Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:40:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39296 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:08:57 AM

In this case however the machine will require constant maintenance to replenish the breathers.

And if they finish the machine cannot be used, missing customers.
Yes, there should be some engineers and doctors who stand by at the placement area for the maintenance/routine check up.

No, i don't agree with you.

Daily or weekly maintenance would be enough for machines. Also, they don't need doctors for their business.
Well , you cant expect that everything will always go your way.
If there is 50 devices in a large area, and you dont know that 45 of them are broken/shorted, then you will lose a lot.
And also if the devices are broken and then give a wrong result, and no one knows it, what will happen ?  Cheesy
You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy

In vending machines will be placed standard portions of gases. And every day machines will check these gases automatically. This results go straight to servers. Such a way we can check serviceability of devices remotely.

Machines will be spread to a large area.

How will you do maintenance of them. Use local partners or open offices all around Europe?
Youre wrong sir, why they want to spread it wider/larger than what they can control?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Terrratron

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:30:43 AM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

I join this question. This is the most important thing I would like to know. What part of the profit will you send to pay dividends? And you will pay dividends in ETH, and make a profit in fiat money. So you will exchange and lose some fee in doing so. This fee will be deducted from your profits or from our dividends?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:40:07 AM

In this case however the machine will require constant maintenance to replenish the breathers.

Yes, there should be some engineers and doctors who stand by at the placement area for the maintenance/routine check up.

Daily or weekly maintenance would be enough for machines. Also, they don't need doctors for their business.
If there is 50 devices in a large area, and you dont know that 45 of them are broken/shorted, then you will lose a lot.
And also if the devices are broken and then give a wrong result, and no one knows it, what will happen ?  Cheesy

In vending machines will be placed standard portions of gases. And every day machines will check these gases automatically. This results go straight to servers. Such a way we can check serviceability of devices remotely.

How will you do maintenance of them. Use local partners or open offices all around Europe?
Youre wrong sir, why they want to spread it wider/larger than what they can control?

I think somebody said before, that they are planning to put those vending machines globally, around the world. So it's actually a good question - how will the maintenance go?

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 11:47:05 AM

is there an app planned for tracking your diagnostics you did with the health monitor apparatus?

I like this idea, to track your health over time and can check if you have to adjust your lifestyle

It would bring people use machines more usually. With it, more profit can be made. Nice idea.

There is already a trend going on for years on eating and living a health lifestyle. So monitoring your health makes a lot of sense

But there is a problem about it. I am not sure how the machine works so it won't that easy to monitor health. Think about it, it is easy to monitor a blood test or urine. But a breath test? What will machine say? Your co2 level is rising and you will be lung cancer if you do so? Because of it i'm not sure it is applicable.
I already asked this question. And received a very detailed response a few pages back. Look here please.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:03:51 PM

You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy

I think somebody said before, that they are planning to put those vending machines globally, around the world. So it's actually a good question - how will the maintenance go?

Yes, it was stated that in the beginning around 200 machines on international base will be installed, followed up by more if the system is working out.
So I assume they will start just with a few countries probably and hire companies to maintain/refill the stuff etc.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:16:24 PM

Does it really take advantage of the blockchain technology or just a business model ?

hello, blockchain is used to streamline the funding process and to allocate dividends

Is there any formula used to calculate the amount of dividend a holder will get?

Tokens will receive 70% of the profit generated by the machines (as we have indicated in our website)

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Is FDA approval needed only for medicines and nutraceuticals or also for this kind of product? In case, did you already start FDA approval?

hello, FDA only rules in the USA

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

Tokens will receive 70% of the profit generated by the machines (as we have indicated in our website)

What do you mean tokens will receive? Do you mean investors will receive, or token holders?

I think 70% is very generous, this is very interesting.

stormcleric

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:18:48 PM

It looks interesting, but I need more details about the project.
 Do you have some medical tests or working prototype ?

We are located in Chezh republic and we are offering an opportunity to invest in the production and installation of vending machines that can detect diseases.  With a 30 tested people per day, the payback period of equipment will be about 2 months. Financial modelling of Health Monitor is projecting the profitability of 200-300% per year.  We are already selling this device for private use and to companies professionally engaged in vending business.

I'm not a master of analytics but the concept of having 30 users per day on a continuous basis doesn't seem feasible. You can have a coffee on a vending machine today, another one tomorrow, and that for the whole week, but you won't take a medical test at that rate - either you're sane or not, and that diagnosis will last for a good term.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:27:07 PM

I really like the fact that token holder will earn dividend. I think if HEALTH MONITOR is liked by people and a lot of people use it, the token will be really really worth.
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:31:36 PM

I really like the fact that token holder will earn dividend. I think if HEALTH MONITOR is liked by people and a lot of people use it, the token will be really really worth.

Yes, it is the best part of the project.

I really love securities over utilities. Yes if it is a good project utility token will rise in value but with securities, you can get regular income which i like most.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 12:37:05 PM

yes this token really worth, of course health monitor will be liked by people and I want to give full support to this project.
hopefully the team in this project can keep the development of the project going forward.
weekofcrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 12:51:40 PM

I join this question. This is the most important thing I would like to know. What part of the profit will you send to pay dividends? And you will pay dividends in ETH, and make a profit in fiat money. So you will exchange and lose some fee in doing so. This fee will be deducted from your profits or from our dividends?

I don't think there would be a formula.

What % of profits are paid out to token holders?
Are dividends paid in ETH or HealthMonitor Tokens?

toolucky98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:02:29 PM

You should know that this thing isnt as easy as placing vending machine  Cheesy

They are planning, so i think they wont spread it all at once.
They will spread it continuously as long as they can reach/cover it.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:07:08 PM

As said earlier and as stated on the website, token holder will get 70% of the profit as Dividends paid in ETH to their personal wallets.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:17:32 PM

congratulation for hitting 100 pages in the ann thread Smiley

community is really growing fine and what a support Smiley
wonderfullife

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:19:58 PM

Your concept and product is awsome but to be realistic i think that it's gonna be very hard for you to place your machines in institutions or company. You will have to convince them. Not an easy thing. I wish you good luck and i hope that i will be possible but i am sceptical.  After nothing is impossible Smiley
toolucky98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:35 PM

As said earlier and as stated on the website, token holder will get 70% of the profit as Dividends paid in ETH to their personal wallets.
Its a good decision to pay in ETH.
So then we can buy more tokens to get more profit  Grin
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:40:36 PM

Your concept and product is awsome but to be realistic i think that it's gonna be very hard for you to place your machines in institutions or company. You will have to convince them. Not an easy thing. I wish you good luck and i hope that i will be possible but i am sceptical.  After nothing is impossible Smiley

I think at this point partnership with some successful business in same sector is important.  I am sure team is already looking in to that.  Health monitor team experience seems to be good and they are active

PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:01:44 PM

If it's global I can't imagine getting a partnership with one maintenance company

Pages: « 1 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 [92] 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: