Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:14:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌟 ⚡🚀ANN: GATCOIN Blockchain Rewards Program [Presale on 28 October]🌟 ⚡🚀  (Read 51521 times)
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:36:14 PM

Hi GAT_chris for now I cant connect to your telegram group. Seems a problem with my country maybe? Im from the Philippines. I will wait for your Discord group. So do I can still join your campaign even if Im not in your Telegram group?

Looking in to why you cant join the telegram, in the meantime PM Sharma about the bounty group! Thanks for your support!

Thank you so much! Your speedy and nice. Thank you again!
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

Yes this was the main reason we decided to go with Telegram Vs Slack, we will look in to Discord though, in the meantime I encourage everyone to join our telegram https://t.me/gatcoin

My preference of communication mediums is: Discord > Telegram > Slack

Can't stand slack for these crypto communities.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:51:31 PM

You know what I hate? Those offers where you have to show your proof of purchase to get a bonus or a cashback. You take a photo of the receipt, fill in the form and after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that. Sometimes I think they do that on purpose. Anyway. Would GATCOIN also be able to streamline that process?

In my country, there is not a system you mentioned right now or in the past.

And I don't think that a project like gatcoin who just want to make more of a practical system, won't go for it.

What a pity you did not have the 'pleasure' to experience this system. I googled some examples for you:

https://msi-promotions.com/se/en/pages/springcashback/terms
https://cashback.wdpromotions.com/gb/en/pages/curryspcworld/contact
https://www.asus-promotion.com/mb_vga/fi-en/tac.html

Look how many rules there are.
GAT_Chris

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 12:56:24 PM

You know what I hate? Those offers where you have to show your proof of purchase to get a bonus or a cashback. You take a photo of the receipt, fill in the form and after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that. Sometimes I think they do that on purpose. Anyway. Would GATCOIN also be able to streamline that process?

Absolutely! Merchants can issue token directly to your wallet! be it via A-Drop or when you are in store. I know exactly the kind of promotions you are talking about and I hate them as well. I think they are deliberately designed to be difficult so people don't claim them!

tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:58:56 PM

make money of rewards point nice. Good concept. major challenge is to convince merchants. hoping some partnership will announce soon at least we can start with small merchants

cantdecide

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:06:24 PM

make money of rewards point nice. Good concept. major challenge is to convince merchants. hoping some partnership will announce soon at least we can start with small merchants

They already have one with SK Planet Japan, not a small one at all. This will be the first step into the Asian market and hopefully the next one will be sooner or later Europe. Well it would prefere sooner then later Cheesy

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:13:52 PM

Gatcoin could permit to create a lot of good marketing applications for the big merchants but also for small merchants. Such a good thing. We see more more projects around the blockchain and wjen i think about it nearly everything could be connected and improve thanks to the blockchain but this idea was far from my brain. The new loyalty card revolution is coming so ^^ no more cars, cryptos Smiley
ranman09

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:15:56 PM

They already have one with SK Planet Japan, not a small one at all. This will be the first step into the Asian market and hopefully the next one will be sooner or later Europe. Well it would prefere sooner then later Cheesy

Wow is this true? If it is then i think this will really be the thing. Will Gatcoin also be used like bitcoin you think? Like a payment form sort of thing?
GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:22:22 PM

Wow is this true? If it is then i think this will really be the thing. Will Gatcoin also be used like bitcoin you think? Like a payment form sort of thing?

Yes definitely true! Our founding team spent the day with SK Planet Japan's CEO today and you can expect some exciting news coming soon!

We have not designed GAT Coin to be used as an in store payment currency, instead we want users to trade GAT Coin for tokens/vouchers/rewards from their favourite retailers. Mainstream adoption of Cryptos like BTC and ETH are problematic to retailers due to transaction speeds and regulatory uncertainty, we believe that the GAT System will address those problems and help put crypto in the pockets of mainstream users, and that crypto savvy people like yourself can benefit from getting on board when GAT Coin is still cheap!

In other news GATCOIN is proud to be one of the 16 ICO's to be involved with http://projecttransparency.org/ at its inception! you can read more about it here http://www.trustnodes.com/2017/10/02/ethereum-based-icos-launch-self-governance-initiative

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:37:14 PM

Such practice happened here in my place as well but mostly it's done by the employees of the company who wants to cheat the customers. And I am sure if gatcoin will be available here, such practices can be eliminate.
GAT_Chris

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 01:41:00 PM

Such practice happened here in my place as well but mostly it's done by the employees of the company who wants to cheat the customers. And I am sure if gatcoin will be available here, such practices can be eliminate.

This is precisely one of the reasons we think GATCOIN can help merchants and customers. Blockchain based rewards provide a transparency that makes fraud from an individual employee much more difficult and easy to trace.

viljy

Activity: 1764
Merit: 883

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:46:55 PM

This is precisely one of the reasons we think GATCOIN can help merchants and customers. Blockchain based rewards provide a transparency that makes fraud from an individual employee much more difficult and easy to trace.

There will be used an internal payment system, where all transactions will be recorded. And the fact of purchase will be indicated there. So or not?
Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:48:00 PM

Absolutely! Merchants can issue token directly to your wallet! be it via A-Drop or when you are in store. I know exactly the kind of promotions you are talking about and I hate them as well. I think they are deliberately designed to be difficult so people don't claim them!

Great to hear that. I think those promotions that are poorly handled backfire by causing the customers to resent the brand and product. Short term those promos drive up sales, but long term they have lost customers forever because it is nigh impossible to claim the rewards.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:19:31 PM

In my country, there is not a system you mentioned right now or in the past.

And I don't think that a project like gatcoin who just want to make more of a practical system, won't go for it.

What a pity you did not have the 'pleasure' to experience this system. I googled some examples for you:

https://msi-promotions.com/se/en/pages/springcashback/terms
https://cashback.wdpromotions.com/gb/en/pages/curryspcworld/contact
https://www.asus-promotion.com/mb_vga/fi-en/tac.html

Look how many rules there are.
Wow asus is one of them, iam a little surprised.
"after 4 weeks they let you know they couldn't read the invoice number or something like that"
Did asus really do that? just want to know.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:22:21 PM

Which currencies will be trading on Gatcoin exchange? It will be for internal gatcoin tokens? Or you want to make fully functionale exchange for all cryptocurencies? Like Bittrex or poloniex for example?
Which pairs will be on this exchanges?
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:38:46 PM

Which currencies will be trading on Gatcoin exchange? It will be for internal gatcoin tokens? Or you want to make fully functionale exchange for all cryptocurencies? Like Bittrex or poloniex for example?
Which pairs will be on this exchanges?

Ok, the internal exchange will only be for the tokens issued by the shops and retailers, the only token that will be traded inside and outside is gatcoin, the tokens will be use as giftcards, loyalty points, reward system created by the specific shop or retailer, so is not possible to trade them in other exchange, even if they are in the ethereum network, mostly because nobody will buy them, I imagine you could use them in etherdelta, but why would you?.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:44:49 PM

is this gatcoin token ERC20 or it self project coin. if this is self built token that will be more great, if this is ERC20 token that also is good. but more good if self program token. i just want to know?
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:49:49 PM

@devs If I hold a good amount of GAT coins into the GAT Network what do you think if from time to time I receive random airdrops (obv it's up to merchants to do such thing). Like Waves basically but in this case I won't receive random shitcoins but useful merchant tokens Cheesy. It to could be used along with a-drops

That is a possibility, but only if you have received a token from a shop, not just bought it on exchanges, but that will certainly be an investment from the particular shop, so you will have to wait for one shop that agreed to that, gatcoin can't just force every shop to do an airdrop.
I think the shops will see the advantages of doing an airdrop. It will just take some time to raise awareness.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:04:29 PM

is this gatcoin token ERC20 or it self project coin. if this is self built token that will be more great, if this is ERC20 token that also is good. but more good if self program token. i just want to know?

The GAT coin is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum platform. The merchant tokens issued by the shops on the other hand use the SLL technology.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:12:28 PM

I know there are some projects outside blockchain that are offering similar services than Gatcoin (usually not that successful), but do you have any competition in crypto world?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: