Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:24:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:58:42 AM

i think its very risk. bitcoin is very fluctuative.

And because of that it is hard to make it as inviting as it should be.
Even with examples such as users who had kept their coins for a long which is bought for a cheap price before wont work for them.
I found it difficult to pursue them to invest because of that. Then there is the expensive price until now.
But I have always told to myself this should not be an obstacle to investing as long as you could still buy it.
The worse scenario would be when there is no bitcoin left to be bought.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marjoree

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:01:49 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
There is a risk for everything. But you will never know if you would not even try right? Bitcoin may decrease or increase but in the end you will know how to deal with this next time

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
Evey investment contains risk, you can't just sit there and ask if Bitcoin investments contain risk or not, it depends on how you make investments in Bitcoin, when you buy and when you sell.
We also need to check up on it, if the price is getting up or down, we also need to be focus if we still need to calm or to get panic (when the price is getting down). That's true that in investment it also has contain risk so we can't just sit and relax and wait for bitcoin for you to get profit.  we also must know when should we need to buy or sell.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:07:03 AM

Bitcoin is just getting started as a new currency and it's successfully attracting people; the number of investers and users is getting bigger, so i don't think that there is risk of investing money in bitcoin at least that's what i think so.
The risk is always present in any business. Investing is no exception. Bitcoin now looks attractive. High return on any investment but no one can be sure that it will not stop at any time. Insecurity is the main risk of bitcoin, but he kompensiruet high and quick returns.
reflector

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:52:22 AM

i think its very risk. bitcoin is very fluctuative.

You newbies please don't confuse yourself with the bitcoin price and investment options available on it. You have analyse the best and good returns getting investment in bitcoin like long term mining, trading in decentralized exchanges, making own site with the usage of blockchain tech or bitcoin payment option. These kind of investment will never let you down in bitcoin related investment option.
ecnalubma

Activity: 1526
Merit: 420

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:11:22 AM

In bitcoin investment you can't calculate risk. Every investment is risky but investing in bitcoin can give you a higher chance of profit and a higher chance of loss too. But risks investments are normal "no pain no gain" they say but sometimes failing gives you lessons and you will learn to manage risk in the future.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:17:23 AM

Investment in bitcoin is risky but it is not much risky like investing in businesses, because in bitcoin you can earn in different line of business and investment. But if you invest in the other businesses you cannot see your income immediately due to you can only focusing in one line business.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:25:26 AM

Investment in bitcoin is risky but it is not much risky like investing in businesses, because in bitcoin you can earn in different line of business and investment. But if you invest in the other businesses you cannot see your income immediately due to you can only focusing in one line business.

I don't agree 100% with you.
You can invest in Forex, for example, and see your earnings (or loss) right away.
Many businesses, like Forex, HYIP, Business startup etc. have higher risk than bitcoin.
It's very difficult to say now how much risk is involved with bitcoin but we don't need to invest only in bitcoin.
It's the best not to keep all eggs in one basket Smiley
So, invest in more fields and you will be more safe.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
quzai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:26:59 AM

Indeed for the risk in investing bitcoin it can happen. But if you understand the science of what you do may be able to minimize the risk. If you invest big profits then you will receive. And if your investment is small then your profits can be small also everything there must be the risk.
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:34:58 AM

For me investing in bitcoin is very risky, but it could return much higher profit than investing in low risk like real state.
We only lessen the risk if we invest in multiple bitcoin investment.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:47:21 AM

For me investing in bitcoin is very risky, but it could return much higher profit than investing in low risk like real state.
We only lessen the risk if we invest in multiple bitcoin investment.

The greater the risk, the greater will be the chances of good returns. But I don't understand your point about "multiple bitcoin investment". Do you mean that you are investing in other BTC-backed assets, such as bonds, loans and crypto-stocks? Or did you meant that you are investing in altcoins as well, in addition to Bitcoin?
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 03:46:33 PM

My self i am not thinking about risk on Bitcoins. why because have trust on bitcoins. Day by Day Bitcoins currency increases and number of peoples are interesting invest on Bitcoins. in future everything will Bitcoins only.How many bitcoins you have you are the richest person in the world.
well risk is a part of every business but that doesn’t mean you are gonna lose everything in it. Its trading it depends upon predictions and market risks. Sometimes the rates go down but for a temporary period while the high rates are constant. And according to past and peoples interest, I don’t think there is any risk 

saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:00:42 PM

My self i am not thinking about risk on Bitcoins. why because have trust on bitcoins. Day by Day Bitcoins currency increases and number of peoples are interesting invest on Bitcoins. in future everything will Bitcoins only.How many bitcoins you have you are the richest person in the world.
well risk is a part of every business but that doesn’t mean you are gonna lose everything in it. Its trading it depends upon predictions and market risks. Sometimes the rates go down but for a temporary period while the high rates are constant. And according to past and peoples interest, I don’t think there is any risk 

I, too, do not see any risk in investing in bitcoin. Especially if you are planning a long-term investment. I bought coins several years ago and then everyone also said that it was a "bubble", but I did not believe it. And now my capital has increased significantly

JimmieA

Activity: 396

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:10:45 PM

If you just keep btc then rest assured that the risk will be very small. The risk ratio will increase as you invest in Bitcoin projects. But during this time on August 1st there will be changes so it is unforeseeable that the btc price will increase or decrease. That is the biggest risk.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 04:16:04 PM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
Just always keep on mine that there is a possibility to  have a risk because in nature it is actually inevitable. But it is not a reason for us to not try rather it may be the reason for us to keep on trying because before to be successful we should take and do things that may gave us challenge in life. Yes it is a challenge yet is sure a worth one.

Jewell

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 10:28:33 PM
Last edit: July 11, 2017, 04:02:31 AM by Jewell

If you just keep btc then rest assured that the risk will be very small. The risk ratio will increase as you invest in Bitcoin projects. But during this time on August 1st there will be changes so it is unforeseeable that the btc price will increase or decrease. That is the biggest risk.
although bitcoin is consider as the safest investment, but still the element of risk is there, no one an give your 100% surety about the price of bitcoin that either the price will increase or decrease. but we can expect that there are more chances to get profit  from investing in bitcoin because the chance of bitcoin in crease more and  more are so high.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

although bitcoin is consider as the safest investment, but still the element of risk is there, no one an give your 100% surety about the price of bitcoin that either the price will increase or decrease.

Not at all buddy. From my knowledge, their is not  such risk  to inverse your money on bitcoin. It may slight difference in price day to day.But it will not reduce to lower value. If you inverse your money in bitcoin and sell that at right time means you will get very good returns from your money. For that you must act wisely .Even I had inverse my money on bitcoin and got good profit from it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Samuelmins

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 02:53:18 AM

Lesser risk if you plan to invest for minimum 3-5 years and not bother to look at your portfolio
for short term holders, indeed there is a risk

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 03:31:49 AM

Every investment has a risk. Every job we do must have an impact, whether it is positive or negative. If we do not dare to do anything then we can not live. For bitcoin currently has good prospects, we can see chart charts that prices are expected to continue to rise.
Everything that a person does has risks involve especially in business field. The price of bitcoin is unpredictable, it goes all away up then suddenly goes down unexpectedly. And every risk has effects that can be positive or even negative. But it's life you have to take risks just know when so you'll not suffer that much. But investing for long-term i guess is less risky for your bitcoin.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
blofoma

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 10:12:54 AM

Every investment is a risk in this world. we must think on it and take a decision. we can't guess how much the risk as it is completely based on the individual investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: