Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:34:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
windreamteam

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:40:29 AM

What i found really amazing in this project is that the token will be the center of what will help the merchant in their marketing thanks all the possibilities around this token and even without doing nothing the token could go from one hand to another hand because they could be tradable with the token of another merchants. The benefits for the merchants are very interesting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:47:09 AM

What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Will they be burned?

I hope it gets sold out and there will be no token left.

But if not, they can burn or keep them. I haven't seen any info about it yet.

Maybe they add unsold tokens to the 600,000k tokens that will be sold regularly from 2018-2021 on the GAT exchange.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 08:14:17 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 08:27:14 AM by GAT_Chris

Types Of Merchant Tokens
Merchant Tokens may be issued to replace traditional discount coupons, gift vouchers, prepaid
cash cards, and loyalty points.
▪ Cash Tokens: used as pre-paid cash to buy products and services
▪ Discount Tokens: used as discounts to subsidise the regular cash price of products and services
▪ Loyalty Tokens: used to replace loyalty points to redeem rewards
▪ Gift Tokens: used as gift vouchers to send to friends and family
▪ Travel Tokens: used as portable currency to spend globally in network merchant stores

So, you will have different types of tokens? Or we can exchange Gatcoin for this types of tokes? Huh

The difference between GAT Coins and merchant tokens is explained in the whitepaper on pages 7 and 8. Here:

GAT Coins

▪ ▪ Available during token sale
▪ ▪ Limited supply of GAT Coin
▪ ▪ Will circulate on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Freely transferable
▪ ▪ Tradable on major exchanges
▪ ▪ Storable in all major client-wallets
▪ ▪ May not be directly exchanged for merchant products
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for merchant tokens on the GAT exchange

Merchant Tokens

▪ ▪ Not available during token sale
▪ ▪ Used to redeem rewards, products and services
▪ ▪ Unlimited supply and variety
▪ ▪ Issued by participating merchants
▪ ▪ Will circulate on private consortia GAT networks
▪ ▪ Not available on the main Ethereum public network
▪ ▪ Storable only in the GAT Wallet
▪ ▪ May be exchanged for GAT Coin and other Merchant Tokens on the GAT Exchange

I read here that the transfer of the GAT (token/coin) will be free? But you will have to pay some GAS to transfer ETH tokens? Or am I missing something.
I think gat team want to say they will free trade fee. network always need gas to send transaction then there is no way (as I belive) to have free transaction on eth network

In this case freely transferable means that you may exchange GAT Coins at will after the ICO is over, there is no period that they must be held for before they can be traded.

What will happen to the unsold tokens?
Will they be burned?

Unsold tokens will revert to the GAT Foundation, an organisation seperate from us Devs whose purpose is to maintain the viability and stability of the GAT Coin as the currency of the GAT Exchange. We will be releasing more information on the GAT Foundation prior to the token sale. But like Levyashin I hope we don't have to worry about unsold tokens!

Does anyone know if they will release a beta of the mobile app before ICO?

I'm not allowed to say anything, but lets just say that our Engineers are working over time at the moment and I don't think you will have to wait till 2018  Wink

Also Ben and I try to monitor this forum as much as possible but sometimes we miss questions which I apologise for. If you want to engage with more of the Dev team please sign up to our Telegram https://t.me/gatcoin our Founder/CEO is very active there and also considerably smarter than me so its a great place to ask questions as well!

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:23:27 AM

I just googled GATCOIN and read a few articles (the one on business insider is nice). I really like the marketing of this coin! The idea of ''targeted airdrop'' is really cool. For example, if you walk by a Starbucks and you could earn coins by walking inside and than maybe even trade that coin. Its a whole new version of coupons

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

I just googled GATCOIN and read a few articles (the one on business insider is nice). I really like the marketing of this coin! The idea of ''targeted airdrop'' is really cool. For example, if you walk by a Starbucks and you could earn coins by walking inside and than maybe even trade that coin. Its a whole new version of coupons

Indeed! There will be some airdrop hunters running through the cities Smiley.
Its a whole new concept of coupons and that makes this project so great. Very curious how the launch will be in Japan Smiley

Great work devs!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:51:25 AM

I'm not allowed to say anything, but lets just say that our Engineers are working over time at the moment and I don't think you will have to wait till 2018  Wink

Also Ben and I try to monitor this forum as much as possible but sometimes we miss questions which I apologise for. If you want to engage with more of the Dev team please sign up to our Telegram https://t.me/gatcoin our Founder/CEO is very active there and also considerably smarter than me so its a great place to ask questions as well!

So it will probably a beta in two months. That's great news.

By the way, you don't need to apologize. You are one of the most active devs in ico threads. I always see some long answers to all posts from you. Thank you for that.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:27:48 AM

Is there any demo or beta/alpha version of the platform so, that we can get an idea about the product before investing?
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

Its a whole new concept of coupons and that makes this project so great. Very curious how the launch will be in Japan Smiley

Great work devs!

Please airdrop on Pokemon Stops, get that ocmmunity in here, its huge!
I wonder how this will work in practise, eager for them to release a beta just so we can see how this will work IRL!
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:31:29 AM

Is there any demo or beta/alpha version of the platform so, that we can get an idea about the product before investing?

Just read one post above you. He already said and i replied. Don't be that lazy. What happens If everyone comes here and ask anything not before checking it?

I'm not allowed to say anything, but lets just say that our Engineers are working over time at the moment and I don't think you will have to wait till 2018  Wink

By the way, you don't need to apologize. You are one of the most active devs in ico threads. I always see some long answers to all posts from you. Thank you for that.

ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:15:11 AM

Great work devs!

Please airdrop on Pokemon Stops, get that ocmmunity in here, its huge!
I wonder how this will work in practise, eager for them to release a beta just so we can see how this will work IRL!

Being a foodie I would suggest to bag some giant restaurant chain or better is to get into KFC or McDonalds. I would be getting a lot of Gatcoin in that case..  Cheesy
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:27:51 AM

Yes a beta is always a great things, it’s a good indicator of the avancement of the project, and a good point to make investors confident about the project. And the gatcoin platform could be really great, and it will be important to seduce all the mainstream retailers.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:29:56 AM

Well, the possibilities of promotions with this system are endless. It could be a new type of promotion.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:44:05 AM

You will have only mobile wallet? no wallet for PC?
Wallet will for both OS? (for IOS and android) ?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:56:30 AM

I'm sure they'll have a PC wallet. but honestly why use it except for storage?

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 11:59:41 AM

I want to echo this statement..GAT_Chris is doing awesome! One of the most active devs in an ICO thread that I've ever seen.

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:18:42 PM

we only need smartphone wallet. Most users for rewards use smartphones. I hope they will release not just android version, looking for IOS also.

ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:54:34 PM

just for storage need. You can lost you phone, or someone can stole phone in you...
zis700

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:56:43 PM

The coin is technically hard and its value has not been known and undervalued by the market.Are there any plans to do air drops? Make your community warmer and let everyone know the token
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 12:58:44 PM

we only need smartphone wallet. Most users for rewards use smartphones. I hope they will release not just android version, looking for IOS also.

Targeting all available devices will be and seems a must to do for gatcoin since this service will be used at every places. Nowadays people uses smartphone, tablet, laptop while mobile and pc when they are at home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: