April 27, 2024, 01:12:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What happens first:
New ATH - 43 (69.4%)
<$60,000 - 19 (30.6%)
Total Voters: 62

Pages: « 1 ... 24651 24652 24653 24654 24655 24656 24657 24658 24659 24660 24661 24662 24663 24664 24665 24666 24667 24668 24669 24670 24671 24672 24673 24674 24675 24676 24677 24678 24679 24680 24681 24682 24683 24684 24685 24686 24687 24688 24689 24690 24691 24692 24693 24694 24695 24696 24697 24698 24699 24700 [24701] 24702 24703 24704 24705 24706 24707 24708 24709 24710 24711 24712 24713 24714 24715 24716 24717 24718 24719 24720 24721 24722 24723 24724 24725 24726 24727 24728 24729 24730 24731 24732 24733 24734 24735 24736 24737 24738 24739 24740 24741 24742 24743 24744 24745 24746 24747 24748 24749 24750 24751 ... 33304 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Wall Observer BTC/USD - Bitcoin price movement tracking & discussion  (Read 26368435 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (174 posts by 3 users with 9 merit deleted.)
Hueristic
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 4867

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:46:05 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 03:56:32 AM by Hueristic

Update: Lander location found from the orbitar but still no response from the lander with any signals.

But as scientist says 90% success of this project can be achieved with orbitar itself.

Landing on other planets and moons is *hard*.

The real tough part is getting back in one piece and sticking that landing. Smiley

Here is a look at the weekly chart from a couple of different perspectives. No ta..ive had a few too many cold snacks and am looking at the screen outta one eye at the moment..
Seahawks win a nail biter in the home opener against the Bengals 21-20   Life is good.  Carry on....

I have Lockett and was getting pretty pissed there for awhile!

In other news, Pittsburgh just embarrassed themselves and the Pats getting AB is not even remotely fair.
I'm saying that and i'm a Pats fan. That is of course if he doesn't blow up there too.
I tend to think this was his plan all along though, Raiders got boned too.
Was this another Belichick masterstroke?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10157

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:13:39 AM

Good day Bitcoinland
Ten four four two U.S. bucks
(Bitcoinaverage).

Still going sideways
When will this crap ever end?
Maybe November.

I would kind of prefer staying between $9k and $11.5k until about November rather than dropping below $9k and then perhaps getting stuck down there for longer than we were to prefer.

On the other hand, some folks think that there is a bit of a necessity to drop below $9k in order to cause some resolution in the ability to go up, so in other words, the expectation is that we are not ready to go up yet because buy support is still catching up.  So either stay in this range a bit longer or test some more downward support before likely resolving in the up direction.
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 10157

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:25:12 AM

Got bad news.  Silver will probably double top at $800 an ounce.

jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:36:40 AM

How could evidence of personal identity have anything whatsoever to do with evidence of protocol change?

I'm not sure if you're trolling or trying to be serious.

Back at ya.

See any evidence of SegWit in the white paper? No?

Explicitly in front of your face. Willful dereliction of truthiness.

SegWit was indeed an alteration of the Bitcoin protocol. Undeniably. There is really no way to argue otherwise.

I am pretty confident the white paper doesn’t say anything about Turing completeness, legally enforceable smart contracts, token protocols,  large data storage capability and all the other shit in Bitcoin SV marketing

Yet interestingly, all fully supported in the 0.1 version of the Bitcoin protocol. You know, before the Cripple Rangers took control of the codebase. SegWit, on the other hand...

Funny, eh?

So what's the point you are trying to make?

My mistake.  I couldn't see any evidence of them in the white paper.  Thank you for clarifying that it doesn't matter whether something is mentioned in the whitepaper.

That is not what I said at all. Are you really that blind that you do not see what I am getting at? Even with your introduction of demonstrably flawed sidebars?

The initial implementation of Bitcoin - 0.1 supports all the features you list. Without recourse to explicit enabling code.
The initial implementation of Bitcoin -- and including up to and through the SegWit Omnibus Changeset Release -- did not support SegWit. Neither explicitly nor as an external implementation. Indeed, the implementation of SegWit was predicated on the most egregious change to the Bitcoin protocol ever enacted.
The features you list did not / do not require a change to the Bitcoin protocol.
SegWit did / does require a change to the Bitcoin protocol.

So when you say "it doesn't matter whether something is mentioned in the whitepaper", you're neither right nor wrong. What matters is the protocol itself. SegWit was undeniably a change to that protocol. A rather significant one. Therefore, somewhat 'less Bitcoin-y' -- at least on this axis -- than other implementations which hew to the original.

On the other hand, if some element is decidedly counter to the white paper (chain of digital signatures, anyone?), then that indeed does matter.

It’s hard to keep track of what you were saying when you keep changing it. 

Bullshit. I've been consistent. You've been persistent in finding new words to stick in my mouth.
VB1001
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 2540

<<CypherPunkCat>>

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:18:43 AM

https://twitter.com/Rhythmtrader/status/1170750872118321153

Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:30:22 AM

Got bad news.  Silver will probably double top at $800 an ounce.

Not bad news it learning purpose need help to be learn.
Negotiation

Activity: 1036
Merit: 259

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:33:49 AM

It's December. Year 2022. Shitcoiners still waiting for altseason. Their porfolios are down 99.9998%. Altseason finally comes. Their portfolios make a huge 10% recovery. Bitcoin is $250,000. Trump got re-elected. Schiff converted all his gold to #Bitcoin. Vitalik disappeared. 😐
Source: https://twitter.com/ArminVanBitcoin/status/1170855637078695936
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15397

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 05:49:37 AM

It's December. Year 2022. Shitcoiners still waiting for altseason. Their porfolios are down 99.9998%. Altseason finally comes. Their portfolios make a huge 10% recovery. Bitcoin is $250,000. Trump got re-elected. Schiff converted all his gold to #Bitcoin. Vitalik disappeared. 😐

You always have a tab open on CoinMarketCap.com
You always have a tab open on WO thread.

Check all of them.
DaRude
Legendary

Activity: 2778
Merit: 1791

In order to dump coins one must have coins

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:00:11 AM
Merited by JayJuanGee (1)

How could evidence of personal identity have anything whatsoever to do with evidence of protocol change?

Back at ya.

SegWit was indeed an alteration of the Bitcoin protocol. Undeniably. There is really no way to argue otherwise.

I am pretty confident the white paper doesn’t say anything about Turing completeness, legally enforceable smart contracts, token protocols,  large data storage capability and all the other shit in Bitcoin SV marketing

Yet interestingly, all fully supported in the 0.1 version of the Bitcoin protocol. You know, before the Cripple Rangers took control of the codebase. SegWit, on the other hand...

Funny, eh?

My mistake.  I couldn't see any evidence of them in the white paper.  Thank you for clarifying that it doesn't matter whether something is mentioned in the whitepaper.

That is not what I said at all. Are you really that blind that you do not see what I am getting at? Even with your introduction of demonstrably flawed sidebars?

The initial implementation of Bitcoin - 0.1 supports all the features you list. Without recourse to explicit enabling code.
The initial implementation of Bitcoin -- and including up to and through the SegWit Omnibus Changeset Release -- did not support SegWit. Neither explicitly nor as an external implementation. Indeed, the implementation of SegWit was predicated on the most egregious change to the Bitcoin protocol ever enacted.
The features you list did not / do not require a change to the Bitcoin protocol.

So when you say "it doesn't matter whether something is mentioned in the whitepaper", you're neither right nor wrong. What matters is the protocol itself. SegWit was undeniably a change to that protocol. A rather significant one. Therefore, somewhat 'less Bitcoin-y' -- at least on this axis -- than other implementations which hew to the original.

On the other hand, if some element is decidedly counter to the white paper (chain of digital signatures, anyone?), then that indeed does matter.

Bullshit. I've been consistent. You've been persistent in finding new words to stick in my mouth.

wtf these new planes have jet engines, and cars have airbags?!?! But but none of this was in the original design!!!
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 2417

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:07:26 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 06:20:35 AM by mindrust

Haven't really made my mind about it but for now I am planning to dump %15-20 of my stash for every $10k increment starting from $50k and make the final blow at $100k.

Also I'll buy back every piece I dumped if the price goes $10k lower from where I sell the coins.

For example;

Sold %20 @ $50k. Now there are 2  possibilities.

A) the price goes down for $10k to $40k and I buy back and increase the btc amount,
 B) It goes higher and reaches $60k. Then I'll domp et again another %16-17.

If A) happens in the first round  > back to hodling
If B) happens > again another 2 possibilities A) and B) but this time it's happening @ $60k.

Will probably play that game to maximize the profits till it reaches $100k. Not really decided on anything just thinking. I may completely ignore the "buy back" part too.
Phil_S
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1461

We choose to go to the moon

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 06:36:26 AM
Merited by Dabs (2), JayJuanGee (1)

Some of you may get a kick out of this article...

Of course, technical analysis sometimes seems to work, says Janny Kul, who crunched the numbers on hundreds of TA research papers. Likewise, a coin flipped several times might yield five heads in a row. But falsely assuming that the coin’s past landings affect the probability of its future landings is wrongheaded. Indeed, the fallacy even has a name—“statistical independence.”
https://decrypt.co/9002/technical-analysis-the-art-of-wrongly-predicting-the-future

"Coin’s past landings affect" analogy is stupid. There's a big chance tomorrow's price will be close to today's price, everyone knows that. Tomorrow's price is not "statistically independent" from today's price.

Multi-year trend lines also can be useful for multi-year predictions.

Even past 2-3 months can be useful, like right now we're experiencing 80 days of sideways. So there is a good chance we'll continue moving sideways for at least another week.
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 06:45:27 AM
Merited by Dabs (2)

OMG guys FOMO has arrived. Just got this in my spam: Invest in Bitcoin and earn from $ 3000 per day  Grin Grin Grin  first time since 2017 I'm receiving this spam so we're about to EXPLODE!  Cool
vroom
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1681

a Cray can run an endless loop in under 4 hours

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:00:19 AM

OMG guys FOMO has arrived. Just got this in my spam: Invest in Bitcoin and earn from $ 3000 per day  Grin Grin Grin  first time since 2017 I'm receiving this spam so we're about to EXPLODE!  Cool

I really love bitcoin spam. I collect them and I want to share it with you:

Hello!

I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago.
You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it.

Of course you can will change your password, or already made it.
But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time.

Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account.

Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System.
I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources.
Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you.

You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom.
But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit.

I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this!
I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting!

So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!)
I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device.
After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site.

Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it?
BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ...

I will not do this if you pay me a little amount.
I think $811 is a nice price for it!

I accept only Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet: 17XHRucfd4kx3W5ty7ySLGiKHqmPUUdpus

If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy.
After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically.
My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system.

My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it!

You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment.
If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life!
And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours)

Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning!
Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data).

Here are the recommendations of a professional:
Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites!

I hope you will be prudent.
Bye.

Hello!

My nickname in darknet is matthias57.
I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago,
through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

If you don't belive me please check 'from address' in your header, you will see that I sent you an email from your mailbox.

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $538 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my BTC wallet (bitcoin): 19D67Tgb3neJiTHd8pZDEBYmUn2qSjxEeB
As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 50 hours!
After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
Good luck!

Hello!

I am very sorry for the trouble and for this letter!
But I have no other choice!

My name is Narges, I am transgender and live in Iran.
It's no secret that Iran is the most homophobic country in the world.
Representatives of LGBT communities are criminally prosecuted in our country and hated fiercely.
They can even be executed in public.

In our country, a real hell for homosexuals.

In remote areas of the country, LGBT people are beaten, tortured, raped and even executed with shocking regularity.
Thanks to a 1987 bill that legalized sexual change,
parents of homosexual children regularly force them to undergo hormonal treatment against their will,
and for the sex change operation, local bandits kill.

Recently, my beloved Gul was kidnapped by police and asked for a ransom, otherwise she would face a death penalty (before that she had already been lashed).

These scum are asking for 25 thousand dollars.

I ask all LGBT people and just kind people to help us in this trouble.
I want to redeem my beloved and flee from this damned country to civilization, where we can live in peace!

Every dollar is important to us, help as much as you can!
If suddenly everything works out, then I plan to fight this situation in Iran and make an LGBT fund for compatriots.

My friend is a programmer. He advised me to write and send this email to different people and ask for money in bitcoins.
Since it is absolutely anonymous for me and for you.
He also said that it is very easy to replenish.

Here is my btc wallet (if your really ready): bc1qlq7z2xy4tw0wd46lnsexq9fgqquuryus2x5txw

Peace to your home.
hv_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1055

Clean Code and Scale

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 07:05:57 AM

Back at ya.

Funny, eh?

wtf these new planes have jet engines, and cars have airbags?!?! But but none of this was in the original design!!!

OMG - but still TCP/IP ,  smtp, SWIFT, FIX  have not built in smart contracts - or did I miss u mix apples and crap?
serveria.com
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1172

Privacy Servers. Since 2009.

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 07:20:09 AM

I really love bitcoin spam. I collect them and I want to share it with you:

Hello!

I'm a programmer who cracked your email account and device about half year ago.
You entered a password on one of the insecure site you visited, and I catched it.

Of course you can will change your password, or already made it.
But it doesn't matter, my rat software update it every time.

Please don't try to contact me or find me, it is impossible, since I sent you an email from your email account.

Through your e-mail, I uploaded malicious code to your Operation System.
I saved all of your contacts with friends, colleagues, relatives and a complete history of visits to the Internet resources.
Also I installed a rat software on your device and long tome spying for you.

You are not my only victim, I usually lock devices and ask for a ransom.
But I was struck by the sites of intimate content that you very often visit.

I am in shock of your reach fantasies! Wow! I've never seen anything like this!
I did not even know that SUCH content could be so exciting!

So, when you had fun on intime sites (you know what I mean!)
I made screenshot with using my program from your camera of yours device.
After that, I jointed them to the content of the currently viewed site.

Will be funny when I send these photos to your contacts! And if your relatives see it?
BUT I'm sure you don't want it. I definitely would not want to ...

I will not do this if you pay me a little amount.
I think $811 is a nice price for it!

I accept only Bitcoins.
My BTC wallet: 17XHRucfd4kx3W5ty7ySLGiKHqmPUUdpus

If you have difficulty with this - Ask Google "how to make a payment on a bitcoin wallet". It's easy.
After receiving the above amount, all your data will be immediately removed automatically.
My virus will also will be destroy itself from your operating system.

My Trojan have auto alert, after this email is looked, I will be know it!

You have 2 days (48 hours) for make a payment.
If this does not happen - all your contacts will get crazy shots with your dirty life!
And so that you do not obstruct me, your device will be locked (also after 48 hours)

Do not take this frivolously! This is the last warning!
Various security services or antiviruses won't help you for sure (I have already collected all your data).

Here are the recommendations of a professional:
Antiviruses do not help against modern malicious code. Just do not enter your passwords on unsafe sites!

I hope you will be prudent.
Bye.

Hello!

My nickname in darknet is matthias57.
I hacked this mailbox more than six months ago,
through it I infected your operating system with a virus (trojan) created by me and have been monitoring you for a long time.

If you don't belive me please check 'from address' in your header, you will see that I sent you an email from your mailbox.

Even if you changed the password after that - it does not matter, my virus intercepted all the caching data on your computer
and automatically saved access for me.

I have access to all your accounts, social networks, email, browsing history.
Accordingly, I have the data of all your contacts, files from your computer, photos and videos.

I was most struck by the intimate content sites that you occasionally visit.
You have a very wild imagination, I tell you!

During your pastime and entertainment there, I took screenshot through the camera of your device, synchronizing with what you are watching.
Oh my god! You are so funny and excited!

I think that you do not want all your contacts to get these files, right?
If you are of the same opinion, then I think that $538 is quite a fair price to destroy the dirt I created.

Send the above amount on my BTC wallet (bitcoin): 19D67Tgb3neJiTHd8pZDEBYmUn2qSjxEeB
As soon as the above amount is received, I guarantee that the data will be deleted, I do not need it.

Otherwise, these files and history of visiting sites will get all your contacts from your device.
Also, I'll send to everyone your contact access to your email and access logs, I have carefully saved it!

Since reading this letter you have 50 hours!
After your reading this message, I'll receive an automatic notification that you have seen the letter.

I hope I taught you a good lesson.
Do not be so nonchalant, please visit only to proven resources, and don't enter your passwords anywhere!
Good luck!

Hello!

I am very sorry for the trouble and for this letter!
But I have no other choice!

My name is Narges, I am transgender and live in Iran.
It's no secret that Iran is the most homophobic country in the world.
Representatives of LGBT communities are criminally prosecuted in our country and hated fiercely.
They can even be executed in public.

In our country, a real hell for homosexuals.

In remote areas of the country, LGBT people are beaten, tortured, raped and even executed with shocking regularity.
Thanks to a 1987 bill that legalized sexual change,
parents of homosexual children regularly force them to undergo hormonal treatment against their will,
and for the sex change operation, local bandits kill.

Recently, my beloved Gul was kidnapped by police and asked for a ransom, otherwise she would face a death penalty (before that she had already been lashed).

These scum are asking for 25 thousand dollars.

I ask all LGBT people and just kind people to help us in this trouble.
I want to redeem my beloved and flee from this damned country to civilization, where we can live in peace!

Every dollar is important to us, help as much as you can!
If suddenly everything works out, then I plan to fight this situation in Iran and make an LGBT fund for compatriots.

My friend is a programmer. He advised me to write and send this email to different people and ask for money in bitcoins.
Since it is absolutely anonymous for me and for you.
He also said that it is very easy to replenish.

Here is my btc wallet (if your really ready): bc1qlq7z2xy4tw0wd46lnsexq9fgqquuryus2x5txw

Peace to your home.

You should troll these guys. Like: my heart is with this Iranian transsexual and that's why I'm sending you my private keys so you can take good care of them here they are:  spammers suck cock and ass will die a slow and painful death 

Here just got another one: Bitcoin rate is growing. Become a millionaire. Get a passive income of $ 3,500 per day   Cool
fillippone
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 15397

Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 07:20:31 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2019, 01:08:35 PM by fillippone

A good opsec security is just a part of the equation trying to avoiding crimes involving crypto’s happens to you:
Norwegian bitcoin millionaire jumped down 2 stories from his balcony after man with shotgun broke in to his house. This is why you never tell anyone you own BTC

https://twitter.com/redditbtc/status/1170809574607249409?s=21

This is my suggestion.
Fillippone, your fellow Mexican WO pal.
Going to a trekking in Yucatàn trying to forget the fact I just lost my private keys in a boating accident!

EDIT: for the few of you who do not speak norvegian:
https://cointelegraph.com/news/norweigan-bitcoin-millionaire-jumps-from-balcony-to-flee-armed-burglar

Phil_S
Legendary

Activity: 2090
Merit: 1461

We choose to go to the moon

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:21:10 AM
Merited by mindrust (5)

Haven't really made my mind about it but for now I am planning to dump %15-20 of my stash for every $10k increment starting from $50k and make the final blow at $100k.

Also I'll buy back every piece I dumped if the price goes $10k lower from where I sell the coins.

For example;

Sold %20 @ $50k. Now there are 2  possibilities.

A) the price goes down for $10k to $40k and I buy back and increase the btc amount,
 B) It goes higher and reaches $60k. Then I'll domp et again another %16-17.

If A) happens in the first round  > back to hodling
If B) happens > again another 2 possibilities A) and B) but this time it's happening @ $60k.

Will probably play that game to maximize the profits till it reaches $100k. Not really decided on anything just thinking. I may completely ignore the "buy back" part too.

I think the trick here is to avoid the unprofitable Scenario 1 and stick to Scenario 2.

Scenario 1:

Scenario 2:

So I'm going to play the "buy back" game only if the price drops significantly, like 75%.

realr0ach

Activity: 924
Merit: 311

#TheGoyimKnow

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:28:07 AM

gallianooo

Activity: 677
Merit: 346

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:32:47 AM

This yoyo BTC price is a bit boring...  Roll Eyes
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:33:48 AM
Merited by fillippone (1)

You always have a tab open on CoinMarketCap.com
You always have a tab open on WO thread.

Check all of them.

+1
And I open bitcoinwisdom.io  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 24651 24652 24653 24654 24655 24656 24657 24658 24659 24660 24661 24662 24663 24664 24665 24666 24667 24668 24669 24670 24671 24672 24673 24674 24675 24676 24677 24678 24679 24680 24681 24682 24683 24684 24685 24686 24687 24688 24689 24690 24691 24692 24693 24694 24695 24696 24697 24698 24699 24700 [24701] 24702 24703 24704 24705 24706 24707 24708 24709 24710 24711 24712 24713 24714 24715 24716 24717 24718 24719 24720 24721 24722 24723 24724 24725 24726 24727 24728 24729 24730 24731 24732 24733 24734 24735 24736 24737 24738 24739 24740 24741 24742 24743 24744 24745 24746 24747 24748 24749 24750 24751 ... 33304 »
  Print  

Jump to: