Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:40:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ⚡ HEALTH MONITOR⚡ | Soft cap reached - ICO ending today | 1200 tokens left  (Read 39298 times)
dbbit

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:55:05 PM

Some questions about the straws:

1. How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?

2. If you store the straws inside the Health Monitor, you need to design and construct a dispenser mechanism. Have you take into account those costs?

3. Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?

I think that if the team was able to create and promote such a project, then it would not be difficult to solve the problem with the delivery / realization of disposable tubes through the device itself.
 But the question itself is important, there is no dispute. Cool
 Therefore, I also want to hear the opinion of the development team on this issue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dbbit

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 03:59:49 PM

1. How do you make sure the Health Monitor has enough straws? It means you need staff to check and refill the straws every few days if the straws are stored within the machine. Multiple times a day if they are in a dispenser, because kids will take them all. Have you taken into account the costs of refilling straws?

2. If you store the straws inside the Health Monitor, you need to design and construct a dispenser mechanism. Have you take into account those costs?

3. Is it possible for the straws to release particles that influence the measurements?

I don't think it will cost a lot for straws. Because from the video i saw they are just regular straws which are very cheap.

Also, i believe the machine isn't that small and hundreds maybe thousands straw can be put its dispenser.

wondering about R & D budget. Have you reserved fund for research and development and FDA approval process? how much percent?

This is a good question! I wanted to look it up in the whitepaper, Have been looking for 5 minutes on the website, but could not find it. Did they removed the whitepaper?

Hi they didn't remove it. It is on the main page at the bottom, under the Documentation section.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-QBdFrWXGeAdnRQaHlUbV9QNm8/view
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

I think that if the team was able to create and promote such a project, then it would not be difficult to solve the problem with the delivery / realization of disposable tubes through the device itself.
 Therefore, I also want to hear the opinion of the development team on this issue.

They can easily put a sensor in it that will give a signal when the straws/tubes are almost out of stock. The 3th question is more interesting

dbbit

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 04:14:07 PM

They can easily put a sensor in it that will give a signal when the straws/tubes are almost out of stock. The 3th question is more interesting

In occasion of the third question. I believe that there will be no influence. Wink
I have a higher technical education and the idea that a straw will emit acetone or pentane or some kind of those gases at a temperature of 25C just  Huh Huh Huh
Nagricoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 04:29:20 PM

As a scientist I hope your project will become very successful in the nearest future! Cheesy

🌱🌻🥕NAGRICOIN🍅🌽🌾
👉🏻🍏Nagri - we are what we eat, invest in it!🍏👈🏻
✔️Check out the link in 🌎
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

As a scientist I hope your project will become very successful in the nearest future! Cheesy

it will be if the team sticks to the schedule and do their due diligence.

dbbit

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:45:47 PM

it will be if the team sticks to the schedule and do their due diligence.
I've been following this project from the beginning.
I can say that I am satisfied with the work of the team. But there is a slight tension: about the fact that the meeting in Malta was, the investor was attracted, but on the site I did not see any special infusions of money. Question to administration: how are your affairs going with the involvement of investors?
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 05:59:49 PM

I think the project can be a big sucess too, iot try to disrupt medical diagnostic and many people in many countries want to change the way we use it. I think HEALTH MONITOR can disrupt it too, the project can have a huge expansion when I see the utility it will have.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

That's not going to be the case! You either use a straw or a throwaway mouth piece, just like cops do with breatalyzer tests.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:19:56 PM

How does that breath test work in practice? I specifically wonder about the hygiene of the mouthpiece if there is one. Is there a disposable mouthpiece included when you use the Health Monitor?

There would have to be. No one would use something that someone else just had their mouth on. Plus you just need someone to contract a disease from it, and you have a lawsuit.
As I know, this diseases (cancer and diabetes) are not contagious. And other diseases can be infected in other places - for example, in restaurants or metro. Though I think methods of protection should be provided.

Just because you are testing for cancer and diabetes does not mean you cannot contract a flu or herpes through the mouthpiece. Aside from that, I would simply not use a device that someone else put his lips on. The idea revolts me.

That's not going to be the case! You either use a straw or a throwaway mouth piece, just like cops do with breatalyzer tests.

I think in the it will be the most safe and igenic solution accepted by the users of this machine
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

I think the project can be a big sucess too, iot try to disrupt medical diagnostic and many people in many countries want to change the way we use it. I think HEALTH MONITOR can disrupt it too, the project can have a huge expansion when I see the utility it will have.
You very correctly noticed, this project can be a breakthrough invention that can detect a disease at the initial stage - thereby saving millions lives.
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 06:32:55 PM

In occasion of the third question. I believe that there will be no influence. Wink
I have a higher technical education and the idea that a straw will emit acetone or pentane or some kind of those gases at a temperature of 25C just  Huh Huh Huh

You would be surprised how many chemicals are involved with straws. Straws are made from polypropylene mixed with plasticizers (phthalates), pigments, antioxidants, stabilizers, and fillers. There are frequent warnings about hormone disrupting chemicals such as Bisphenol A and its replacements leaching from plastic products.

You could say government agencies make sure straws are safe. We typically assume government agencies to check the safety of products, yet Bisphenol A (and other chemicals) leaching metal food cans are ubiquitous.

We report that chemicals with EA were released (leached) from many unstressed BPA-free PC-replacement products (including products for babies).
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

I think that the process of delivery and replacement of pipes and the necessary elements will be the same as in vending machines for coffee and tea)

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:24:04 PM

I think that the process of delivery and replacement of pipes and the necessary elements will be the same as in vending machines for coffee and tea)
That should not be a problem. I think that's the easiest way to do it. I think to build the software is a bigger deal than that.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:25:05 PM

You would be surprised how many chemicals are involved with straws. Straws are made from polypropylene mixed with plasticizers (phthalates), pigments, antioxidants, stabilizers, and fillers. There are frequent warnings about hormone disrupting chemicals such as Bisphenol A and its replacements leaching from plastic products.

You could say government agencies make sure straws are safe. We typically assume government agencies to check the safety of products, yet Bisphenol A (and other chemicals) leaching metal food cans are ubiquitous.

We report that chemicals with EA were released (leached) from many unstressed BPA-free PC-replacement products (including products for babies).

Uhh, not good. So at least they should ensure, that in their device are no cancer causing chemicals in the straws  Grin

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:31:54 PM

That should not be a problem. I think that's the easiest way to do it. I think to build the software is a bigger deal than that.
I think yes, these small questions will find their solutions when the time comes. Now for the project team need to focus on good marketing, that would popularize this product.
dbbit

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:32:41 PM

Thank you for the information, my friend, I have meant that in 5 seconds nothing from
the straw will not stand out ... and if it does, it is necessary to determine what it is and how it affects the readings of the device, and make appropriate corrections. But my opinion: There will be nothing to go out.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:47:26 PM

Do you plan to make a app which shows the medical diagnostic devices? This would be a great idea if you want to avoid people searching to long for your devices.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:53:16 PM

Do you plan to make a app which shows the medical diagnostic devices? This would be a great idea if you want to avoid people searching to long for your devices.

i dont know, but you can take a look at the roadmap. Wink
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:49:22 PM

I wonder how fast they can spread around the world if they will be wildly accepted in the beginning. I would like to see their monitors in poor countries also, where they usually have quite bad treatment conditions.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: