Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:30:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:04:06 PM

Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people
and for in health to must a increase for system is better ,

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

That is true, but if the system deliver as advertised can be that at a certain point the public sector could get on board as well. Just speculating off course.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:18:47 PM

is there any medical research around this for diagnostics available? wondering  accuracy of product. Like concept but wondering  about theory behind. Health monitor team is looking good.

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:24:11 PM

Health Monitor , inovation on medical diagnostic i think it can be intersted for people

If people are healthy and can diagnose disease early is good also for the state/goverment because they can save money. Perhaps public health sector may be interested in financing this project

That is a good point. Actually, Goverments are the one who are capable and should be interested in implementing this system in their respective countries.

I believe it's still too early to go out to the governmental level. The system needs to be proven working before they make any moves that direction. Public sector doesn't welcome any innovations that easily.

That is true, but if the system deliver as advertised can be that at a certain point the public sector could get on board as well. Just speculating off course.

by that time the product will have to have great success.  the public sector moves at a snails pace, compare to private.

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 01:26:20 PM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Hello! Recently discussed the issue of sensitivity. The device shows a blood glucose level with an error of 5%.

The thing I would like to know about this technology is, how accurate is it and who is held liable if the machine is malfunctioning and returning false reports of health?

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.

Do you actually have some scientific papers where people can see how the device is working and that it really has just 5% of error rate?

They have some patent and clinic trials on their website but I didn't check them.

Maybe your question get an answer there. Or maybe not, as I said I didn't check them.

Well there is one for glucose level, but nothing official released as far as I can see. Also there is nothing about the cancer test. :/

Actually, i think the most important one is with cancer.

I think they didn't say cancer accuracy. Telling someone false diabetes not that important but telling someone false cancer could cause a lot.

I can't imagine that the monitor tells you 'you have lung cancer'. I think it will point out that some biomarker or values aren't in the normal range and you should consult a doctor for further examination.
Well, no matter what, in the end we have to discuss the result with doctor.
This is just to help us to respond quickly to our health condition.
Most importantly, the results machine does not adversely affect the psyche of people. Imagine a man came to buy gifts daughter to the supermarket and the machine says you have diabetes and lung cancer. What will he do? So I wonder in what form will be printed information about the test results.

Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:29:24 PM

by that time the product will have to have great success.  the public sector moves at a snails pace, compare to private.

Private sector has always to be faster because innovation is a key to success and I think there is an oportunity here.

toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:52:38 PM

Are there already any test about how sensitive the Health Monitor is? What are the percentages of false-positive and false-negative results?

Hello! Recently discussed the issue of sensitivity. The device shows a blood glucose level with an error of 5%.

The thing I would like to know about this technology is, how accurate is it and who is held liable if the machine is malfunctioning and returning false reports of health?

Hello,
we have a 5% margin error of blood glucose level.  According to ISO 15197 standard for home used glucose test 20% accuracy measurements is normal.

Do you actually have some scientific papers where people can see how the device is working and that it really has just 5% of error rate?

They have some patent and clinic trials on their website but I didn't check them.

Maybe your question get an answer there. Or maybe not, as I said I didn't check them.

Well there is one for glucose level, but nothing official released as far as I can see. Also there is nothing about the cancer test. :/

I think they didn't say cancer accuracy. Telling someone false diabetes not that important but telling someone false cancer could cause a lot.

I can't imagine that the monitor tells you 'you have lung cancer'. I think it will point out that some biomarker or values aren't in the normal range and you should consult a doctor for further examination.
Well, no matter what, in the end we have to discuss the result with doctor.
This is just to help us to respond quickly to our health condition.
Most importantly, the results machine does not adversely affect the psyche of people. Imagine a man came to buy gifts daughter to the supermarket and the machine says you have diabetes and lung cancer. What will he do? So I wonder in what form will be printed information about the test results.
Thats not a problem actually, if they dont want to know their condition, they dont have to use it.
And also they can choose which test they want to use, not all at once.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:56:17 PM

Hello,

Yes, that's the thing. Would be nice to see how accurate it is and that there is official research with real findings.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

The project seems to go well beyond routine monitoring, despite its strategic location at large flow points, apparently there is something greater in this concept, early detection of diseases is essential for early treatment and to prevent their progress. When it comes to health and prevention, of course, everyone remembers cancer and its diagnosis, but I'm still waiting on a Team statement about it, it would be really fantastic
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:33:27 PM

Private sector has always to be faster because innovation is a key to success and I think there is an oportunity here.
I think after inspecting several hundred thousand people, these machines will show their usefulnes, in case of successful testing it will be possible to reach the state level.
bitcoinbulk

Activity: 280

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:07:11 PM

Is this health scanner or environment scanner

Please check out their website. Its a health scanner on a per person basis. An individual breathes into it and it can give health data based on it.

Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:53:34 PM

I Think in the beginning there will be a great interest in people for the novelty, and then you need to improve the monitor.

so is it, its just the beginning and all the interest things will start next year with HEALTH MONITOR  Smiley
I think at first, people are going to be reluctant to use it but I imagine that over time they just get used to something like this.

Are you kidding people are in to health a lot in my country, this thing will sell out in no time. Everyone is very concerned about their health. It is a good business

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 04:02:03 PM

I think after inspecting several hundred thousand people, these machines will show their usefulnes, in case of successful testing it will be possible to reach the state level.

I just thought the pharmaceutical industry won't be too enthusiastic when Health Monitor gets widely used and becomes a successful device of early detection of diseases. Especially in the case of an early stage of diabetes often a change of lifestyle is enough and you wouldn't need any medicines.

Yasemin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:06:00 PM

I just thought the pharmaceutical industry won't be too enthusiastic when Health Monitor gets widely used and becomes a successful device of early detection of diseases. Especially in the case of an early stage of diabetes often a change of lifestyle is enough and you wouldn't need any medicines.

I think the opposite about how the farmaceutical industry will react: people will find out earlier they have a disease and will start using medicin

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:24:02 PM

Yes HEALTH MONITOR can change the way people take care of them, if there is a lot of deceives everywhere, people will be able to check their health care all the time. I think the project has a huge potential in long term.
HODL_guy

Activity: 207

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:25:17 PM

Maybe this question was answered already, but still. Why do we need blockchain for health monitor? Does it really suits crypto space?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:36:41 PM

I think the opposite about how the farmaceutical industry will react: people will find out earlier they have a disease and will start using medicin

I am not so sure about this. The pharma industry benefits the most the longer you are sick and if you get your diagnose early the healing process will take a shorter period of time.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:40:44 PM

I think people will be scared to do this tests. Imagine you see that you have a serious illness. Dont most people postpone their visits to the doctor anyway?
I have mixed feelings about this product. On the one side it's great on the other side, do you really wanna know that you're ill? Difficult question.
It seems to me that this device for people who are afraid of doctors, afraid of queues. I agree that people are afraid to learn about a serious illness, but I think that it is better to learn about this disease when you can cure it, and not when it will be too late late. Therefore, I believe that the Health Monitor will be very useful to people!
Yes I do agree, but I do also know some people who would never want to use this machine.
But in general when you are sick it's always a case of 'the sooner the better you know it'.
o48o
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1132

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:41:36 PM

Maybe this question was answered already, but still. Why do we need blockchain for health monitor? Does it really suits crypto space?

Main reason i see is that is for transparency on raising funds and spreading for easy spreading of dividends. Other models of funding aren't this transparent and require lot's of more work and fees.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
TonyGaruda88

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:42:39 PM

Dev, I want to know, is it just your manager who works as a doctor? Are there no other members in the team who work as doctors as well? I see all the members in the team on this project are very good at health.
Yasemin

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:42:44 PM

Yes HEALTH MONITOR can change the way people take care of them, if there is a lot of deceives everywhere, people will be able to check their health care all the time. I think the project has a huge potential in long term.

In some countries, a yearly check up is paid by the government, I recently met some healty person who told me this and she said she had cholesterol even tho she was young (around 30) and have a good weight and lifestyle! I think everyone needs a health monitor, it can make you alert of your health

Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: