Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2017, 06:11:34 PM

If you buy a few bitcoins and put them in cold storage in a purse with a personal code, the risk will be minimal and in the long run necessarily get a decent income. Only it is necessary to take appropriate measures to ensure that no one can use the data of personal code.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 09:00:31 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2017, 08:05:07 PM by jvdp

If you buy a few bitcoins and put them in cold storage in a purse with a personal code, the risk will be minimal and in the long run necessarily get a decent income. Only it is necessary to take appropriate measures to ensure that no one can use the data of personal code.

You may buy a few bitcoin and  kept using personal code .the risk of  the  minimal and in the world get necessarily you get a decent and very good income and the data secure code is must decent  ensure  no one can use personal data code is most important

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Emmanueltd

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:23:29 AM

To accept investment, you must accept risk   Grin
Higginbotham

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:31:00 AM

At present, the bitcoin market is very active and its value continues to increase.
So risk is not too high if you invest in the right place.
Aur3

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Embrace change

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 01:59:29 AM

Of course investing in bitcoin got a risk, and we only can predict the price we cant know for sure how will be bitcoin in the future, and the price can go down like last month, bitcoin price can down if there is a big incident, and judging from the chart and the growth bitcoin can be very profitable for the future, just buy and hold few coin see for yourself whether you satisfied with then growth or not, and everytime is the right time to buy because the demand of this coin keep on increasing

Any investment is a risk. Nothing is guaranteed, especially in bitcoin. Its value fluctuates. You can monitor its progress but you can't control its market. Therefore, to feel less stress on your part, just invest what you can afford. Or, better yet, invest in ICO. Most start-ups in ICO makes use of crytocurrency in their transactions. Everex, have you heard it? goo.gl/E2NDF2, use bitcoin and ethereum to build a faster and better remittance service.

Joining ICO is also a risk but it's a win-win. You use bitcoin and you also invest money in a start-up that you think can change the world for the better. 

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
Edrian

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:02:26 AM

I think bitcoin is not much of a risk most specially if the funds that you will use came from the campaign where you join. The btc I have earned in most of my campaign will be invested in altcoin trade and bitcoin as well. It will be so much of a "good risk" if you would invest since bitcoin is increasing when you look at how much it increases for a monthly period.
syarifudin

Activity: 397
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:04:36 AM

Bitcoin prices are starting to increase again as users continue to increase over time, and i think there is no risk to invest in bitcoin either short or long term. Even today many investors are lucky in investing in bitcoin
Fourgh

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:05:11 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.

The amount of risk depends upon the situation and status of the Bitcoin at a given time. We cannot really quantify the amount of risk you are talking about because no one really knows what will happen to the prices 2 to 3 months or even years from now. But it's okay to store them and just wait for a right time to sell them at a price you think is already profitable for you. Go invest while you still can afford them. BTC

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:10:43 AM

At present, the bitcoin market is very active and its value continues to increase.
So risk is not too high if you invest in the right place.
I think there is no guarantee that investment is always profitable, it will hurt if we are not ready with risk, high profit of course high risk, so we must prepare mentally if we get loss.
Sifat33

Activity: 283

Honesty is the best policy

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:21:26 AM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
There is a time when bitcoin's price decreases and again there comes a time when bitcoin's price increases. You will have to wait when bitcoin prices fall, you will not be loss if you buy bitcoin on low price

qwertyup23

Activity: 2240
Merit: 787

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:42:24 AM

There is a time when bitcoin's price decreases and again there comes a time when bitcoin's price increases. You will have to wait when bitcoin prices fall, you will not be loss if you buy bitcoin on low price

Well it is risky but not risky enough compared to gambling. Check this chart out: https://www.coindesk.com/price/ - Under that, you can see the history of bitcoin prices and it is worth note taking that the prices actually increase overtime. Compare it to last January 2017, the prices were only around $1000 and right now it has reached up to $3200. In my opinion, the prices could reach up to $4000 by the end of the year but you need to take the risk on investing.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 02:43:18 AM

There is no risk bro..its price will keep rising slowly nut the road is very rocky. sometimes its price increase sometimes decrease this hoy slowly slowly the price increase. you can buy there is no loss

Is it true? How about this: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800

All things related to investment always have risks depending on type and system and about management. You will not know how long price will always to rise. And each price always be up and down.

If you are investing money in this kind of business try to know first on how it runs or educate yourself first before you put your money in bit-currency  otherwise you have dough in your mind and it can put you a lot of headache. Try to understand it first that bit-currency will rise and fall day by day depending on the demand.
Yeah I agree to you. Before you enter to the world of cryptocurrency you must first have a some knowledge about bitcoins. You are the one who will find out how much risk in bitcoin investment if you try to educate yourself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
stergium

Activity: 655
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:50:02 AM

Well it is risky but not risky enough compared to gambling. Check this chart out: https://www.coindesk.com/price/ - Under that, you can see the history of bitcoin prices and it is worth note taking that the prices actually increase overtime. Compare it to last January 2017, the prices were only around $1000 and right now it has reached up to $3200. In my opinion, the prices could reach up to $4000 by the end of the year but you need to take the risk on investing.

i think that the risk in trading is different from person to person. those people who do not have any experience in trading then they have more risk in trading, as compare to those people who have good experience in trading. but it is also a fact that if we compare bitcoin trading with gambling then gambling is more risky, because there we totally depending on our luck, while in trading we can use our skill and experience.
K_Roome

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 03:56:11 AM

Very good disucssion. I was about to start a similair discussion. Some people say it's a high risk market but if you're willing to hold your coins with a 2 to 5 year vision I bet the risk might not seem that high by then :-).  I really advice people to take a look at:  https://www.coincheckup.com They seem to give this complete indepth analysis of all cryptocoins.  On:  https://www.coincheckup.com/coins/Bitcoin#analysis To see the:  Bitcoin Analysis
farhaan

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 04:30:23 AM

Bitcoin investment is not free from risk.It is a decentralized currency uncontrolled by any authority and so its price is highly volatile.Its price either increases or decreases with variation in demand for bitcoins.But if we see the previous price history of bitcoins,we could see its price has increased from time to time in a long term basis.So,investment could be made in bitcoins with full confidence.

▄▄ ▀█▄▀█▄ ▄ ▄
  ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀  ███▀██▄▄▀
█████▀▀█ ██  ███ ██████▄▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄█ ██▌  ███▄▀██████▄▀
█████▀ ▀▄ ██▄  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀
 ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▀▄ ▀██▄  ▀▀████████▐▌█
  ██████  ▀▄ ▀██▄▄   ▀▀▀▀▀ ▐▌█▀
   ▀██▀  ▄▄▀▀▄ ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄█▀ █▀▄
       ▄███▀  ▀█▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▀ ▀▄
       ▀██▀  ▄███  ▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▄ █▄
            ▄███  ▐██▌ ██▌ █▄ ▀
              ▀   ███  ███  ▀
ONSTELLAR   ▄████▄▄
  █████  █▄
 ▐██████████▄▄
 ▐███████████▀█▄
 ██████▀▀▀▀████▀
 █████           ▄▄▄▄                        ▄▄▄
▐█████▌       ▄▄███████        ▄▄████▄      ▀▀███
███████      ███████████      ████████▌       ███
███████▌    ███████▀▀▀███    ▐████   ▀▀
████████   ▐██████▌    ▀▀     ▀▀▀
█████████  ███████
▐█████████   ▀▀▀▀
  ▀██████▀
FROM THE PARANORMAL TO THE METAPHYSICAL
THE WORLD'S FIRST SOCIAL NETWORK
WHERE THE UNEXPLAINED LIVES...

▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄███████████████████▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████▄
█████████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▀█████████████████
████████████████
███████████████ ████████████████
▀██████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀▄██████████████▀
▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
TELEGRAM
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 05:37:32 AM

The Bitcoins price is Flactuating maybe if you bouth 3 BTC you will easily earn 1,000$ in just a seconds or you easy lose. So if you want some profit for shorterm Sell your BTC if you have profit then buy back when the price is dump. That's called trading.
Black Angel

Activity: 574
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 07:36:24 AM

Any kind of high-profit investment is of course high risk, and we all know that bitcoin is decentralized so that no person or group can withhold the price, everything is pure from the market.
Ganymede

Activity: 53

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 08:05:10 AM

As with everything on planet it carries its risks (like an gamble, safe gamble if you ask me because you can get some of its value, if its value lowers) and any time is good time to buy one because cyber world is very popular in this age and it can only get higher value as time passes by (my opinion is buy few and forget about them for some time period). Smiley

Be careful! Don't lose your Bitcoins in November 2017 forks!!!
See a very serious warning here: https://bitcoin.org (https://bitcoin.org/en/alert/2017-10-09-segwit2x-safety)
posternat

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 10:27:14 AM

There is no risk bro..its price will keep rising slowly nut the road is very rocky. sometimes its price increase sometimes decrease this hoy slowly slowly the price increase. you can buy there is no loss

Is it true? How about this: http://www.nasdaq.com/article/bitcoin-as-an-investment-opportunities-and-risks-cm740800

All things related to investment always have risks depending on type and system and about management. You will not know how long price will always to rise. And each price always be up and down.

Yes, that is definitely right, putting your money into "investment" is always taking all of it into risk because who knows when will it pump and dump especially we cannot predict what will happen the next day to our investment so it is a 100% risk totally. But if you are old in this field, you analysis skills  will increase over time and in the long run you will mostly earn profits.
smileee

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2017, 11:27:42 AM

Basically we don't know the risk in every site if you invest money in a site first is you don't know if the site was trusted there are site that can give you small profit but many site are just scamming people who invested.
I think, what profit the greater the higher the risk, Bitcoin too. When investing bitcoin should be calm and wise.

▬▬▬▬▬  bitJob ◆ The Student Marketplace  ▬▬▬▬▬
█ █    [Whitepaper] [Telegram] [slack] [ANN Thread]    █ █
▬▬▬▬▬   TOKEN SALE ▶ Sept 12th, 2017   ▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: