Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:11:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:31:25 AM

There is no risk bro..its price will keep rising slowly nut the road is very rocky. sometimes its price increase sometimes decrease this hoy slowly slowly the price increase. you can buy there is no loss
There is risk in anything we do the real issue is if we are able to deal with the risks in a safe manner, with bitcoin the decision is easy do not invest what you cannot afford to lose, that way if for some reason the price of bitcoin crashes, your losses will not put your financial future at stake.

This is very well known, moreoever, we better diversify our capital into smaller groups. Let's say you have 10x capital fiat money. You can get bitcoin for 5x units, and 5x units could be seperated into altcoins and also ICO participation. This is the strategy I follow. I can't risk all the capital in bitcoin only.

That is not how you diversify your capital.
You're just buying shares in Shell, Total, and Exxon.

To diversify means you invest in gold, bitcoins and maybe god knows ... amazon.
If something bad happens to the crypto land all the coins will go down no mater what, as it has done in the past.

You are correct but at the same time not everyone has the money to invest in several fields, gold and real estate are expensive and stocks have the same problem, bitcoin is expensive too but since the profits are better than in any of the previous examples people prefer to concentrate on bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:03:17 AM

Just like any other investment, butcoin has also risk. We can never say the level of risk but we should keep in mind that it is a matter of wise management. There are times that bitcoin is crashing but the good thing about it is the short term occurrence of it. We can expect that there will be times of crashing but there is assurance that it wont last long. There might be an attempt to divide the users but we can still put our trust in bitcoin because it is one of the most establish cryptocurrency.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:19:28 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
No one can accurately estimate the Bitcoin price from year to year. There are risks that can cause huge losses for the entire investment, because bitcoin can be said to be a kind of unstable currency.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Lordshiva

Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:29:49 AM

Actually i am trying to do the same as i am also thinking to hold 4 bitcoins till 2021 as many speculations says its price will be huge till then...so i will say you are going towards right direction Grin

aakashsangwan

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

PUGG.io

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 04:30:05 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
No one can accurately estimate the Bitcoin price from year to year. There are risks that can cause huge losses for the entire investment, because bitcoin can be said to be a kind of unstable currency.
As bitcoin is quiet volatile currency so it also increases your ROI quiet significantly as compared to blue chip stocks. And as bitcoin is first of its kind of a decentralized blockchain payment system so there are great chances for it to succeed and also the community is welcoming changes so there is no way that your money will get burnt by investing in bitcoins.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:32:36 AM

Investing in bitcoin is very risky, it's all because of price movements that fluctuate very easily happen. But some experience, the decline occurs only a few moments because bitcoin prices always have an excellent improvement trend. Every year bitcoin prices continue to increase, so investing in bitcoin in my opinion is very profitable.
Lordshiva

Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 04:46:01 AM

Investing in bitcoin is very risky, it's all because of price movements that fluctuate very easily happen. But some experience, the decline occurs only a few moments because bitcoin prices always have an excellent improvement trend. Every year bitcoin prices continue to increase, so investing in bitcoin in my opinion is very profitable.
Yes i will say it is the best investement that can be possible these days better than real estate,gold etc .

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:10:35 AM

Yes i will say it is the best investement that can be possible these days better than real estate,gold etc .
Bitcoin and real estate investment are completely different, bitcoin is just a high volatility risky investment while real eastate is like an investment that is safe and almost risk free because it is physical and you are the one who will change something from it and decide if how you are gonna make some money with it.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:16:20 AM

But if the amount of production is 21 million it seems to add value to Bitcoin, after all it has been advertised once, and the production will not go on after one point, but certainly there is a risk that we do not know what will be tomorrow.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 02:31:07 PM

For me its 50-50. It just two way, increasing or decreasing. That how bitcoins will go in the future. It depends on your luck. It has balanced risk. If you buy bitcoin today at a certain price, tomorrow it will change depending on how it will go the whole time. It either up or down. That's it.
Kisanaq

Activity: 700
Merit: 277

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:04:36 PM

Remember, all investments have a risk, there are big and some small, the greater the chance to profit, then auto opportunity loss is also the same, bitcoin is a very profitable investment, but we must be ready to lose.
Valzzz005

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:09:24 PM

We cannot say the future, but for me it is a big risk you are taking. Bitcoins can decrease anytime, it decreases before but it is up to you if you wanted to pursue this business. It takes guts to invest momey in bitcoins and now that a lot of people are getting involved in this industry, I bet that bitcoin value will rises and that btc you will buy is probably gonna be worth it. Just take you capital whenever you have enough profits to make sure your money is safe.
Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:25:20 PM

Remember, all investments have a risk, there are big and some small, the greater the chance to profit, then auto opportunity loss is also the same, bitcoin is a very profitable investment, but we must be ready to lose.
The risk on cryptocurrency market higher than all other market investment I know.
Example just in one day an altcoin can increasing pump x100 if compare with the lowest price in 24 hours. And this is Bitcoin Cash in August 1st after listed on Bittrex exchange Tongue
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:47:12 AM

Risk are everywhere and there is no way to invest without risk at all, at this stage bitcoin looks strong and maybe wont ever return to anything below the 3000 dollars, altcoins has potencial to be pumped and make anybody to make loads of money just holding the coin, but can happen the drop and never be pumped, always analyse the coin before invest, bitcoin is the most safe and with more potencial around crypto.
Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:10:02 AM

Investment is always accompanied by risk. However, for experienced people, they always know how to avoid unnecessary risks. Besides, you need a bit of luck, and knowledge of Bitcoin is the key to your success.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:20:21 AM

Investment is always accompanied by risk. However, for experienced people, they always know how to avoid unnecessary risks. Besides, you need a bit of luck, and knowledge of Bitcoin is the key to your success.
I don't think there is such thing as luck when it comes to investing, it is not like gambling in which you don't know your odds are. Investing has real risk like what you said but you can always avoid the big ones. For example just by buying Bitcoin when it corrected will maximize your gains and minimize your risk, you just have to control yourself when it comes to clicking that buy and sell button.
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:03:29 PM

Bitcoin prices can rise high and also fall dramatically and will be risky for those who invest in addition bitcoin is also not regulated by the central government then it is at a very big risk to instability. Its value is not determined by the authority but based on the purchasing capacity of the network. You may end up losing some big money if you buy at a high price.
rjbtc2017

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:20:33 PM

Any type of Investment has a risk, if we assess bitcoin as of it's present and future situation, the answer is uncertain, some professionals said that bitcoin can go higher, but it's still uncertain and doesn't assure that bitcoin can go higher.  As of it's present situation we can say that it is good to invest but the assurance is not there and everything is just a simple speculation.  It's still better to observe and study first before making your decision on investing.
The_Dark_Knight

Merit: 502

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:48:46 PM

Depends on how long you intend to hold it. If you intend to hold it for the long-term, it shouldn't have too much risk. the price will go up and down, but will probably be in an upward trend in the next few years.
This is correct the longer you hold the lesser you risk of losing money, right now the price of bitcoin is above 3800, if you have been holding since the price of bitcoin was 200 then you are in profits no matter if the price stays that way or if it losses one thousand dollars, the price almost becomes irrelevant.
fullhdpixel

Activity: 2800
Merit: 606

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:49:39 AM

Life is all about ups and downs. Bitcoins life will also have these colors. There will be times when it will face dumping phase and survive through it entering into pumping phase.
But from the available statistics and facts, every one of us is aware of bitcoin growth and improvement rate. Its value tends to increase more than to decrease. So, investing in this cryptocurrency is a good and safe idea.

███████████████▄▄
    ██████████████████████▄
  ██████████████████████████▄
 ███████   ▀████████▀   ████▄
██████████    █▀  ▀    ██████▄
███████████▄▄▀  ██  ▀▄▄████████
███████████          █████████
███████████▀▀▄  ██  ▄▀▀████████
██████████▀   ▀▄  ▄▀   ▀██████▀
 ███████  ▄██▄████▄█▄  █████▀
  ██████████████████████████▀
    ██████████████████████▀
       ███████████████▀▀
.Duelbits.
..THE MOST REWARDING CASINO......
   ▄▄▄▄████▀███▄▄▄▄▄
▄███▄▀▄██▄   ▄██▄▀▄███▄
████▄█▄███▄█▄███▄█▄████
███████████████████████   ▄██▄
██     ██     ██     ██   ▀██▀
██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██ ▀▀█ ██    ██
██  █  ██  █  ██  █  ██
█▌  ██
██     ██     ██     ████  ██
█████████████████████████  ██
████████████████████████████▀
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████▌
       +4,000       
PROVABLY FAIR
GAMES
   $500,000   
MONTHLY
PRIZE POOL
      $10,000     
BLACKJACK
GIVEAWAY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: