Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:41:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

Read this in whitepaper:

Instead of aggregating data unanimously and indiscriminately, the opt-in data sharing system will allow both users and advertisers a more accurate and pleasant means of communicating market demographics, product placement, the issuance of goods and services, and etc.

So they will have paid adversiting in this SN like in facebook?

of course. how else are they gonna keep the lights on? this is a business after all.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:36:06 AM

When I used to use Facebook (in Facebook's early days) it wasn't polished either they only improved it overtime and took several years to become what it is now

Of course, you always have to improve and put in new features otherwise your social media network will day as user will just move to the next one with better features.

A good platform will do regular update/upgrade to meet the need of the users and to make the platform more secure. No perfection comes suddenly.
Generally, the devs have to learn the mistakes made by opponents and create the errorless platform based on the previous experience. That's the fastest way to enter the market effectively

Just making something better then others is not everything in social media. Social media platforms are a permanent process. New features are coming, new designs will be used over time, algorithm etc change also over time. Facebook changed so much in the last 10 years to stay strong. Instagram too and even Twitter changed a lot to go with the development of users and their use of the internet and social media.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
mrboo88

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:45 AM

When I used to use Facebook (in Facebook's early days) it wasn't polished either they only improved it overtime and took several years to become what it is now

Of course, you always have to improve and put in new features otherwise your social media network will day as user will just move to the next one with better features.

A good platform will do regular update/upgrade to meet the need of the users and to make the platform more secure. No perfection comes suddenly.
Generally, the devs have to learn the mistakes made by opponents and create the errorless platform based on the previous experience. That's the fastest way to enter the market effectively

Just making something better then others is not everything in social media. Social media platforms are a permanent process. New features are coming, new designs will be used over time, algorithm etc change also over time. Facebook changed so much in the last 10 years to stay strong. Instagram too and even Twitter changed a lot to go with the development of users and their use of the internet and social media.
Sphere will change over time too. Don't be too cautious about this issue. Sphere can beat all of them by decentralizing social media.
Harry Brown

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:07:05 AM

How will you guys deal with privacy and security of your clients info? do you also have a short overview about that on your project? 
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:09:59 AM

That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

But I dont see why social media needs a currency. Or they need a good use case
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

that right, hope Sphere can enter the social media market next time. Smiley
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:22:42 AM

Agree.

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

Agree.

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

The government can find loopholes and implement new laws to restrict the users.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:43 AM

I opened an account just to check the website and now there are lots of friend request i get. Probably early adopters are very active.

mandibleclaw

Activity: 532
Merit: 50

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:30:13 AM

Agree.

If something is decentralized how can you ban it? For example Bitcoin is not like the dollar, a bank can't steal your bitcoin, it's not possible

crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

I opened an account just to check the website and now there are lots of friend request i get. Probably early adopters are very active.

Haha that is something I hate in Facebook for example. People who don't know sou but still send you requests just to either spam you with stuff or just to get their follower/friend counter up a lot.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:35:59 PM

Haha that is something I hate in Facebook for example. People who don't know sou but still send you requests just to either spam you with stuff or just to get their follower/friend counter up a lot.

I received 2 or 3 invite requests as well but didn't think about it. Spammers and bots are everywhere unfortunately.
webwakko

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

It's all about the cryptocoins

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Agree.

crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley
The thing they could do with this one is blocking the use of it..

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:46:23 PM

Agree.

Not sure how sphere will be able to compete with facebook.
nucriptobomb

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:48:48 PM

I created an account. The personal cabinet looks good. Will try to use it a week or more and return woth the feedback.
omwibya

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

I received 2 or 3 invite requests as well but didn't think about it. Spammers and bots are everywhere unfortunately.

part of the course for any social network I think. no worries, real users are already there with more coming if they promote this properly.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:58:28 PM

Agree.

Not sure how sphere will be able to compete with facebook.

It won't be easy but they have a fighting chance. They need some features that FB doesn't have though.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:38:38 PM

Agree.

crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley

To forbid it is already impossible. In any case, people will use crypto-currencies. And, for example, if Facebook has taken a position of confrontation with crypto-currencies, this will eventually cause an outflow of users to other social networks.
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Agree.

To forbid it is already impossible. In any case, people will use crypto-currencies. And, for example, if Facebook has taken a position of confrontation with crypto-currencies, this will eventually cause an outflow of users to other social networks.
Not only for social networks, but for any other actor in any segment, opposing Blockchain today will be like trying to prevent progress already accepted by a large mass, no one will want this kind of problem, and if you do, it will be with the intention to be a pioneer in the future, implementing the same
dumedoibct26

Activity: 62

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:15:56 PM

Not only for social networks, but for any other actor in any segment, opposing Blockchain today will be like trying to prevent progress already accepted by a large mass, no one will want this kind of problem, and if you do, it will be with the intention to be a pioneer in the future, implementing the same
Yeah. Creative ideas can make great projects; innovative projects can entirely change the world. Sphere project might be such a innovative project like this. Keep supporting and keep going to the moon.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: