Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:29:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:28:37 PM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

Tokens will receive 70% of the profit generated by the machines (as we have indicated in our website)

What do you mean tokens will receive? Do you mean investors will receive, or token holders?

I think 70% is very generous, this is very interesting.
I understood. Token holders will receive dividends. No matter how you got them or bought on the stock exchange or during the ICO.
It is more a right decision of the team, to reward with dividends not only its initial investors, but all those who hold them, certainly a system together of distribution and gratification by support and support to the project

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:33:53 PM

If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

there are plenty of local companies that can do that. companies that serve coffee machines could do it. that's not really an issue as long as the machine is well built for easy swap of materials.
i also believe that if they expand globally they will have to find partnerships with local companies for maintenance, i believe the machines of health monitor can be managed by the technicians of the vending machines (coffee, cigarettes, etc)

I don't think it's really the same thing, there are way more electrical cards into health monitors I guess because there are more informations to process. It's also true that a good technician just needs the electrical scheme

Expanding globally sounds nice, but they should avoid to get lost in trying to make everything right on too many places at the same time. Better focus on one region at first and expand further as soon as everything is working there.
I think the same. It's better to start in aknown place and after establishing the product, make the jump to other markets.

maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:34:24 PM

If they go global, it's very clear that they need local companies that will do the maintenance for these machines.
I can't imagine that they will drive/fly from the headquarters to refill the disinfection fluid or wrapped material Smiley

there are plenty of local companies that can do that. companies that serve coffee machines could do it. that's not really an issue as long as the machine is well built for easy swap of materials.
i also believe that if they expand globally they will have to find partnerships with local companies for maintenance, i believe the machines of health monitor can be managed by the technicians of the vending machines (coffee, cigarettes, etc)

I don't think it's really the same thing, there are way more electrical cards into health monitors I guess because there are more informations to process. It's also true that a good technician just needs the electrical scheme

Expanding globally sounds nice, but they should avoid to get lost in trying to make everything right on too many places at the same time. Better focus on one region at first and expand further as soon as everything is working there.
I think the same. It's better to start in aknown place and after establishing the product, make the jump to other markets.

Hello,
this is exactly what we are doing. Focusing on our product and on a single market first. Scaling will come later.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:35:27 PM

Yes, you are right. We need someone quite close to our machines (and we don't need very specialized people, so not difficult to find)

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:36:24 PM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

Tokens will receive 70% of the profit generated by the machines (as we have indicated in our website)

What do you mean tokens will receive? Do you mean investors will receive, or token holders?

Yes, tokens' holders will get 70%

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:37:51 PM

It looks interesting, but I need more details about the project.
 Do you have some medical tests or working prototype ?

We are located in Chezh republic and we are offering an opportunity to invest in the production and installation of vending machines that can detect diseases.  With a 30 tested people per day, the payback period of equipment will be about 2 months. Financial modelling of Health Monitor is projecting the profitability of 200-300% per year.  We are already selling this device for private use and to companies professionally engaged in vending business.

I'm not a master of analytics but the concept of having 30 users per day on a continuous basis doesn't seem feasible. You can have a coffee on a vending machine today, another one tomorrow, and that for the whole week, but you won't take a medical test at that rate - either you're sane or not, and that diagnosis will last for a good term.

Hello, we need to place the machine in very crowded places (like airports). People, in those places, tend not to be the same.

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:39:18 PM

Your concept and product is awsome but to be realistic i think that it's gonna be very hard for you to place your machines in institutions or company. You will have to convince them. Not an easy thing. I wish you good luck and i hope that i will be possible but i am sceptical.  After nothing is impossible Smiley

To place machines in mall and airports we will have to pay: and costs depend on visibility.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:54:38 PM

I understood. Token holders will receive dividends. No matter how you got them or bought on the stock exchange or during the ICO.

In my opinion it wil just work like other dividends tokens, a snaphot of the chain will take place at a given moment and a certain amount of ETH/token will be distributed among holders

maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:16:46 PM

In my opinion it wil just work like other dividends tokens, a snaphot of the chain will take place at a given moment and a certain amount of ETH/token will be distributed among holders

yes, you are right  Wink

bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:40:59 PM

Yes, you are right. We need someone quite close to our machines (and we don't need very specialized people, so not difficult to find)

You guys are doing an amazing job. It seems like you guys have a game plan and you're sticking to it. That's much easier said than done. Good job!

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:50:41 PM

i like how the community manager is urged to answer all those questions Smiley

it shows how healty this project is and thus gaining more trust for the investors Smiley

hope this will keep up even if the sale is over!
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:00:05 PM

it shows how healty this project is and thus gaining more trust for the investors Smiley

It is definitely very convincing that they are so active and helpful. I hope that they won't stop after ico
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:03:35 PM

Thanks, we are doing our best to prove our serious intentions to investors and community

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:04:05 PM

is there an app planned for tracking your diagnostics you did with the health monitor apparatus?

Oh this would be a good idea. You could get the diagnostics directly into the app and could show them then to the doctor afterwards, if there is need to go.

Well this is actually a very good idea to bundle this with some sort of information you can find online.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:09:46 PM

is there an app planned for tracking your diagnostics you did with the health monitor apparatus?

Oh this would be a good idea. You could get the diagnostics directly into the app and could show them then to the doctor afterwards, if there is need to go.

Well this is actually a very good idea to bundle this with some sort of information you can find online.

What a great idea. It could be as a medical record in which your physical evolution is seen.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:17:28 PM

yes the idea is great and the Team has something very good idea to develop and evolve. Smiley
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

You are right, this connection with dev and community demonstrates openness and transparency.
I like when all the questions even the most uncomfortable have constructive answers
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:15:55 PM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool product.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:32:42 PM

diagnosis of diseases in the shortest possible time, that's a really cool product.

Certainly in the future the project will go much further, there is a great possibility of partnerships that will allow expansion and application in the health area anywhere in the world, HealthMonitor will have its use required in a large scale eduradoura form, it is something for short and long gains deadline
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:37:43 PM

Certainly in the future the project will go much further, there is a great possibility of partnerships that will allow expansion and application in the health area anywhere in the world, HealthMonitor will have its use required in a large scale eduradoura form, it is something for short and long gains deadline

Yes, there are many growth opportunities for this project. Our device can connect with several other services.

Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: