Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:39:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: minerstat: mining OS + ASIC monitoring + Windows mining  (Read 166965 times)
br2459

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 15, 2017, 11:49:10 PM

Coinscrow, Is there anyway with EWBF to monitor uptime on that miner? I noticed that it has wattage (which is pretty awesome) but no uptime like on Claymores miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Siberyx

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:35:23 AM

Coinscrow, Is there anyway with EWBF to monitor uptime on that miner? I noticed that it has wattage (which is pretty awesome) but no uptime like on Claymores miner.

I also asked about this Sad
VyprBTC

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:04:47 AM

I'll admit - i have not scrolled through all 53 pages - so if this issue has come up - you should probably add it to a FAQ

firing up ZEC with the node it always tries to start ZEC and LBRY, so 2 miners. I've deleted every single miner besides ebfw or whatever and now I just get a "failed" .bat start because well... it's starting a batch file i don't want started so what do i care.

anyways - so double startups on my test run so far.

if you start supporting alexis and skein i would probably buy since 90% of my rigs are on it, 100% nVidia and only 10% on ZEC so not worth it if you don't support more nVidia algos
br2459

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:10:48 AM

I'll admit - i have not scrolled through all 53 pages - so if this issue has come up - you should probably add it to a FAQ

firing up ZEC with the node it always tries to start ZEC and LBRY, so 2 miners. I've deleted every single miner besides ebfw or whatever and now I just get a "failed" .bat start because well... it's starting a batch file i don't want started so what do i care.

if you start supporting alexis and skein i would probably buy since 90% of my rigs are on it, 100% nVidia and only 10% on ZEC so not worth it if you don't support more nVidia algos

In your config file under the minerstat directory, do you have only Miner=Claymore-zec or does it have two Miner= fields? That might explain why it tries to launch 2 at startup. The node.exe calls the miner specified in the config.txt file. Also if you have modified the start.bat file from the original and didn't use the webpage to specify your settings that can also cause an issue like that. So best thing to do is go to your worker's page on minerstat, fill in your pool, wallet, settings etc.. then download the node software and overwrite the old one. Modify your config.txt file with your api key, miner etc..

VyprBTC

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

In your config file under the minerstat directory, do you have only Miner=Claymore-zec or does it have two Miner= fields? That might explain why it tries to launch 2 at startup. The node.exe calls the miner specified in the config.txt file. Also if you have modified the start.bat file from the original and didn't use the webpage to specify your settings that can also cause an issue like that. So best thing to do is go to your worker's page on minerstat, fill in your pool, wallet, settings etc.. then download the node software and overwrite the old one. Modify your config.txt file with your api key, miner etc..

that's the sad/pathetic part - i'm not running claymore so this program shouldn't even try to run dual. running ewbf-zec and no, there are no double miner entries.

also does this even notify you when the miner is down?

i have it enabled and i took 1 miner offline to see if i'd get notified and after 20 minutes no notification.

honestly i'm trying to get myself to buy this, but with all these glitches and missing features i can't bring myself to do it.

another huge fuckup is on reboot it needs permission to run.

it's not on me as the end user to have the program properly registered with microsoft. send in your request get the program approved as being not malicious.
br2459

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 05:45:22 AM

that's the sad/pathetic part - i'm not running claymore so this program shouldn't even try to run dual. running ewbf-zec and no, there are no double miner entries.

i have it enabled and i took 1 miner offline to see if i'd get notified and after 20 minutes no notification.

honestly i'm trying to get myself to buy this, but with all these glitches and missing features i can't bring myself to do it.

it's not on me as the end user to have the program properly registered with microsoft. send in your request get the program approved as being not malicious.

Well either way, I was using claymore-zec as an example. There is obviously something wrong with your setup since myself and 5 other friends who mine aren't having any kind of problems with this software. Granted we all work in IT and know what to expect from Microsoft so you shouldn't really dog on a product you don't understand how to run. Have you read the readme files? Also worth noting we all switched to Minerstat from other monitoring programs for the added features that are missing out of other monitoring programs. Also email notifications do work, as long as you use a reputable email provider, none of us have had any issues with email alerts. So circling back you do have an issue with your setup but if you are unwilling to look at the troubleshooting steps then you just need to go find another product to use that babies to the "end user" who feels victimized because they can't educate themselves in how to use things properly.

Bones972

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 05:57:53 AM

Well either way, I was using claymore-zec as an example. There is obviously something wrong with your setup since myself and 5 other friends who mine aren't having any kind of problems with this software. Granted we all work in IT and know what to expect from Microsoft so you shouldn't really dog on a product you don't understand how to run. Have you read the readme files? Also worth noting we all switched to Minerstat from other monitoring programs for the added features that are missing out of other monitoring programs. Also email notifications do work, as long as you use a reputable email provider, none of us have had any issues with email alerts. So circling back you do have an issue with your setup but if you are unwilling to look at the troubleshooting steps then you just need to go find another product to use that babies to the "end user" who feels victimized because they can't educate themselves in how to use things properly.

Its trying to mine Lbc with the CPU.  Check your Config.txt and make sure CPU mining is NO

VyprBTC

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 06:06:03 AM

whoa calm down there homie talking about programs that baby people. Look I'm not a coder, but I've used programs from managing over 5000 android phones on adware to python programs that intercepted tracking numbers for ... various reasons.

I don't have a problem supporting devs. At all.

And no. I'm not an "end user" who feels victimized. Being on the other end does not bother me.
coinscrow (OP)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 305

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:42:33 AM

whoa calm down there homie talking about programs that baby people. Look I'm not a coder, but I've used programs from managing over 5000 android phones on adware to python programs that intercepted tracking numbers for ... various reasons.

And no. I'm not an "end user" who feels victimized. Being on the other end does not bother me.

Thats the reason i create a simpler client, with no command line or config.txt edit. The next version will be more easier on the web and on the client side. My goal to can mine without any advanced knowledge with this software.

Yes. It will be. The new version of EWBF_ support that !

V3.0 latest progress Pic here: https://twitter.com/minerstatcom/status/875663218437390337

Jamievs

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:30:49 AM

Thats the reason i create a simpler client, with no command line or config.txt edit. The next version will be more easier on the web and on the client side. My goal to can mine without any advanced knowledge with this software.

Yes. It will be. The new version of EWBF_ support that !

V3.0 latest progress Pic here: https://twitter.com/minerstatcom/status/875663218437390337

Nice! Can't wait for the more coins and nvidia algo  Cool
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:54:55 PM

https://twitter.com/minerstatcom/status/875755595286106113

30+ new currency

VyprBTC

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:47:51 AM

nice - when u dropping 3.0? is it going to support more nVidia algos and miners? other pools? thanks.
Jamievs

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:46:57 AM

Don't forget BTC while you are at it..
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 07:58:11 AM

Oh..  Grin i add it, thanks for your idea

nice - when u dropping 3.0? is it going to support more nVidia algos and miners? other pools? thanks.

algos and miners yes. what pool you need to the database?

Jamievs

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 08:47:40 AM

There is a problem with downloading the settings with algo. All my miners are going down
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2017, 08:55:10 AM

There is a problem with downloading the settings with algo. All my miners are going down

it work at me

VyprBTC

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 07:54:27 PM

Very cool. Pool not a big issues - just support for alexis78 and DGB skien. I think dgb's use theblockfactory for pool.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 11:22:59 AM

Very cool. Pool not a big issues - just support for alexis78 and DGB skien. I think dgb's use theblockfactory for pool.

ok  Grin

v3 Testing start in next week, i will put a link from it.

JohnnnyGipsy

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:44:27 PM

@coinscrow

I have a problem please help me. I have access to my dashboard in one browser. Now after a few days I try to open the page at my second PC and the app but my access key doesn't work anymore. Now I fear if I lose connection with the page in the only browser that shows my dashboard than I never get access again and have to configure every thing new.

And I am sure that the access key is right because it is in the config.txt from the nodes.

Sorry if I miss something with login options, than please tell me the other options.
I don't write my key here only in pm.
But maybe someone else can help me.

Greets.
coinscrow (OP)

minerstat CEO

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2017, 01:49:43 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 03:05:57 PM by coinscrow

@coinscrow

I have a problem please help me. I have access to my dashboard in one browser. Now after a few days I try to open the page at my second PC and the app but my access key doesn't work anymore. Now I fear if I lose connection with the page in the only browser that shows my dashboard than I never get access again and have to configure every thing new.

And I am sure that the access key is right because it is in the config.txt from the nodes.

Sorry if I miss something with login options, than please tell me the other options.
I don't write my key here only in pm.
But maybe someone else can help me.

Greets.

accesskeys are case sensitive. small and upper characters are matter.
send me in dm, but im sure its not deleted

**UPDATE: ACCESS KEYS FORMAT
AA1111

first two is alphabetic, can't be a number.

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: