Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 08:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
paycum

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:13:19 PM

I do not think it's too risky if you always pay attention to it. But, if you never pay attention to it, it might be risky, especially if you only invest in a short time. If there is a dump, maybe you will lose.

I don't think that there will be any person who will not pay attention to his investments as everyone wants to make profits from their investments and same goes with bitcoins too if a person is investing money in bitcoins then he will make sure that he takes right decision at a right time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:04:40 PM

I do not think it's too risky if you always pay attention to it. But, if you never pay attention to it, it might be risky, especially if you only invest in a short time. If there is a dump, maybe you will lose.

I don't think that there will be any person who will not pay attention to his investments as everyone wants to make profits from their investments and same goes with bitcoins too if a person is investing money in bitcoins then he will make sure that he takes right decision at a right time.
That does not have to look like that, someone may have a great investment and not look on it: just because he knows that the money in there are safe, and they are multiplying every day.
But being such a person is just something stupid: you cannot have any kind of a guarantee on the investing programme, or anything like that. Every single activity that is about getting returns from redistributing money contains some kind of risk, on a different level.

You may go with something extremely risky, such as putting up a lot of funds in a cheap coin, to get an insane return if it is going to go up, or you may go with something really safe such as going for long-term on BTC.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:17:16 PM

In my opinion this is one of the riskiest options to invest such a good capital, taking into account that the bitcoin price is currently at historic records. But if you have the possibility to invest that money I would be more cautious, buying only a little proportion and gradually acquire more coins according to its further price behavior.
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:20:07 PM

In my opinion this is one of the riskiest options to invest such a good capital, taking into account that the bitcoin price is currently at historic records. But if you have the possibility to invest that money I would be more cautious, buying only a little proportion and gradually acquire more coins according to its further price behavior.

Buying bitcoins at this stage can be risky as price can even go down in coming time so if we invest money in it now and price falls then we need to wait longer to make profits from it so I will prefer to keep my buying on hold at a moment and wait for the price drop to make an investment into it.
basketcoin

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:28:08 PM

well the risk depends on the amount you put in like in anything, my estimation is that within 1 month it on average moves around 10%
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:43:47 PM

well the risk depends on the amount you put in like in anything, my estimation is that within 1 month it on average moves around 10%
You are right, All of risk depend on the amount you put it. By the way, I think investment in bitcoin is not too risky. because, In a long term, bitcoin is a profitable investment. So we don't worry how much we invest in bitcoin.

flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:41:23 PM

You are right, All of risk depend on the amount you put it. By the way, I think investment in bitcoin is not too risky. because, In a long term, bitcoin is a profitable investment. So we don't worry how much we invest in bitcoin.

Yeah bitcoin is growing like an crazy at a moment and in future when it will find many more investors it will take its price even to higher level so I don't think there is any risk of investing in bitcoins at a moment as in future it will give us some best profits on our investments.
Marma Kalari

Activity: 546

kittiefight.io Combat MMO Lending Jackpots

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:55:15 PM

The risk factor comes into effect if you are not entering at the right price,as an investor your never spend time and money by entering the bull market at its peak and if you are able to study the price range and the price manipulation then you will understand what a price should be if you are looking for a profitable investment.

▄ ▄▀▀▄  ▄
             ███████
   █████   ▄█▀▀█████▀▀█▄
 ███████████▄██████▄██
██████████████ ▄
██▄█████▄██▀█▀▀█▀██▄█
█▄██▀▄▄███▄█▀▀█▄▀█▀▄█▀▀█▄
 █████▄▀▀▄▀███████▀▄▀
   ▀██████▀▄▀▀▄███▄▀▀▄▀█
       ███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██
        ▀▀▄████████████▄▀
           ▀▀▄███████▄▀
              ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
KittieFIGHT

Discord | Reddit | Linkedin
██████████████████████
█████████████▀▀▀██████
███ ▀███████     ▀▄███
███   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄████
████▄             ████
█████             ████
██████▄          █████
██████▀        ███████
██▀▀        ▄▄████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀▀██████
██████████▀     ██████
██████████   █████████
████████▀▀   ▀▀███████
████████       ███████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████   █████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀███
██████████▀▀▀      ███
████▀▀▀       ▄    ███
█▄         ▄█▀    ████
████▄▄   ▄█▀      ████
███████▄█▀       █████
█████████  ▄     █████
█████████ ███▄  ██████
██████████████████████
ashour

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 12:46:09 AM

We cannot be sure that bitcoin will only bring positive news for us in future as there is also a possibility that price will start going down so its never wise to invest all money in bitcoins and to be on safer side its always good to invest your money in multiple products.
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:43:31 AM

Being attentive and knowledgeable on bitcoins reduce the risk significantly but you can't totally eliminate it. In every actions or transactions you made it is always accompanied with risk that was caused by several factor. Just avoid impulsive action that you will regret later.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Phyton76

Activity: 504
Merit: 268

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:46:38 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
As what I can now, investing bitcoin is less riskier since its price is more likely to be stable than these previous months that volitality occrured. As what I can see, digital currency is being promoted in such deifferent countries which makes postive effect in bitcoins and altcoins.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:01:29 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

We really can't determine how much risk in bitcoin but I assure you one thing, if you are willing and has the belief with the charts of bitcoin. Then you are not going to talk about the risk instead you are going to compute the possible profit that you may get upon investing there. As long as you did bought bitcoin at lower price, that's good.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 10:00:01 AM

We really can't determine how much risk in bitcoin but I assure you one thing, if you are willing and has the belief with the charts of bitcoin. Then you are not going to talk about the risk instead you are going to compute the possible profit that you may get upon investing there. As long as you did bought bitcoin at lower price, that's good.
Bitcoin investment is not that risky and you can just easily earn money by just holding it. The price of bitcoin is still cheap if you ask me because bitcoin is just getting to started to notice by the big countries and if the other big countries will follow then it will be easy for bitcoin to get a doubled price i think ranging from 2018-2020. So if you are planning to invest then bitcoin is very close to be 'safe' investment.
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:55:46 PM

No one can predict accurately what the price would be in future.It is most likely to go up going by previous trends but if you can't take a risk,bitcoin trading is not for you.

if you want to invest its a very big risk that we need to put out. the more the investment the high the risk.
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 01:59:05 PM

If you have bought your bitcoins last year then you have already made huge profits but buying now is a risky as price is already high and we are not sure what will be the price of bitcoins in coming months or years and if we invest in it now and price crashes next year then it will be a huge loss for us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

Seabet.io | Crypto-Casino

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2017, 02:08:54 PM

If you have bought your bitcoins last year then you have already made huge profits but buying now is a risky as price is already high and we are not sure what will be the price of bitcoins in coming months or years and if we invest in it now and price crashes next year then it will be a huge loss for us.

yeah and you can sold it right now as we know that bitcoin price now is really high than last year. but if you don't want to sell right now, you can still hold it until the other high price is come. i think the risk in bitcoin investment is always exist especially if we bough bitcoin in high price and suddenly the price is getting dump but you still have a chance to make profit when the price is back normal and reach more higher price.

CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:10:05 PM

No one can predict accurately what the price would be in future.It is most likely to go up going by previous trends but if you can't take a risk,bitcoin trading is not for you.

if you want to invest its a very big risk that we need to put out. the more the investment the high the risk.
risk is the same, market didnt affected by your capital, you just lost more and earn more when you get profir or just lose, get ready to it

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
boyptc

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:25:18 PM

Yeah it's quite risky to buy bitcoins now as the price is keep on increasing and I don't have an idea on when it is going to become lower. But if you can afford to buy right now even the price is quite high then you should buy right now. Because the price of bitcoin is on a bullish movement right now and it is for real.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 02:52:32 PM

Yeah it's quite risky to buy bitcoins now as the price is keep on increasing and I don't have an idea on when it is going to become lower. But if you can afford to buy right now even the price is quite high then you should buy right now. Because the price of bitcoin is on a bullish movement right now and it is for real.

Buying bitcoin right now i dont think is risky but you have to split your investment and buy it like if you are planning to buy 4 btc then first go with 0.5 btc right now price and in some more lower go with same amount so if their is any dip in price then you should be in position to buy and average your investment price. because if the ETF approves the BTC inclusion then this price we wont be able to see it again.
boyptc

View Profile
May 01, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

Buying bitcoin right now i dont think is risky but you have to split your investment and buy it like if you are planning to buy 4 btc then first go with 0.5 btc right now price and in some more lower go with same amount so if their is any dip in price then you should be in position to buy and average your investment price. because if the ETF approves the BTC inclusion then this price we wont be able to see it again.

Why not just buy it on a full blast with 4 bitcoin? Just consider the price right now as not the end of the price increase. There are some issues and it has to be done in the future with solutions. And that's why the price will still have a lot of chance to keep on pumping, so if you are able to buy at high price, you can sell it higher.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: