Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:58:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39303 times)
J_Dubbs

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:38:51 PM

We will showcase our device and test your health!
Of course, for free  Grin
I would like to come,) it's a pity that Malta is so far away! I hope that you will remove the video from the conference and all of us will see and discuss it later!

Yes, we will give a full coverage of the event (at least, as much as possible  Wink)
Where are you from?
I'm from Russia, Moscow. And I would be glad to join you at a conference somewhere in Moscow or St. Petersburg. I would really like to try your device. Wink
By the way, do you have plans to visit the conference somewhere in Russia? Recently, there was a conference in Moscow devoted to the blockchain.

Then already come to the Crimea) I think in every corner of the world your product will be useful. Therefore, we invest for the development of the project. It will be needed by everyone in the future. Medicine does not often happen)
braves182

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 05:52:09 PM

Not experienced investors should not make hasty decisions in this case. Always need to study all information about the project and make a decision only after receiving all the necessary information Wink
Correctly speak, I always thoroughly get acquainted with the project, with its idea, the site, Whitepaper, the experience and activity of the team, the road map and only then I invest Cool
This is certainly good, but not always an indicator of success at 100%
Now it's difficult to guess how successful ICO will be! Back in the spring, many people bought tokens through ICO, as they knew for sure that in the future this investment would bring them profit. Now, there is a chance after the stock exchange to buy a token cheaper than the ICO ...
That exactly what i meant) there some people dont see the need to buy right now, and most of them will wait better times.

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
brusnika

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:53:51 PM

Not experienced investors should not make hasty decisions in this case. Always need to study all information about the project and make a decision only after receiving all the necessary information Wink
Correctly speak, I always thoroughly get acquainted with the project, with its idea, the site, Whitepaper, the experience and activity of the team, the road map and only then I invest Cool
Now it's difficult to guess how successful ICO will be! Back in the spring, many people bought tokens through ICO, as they knew for sure that in the future this investment would bring them profit. Now, there is a chance after the stock exchange to buy a token cheaper than the ICO ...
yes,my opiniion - now it the main problem.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
╘Θ═╧═Θ.╛   WhitepaperLightpaperANN ThreadFacebookTwitterTelegram   ╘.Θ═╧═Θ╛
brusnika

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:58:32 PM

I agree with you. I also watch many altcoins who, after their ICO, fall on the stock exchange at a price that is lower than it was on the ICO
I think this is a temporary phenomenon and soon many altcoyins will grow. They are already growing. And it's very good, because my deposit is constantly increasing)
that's my dream..i bought lots of coins in June, so....you understand))) minus 50-90%  - is normal situation for many investors unfortunately . but i believe, when the hype around bitcoin will pass, alts will grow rapidly and for quality ico will appear more chances to rise funds.

__                 ☆☆☆ TrustedCar Flex │ Changing Car Ownership Forever ☆☆☆                  __   
‗/l__l\__                                 Token Sale  Sep up to 25% Bonus                               __/l__l\‗
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:10:33 PM

Dear subscriber!

http://healthmonitor.io/Malta1.png

We are pleased to inform you that the Health Monitor presale is finishing today .
December 7, 2017 the Health Monitor team will be at:
Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Malta
address : InterContinental Malta
St George's Bay, St Julians
We will be at desk a1 and a2.

We are glad to provide you with any information you need in a convenient way.
Hey! after conference and report from there, probably, who didnt buy with 20% discount right, gonna buy with fully price!  Wink
Maybe some of them just did not know about PReICO. Now many newcomers are trying to invest in crypto-currencies and are not yet able to understand everything)
currently there are so many ico Cool, so that's very difficult for investors to keep in head everything and read so many threads, to decide take part or not.

Yes I agree with you, it is difficult to be successful investor Smiley

I guess, keeping in mind all details and learning as much as possible about the projects - it is the only way to have profit in long term. But also, I think it is better not only to read all threads about projects, and also ask questions. Just for clarification or for better understanding  Wink
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:12:09 PM

I agree with you. I also watch many altcoins who, after their ICO, fall on the stock exchange at a price that is lower than it was on the ICO
I think this is a temporary phenomenon and soon many altcoyins will grow. They are already growing. And it's very good, because my deposit is constantly increasing)
that's my dream..i bought lots of coins in June, so....you understand))) minus 50-90%  - is normal situation for many investors unfortunately . but i believe, when the hype around bitcoin will pass, alts will grow rapidly and for quality ico will appear more chances to rise funds.

I also have tokens with current values close to 0 now... still confident that they will grow. About this project, you can see that the pre-sale is quite irrelevant and we didn't sell anything to whales: we don't expect drops after ICO

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
dbbit

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:48:06 PM

I also have tokens with current values close to 0 now... still confident that they will grow. About this project, you can see that the pre-sale is quite irrelevant and we didn't sell anything to whales: we don't expect drops after ICO
Yes, I agree, large number of coins sale, upon entering the stock exchange is a real trouble for ICO today. Everyone is chasing profit and only thinking about their money, but not about other people(who are really believe in project) and development team. I'm sure that you are working on the creation of a "security system", that will prevent dumps.
dbbit

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 07:55:16 PM

Let me explain how i see this "security system". Wink
 I call it this way: No more than 1000(put here a number what you want) tokens for one person, and discussions on buying more will made in personal order with the development team. Cool
 And the most important plus of this is that such a policy will give solidity and serious to the whole project+ you are have a real manufacturing.(not doubtful IT tecnologies) This is innovation tecnology+ really working product with real results. This is serious plus in order to invite big investors.

I want to hear development's team opinion about it. How will you prevent a token price dumping? Roll Eyes
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:00:42 PM

I call it this way: No more than 1000(put here a number what you want) tokens for one person, and discussions on buying more will made in personal order with the development team. Cool
 And the most important plus of this is that such a policy will give solidity and serious to the whole project+ you are have a real manufacturing.(not doubtful IT tecnologies) This is innovation tecnology+ really working product with real results. This is serious plus in order to invite big investors.

I want to hear development's team opinion about it. How will you prevent a token price dumping? Roll Eyes

Nowadays, dumpings happen (mainly) for those reasons:

a) whales buy a lot before presale at a 50% discount (not our case)
b) bounty hunters (we can't do much here, but it's only 2% of cap)
c) whopping ICO discounts (just 20% presale)
d) pump and dump (It's hard to block them in regulated markets, in crypto trading is even harder. By the way, this is a dividend tokens and people is quite motivated to buy and hold)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:35:43 PM

Last few hours to profit from our 20% sale!

http://healthmonitor.io/sale

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:40:19 PM

From Buterin:

Protip: if an ICO does volume bonuses ("buy at least $50000 of coins, get 20% more") then they do not understand the first thing about the egalitarian spirit of crypto (or at least, the egalitarian spirit that I believe crypto *should* have). Skip them.

What do you think? Would you buy our token with a larger discount on ICO price?

brusnika

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 09:57:55 PM

Dear subscriber!

We are pleased to inform you that the Health Monitor presale is finishing today .

Hey! after conference and report from there, probably, who didnt buy with 20% discount right, gonna buy with fully price!  Wink
Maybe some of them just did not know about PReICO. Now many newcomers are trying to invest in crypto-currencies and are not yet able to understand everything)
currently there are so many ico Cool, so that's very difficult for investors to keep in head everything and read so many threads, to decide take part or not.

I guess, keeping in mind all details and learning as much as possible about the projects - it is the only way to have profit in long term. But also, I think it is better not only to read all threads about projects, and also ask questions. Just for clarification or for better understanding  Wink

i'm long term investor, so i think, no need to look unblinking at the monitor whole day  Grin,waiting when you can sell. better learn about project you want to invest , take decision buy or not, buy - and don't look at the rate every day.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 10:09:17 PM

haha, friend, the same situation with coins values to zero) but i believe in blockchain and realize, that now is just troubled times for cryptocurrency cause of forkes and etc. Soon we will see market will recover!  and what about you - you make right thing , don't give crazy bonuses for  early investors, so here no interest to sell tokens just when it hit the exchange.

braves182

Activity: 476

The BISTOX exchange - OWN WHAT YOU TRADE

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2017, 10:16:36 PM

From Buterin:

Protip: if an ICO does volume bonuses ("buy at least $50000 of coins, get 20% more") then they do not understand the first thing about the egalitarian spirit of crypto (or at least, the egalitarian spirit that I believe crypto *should* have). Skip them.

I think 20% discount is a good offer, but of course for most investors who hunts for a biggest profit -  #the cheaper the better#. They don't interest for holding , they want quick liquidity. and they dont care about "egalitarian spirit of cripto" Grin

█▀▄ ▀ ▄▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄ █░█
THE MOST ADVANCED AND SAFE CRYPTOCURRENCY █▀█ █ ░▀▄ ░█░ █░█ ▄▀▄WHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOKTELEGRAMONEPAGER
EXCHANGE IN THE WORLD ▀▀░ ▀ ▀▀░ ░▀░ ░▀░ ▀░▀⬡the B I S T O X exchange⬡
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:22:35 AM

yes,my opiniion - now it the main problem.
I also noticed many times when altcoins on the stock exchange could be bought cheaper than at ICO. But it was in the course of six months, at the time of segwits.Now I really hope to restore the market! Wink
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:25:15 AM

Dear subscriber!

i'm long term investor, so i think, no need to look unblinking at the monitor whole day  Grin,waiting when you can sell. better learn about project you want to invest , take decision buy or not, buy - and don't look at the rate every day.

I believe in the end will win the most patient investor Wink

Guys, I'm in your team of long-term investors! altcoins in my investment portfolio are waiting for their time, when the prices for them again fly to the moon! Cool
rallyko

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:31:31 AM

That exactly what i meant) there some people dont see the need to buy right now, and most of them will wait better times.
I want to believe that the best times have already come. The development of many projects depends on investors, their participation in ICO.

rallyko

Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:39:23 AM

Nowadays, dumpings happen (mainly) for those reasons:

a) whales buy a lot before presale at a 50% discount (not our case)
b) bounty hunters (we can't do much here, but it's only 2% of cap)
c) whopping ICO discounts (just 20% presale)
d) pump and dump (It's hard to block them in regulated markets, in crypto trading is even harder. By the way, this is a dividend tokens and people is quite motivated to buy and hold)

I see, that the developers have carefully approached the organization of presale and ICO. Many details are thought up. It's a great job, guys.

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 08:44:53 AM

As far as I understand, the team can be congratulated on the completion of the pre-sale?

tororoshka

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2017, 05:25:13 PM

From Buterin:

I think 20% discount is a good offer, but of course for most investors who hunts for a biggest profit -  #the cheaper the better#. They don't interest for holding , they want quick liquidity. and they dont care about "egalitarian spirit of cripto" Grin

I'm generally scared of such ISO, where I see that they are giving out big bonuses. Immediately there is an idea that they do it just to get more money and that's it ... the end

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: