Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:58:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much risk in bitcoin investement ?  (Read 71502 times)
LilibethSantos

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 09:41:37 AM

Bitcoin/crypto currencies is still a relatively new market. It is hard to forsee the safety of long term investments in the next 5-10+ years since it is mostly uncharted territory.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:49:09 AM

Well, i feel it is not dangerous. Which is harmful only if the market price of bitcoin suddenly decreases within 1 day, but that is rare. Although it happens, maybe you can still minimize it by selling bitcoin that you have on that day.
Black tea

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:22:35 AM

We can not accurately estimate the Bitcoin price from year to year because bitcoin is fluctuating. It makes the Bitcoin's value unstable and becomes a problem for investors.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 10:28:58 AM

It seems to me that there is only one risk in investing in bitcoin it's just that at some point it may be that bitcoin is a pyramid scheme worldwide, and like any other pyramid it can come down. Fluctuations of bitcoin prices is not a problem because in the whole year it always goes up.
Zemangat

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 11:52:15 AM

Profits in investing is influenced by the large capital investment us.jika capital that we use to invest large then big profits that you will get. But if the small capital that you use to invest then you will get a small profit. If you have a lot of money then Should not put all your money on investment. In the investment there are profits and there is a loss .. big capital indeed you will get big profits but also you will get big losses. Because be careful in investing .. save some of your money
buharikx31

Activity: 830
Merit: 258

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 12:59:54 PM

Each and every trade got a risk factor. But I think the bitcoin is still a new concept to some parts of the world. That is, it has a room for growing. So you can always expect a good return. But it can go down in price for a short term of period. If you can control that panic situation then you will get a good profit.
When trading is considered to be a part of the investment then the risk involved is quiet high as well gives bigger profit based on the users knowledge base in trading. Secondly every form of investment has got risks, with bitcoin the risk is little high which is due to the fluctuating nature as well very few trusted platforms are available for investment.
I prefer doing a small risk, small profit rather than high risk, high profit. Anyway, trading on the other hand is risky but with enough knowledge to deal with the risks and lowering it can bring you a lot of profit. It requires your time and effort to become good at it since if you trade without learning essential things to lesses the risks then most likely you will lose Bitcoins rather than profit from it.
Yeah, but it also depends on your knowleges about other cryptocurrencies, because it's better to keep looking for some new altcoins then look for a lot of them, because every cryptocurrency unique and have it's own techonolgy that present it's future, which also a main thing when people chosing crypto currency to buy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
sakkosekk

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:28:00 PM

Nobody knows exactly how many rich BitCoin investors are
But the truth is, a lot of people get rich by investing in BitCoin
Interesting
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:28:03 PM

Profits in investing is influenced by the large capital investment us.jika capital that we use to invest large then big profits that you will get. But if the small capital that you use to invest then you will get a small profit. If you have a lot of money then Should not put all your money on investment. In the investment there are profits and there is a loss .. big capital indeed you will get big profits but also you will get big losses. Because be careful in investing .. save some of your money
I agree with you, if you do not stay calm when entering the Bitcoin market then surely we will have nothing because Bitcoin market always hide the irregularities in each transaction. I think if we keep calm when prices fall, we will be more profitable

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
sakkosekk

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:29:59 PM

I agree with you, if you do not stay calm when entering the Bitcoin market then surely we will have nothing because Bitcoin market always hide the irregularities in each transaction. I think if we keep calm when prices fall, we will be more profitable
I just want to say one thing
Be fearful when others are greedy,
And be greedy when others fear
Be calm with the market to make informed decisions
sakkosekk

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:33:21 PM

It seems to me that there is only one risk in investing in bitcoin it's just that at some point it may be that bitcoin is a pyramid scheme worldwide, and like any other pyramid it can come down. Fluctuations of bitcoin prices is not a problem because in the whole year it always goes up.
Did you mean the ponzi model?
I do not think so, simply because Bitcoin has practical applications in life
Many countries have accepted it
sakkosekk

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

Well, i feel it is not dangerous. Which is harmful only if the market price of bitcoin suddenly decreases within 1 day, but that is rare. Although it happens, maybe you can still minimize it by selling bitcoin that you have on that day.
When prices drop, instead of fear, I think we are prepared to buy more bitcoin
Since most of the time, bitcoin prices have grown dramatically
sakkosekk

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:39:24 PM

Bitcoin/crypto currencies is still a relatively new market. It is hard to forsee the safety of long term investments in the next 5-10+ years since it is mostly uncharted territory.
My opinion is that venture capitalists are always profitable
Invest in a new market instead of traditional business ventures
Maybe someday you will be a millionaire or billionaire dollars
131tc01n

Activity: 569

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:43:38 PM

Lately I always lose every time I make a small investment. I do not know what penyenabnya, maybe because of lack of patience
mihohil

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 01:44:06 PM

you always take risks when you invest in something. I will invest in recoin on august 7, hope everything will be good. I want to make money on it.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:39:34 PM

I just wanted to know that,what amount of risk is there in investing in bitcoins.
Right now i am planning to buy btc approx 3-4 btc and just hold them as i guess the price of bitcoin will increase in future and i will get some good profit.But i want to know what is the risk involved.Can bitcoin price decrease and is this right time to buy the bitcoin.
You cannot say which is the right time to buy bitcoin, if you really want to know when was the time I would say around 3-4 years ago. But are you sure that you want to buy 3-4 btc without knowing more about btc. I don't think it would be a good option, for everyone will say including me that you can get profit but if the price drops people in this forum will be put to blame by you. First gain some knowledge, then think about investing.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:41:12 PM

I think in every investment there is the risk, you need to face challenge and risks in order to make profits from the investment.
Bitcoin is completely a free without risk investment but you have to wait patiently for some time to make a profit on it.
apolok

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:59:24 PM

Bitcoin is the safest way to make profit in crypto world.Look at bitcoin it's pumping day by day.sometime bitcoin price dump but again pump.So you can trust and invest in bitcoin without thinking Cheesy
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:04:12 PM

Lately I always lose every time I make a small investment. I do not know what penyenabnya, maybe because of lack of patience
well patience is the first thing to learn when you are planning to be a good trader since time is really your partners inside this activity you need to wait
till you meet your expectations and the target vale for your investment learning how to extend your patience with combining it with time frame or table
that you are targeting for such project.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2017, 03:05:45 PM

If you do prefer in playing safe and just hold back because you're scared, you do not belong here in bitcoin industry or community. Asking how much risk is not appropriate to say, when we say bitcoin is a currency and we can consider it as money, still there are risks involved. When we talk about money, there is no such thing as play safe for your own sake, but choosing the right path or decision does takes place, it is not a child's play, so for security i would rather say it is better to be safe than sorry in bitcoin, but not risking? Nah its not guaranteed.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ReLieD

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 03:09:48 PM

There is no certain value as to how much risk , if you are investing for a short period then I am not sure wheather it is a loss or profit for you as the price can decrease or even increase. But if you are investing for a much longer time like a year or so , there are more chances for you to make profits. Like a year ago the price of Bitcoin was around 700 USD and now it's like 2700 USD . So as I said if you invested for a longer period you can make profits

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█          ▄         ▄      ▄▄▄▄▄
█       ▄███      ▄███      █████
█        ████      ████     ▀▀▀▀▀
█         ████      ████
█          ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█           █████████████████████
█            ▀█████▄   ▀█████▄
█              ▀█████▀   ▀█████▀
█                 ▀▀        ▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 123 »
  Print  

Jump to: