Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:35:32 AM

In this case however the machine will require constant maintenance to replenish the breathers.

And if they finish the machine cannot be used, missing customers.
Yes, there should be some engineers and doctors who stand by at the placement area for the maintenance/routine check up.

No, i don't agree with you.

Daily or weekly maintenance would be enough for machines. Also, they don't need doctors for their business.
Well , you cant expect that everything will always go your way.
If there is 50 devices in a large area, and you dont know that 45 of them are broken/shorted, then you will lose a lot.
And also if the devices are broken and then give a wrong result, and no one knows it, what will happen ?  Cheesy
You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy

In vending machines will be placed standard portions of gases. And every day machines will check these gases automatically. This results go straight to servers. Such a way we can check serviceability of devices remotely.

Machines will be spread to a large area.

How will you do maintenance of them. Use local partners or open offices all around Europe?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 11:37:00 AM

You can do without the mouthpiece. A person brings his face closer to a special hole and exhales from a distance. Only the sensitivity of the device should then be high. Then, after each client, a quartz lamp is turned on to kill the bacteria on the receiving device.

I think people would still be grossed out getting close to a machine thats been breathed on by how many people with a disease?

viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:38:29 AM

You can do without the mouthpiece. A person brings his face closer to a special hole and exhales from a distance. Only the sensitivity of the device should then be high. Then, after each client, a quartz lamp is turned on to kill the bacteria on the receiving device.

This actually wouldn’t works. Because concentration of exhalated air will depends on the distance between mouth and hole. The only way to exclude surrounding air is to breath inside straw. Vending machines will supply personal straw for each client. That is why everything will be personal and sterile.

This makes sense to use personal straws for each client. I wouldn't use it if everyone will use the same straw

You can see in this video how it will be done, really easy and hygienic procedure.

https://youtu.be/fdiRqMMzLC8

Great, now it's clear how this will work! A nice woman in the video. 
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:44:08 AM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

You can of course make tests for flu and herpes, but i don't think it will be very popular, first of all because you can easily see if you have either of them unlike more serious diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc. Second, the sanitary aspect would be too demanding here and the price might be higher accordingly, hence I don't think it would be worth it.

do you actually have to place your mouth and touch a mouthpiece? can't you just blow at a sensor?

It's apparently done by a kind of straw, looks quite easy and uncomplicated to use. You can see it in their video (0:45)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAbZaK5yR6k&feature=youtu.be

These straws need to be disposable. So will someone of the team replace these from time to time?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:13:56 PM

I think people would still be grossed out getting close to a machine thats been breathed on by how many people with a disease?

Diabete and lung cancer aren't contagious, but what's the problem if you will use a new straw? You'll get in contact only with the straw

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:20:01 PM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?
A disposable mouthpiece must be necessarily sealed for each client.

Well, that should be no problem at all, but will produce a lot of trash. But well, you can't have everything I assume.

There are a lot of solutions for that, like disposable breathers, a cleaner, etc. the team is the one that will get to look for the solution, which i gather was already found, if not, the machine wouldn't be viable, in any case, don't worry about it.

Of course you are right, in any way they have to find a good solution for this in the end and I am sure they will find one then, or maybe already have one.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 12:21:46 PM

This actually wouldn’t works. Because concentration of exhalated air will depends on the distance between mouth and hole. The only way to exclude surrounding air is to breath inside straw. Vending machines will supply personal straw for each client. That is why everything will be personal and sterile.

This makes sense to use personal straws for each client. I wouldn't use it if everyone will use the same straw

You can see in this video how it will be done, really easy and hygienic procedure.

i just watched the video the procedure of control and very simple and fast and above all hygienic,i also liked the small and cute machinery,now after watching the video we all have a clear idea of how it works
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:24:19 PM

Thank you for the video, that looks really good Wink

regards

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:46:24 PM

Some questions about the straws:

1. How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?

2. If you store the straws inside the Health Monitor, you need to design and construct a dispenser mechanism. Have you take into account those costs?

3. Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:49:47 PM

Well, that should be no problem at all, but will produce a lot of trash. But well, you can't have everything I assume.

There are a lot of solutions for that, like disposable breathers, a cleaner, etc. the team is the one that will get to look for the solution, which i gather was already found, if not, the machine wouldn't be viable, in any case, don't worry about it.

Of course you are right, in any way they have to find a good solution for this in the end and I am sure they will find one then, or maybe already have one.
The easiest one is the disposable mouthpiece you just have to replenish the machine and leave a place to throw them away.
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

I am wondering how accurate is Health Monitor? I would assume it has 100% accuracy.?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:02:13 PM

I am wondering how accurate is Health Monitor? I would assume it has 100% accuracy.?

not 100% but close enough. nothing is 100% of the time accurate, but it doesn't have to be in this case.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:12:20 PM

1. How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?

2. If you store the straws inside the Health Monitor, you need to design and construct a dispenser mechanism. Have you take into account those costs?

3. Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?

asking the right questions again Smiley

would be interesting to see a proof of concept or a real prototype of this monitor.
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 01:20:08 PM

In fact, how these mouthpieces will change. Do I need to take them out of the machine and change them myself on the hose? Or will the hose be pulled into the machine and automatically change there? And the apparatus must be constantly filled with new mouthpieces.
Judging by the video on the website. The man takes the mouthpiece and blows somewhere. As I understand it to a certain place in the machine. I think that they should be Packed in individual packaging!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:20:40 PM

Well, the check could be made electonical if the straws are kept inside of an dispenser mechanism. Some system which checks how many straws are left and send an signal if there are not many left.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 01:48:02 PM

Really, that is how it works?? I thought it was a small device from a vending machine... Can you imagine you find out you have (probably) cancer in a place like that...

premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 02:11:18 PM

I don't think it will cost a lot for straws. Because from the video i saw they are just regular straws which are very cheap.

Also, i believe the machine isn't that small and hundreds maybe thousands straw can be put its dispenser.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:04:49 PM

Really, that is how it works?? I thought it was a small device from a vending machine... Can you imagine you find out you have (probably) cancer in a place like that...
(laughs) Surely they will have a lot of space and time even after the project for improvement and improvement of the machines, for that reason I think it is worth joining, there is something here with potential for continuous work, and the Team certainly has this in mind
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:08:21 PM

I don't think it will cost a lot for straws. Because from the video i saw they are just regular straws which are very cheap.

Also, i believe the machine isn't that small and hundreds maybe thousands straw can be put its dispenser.

wondering about R & D budget. Have you reserved fund for research and development and FDA approval process? how much percent?

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:47:12 PM

wondering about R & D budget. Have you reserved fund for research and development and FDA approval process? how much percent?

This is a good question! I wanted to look it up in the whitepaper, Have been looking for 5 minutes on the website, but could not find it. Did they removed the whitepaper?

Pages: « 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 [88] 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: