Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:12:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:24:43 AM

i like this project and i really hope that they will be successfull in the future!

They will, but it will take 1 entire year for that, so let's hope the investors are patient, the real value in this proejct is the dividends that they will pay for the use of the machines, so the idea is good, but we are taking a big risk here.
Actually taking part in either ICO, we are very much at risk. No one knows how actually will develop. therefore, you need to conduct good market research and project, and then make the decision.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nick_pedko

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:27:53 AM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?
A disposable mouthpiece must be necessarily sealed for each client.

For each person individual mouthpiece is used. Of course.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:43:45 AM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

In fact, how these mouthpieces will change. Do I need to take them out of the machine and change them myself on the hose? Or will the hose be pulled into the machine and automatically change there? And the apparatus must be constantly filled with new mouthpieces.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:03:41 AM

In this case however the machine will require constant maintenance to replenish the breathers.

And if they finish the machine cannot be used, missing customers.
Yes, there should be some engineers and doctors who stand by at the placement area for the maintenance/routine check up.

No, i don't agree with you.

Daily or weekly maintenance would be enough for machines. Also, they don't need doctors for their business.
Well , you cant expect that everything will always go your way.
If there is 50 devices in a large area, and you dont know that 45 of them are broken/shorted, then you will lose a lot.
And also if the devices are broken and then give a wrong result, and no one knows it, what will happen ?  Cheesy
You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:23:52 AM

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

You can of course make tests for flu and herpes, but i don't think it will be very popular, first of all because you can easily see if you have either of them unlike more serious diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc. Second, the sanitary aspect would be too demanding here and the price might be higher accordingly, hence I don't think it would be worth it.

Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:35:23 AM

You can do without the mouthpiece. A person brings his face closer to a special hole and exhales from a distance. Only the sensitivity of the device should then be high. Then, after each client, a quartz lamp is turned on to kill the bacteria on the receiving device.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:37:34 AM

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

You can of course make tests for flu and herpes, but i don't think it will be very popular, first of all because you can easily see if you have either of them unlike more serious diseases like diabetes, cancer, etc. Second, the sanitary aspect would be too demanding here and the price might be higher accordingly, hence I don't think it would be worth it.

do you actually have to place your mouth and touch a mouthpiece? can't you just blow at a sensor?

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:48:01 AM

do you actually have to place your mouth and touch a mouthpiece? can't you just blow at a sensor?

It's apparently done by a kind of straw, looks quite easy and uncomplicated to use. You can see it in their video (0:45)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAbZaK5yR6k&feature=youtu.be

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 09:00:30 AM

You can do without the mouthpiece. A person brings his face closer to a special hole and exhales from a distance. Only the sensitivity of the device should then be high. Then, after each client, a quartz lamp is turned on to kill the bacteria on the receiving device.

This is also a solution, but psychologically the user will still think its dirty as many people used it before him/her.
nick_pedko

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:21:36 AM

In fact, how these mouthpieces will change. Do I need to take them out of the machine and change them myself on the hose? Or will the hose be pulled into the machine and automatically change there? And the apparatus must be constantly filled with new mouthpieces.

Hello.
After payment, the device issues a straws for the test.
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:24:24 AM

This actually wouldn’t works. Because concentration of exhalated air will depends on the distance between mouth and hole. The only way to exclude surrounding air is to breath inside straw. Vending machines will supply personal straw for each client. That is why everything will be personal and sterile.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:25:48 AM

This is also a solution, but psychologically the user will still think its dirty as many people used it before him/her.

oh boy, dont make things more different at it is... just use a "one time use" plastic foil on the mouthpiece and everything is fine <.<"

thats what the police here in germany is even using for the alcohol tester Smiley
vitmatiunin

Activity: 57

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:29:32 AM

In this case however the machine will require constant maintenance to replenish the breathers.

Yes, there should be some engineers and doctors who stand by at the placement area for the maintenance/routine check up.

Daily or weekly maintenance would be enough for machines. Also, they don't need doctors for their business.
If there is 50 devices in a large area, and you dont know that 45 of them are broken/shorted, then you will lose a lot.
And also if the devices are broken and then give a wrong result, and no one knows it, what will happen ?  Cheesy
You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy

In vending machines will be placed standard portions of gases. And every day machines will check these gases automatically. This results go straight to servers. Such a way we can check serviceability of devices remotely.
rudilo

Activity: 1834
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:32:51 AM

health monitor this project I think is very good, the project has a good prospect.. as long as the project team dared to take a step innovative and dare to take the idea of creative ideas that this project will certainly successfully attract investors.. this project if successful will undoubtedly be helpful world treatment.. I am sure the team project will be doing a lot of research for the success of this project and the team will take an appropriate decision..
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:52:01 AM

You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy

In vending machines will be placed standard portions of gases. And every day machines will check these gases automatically. This results go straight to servers. Such a way we can check serviceability of devices remotely.

Isn't it necessary to clean the detection unit of the machine after every test to avoid carry-overs? Or will this also done automatically?
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:09:29 AM

This actually wouldn’t works. Because concentration of exhalated air will depends on the distance between mouth and hole. The only way to exclude surrounding air is to breath inside straw. Vending machines will supply personal straw for each client. That is why everything will be personal and sterile.

This makes sense to use personal straws for each client. I wouldn't use it if everyone will use the same straw

Jay2408

Activity: 518

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:17:50 AM

This makes sense to use personal straws for each client. I wouldn't use it if everyone will use the same straw

You can see in this video how it will be done, really easy and hygienic procedure.

https://youtu.be/fdiRqMMzLC8

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:59:02 AM

You can see in this video how it will be done, really easy and hygienic procedure.

Thank you didn't see this before. Seems easy and practical to me to use with results printed on the good old paper. Nice woman btw Grin

loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:13:34 AM

Thank you didn't see this before. Seems easy and practical to me to use with results printed on the good old paper. Nice woman btw Grin
It looks very easy to use and can be almost everywhere, as long as its a clean place. Does someone now what is the price of the test?
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:20:31 AM

It looks very easy to use and can be almost everywhere, as long as its a clean place. Does someone now what is the price of the test?
It would be fantastic to have this within reach and to be able to prove the concept and its real application, the project itself is very interesting and inspiring, but we are always with that desire to be closer and attest to the efficiency of this investment, in any way the work of the Team and domain of the concept are satisfactory for me
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: