Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:56:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 05:25:44 AM

Do you plan to make a app which shows the medical diagnostic devices? This would be a great idea if you want to avoid people searching to long for your devices.

i dont know, but you can take a look at the roadmap. Wink
It's a great idea! You can also save the survey results in this application, indicating the place and time of the test.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:26:43 AM

is there an app planned for tracking your diagnostics you did with the health monitor apparatus?

I like this idea, to track your health over time and can check if you have to adjust your lifestyle

It would bring people use machines more usually. With it, more profit can be made. Nice idea.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:34:54 AM

Will health monitor acts like a CT SCAN? A device to see whether there is something wrong with our body or not. To check our health with such device is too expensive. If health monitor will offer lower fee, it could be the best alternative.
I think so.
They target popular places like airport.
They need to create it as simple as possible, so there will be no crowds in the area.

It's pretty weird to put these machines at the airports or malls. Why would people want to get a heart attack at the airports and malls?
Why not? those places have the biggest traffic.
Maybe some little checkup before going on holiday.
And in some cases, there will be some special diseases that should not enter a country.

On the flipside, what if countries will start using this to refuse people in.
Lets take USA for example, if they use this on their airports to scan people, they can randomly start refusing people for having some sort of gen that they dont want in the county

I am pretty sure that Trump would want to invest in this machine then.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:30:10 AM

This case sounds more like a plot from a science fiction movie  Smiley

I think is just going to be bery useful if the results given are accurate as advertised.
multinova

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 06:50:46 AM

Some questions about the straws:

1. How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?

2. If you store the straws inside the Health Monitor, you need to design and construct a dispenser mechanism. Have you take into account those costs?

3. Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?

I think that if the team was able to create and promote such a project, then it would not be difficult to solve the problem with the delivery / realization of disposable tubes through the device itself.
 But the question itself is important, there is no dispute. Cool
 Therefore, I also want to hear the opinion of the development team on this issue.

They can easily put a sensor in it that will give a signal when the straws/tubes are almost out of stock. The 3th question is more interesting

In occasion of the third question. I believe that there will be no influence. Wink
I have a higher technical education and the idea that a straw will emit acetone or pentane or some kind of those gases at a temperature of 25C just  Huh Huh Huh

You would be surprised how many chemicals are involved with straws. Straws are made from polypropylene mixed with plasticizers (phthalates), pigments, antioxidants, stabilizers, and fillers. There are frequent warnings about hormone disrupting chemicals such as Bisphenol A and its replacements leaching from plastic products.

You could say government agencies make sure straws are safe. We typically assume government agencies to check the safety of products, yet Bisphenol A (and other chemicals) leaching metal food cans are ubiquitous.

We report that chemicals with EA were released (leached) from many unstressed BPA-free PC-replacement products (including products for babies).

Now that is some very interesting information. I was aware of the bisphenol issue, however all the other ones are rather new to me.
IT's actually a valid concern to know what will be used to do the breath tests. If they aren't 100% correct due to leaking of chemicals then this project will be very hard to succeed.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:11:50 AM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:15:50 AM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

You can of course make tests for flu and herpes, but i don't think it will be very popular, first of all because you can easily see if you have either of them unlike more serious diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc. Second, the sanitary aspect would be too demanding here and the price might be higher accordingly, hence I don't think it would be worth it.

do you actually have to place your mouth and touch a mouthpiece? can't you just blow at a sensor?

It's apparently done by a kind of straw, looks quite easy and uncomplicated to use. You can see it in their video (0:45)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAbZaK5yR6k&feature=youtu.be

These straws need to be disposable. So will someone of the team replace these from time to time?

there will be a service company taking care of vending machines maintenance

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 07:49:21 AM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

You can of course make tests for flu and herpes, but i don't think it will be very popular, first of all because you can easily see if you have either of them unlike more serious diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc. Second, the sanitary aspect would be too demanding here and the price might be higher accordingly, hence I don't think it would be worth it.

do you actually have to place your mouth and touch a mouthpiece? can't you just blow at a sensor?

It's apparently done by a kind of straw, looks quite easy and uncomplicated to use. You can see it in their video (0:45)

These straws need to be disposable. So will someone of the team replace these from time to time?

makes sense, just like the coffee machines that are all over town.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:00:11 AM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?
MissedBTCtrain

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:35:10 AM

Have you considered doing an airdrop to bring a larger amount of people to health monitor?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰  
 ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 08:43:57 AM

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

This would be quite interesting to know, or at least some projections
Buchi-88
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 2496

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:56:33 AM

I am not familiar with patents, but is this patent valid worldwide or only in Russia?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
webwakko

Activity: 350

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:15:19 AM

I am not familiar with patents, but is this patent valid worldwide or only in Russia?
Just had a look at their video presentation and must say I'm impressed.
about the being hygenic part... plastic wrapped items are far more trusted than some kind of disinfection spray / procedure.
I rather use something that has not been used before than use something that has been disinfected.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:24:18 AM

is there an app planned for tracking your diagnostics you did with the health monitor apparatus?

I like this idea, to track your health over time and can check if you have to adjust your lifestyle

It would bring people use machines more usually. With it, more profit can be made. Nice idea.

There is already a trend going on for years on eating and living a health lifestyle. So monitoring your health makes a lot of sense

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:31:12 AM

makes sense, just like the coffee machines that are all over town.

Yes, that's really not a hard part in the end. You can just hire companies for this and it will be done.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:32:22 AM

There is already a trend going on for years on eating and living a health lifestyle. So monitoring your health makes a lot of sense

But there is a problem about it. I am not sure how the machine works so it won't that easy to monitor health. Think about it, it is easy to monitor a blood test or urine. But a breath test? What will machine say? Your co2 level is rising and you will be lung cancer if you do so? Because of it i'm not sure it is applicable.

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:44:37 AM

But there is a problem about it. I am not sure how the machine works so it won't that easy to monitor health. Think about it, it is easy to monitor a blood test or urine. But a breath test? What will machine say? Your co2 level is rising and you will be lung cancer if you do so? Because of it i'm not sure it is applicable.

To make a machine to be able to monitor everything in regards with our health, will need a lot of efforts and time. But believe me, the science is evolving.
safariwave

Activity: 391
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:04:42 AM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?

This is a good question. FDA approval takes a long time to get. Not sure if you need it in this case though.

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:05:57 AM

As far as I know medical devices need a FDA approval. But Health Monitor isn't a certified medical device yet but is classified as an electrical appliance.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: