Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:42:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
bucker steemit

Activity: 302
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:27:18 AM

I think if you want to invest in the long term, there is probably no risk, but there is some slight concern, if one day bitcoin will not work again it will cause a lot of losses. But not to worry the bitcoin will not go away. Currently and so on bitcoin will be the king of digital money in the world.

"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 351

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2017, 08:45:44 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Do I have to congratulate you now OP? I am thinking of like if you really buy 4 BTC way back April 2017 you now have 8 BTC in current price if ever you still hold it now. For me if you invested in BTC since it is a trusted cryptocurrency there is no risk bexause if the price goes down you can buy additional BTC and if the price goes up then it is also a good sign of profit. If only I have a large ammount of money to invest in BTC I maybe rich now but unfortunately I have nothing to invest but only my time. You are so lucky you have invested earlier as price was not that high and now gained profit from what you believe and by taking the risk.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
_MrTuyul404

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:58:54 AM

If you want to buy bitcoin and hold it, i guess that's no risk Grin
because i'm sure if you buy bitcoin now, and hold it for long time, then you will make very good profits Wink

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:07:43 AM

Any investment in large or small amount has a risk. We need to be careful not to choose wrong investing in sites that do not pay, but we must be more careful in knowing the site, so the money we invest can really be mutually beneficial both from us and the company, so both can be profitable
right now i don't think it is. it is surely a risky investment it on current price. we have seen in the past that whenever we see the the uplift of the bitcoin. there is alway a chance of a big downfall and if you invest your money at this downfall it is surely be helpful to gain profit through it.
so, i think right now you just have to wait for that downfall and until then you have to try trading of different altcoins. altcoin are showing good potentials right now and they are surely helpful in trading.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:19:52 AM

In bitcoin investment you can't calculate risk. Every investment is risky but investing in bitcoin can give you a higher chance of profit and a higher chance of loss too. But risks investments are normal "no pain no gain" they say but sometimes failing gives you lessons and you will learn to manage risk in the future.
True, risk is always there when investing, because there are bitcoin/money involve. Once that there are bitcoin/money involve that is also like you are also betting, but if you have a good knowledge in investing, you don't need to worry about especially when you already know what you need to invest and where. So the more knowledge we have in investing, the more earnings!  Grin
fredrickodo

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:25:55 AM

Every investment have its risks but bitcoin risk is worth it because of its general acceptability and values. Risk or no risk, bitcoin is the best
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:41:22 AM

The high votalitas price bitcoin in the short term create opportunities profit and loss in investing open. And this is very risky for price bitcoin can go up and down in the time quickly. while bitcoin own not guaranteed by instuition certain and the possibility of supplynya centered on the parties particular.
tranle789

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:58:16 AM

There are a lot of risks in investing in Bitcoin, if you are afraid of risk then it is best not to join this market as it will make your psychology scared when prices fall. My advice if you accept to invest in this Cryptocurrency market is that you must be calm first
hashtag101

Activity: 419
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:11:02 AM

The high votalitas price bitcoin in the short term create opportunities profit and loss in investing open. And this is very risky for price bitcoin can go up and down in the time quickly. while bitcoin own not guaranteed by instuition certain and the possibility of supplynya centered on the parties particular.
Depends the opinion everyone, still have many traders like this volatility because it can helps them earning profit everyday or usually have opportunity earning a huge profit with cryptocurrency market.
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 11:24:49 AM

Cryptocurrencies are very volatile, so I think any investment has a certain percentage of risk, so never invest what you cannot afford to lose. However, with BTC, things are a bit twisted, we have seen whenever the price rises or falls, there is a certain trend and we can use that to make huge  life-changing profits over a long term.
The main reason for this assurance (kinda) is the huge and loyal community behind BTC. This makes investments in BTC a bit less of a risk, according to me, BUT, please remember, nothing is absolute, and neither is this any guarantee that you won't lose your investment.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:19:56 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Basically, there's no other way to find out the precise amount of risk. That would depend in the individuals I think. Aside from that, You  don't need to tell us here of how much bitcoin that you are going to buy, it sounds like that you are only boasting. I think it is enough to say that you are going to buy a huge of bitcoin. Then, since bitcoin was volatile it is normal in trading whether the value increase or decrease just whatever happen it is both opportunity to be called for us.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:26:33 PM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
About scamming. I am joining in signature campaign. A bounty signature campaign mostly i am joining. It is too risky to join and to earn there because theres a possibility that the campaign is not going to be successful. Actually i joined one signature campaign that is not successful my efforts and time is wasted. But its okay because i am ready for that.
bustoking

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:52:18 PM

every investment come with risk. just do a risk assessment on yourself to check how much risk you can take and from there calculate out the amount you going to invest.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:00:54 PM

In my opinion, it's not an extremely high risk investment but not a low one either. It's somewhere in the middle. It's also depending on the period you are planning to invest, currently, the price had quite a few pumps, while I was quite considerate if it was safe to buy at $2900, now it's at $4000 in just a few weeks.
For me there is no risk in bitcoin investment because the bitcoin ia very potential in the market. If you invest your money to the bitcoin, for sure you will gain a big amount of profit.
Although bitcoin has great potential in the future but that does not mean investing in bitcoin has no risk. It is true what you are saying that the length of the investment you choose also affects the magnitude of the risk you will receive. For example you use bitcoin for long-term or short-term investments. Of course the risk of both will be different
Open4lies

Activity: 552

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 06:07:52 PM

every investment come with risk. just do a risk assessment on yourself to check how much risk you can take and from there calculate out the amount you going to invest.
And need ready with any worst situation, example your funds can loss all if you don't have cut loss point Wink. This is reason you should have base cut loss for minimize your loss.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:15:21 AM

Of course every investment made will have a risk, I think in the bitcoin risk is obtained when the BTC decreased very drastically, can not be denied that until now the value of bitcoin value has not been stable, and the risk is a loss, in the investment I think it takes patience , Usually people do wrong is on the emotions that are not controlled, panic on the value of BTC is decreased it can cause harm, make mistakes we ever do to be a lesson, I think need calm so as not to panic in a bad state.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:19:47 AM

And need ready with any worst situation, example your funds can loss all if you don't have cut loss point Wink. This is reason you should have base cut loss for minimize your loss.
Cut loses will most likely exist for those people who do go all in on bitcoin investment and any other investment online or either offline. Cut loses is sometimes a good thing because it would somehow save us on total bust up on investment.It maybe considered as panic selling but there are times which this thing save us.
badungs

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:28:05 AM

bitcoin have risk, and yes it have.
you can predict, and rate in the future it will profit or loss by yourself.
more risk can be obtain form every personal that can keep their bitcoin.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 10:54:19 AM

Of course every investment made will have a risk, I think in the bitcoin risk is obtained when the BTC decreased very drastically, can not be denied that until now the value of bitcoin value has not been stable, and the risk is a loss, in the investment I think it takes patience , Usually people do wrong is on the emotions that are not controlled, panic on the value of BTC is decreased it can cause harm, make mistakes we ever do to be a lesson, I think need calm so as not to panic in a bad state.
Basically the properties of bitcoin itself have a value that can change, until whenever the value of bitcoin will not be stable. But if we invest in bitcoin it is certainly very profitable because as we know in the value of bitcoin early 2017 is about $ 2000 and now the value of bitcoin mid-2017 could reach $ 4000, with such bitcoin value is able to invite many investors to invest in it. Despite investing in Bitcoin Got a very big risk but this kind of bitcoin investment includes the best investment this year.
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 12:25:50 PM

the risk of bitcoin investment is very high, but the risks are greatly outweighed by the profit. at this time it seems to me there is no investment that benefits very great as bitcoin, let alone the big advantage we can get in a quick time.

STUDENTCOIN