Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:19:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:25:24 PM

Types Of Merchant Tokens
Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid
cash cards, and loyalty points.
▪ Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services
▪ Discount Tokens: used as discounts to subsidise the regular cash price of products and services
▪ Loyalty Tokens: used to replace loyalty points to redeem rewards
▪ Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family
▪ Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

So, you will have different types of tokens? Or we can exchange Gatcoin for this types of tokes? Huh

The difference between GAT Coins and merchant tokens is explained in the whitepaper on pages 7 and 8. Here:

GAT Coins

▪ ▪ Available during token sale
▪ ▪ Limited supply of GAT Coin
▪ ▪ Will circulate on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Freely transferable
▪ ▪ Tradable on major exchanges
▪ ▪ Storable in all major client-wallets
▪ ▪ May not be directly exchanged for merchant products
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for merchant tokens on the GAT exchange

Merchant Tokens

▪ ▪ Not available during token sale
▪ ▪ Used to redeem rewards, products and services
▪ ▪ Unlimited supply and variety
▪ ▪ Issued by participating merchants
▪ ▪ Will circulate on private consortia GAT networks
▪ ▪ Not available on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Storable only in the GAT Wallet
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for GAT Coin and other Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange

I read here that the transfer of the GAT (token/coin) will be free? But you will have to pay some GAS to transfer ETH tokens? Or am I missing something.
I think gat team want to say they will free trade fee. network always need gas to send transaction then there is no way (as I belive) to have free transaction on eth network
Yep, that's the specification of Ethereum blockchain technology. I think that buyers and sellers on GAT exchange would have to pay gas fees on their own.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:33:41 PM

Yep, that's the specification of Ethereum blockchain technology. I think that buyers and sellers on GAT exchange would have to pay gas fees on their own.

As you may have noticed if you traded on EtherDelta recently, when the Ethereum network is congested low fees can delay your transaction for hours. The amount of gas fee is crucial for the speed of the transactions. I think for most casual users quick transactions are more important than a saving a few cents while the transaction is stuck in limbo.
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:22:47 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 12:21:27 AM by windreamteam

Gatcoin  because they could touch many people is one of the cryptocurrency that could help to introduce to the general public the crypto world which is not  democratized yet because they are still poorly known by the media who are wrong to see this industry favorable to money laundering and crime in general, whereas Fiat money has been used for centuries by criminals, there are many issues that are right because people are afraid of change, but the idea of ​​introducing cryptocurrency for mass marketing is a brilliant idea for getting this revolution to be accepted smoothly.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:31:09 PM

Gatcoin has potential everywhere, brand use fidelity system in a lot of countries, and are always in need to find new advertising system and way to earn new customer. And with the constant explosion of crypto market, I think regular brand will want to have their token very soon. And gatcoin can offer this !
I also think so, in the future everyone will have their own tokens, although it is difficult to guess what will lead to such a lot of tokens in the market.

GATCOIN will surely lead to the creation of merchant tokens and integrate them to the platform making it a viable ,flexible and easy to implement.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:43:19 PM

You are right, Japan is not just a big market, it is also a crypto-friendly market. Have you seen this table?

Japan 126 million people and crypto is legal there. Great place to start.
This is huge news. Japan is very technology and cryptocurrencies friendly. Their market will be able to adopt GATCOIN project very fast  Cool
It's not surprising, in Japan officially bitcoin is legalized and there people have high salaries. GATCOIN needs Japan.

Also Japan is using reward programs a lot. So it is one of the best markets to start with. Every time I buy something here, I get asked if I have an point card etc. Would be nice to have everything in an app.

Quite out of subject, but I would love to use my smartphones for all my fidelity cards, fucking annonying when we got 20+ cards in our wallet ...
lol. I have 3 member ship card just for 3 difference cinema company. not say about restaurant, coffee... awful

Yeah it's annoying. I always have to search my wallet for the different cards. It's not even annoying to search for them the whole time, also if you have like 5+ cards your wallet gets fuller and fuller.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:47:06 PM

Gatcoin has potential everywhere, brand use fidelity system in a lot of countries, and are always in need to find new advertising system and way to earn new customer. And with the constant explosion of crypto market, I think regular brand will want to have their token very soon. And gatcoin can offer this !
I also think so, in the future everyone will have their own tokens, although it is difficult to guess what will lead to such a lot of tokens in the market.

GATCOIN will surely lead to the creation of merchant tokens and integrate them to the platform making it a viable ,flexible and easy to implement.
I agree with you, the need for such a platform will only increase and this integration will occur relatively quickly - because the market is constantly expanding
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:25:34 AM

A good  project that compensates customers and loyal and honest sellers, giving them the opportunity to buzz and that everyone is rewarded for his efforts.
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:22:39 AM

this project has big opportunity globally with any merchant. this can be tun into large project as soon as launch in specific region. good potential

toolucky98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:20:28 AM

You are right, Japan is not just a big market, it is also a crypto-friendly market. Have you seen this table?

This is huge news. Japan is very technology and cryptocurrencies friendly. Their market will be able to adopt GATCOIN project very fast  Cool
It's not surprising, in Japan officially bitcoin is legalized and there people have high salaries. GATCOIN needs Japan.

Also Japan is using reward programs a lot. So it is one of the best markets to start with. Every time I buy something here, I get asked if I have an point card etc. Would be nice to have everything in an app.

Quite out of subject, but I would love to use my smartphones for all my fidelity cards, fucking annonying when we got 20+ cards in our wallet ...
lol. I have 3 member ship card just for 3 difference cinema company. not say about restaurant, coffee... awful

Yeah it's annoying. I always have to search my wallet for the different cards. It's not even annoying to search for them the whole time, also if you have like 5+ cards your wallet gets fuller and fuller.
Haha, ALL IN ONE is a always good.
Everyone likes a multifunctional and simple thing.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:59:30 AM

Haha, ALL IN ONE is a always good.
Everyone likes a multifunctional and simple thing.

yes, it make easy to use

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:10:32 AM

this project has big opportunity globally with any merchant. this can be tun into large project as soon as launch in specific region. good potential

You are right. With the mainstream merchants, it can grow even bigger. But, one thing unclear to me is that will Gatcoin enable affiliate services also?
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:23:57 AM

The more they get in the ico, the more regions they will get to be, and the ambassadors will receive a good incentive for that in each region, and the more regions are, the bigger the project and the bigger the value of the token, this is very scalable, a solid investment if you ask me:D., even if they don't get much in the ICO, they will get to all the regions anyway, just more slowly, so at the end, your investment will grow.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:32:52 AM

I think people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. Smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.
I think it does not matter how small or large the country is - significant role will to what extent successful and innovative this country.
Take for example Japan - it's small, but what a huge potential it has!

Gatcoin will start on the Japanese market, that market is big!
A lot of people there know about blockchain and love new technology. I think Japan is a great country to start with Gatcoin, more Asian countries will join soon after a succesfull launch.

Where did you get this table from? UI isn't from coinmarketcap, just interested for researching more and when ever i need to refer to this.
toolucky98

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:43:52 AM

I think people in bigger countries will benefit from this coin more since there will be more demand for specific merchant coins which means their price will be higher. Smaller merchant, less demand, less chance for profit.
I think it does not matter how small or large the country is - significant role will to what extent successful and innovative this country.

A lot of people there know about blockchain and love new technology. I think Japan is a great country to start with Gatcoin, more Asian countries will join soon after a succesfull launch.

Where did you get this table from? UI isn't from coinmarketcap, just interested for researching more and when ever i need to refer to this.
Here is the source link : https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:32:38 AM

Here is the source link : https://www.cryptocompare.com/coins/btc/analysis/USD

Thank you very much sir. Huh, South Korean won is third over EUR, good to know. Have to do some research now.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:37:34 AM

The more they get in the ico, the more regions they will get to be, and the ambassadors will receive a good incentive for that in each region, and the more regions are, the bigger the project and the bigger the value of the token, this is very scalable, a solid investment if you ask me:D., even if they don't get much in the ICO, they will get to all the regions anyway, just more slowly, so at the end, your investment will grow.

I think it's going to be big out of the gate, due to the fact that they already partnered up with a large Japanese company. The more the merrier I say and hope the ICO is a success.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:39:14 AM

I think it's going to be big out of the gate, due to the fact that they already partnered up with a large Japanese company. The more the merrier I say and hope the ICO is a success.
yes its going very well and community also day by say increasing because this project bringing alot of thing in market place for investors and merchants. this is great change coming. personally i am also fan of this project. i think this project gonna on top.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:48:21 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Will they be burned?
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:07:19 AM

To create a company to give the possibility for the marchants to create their own token is such a good idea and same the kind of idea that could really help to democratize the blockchain technology and the crypto money to all the people. Maybe the day where we knew the loyalty cards is not so far and the loyalty token will become the new standard.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:37:33 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Will they be burned?

I hope it gets sold out and there will be no token left.

But if not, they can burn or keep them. I haven't seen any info about it yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: