Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 05:35:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51523 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:38:45 PM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

Dont use Slack, as soon the ICO will start a lot of spammers will come to the channel to try to scam a lot of people.
Telegram or Discord is the best place for Crypto for the moment. Almost 200 users in the Telegram channel so this is the best place to get answers very fast. Devs are doing great work to answer as fast as possible. Keep this up!
From the slack it is desirable to retire, because it is a place where there is a lot of fraud. Every day many fake emails come to the mail.

Hi, do you guys experience the same with telegram? Show me no username still using the link gave by ben Gat
chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:03:57 PM

What incentives do you offer that will make the average consumer decide to utilize your platform for their reward earnings?  What retailers are you in partnership with, or have plans to partner with?

greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:04:55 PM

We don't know how GAT system will be on mobile, maybe there will be a 12 words seed to recover your account anytime (just like jaxx and many coins like ark, rise etc...). However, I'd really like a desktop app along with mobile app

Whatever they do, the front-end needs to be as simple as possible for even the least tech savvy people, yet still be secure. Have crypto wallets ever been tested for user friendliness? With all due respect to the elderly, you can't bother granny shopping at the grocery store with things like seeds and encrypting wallet.dat.
The more simple the better but it also has to be secure. If many lose their money it will be a bad publicity.

I think the development team will always adhere the paradigm of good software engineering such as user friendliness, robustness, effectiveness...etc.. in making mobile wallet for GATCOIN.
I think so too. The project is interesting especially for Japan, where crypto-currencies are very popular.
And when will the mobile application be released?
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:15:45 AM

We don't know how GAT system will be on mobile, maybe there will be a 12 words seed to recover your account anytime (just like jaxx and many coins like ark, rise etc...). However, I'd really like a desktop app along with mobile app

Whatever they do, the front-end needs to be as simple as possible for even the least tech savvy people, yet still be secure. Have crypto wallets ever been tested for user friendliness? With all due respect to the elderly, you can't bother granny shopping at the grocery store with things like seeds and encrypting wallet.dat.
The more simple the better but it also has to be secure. If many lose their money it will be a bad publicity.

I think the development team will always adhere the paradigm of good software engineering such as user friendliness, robustness, effectiveness...etc.. in making mobile wallet for GATCOIN.
I think so too. The project is interesting especially for Japan, where crypto-currencies are very popular.

Look at their road map (at first page). Wellet app will be release in June 2018. Its will be for IOS and android. But I hope devs will make wallet for PC also.
Also, I think they must make wallet for PC at first..
ranman09

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:43:21 AM

Hi I am having problem accessing your slack group. Shows on me no account with this username? I tried also searching manually but still no luck. Can someone help me here please?

Please join us on our very active Telegram feed at https://t.me/gatcoin -- our whole team is on there an we can help with many detailed questions.  Smiley

finally the Telegram chat link, thanks very much. Telegram is becoming the best crypto place to find quick answers

Dont use Slack, as soon the ICO will start a lot of spammers will come to the channel to try to scam a lot of people.
Telegram or Discord is the best place for Crypto for the moment. Almost 200 users in the Telegram channel so this is the best place to get answers very fast. Devs are doing great work to answer as fast as possible. Keep this up!
From the slack it is desirable to retire, because it is a place where there is a lot of fraud. Every day many fake emails come to the mail.

I cant really access the telegram is that okay? I joined Signature Campaign. Please tell me so I can do actions promptly. Please have discord communication it is better than slack. Slack accumulates lots of scammers.
heelzkinu

Activity: 135
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:05:29 AM

looking forward to invest in this ICO now.

thanks for sharing buddy.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:34:17 AM

What incentives do you offer that will make the average consumer decide to utilize your platform for their reward earnings?  What retailers are you in partnership with, or have plans to partner with?

The shops are actually the ones that will offer these tokens to their clients, it won't be the common people that will choose to use it, shops will issue these tokens to people, people eventually will learn how to use them, because they will get loyalty points and discounts from them, so is a matter of convincing the shops and retailers rather than the public.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:54:42 AM

The shops are actually the ones that will offer these tokens to their clients, it won't be the common people that will choose to use it, shops will issue these tokens to people, people eventually will learn how to use them, because they will get loyalty points and discounts from them, so is a matter of convincing the shops and retailers rather than the public.

Will it work with the online sites also or just the offline stores? There's a huge scope in online e-commerce space.
cantdecide

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:04:30 AM

Look at their road map (at first page). Wellet app will be release in June 2018. Its will be for IOS and android. But I hope devs will make wallet for PC also.

I really can't see the point why people so badly want a windows wallet. We are talking about reward programs, where probably most people use them in regular shops and not online. By the way, as their first partner is a Japanese company, Japanese nearly all the time use smartphones, but rarely use PCs. Of course not everyone is acting like this, but the majority.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:08:51 AM

Will it work with the online sites also or just the offline stores? There's a huge scope in online e-commerce space.

I'm sure it will work with all types of businesses. It would be silly to forego the online market.

levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:19:05 AM

I really can't see the point why people so badly want a windows wallet. We are talking about reward programs, where probably most people use them in regular shops and not online. By the way, as their first partner is a Japanese company, Japanese nearly all the time use smartphones, but rarely use PCs. Of course not everyone is acting like this, but the majority.

Everybody is afraid of hacking I guess. They are thinking the most secure way is windows wallet.

But secure or not, I don't like windows wallets. I always have too many coins, tokens etc. If I save them all on my computer it will be a wallet garbage.

Android or web wallets are the best for me.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:20:15 AM

I cant really access the telegram is that okay? I joined Signature Campaign. Please tell me so I can do actions promptly. Please have discord communication it is better than slack. Slack accumulates lots of scammers.

I think you better ask this in the bounty thread.
I wish you all the luck in this Signature Campaign!

I'm sure it will work with all types of businesses. It would be silly to forego the online market.

I would be stupid if this doesnt work on e-commerce.
I'm sure the offline stores will use it in there online store as well.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

Why do you think a pc version is needed. The GATCOIN is actually a token on the eth network, so a wallet for the token is not needed as you already have the ETH client. As their focus is actually on loyalty cards, I don't see why you will need a pc version. Mobile versions do make a lot more sense.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:47:14 AM

I said already. Mobile version necessarily must be. But PC version also (for secure and stohage tokens).
They also planning going to own blockchain?  Huh
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:04:11 AM

I think you better ask this in the bounty thread.
I wish you all the luck in this Signature Campaign!

I would be stupid if this doesnt work on e-commerce.
I'm sure the offline stores will use it in there online store as well.

i think there is one video need to be upload on social media for how this system work and how to offline and online stores use with animation stuff. that will be more great for people understand if have already then let me know. thank you
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:08:11 AM

Blockchain is more conducive to cross-regional (foreign trade) mainstream retailers use,
Need to move the zero side of the trade.
I think the same as Voltaje, GAT may be more suitable for business and business between the trade.
pynetx

Merit: 262

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:14:49 AM

They did not mention it anywhere or I could not find any info about it anywhere so, I asked. It's good if anyone from GATCOIn team would clear the air.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 07:54:23 AM

Yes, discord is very recommended, it has features that similiar to slack, maybe even more than slack features.
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 08:06:50 AM

Hi at this time we have SK Planet Japan who will be our anchor client and have over 60,000 retail locations, but between the end of token sale and launch we will be working to sign up more merchants so that we can reach as many consumers as possible!

The GAT System is designed so that merchant tokens can be used online and offline.

i think there is one video need to be upload on social media for how this system work and how to offline and online stores use with animation stuff. that will be more great for people understand if have already then let me know. thank you

Thanks for the suggestion! I agree with you and we are actually working on a few explanatory videos at the moment! in the mean time this overview gives a very concise explanation of how the system works http://www.gatcoin.io/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/170928v2-GATCOIN-System-Overview.pdf

SixFigures

Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 08:10:05 AM

Yes, discord is very recommended, it has features that similiar to slack, maybe even more than slack features.

In terms of all this spambot stuff Discord really is the better solution. Slack is a horror!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: