Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 08:32:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PreICO] ARena Space - Worldwide VR parks' chain w/ Blockchain Payment Sys  (Read 18808 times)
ElaineGanda

Activity: 422
Merit: 103

Futurov

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:28:57 PM

Interesting. Want to know more!
IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Try to visit there website and read their whitepaper and decide to yourself if its scam.
Yes absolutely is it not a scam and it will never be a scam. You can search ARena Space in google, you will find out that it is one of a kind entertainment somewhere in Russia and upon my reading, I do not see any reviews, blogs and publications about scam of ARena Space.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lexkiee28

Activity: 368
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.
That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.
Arena Space has a strong foundation to make it on the long run. They had bigtime and respectable partners to make this project happen. I am looking forward that this scam thing will be no longer a topic on this thread. Try to think positive guys.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
krky

Activity: 178
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:05:47 PM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Try to visit there website and read their whitepaper and decide to yourself if its scam.

I really doubt it, this will create a bad reputation in their company and it might affect the operating parks if they do so.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jakezyrus00

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:26:12 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
Me too, I'm so excited to try VR Technology along with my friends and my family I'm sure that we are all likely to enjoy it here.
To have a branch here on Philippines is not impossible, but for now I think they are more focusing to their plans. But maybe no one knows if their project will run smoothly and accordingly, they will have an idea to put some branch here.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:47:33 PM

Im very excited to try this VR and reality games. Indeed, this project really very enjoyable and interesting. Hope to start this project here in the Philippines.
Me too, I'm so excited to try VR Technology along with my friends and my family I'm sure that we are all likely to enjoy it here.
To have a branch here on Philippines is not impossible, but for now I think they are more focusing to their plans. But maybe no one knows if their project will run smoothly and accordingly, they will have an idea to put some branch here.
Thats right to have a brunch here in the Philippines is not possible but it takes time before that happen may be they focusing on the rich country first.
NorvsGanda

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:56:50 PM

If this ARena Space will have a branch here in Philippines and they will make it as online VR park so meaning they need strong internet connection. I wonder what kind of internet provider or telcom they will choose. Because there is no strong internet connection here in the Philippines. Just kidding.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

If this ARena Space will have a branch here in Philippines and they will make it as online VR park so meaning they need strong internet connection. I wonder what kind of internet provider or telcom they will choose. Because there is no strong internet connection here in the Philippines. Just kidding.
Why do you think that VR park needs strong internet connection?
This is a local park with different scenarios.
Wylie330

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

New Era of Freelancing

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:07:19 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Hahaha, you got me there bruh, thats funny. Its not a scam, you can actually look it up on the internet, you can see that they ate real and is alteady operating, now they are doing some marketing and developing more ways of expanding their project. Try to do some research and you will see that this project is not a scam.
That's right, this project is already existing in a long time, I don't why some people are accusing that this project is a scam. ARena Space are just expanding their business, you can check it out on their website or white paper. It stated their where ARena Space start and how they will continue their journey.

I think its out there already, and people are actually enjoying them now probably. They just partner with cryptoworld to make their project better, thats what I think, and to promote their project in a much effective way, I guess this kind of project is too good that it only need to operate for it to get advertised.

6 VR-parks are already functioning. So it is very unlikely that this ICO is a fraud. The token is backed by a stable company that is already in operation. So nothing to worry about.

[ PAYPERBLOCK ] NEW ERA OF FREELANCING POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 
█  [ ANN ] [ Website ] [ WP ] [ Telegram ] [ Twitter ] [ Facebook ] [ YouTube ] [ Linkedin ]
Rhona Ponse De Leon

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:00:25 AM

Thats right to have a brunch here in the Philippines is not possible but it takes time before that happen may be they focusing on the rich country first.
Indeed, but I think that when the Arena Space's success is in place they target they will start thinking of putting VR parks in other countries.
Raffamichaels

Activity: 228

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:45:50 AM

Upon reading on ARena Space website,  I notice that they mention the ideal cost per customer. It said that in order for the customer to experience their service, the customer should consume $15-25 in estimated. It is around Php750 - Php1250. So if it is true, I think only few people are able to avail it because it is quite costly.

Only few people are ready to spend and pay Php750 - Php1250 just to experience their technology . So I think in my opinion having arena space in the Philippines is still not feasible .
Your right. Only a few people can afford this kind of technology if that's the price you said. As for now, i have to say , only rich people can experience this virtual reality park if released in the philippines. Sorry for the word.
But lets see if that is true. I think the basis of that estimated cost is from the rich country. I wish ARena Space will consider the economic status of every country before they finalize their pricing.
Indeed right . Arena Space goal is to create a VR park to entartain and amaze people. Nevertheless, Still hoping for the philippines to have VR park like arena space in the near future. It would be very interesting for ours to experience this kind of technology.

Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:37:48 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

I really doubt it, this will create a bad reputation in their company and it might affect the operating parks if they do so.

Knowing that they had a bigtime and respectable partners on industry, I dont believe that this is a scam . They already started to create a VR park and to do so, they must be able have a budget to this. Which is they already had.

Greenwinter

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:31:15 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Knowing that they had a bigtime and respectable partners on industry, I dont believe that this is a scam . They already started to create a VR park and to do so, they must be able have a budget to this. Which is they already had.

This is not a scam, it's a real project. We are not absolutizing blockchain, we are taking an unbiased look at the applicability. We are transparent in what we are doing and why.
btw, thanks to all of you who support the project!
Raffamichaels

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:08:20 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

This is not a scam, it's a real project. We are not absolutizing blockchain, we are taking an unbiased look at the applicability. We are transparent in what we are doing and why.
btw, thanks to all of you who support the project!
We will be glad to promote and support this project of boosteroid. Given the fact that this vr amusement of arena space is such a interesting one.

Kazuyukie

Activity: 119

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:35:50 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

totally agree, this will make a huge scandal not only to the Arena Space but to their partners as well.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:54:51 AM

Does the existing parks accepts digital currency as its other forms of payment or strict fiat money? I'd like to hear updates regarding Arena Space methods of payment.

the reason why they are having ico is to expand the business and tokenized the payment.
yes, they are already operating last year before they went to blockchain and create a coin of their own.

jonland22

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

IS IT NOT A SCAM?

Yes absolutely is it not a scam and it will never be a scam. You can search ARena Space in google, you will find out that it is one of a kind entertainment somewhere in Russia and upon my reading, I do not see any reviews, blogs and publications about scam of ARena Space.
Many accusation has been thrown up in any ICOs, it's a self responsibility to look for those legit and scam. All i can say that this project is the real deal, how come arena is a scam company if they already operating? it doesn't makes sense to me, i'm not part of arena but if you just do your research you will know how good this is Smiley
kudos to the 2 Smiley

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
Telegram Facebook www.casperproject.io Github Twitter ANN
samtarly

Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:59:43 AM

If vr park will launch here in the ph what is security cause here in philippines have a lot of kidnapers and in vr most of surely will play is kids
Not only kids will encourage this kind of entertainment, I'm sure that also adults like us will entertain because this is very fun experience that wants to experience by all of the people.
And in fact there are professional gaming career already, the old mind set for gaming is now gone because adults playing virtual games are already accepted in society so i think many people whatever their age will enjoy this one Smiley

erasheed28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:01:52 AM

I think before investors and businesses like this enter our market/economy we should establish a good relationship in the international community and give them a positive feedback and security that philippines is a good investment place to be. With current government i can say pretty soon enough big businesses and investors will put some bucks in here.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
erasheed28

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:08:34 AM

I can't say much more about the devs, upon checking their telegram they are active in there but only few members joined the channel. I hope they can make something about this and spread the word to everyone, this is such a good platform for a park Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
kengeorge21

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:09:49 AM

I can't say much more about the devs, upon checking their telegram they are active in there but only few members joined the channel. I hope they can make something about this and spread the word to everyone, this is such a good platform for a park Smiley
well it has something to do with marketing, since they were just starting and the ICO has a long way to go maybe they will do some advertisements.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 154 »
  Print  

Jump to: