Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:33:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:52:51 PM

Will the dividends received by the token holders be received continuously or for a predetermined period? Is there any relation between this distribution of dividends and the volume of operations of the Company, as in other projects?

dividends will be allocated quarterly. I don't understand the second part of the question..

He's asking if the distribution will be based on company's revenues. I think the answer is yes or else I don't know how you calculate dividends

Maybe the company will make revenue apart from the vending machines: like reselling anonymized information, advertising on the screen etc. Maybe he means if token holders get a part of those profits as well. If he doesn't mean that, I would like to know  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

Will the dividends received by the token holders be received continuously or for a predetermined period? Is there any relation between this distribution of dividends and the volume of operations of the Company, as in other projects?

dividends will be allocated quarterly. I don't understand the second part of the question..

He's asking if the distribution will be based on company's revenues. I think the answer is yes or else I don't know how you calculate dividends

Maybe the company will make revenue apart from the vending machines: like reselling anonymized information, advertising on the screen etc. Maybe he means if token holders get a part of those profits as well. If he doesn't mean that, I would like to know  Smiley

Indeed! That was I was saying some pages ago, they can earn a lot of money by selling anonymized data to research companies etc...

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:14:03 PM

Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people
and for in health to must a increase for system is better ,

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

That is true, but if the system deliver as advertised can be that at a certain point the public sector could get on board as well. Just speculating off course.

by that time the product will have to have great success.  the public sector moves at a snails pace, compare to private.

Private sector has always to be faster because innovation is a key to success and I think there is an oportunity here.
yes, I believe it too, the private sector has more possibilities to use innovative technology because they are willing to invest more and more quickly that the public sector, on the other hand, the best opportunities and the path to success pass through innovation in my opinion...
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 05:41:22 PM

Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people
and for in health to must a increase for system is better ,

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

That is true, but if the system deliver as advertised can be that at a certain point the public sector could get on board as well. Just speculating off course.

by that time the product will have to have great success.  the public sector moves at a snails pace, compare to private.

Private sector has always to be faster because innovation is a key to success and I think there is an oportunity here.
I think after inspecting several hundred thousand people, these machines will show their usefulnes, in case of successful testing it will be possible to reach the state level.

I just thought the pharmaceutical industry won't be too enthusiastic when Health Monitor gets widely used and becomes a successful device of early detection of diseases. Especially in the case of an early stage of diabetes often a change of lifestyle is enough and you wouldn't need any medicines.

I think the opposite about how the farmaceutical industry will react: people will find out earlier they have a disease and will start using medicin

I am not so sure about this. The pharma industry benefits the most the longer you are sick and if you get your diagnose early the healing process will take a shorter period of time.
I disagree with you! For testing the necessary reagents and special equipment. If this machine will be able to determine the initial stage of the disease or predisposition to it, then the person will immediately run to the doctor for tests. In black it all)

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

i like this project and i really hope that they will be successfull in the future!
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:38:46 PM

i like this project and i really hope that they will be successfull in the future!

They will, but it will take 1 entire year for that, so let's hope the investors are patient, the real value in this proejct is the dividends that they will pay for the use of the machines, so the idea is good, but we are taking a big risk here.
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 06:43:52 PM

They will, but it will take 1 entire year for that, so let's hope the investors are patient, the real value in this proejct is the dividends that they will pay for the use of the machines, so the idea is good, but we are taking a big risk here.

most projects are like that, make no mistake. everyone has to have faith in order to keep waiting for an eventual end.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 06:55:19 PM

most projects are like that, make no mistake. everyone has to have faith in order to keep waiting for an eventual end.

That's right. Actually it doesn't matter if investors get dividends or not, many projects that are still at the initial stage are long-term projects and often an investment pays off only after a year or more.

mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Patience or not, health monitors will be places, if investors got patience they will be rewarded, who sold instead they will have regrets

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:50:30 PM

I am currently checking all of your backgrounds and i have to say that your creator's Atutov's scientific contributions are impressive enough. I am now trying that reading your white paper but i am afraid, that could go way over my head.

Doctor Atutov is well respected in Russia and in the scientific community
Independent of renown in one or more Nationalities, this concept has everything to be applied in many other regions, certainly unifying crypto, finances and human health will be something grandly unique, and the project will have its success, with a great possibility of expansion Everywhere in the world
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:37:58 PM

Patience or not, health monitors will be places, if investors got patience they will be rewarded, who sold instead they will have regrets

it is the best for long term hodling imo. dont want to look back and cry, when i sold to early Smiley
mandibleclaw

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:03:12 PM

I am currently checking all of your backgrounds and i have to say that your creator's Atutov's scientific contributions are impressive enough. I am now trying that reading your white paper but i am afraid, that could go way over my head.

Doctor Atutov is well respected in Russia and in the scientific community
Independent of renown in one or more Nationalities, this concept has everything to be applied in many other regions, certainly unifying crypto, finances and human health will be something grandly unique, and the project will have its success, with a great possibility of expansion Everywhere in the world

You got point, you have the healthcare part (healt monitor), finance/crypto part (dividends ) and maybe the research part

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:18:41 PM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 09:30:11 PM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.

Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:35:39 PM

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:41:22 PM

it is, yes and it seems to me that the team of the Health Monitor will do everything possible to attract as many investors as possible, including large investors. Wink
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:45:54 PM

As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Even though I am not 100% sure I think the system will work similar to a breathalyzer used for alcohol testing.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:53:46 PM

it is, yes and it seems to me that the team of the Health Monitor will do everything possible to attract as many investors as possible, including large investors. Wink
But in my opinion this is a good thing. It can help police and other governments forces to fight with criminals
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:57:35 PM

Even though I am not 100% sure I think the system will work similar to a breathalyzer used for alcohol testing.
Perhaps you are right, this will be test through inhale-exhalation. Disposable muskets are given even in hookah establishments - I think there will be something similar.
saintkamei

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:05:42 PM

Hello,
I'm here to share pre-sale results.
In 10 days we have sold 2639 tokens for around $64k. Around 700 tokens remained unsold.
While we are a bit disappointed, we are optimistic about the coming ICO:

a) presale was launched without much advertising and in a period in which everyone is holding BTC
b) we have learned a lot about our potential investors and about their concerns
c) we are rolling out now a new marketing/promotional plan
d) we keep receiving interest on our device from no crypto investors

That said, the road to success is still long!  Wink
Best,
Mauro

Do you mean to say you received interest from a number of investors? On a first read, it felt like you were saying something else. Having said that, I am happy there are some projects with real-world uses. Even if I am not too sure about the projected profit margin of 300%-400%, I think it could be of good value.
Their profit estimates are a little too high in my humble opinion but who knows? I'm not a financial expert so I could be wrong
Their profit estimates are real 200-300%, you can download document from their site by clicking on Financial Model. There are all details.
So this means that price of this token would grow up to 300% plus additional dividends?
As i understand:
Dividends will be paid from the profits received from the sale of services. 300% This means that if you buy $ 10,000 tokens, your average annual income will be $ 30,000. The growth of the price of the token will be determined by the success of the current developments and the availability of future ones.
Please correct me if i don't right.
Yes, that's right, 300% a year, it's fine if the project works.
I think it can be x3, but you always have to calculate your risk and this is not calculatable at the moment. Lets see.
I agree, that everything is possible, and what will be in 2019 nobody knows. I just see how the team works, how they do a revolution in diagnostics,how they are develop the project, and i can say, that i like how they are doing their work in general.

That's the risky part. It is better to underpromise and overdeliver rather than overpromise and underdeliver. We all are aware of the potential. I just wish they don't pointed projections.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: