalon first batch, bitfury... "ALWAYS" is such a big word.... Again, why the fuck do you guys even talk about it? Wait another few hours and maybe there will be some news then. You can start to bitch about no news when September ends. Until then the innocence still lasts  Cool
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:00:29 AM

yes. redhash, avalon first batch, bitfury... "ALWAYS" is such a big word.... Again, why the fuck do you guys even talk about it? Wait another few hours and maybe there will be some news then. You can start to bitch about no news when September ends. Until then the innocence still lasts  Cool

and on that note... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw
Phoenix1969
Legendary

Activity: 938

LIR DEV

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:03:22 AM

Ill never sleep tonight

I'll be up glued to the computer here...

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRide
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
[BTC]▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
Mota
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:06:18 AM

xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:07:13 AM

This ain't no magic show!

And at this stage in the game, I'm pretty sure that the people still waiting for that "Ta Da" moment are going to be very disappointed when they finally realize it is not going to happen any time soon.
dwdoc
Legendary

Activity: 966

- - -Caveat Aleo- - -

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:07:59 AM

Interesting that Bitcoinorama was last active in forum this afternoon but did not post.
rolling

Activity: 824
Merit: 712

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:08:27 AM

Oh, was that the promise?  News by the end of September?  I thought it was delivery before the end of September.  It is impossible to deliver as promised so they are already "guilty".  Nobody here wants to hear your cheerleading at this point.
Mota
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:16:17 AM

Oh, was that the promise?  News by the end of September?  I thought it was delivery before the end of September.  It is impossible to deliver as promised so they are already "guilty".  Nobody here wants to hear your cheerleading at this point.
No, actually no one wants to hear you cry. Especially not with stupid facts like those above. BFL had lots of news. Most was fake or bad. Actually most of the other vendors except BFL did a good job in keeping quiet and delivering. Granted, avalon had some serious problems after their first batch and their burn in was wayyyy to long, but those that invested in them instead of crying wolf earned a LOT of cash.
Cheerleading? Show me a post were I was cheering for KNC! I have enough orders with them to buy a new (cheap) sportscar, but I am not sitting here crying me in my sleep because they have not delivered yet. Pretty much all my posts here contain some sort of criticism of other posts, be it dumb/stupid comments, misinformation or just plain inability to use basic mathematics. But I never cheered for KNC AFAIK.
And with that:
rolling

Activity: 824
Merit: 712

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:18:44 AM

No, actually no one wants to hear you cry. Especially not with stupid facts like those above. BFL had lots of news. Most was fake or bad. Actually most of the other vendors except BFL did a good job in keeping quiet and delivering. Granted, avalon had some serious problems after their first batch and their burn in was wayyyy to long, but those that invested in them instead of crying wolf earned a LOT of cash.
Cheerleading? Show me a post were I was cheering for KNC! I have enough orders with them to buy a new (cheap) sportscar, but I am not sitting here crying me in my sleep because they have not delivered yet. Pretty much all my posts here contain some sort of criticism of other posts, be it dumb/stupid comments, misinformation or just plain inability to use basic mathematics. But I never cheered for KNC AFAIK.
And with that:

Look again, not my post.  I am just sick of you coming on here every few hours and flaming everyone with legitimate concerns.
Mota
Legendary

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:24:43 AM

And with that:

Look again, not my post.  I am just sick of you coming on here every few hours and flaming everyone with legitimate concerns.

Flaming? Are we in a mmorpg here? In my first post today I stated that the last news was 3 days ago and that it is fucking Sunday and that "maybe" they have better things to do.
In the post you quoted I basically said this:

Flaming would be calling you a dumbass for quoting me and bringing a rhetorical "oh, was that the promise?" question when nothing in my post had anything to do with that.

And I have so much more memes with this little guy Wink
crumbs

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2013, 12:30:19 AM

And with that: [img pussyfight /img]

You're the textbook example of the battered wife syndrome:  Angry, defensive, rationalizing your batterer's behavior with the flimsiest, most laughably contrived reasoning.  When you vent your anger, it's never at your batterer -- the one who caused it.  Instead, you redirect it at the bystanders who were kind enough to notice your black eye & offer to help.
Shit, girlfriend, get some help Smiley
Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2013, 12:49:28 AM

and on that note... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVO8sUrs-Pw

You sire this isn't a better September song? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLonpBtkH0

Some Bitcon enterprises have been known to post via Twitter prior to the normal channels. Has anybody looked there yet?

16th September 2013, 05:10 PM
Hi guys,

We are still on track, The millions of individual components needed to produce our miners are all arriving at the factory as schedualed and as of right now we do not know of anything that will cause a delay.

Sam

Two thoughts:

First, I'm having a hard time fathoming "millions of individual components" being assembled into anything by a crew of 20-30.

Second: "...needed to produce our miners..."

Third: <a rel="nofollow" href="http://forum.kncminer.com/help">Help</a>

<a rel="nofollow" href="http://forum.kncminer.com/contact-us">Contact Us</a>
Pages: « 1 ... 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 [583] 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 ... 2137 »
  Print  

Jump to: