Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:00:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18804 times)
lukesimon

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 05:11:53 PM

if arena space try to build a park in philippines, this will make a job to everyone. they will need a staff that will take care of every customer that will visit and play on the park. i hope they will..Roll Eyes
Yes, you are right its Good for filipino workers to make an arena park, here in Philippines its a opportunity to have a work, so lets just support this project

you guys are right if arena space will build this kind of amusement park here in PH, the benefits are not just only for Filipino workers it will also give an impact on the economy of the PH.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kazuyukie

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

if arena space try to build a park in philippines, this will make a job to everyone. they will need a staff that will take care of every customer that will visit and play on the park. i hope they will..Roll Eyes
Yes, you are right its Good for filipino workers to make an arena park, here in Philippines its a opportunity to have a work, so lets just support this project

you guys are right if arena space will build this kind of amusement park here in PH, the benefits are not just only for Filipino workers it will also give an impact on the economy of the PH.
One branch of this Arena park won't cover jobs for everyone, and i really doubt that this will even create an impact at all to the economy of the Philippines, though this will surely help some Filipinos.
xanxus.kun

Activity: 495

You have to get what you want your own way.

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

Vr has a potential to change the art of entertainment industries it also has a potential to change the  way children play.

you're right, VR is already changing the art of entertainment in the industry making it better than before, this is why Arean Space Parks is doing great they took VR into another level and the people loves it.
dude you should apply them for marketing agent, your words are kind of enticing and it feels like all you will say is true.
VR is the next generation of gaming i guess other than hologram.
thanks haha, but i'd rather not to. Anyway you're right this VR really is the next generation, i can't wait for the time where technology will be able to create a Role playing game with a full-dive/full-immersion, but for now lets enjoy The full immersion of Arena Space.

KapitanTiago

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
i don't see information in their whitepaper regarding those matters. i think infant should not be allowed with these kind of techs.
of course infant won't be allowed to use this, but i think they will enjoy the full-immersion VR of Arena Space!
Kazuyukie

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 07:41:09 PM

Games were great, equipment is great, facilities is great too... this is innovative and new grounds in the gaming industry. Wish they can have more franchise and reach asian regions, I am really hyped to experience this once it reach my country.
according to the road map the goal of the ico is to open a 5 to 15 large parks all around the world and Arena Space Parks in Beijing is one of them, then Shanghai, Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Singapore.
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:50:51 AM

ARena Space is also competitive in the industry of VR, they are targeting globalization as of this moment.
They should be. Because the kind of industry their project belong with is very broad and aside from that, there are many possible competitors that might affect their growth and development. That is why they should be competitive.
Arena Space is competitive ready. They had big partners to cooperate and help their project to make it possible. Im hoping soon that they will start to expand more branches outside their home country.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
justlucky

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:55:38 AM

Is there an age limit when visiting the park? By the way, what is the minimum token purchase?
I don't have an idea if there's an age limit for visiting the park, just need a strong parental guidance for the parents to their children.
theirs no limit when it becomes for the virtual reality, for the kids all we need to do is guide it how properly use this virtual reality.
That's what i thinking for. when it becomes to their park there is no limit. but for you to be safe for your children you must have a guidance to them.
Yes they just need more parental guidance, although there's no limit just incase to have an accident, and to guide them how to yse property.
For me don't put age limit, this is not a kind of park like you ride a roller coaster, arena space is virtual technology, 3 years i think can mange to use it for me is more fun if this is open to all. family bonding is the best for this ico.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:57:01 AM

SKALA are one of the attractions in arena space which allows you to experience a real climbing . It looks like a rock climbing wall. Good for practicing your climbing skills. Never experience those , I can't wait to try it for myself.
It would be a great experience for kids especially after a long period of study, i hope this SKALA is very secure or is there any age limit with these? or they use some protective measures so that any age can use it ?
The possibility of use depends on the child himself. If he already understands how to use technology - then he can use it. And protective measures are not required.

It still important to have a guide and rules to whom that VR technology will use . I mean anything can happen , the team needs to priority the safetyness of their customer.
I think arena space will prioritize first the safety of the customer. I think also that they have guidelines and safety procedures on using their VR devices and their parks as well.
of course they're providing those safety measure, without it i don't think they will be able to come this far.
Yes, Every recreational activity parks should have a safety guidelines. For every system or program , there must be system failsafe and backup plan.

marlonbatotoy

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:24:40 AM

I don't have an idea if there's an age limit for visiting the park, just need a strong parental guidance for the parents to their children.
theirs no limit when it becomes for the virtual reality, for the kids all we need to do is guide it how properly use this virtual reality.
That's what i thinking for. when it becomes to their park there is no limit. but for you to be safe for your children you must have a guidance to them.
Yes they just need more parental guidance, although there's no limit just incase to have an accident, and to guide them how to yse property.
That's why arena space has no age limit.. because it's for all but if i'm the parent.. i know if my kids understand the game or not.. i know if my kids can't play.. I thinks it's up for parents..
Kazuyukie

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:33:09 AM

i don't see information in their whitepaper regarding those matters. i think infant should not be allowed with these kind of techs.
of course infant won't be allowed to use this, but i think they will enjoy the full-immersion VR of Arena Space!
lol can't imagine an infant enjoying a full-immersion vr, though kidding aside it should be at least pre-schooler level and above.
olegna17

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:08:26 AM

lol can't imagine an infant enjoying a full-immersion vr, though kidding aside it should be at least pre-schooler level and above.
I don't remember that they mention anything about age limit, but I think there should be a required age limit per attraction or activity for safety purposes. Also every children should have their guardians or parents beside them when inside the Arena.
jomel

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:44:10 AM

There's no details about the age limit on the whitepaper but in my opinion,  age limit should depend on the games. If there are games that have brutality then it should be limited to teens and adult.  Games may affect the behavior of a child so the developers must be concern on the age limit issue.
egetrorx

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 05:49:37 AM

croatian ann
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581420.msg26289651#msg26289651

qwertysungit

Activity: 168
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

With the fast emerging technology in our generation the old forms of entertainment are being replaced by the new players, with emphasis on the deeper immersion, personalized experience, experience of complete sensuous immersion and edutainment, That is why Arena Space will be a big hit because its one of the first one to offer virtual reality.
it's good that you think so
It really will be a hit
Yes, we are now in the modern era which is everything is more on technology, everyday have changes happen. The VR or arena space is the way to fully experience the game you wanted.
Arena Space made huge step up in the entertainment. I would love to visit one of their parks, but they too far.
They have planned to launch into different countries. Lets see where do they will be started to build.
Sorry buddy but they already build 6 or 4 Arena Space Amusement Park in other country. Correct me if I am wrong.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:55:41 AM

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:02:19 AM

There are no age limit since the content will range from user-friendly to pvp type games. Moreover, games will be well descripted to assist whether one wants to play or not.

If the park is for the family to enjoy, the games are surely categorized for what they expect.
Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:30:41 AM

Good thing they have categorized by age, just make sure no one have heart problem for a intense game. Mostly now a days, some games have a extraordinary features that will shock you in instant. But I think the Arena Space is complete of first aid kit and some nurse that will always there to response in some circumstances/incident.
Better to have a waiver that includes all the precautions and guidelines while inside the Arena, so that before they will enter the park they are aware on what to expect when they are inside. All parks have their own medical team for emergency and any accidents will happen inside their park.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:04:34 AM

Better to have a waiver that includes all the precautions and guidelines while inside the Arena, so that before they will enter the park they are aware on what to expect when they are inside. All parks have their own medical team for emergency and any accidents will happen inside their park.

Your suggestions are wonderful, Safety first! Grin Because more people will be attracted by this project if they find it completely and safe inside if there is a sudden incident.
samtarly

Activity: 196

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:59:54 AM

That's a good idea, i think monitoring kids condition should be put into consideration. There might be games that are not suitable for kids with severe heart issues as well as mentally as they can give harm to other kids but i think it's a small chance but arena should look unto this too.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:03:30 AM

Having a standby medical theme should be a must with these kind of business especially a lot of visitors are expected everyday, i think having a written consent would be enough if something bad is happen while a customer is using their gadgets.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: