Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Sphere - Decentralized Social Networking >200,000 users  (Read 46899 times)
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:46 PM

That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

The government can find loopholes and implement new laws to restrict the users.
crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley
The thing they could do with this one is blocking the use of it..

Some countries will ban crypto but after that, there will be no technologic development and these states will get poorer and poorer.
I don't think that banning cryptocurrencies in general is even possible

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:16:56 PM

Awesome news. As they described they got the feedback by community and released this sphere webapp. Very professional and a good solution for the beginning to keep the features the same on the different platforms. Such a great development
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

Awesome news. As they described they got the feedback by community and released this sphere webapp. Very professional and a good solution for the beginning to keep the features the same on the different platforms. Such a great development

And it's good to see that they listen to their community. One of the most important points to get and keep their user base.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:49:01 PM

I don't see a lot of discussion about the Sphere business model. Allowing it's users to profit from selling their own data, unlike with Facebook, where they just take your data and sell it. I see they have made great strides in developing the platform, but i wonder if there are talks with companies yet who are looking to buy the data.
Bolovich

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:53:43 PM

And it's good to see that they listen to their community. One of the most important points to get and keep their user base.
I would say that listening to the community is one of the most important things for every project and even more if we're talking about a social media platform.

▬▬▬▬ ViValid   █   ITEMS' VALUE AND OWNERSHIP IN THE BLOCKCHAIN
every item has a story   █   PRE SALE 14th May 2018                                                
   █   Whitepaper   Twitter   Telegram       
saintkamei

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:56:27 PM

Counter on the site working? Im just curious, because few days ago counted showed same % of raised amount  Huh

Either way its a problem. They should fix that counter bug if its a bug if its not, i think we need something to boost on sales.
At least in etherscan can look at their contract address, now there balance ~78 eth. Early investors are not so many, but they will receive the maximum bonus 45%
I once said that big bonuses are not always good! Usually they alarm and scare off investors.

You are right about this and you can look at many coins which suffered a lot from doing this. It only creates fud when the price dumps a lot at the beginning.

Aside from the fact that it creates people to buy early on dump regardless of the price because they would've profited with the bonus already, I think it is a good practice to sign people up and create some buzz. Bonus that are usually higher that 35% is not a good practice though. I have seen ICOs failing to make use of the early momentum because there are fewer rewards for the investors who may come in late.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:46 PM

What's the best business advice you ever received?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:15:55 PM

Counter on the site working? Im just curious, because few days ago counted showed same % of raised amount  Huh

Either way its a problem. They should fix that counter bug if its a bug if its not, i think we need something to boost on sales.
At least in etherscan can look at their contract address, now there balance ~78 eth. Early investors are not so many, but they will receive the maximum bonus 45%
I once said that big bonuses are not always good! Usually they alarm and scare off investors.

You are right about this and you can look at many coins which suffered a lot from doing this. It only creates fud when the price dumps a lot at the beginning.

Aside from the fact that it creates people to buy early on dump regardless of the price because they would've profited with the bonus already, I think it is a good practice to sign people up and create some buzz. Bonus that are usually higher that 35% is not a good practice though. I have seen ICOs failing to make use of the early momentum because there are fewer rewards for the investors who may come in late.
The excess bonuses really always bring unwanted evictions that madly take the price down, until all the dumpers have come out, that comes down far below. For projects like Sphere, there is still hope that this would happen, as they have a good script and a lot of interest from the community, continuous work will lead to success
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:35:11 PM

That is what we call an active development. News such as this would normally attract potential investors towards the project. Smiley
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:41:23 PM

frankly, I even forgot about this company) I registered there already 3 months ago, and what successes now the company has collected at least a preliminary sale?
this project exists for so long that i himself forgot about him and has long multiplied own capital on more successful and fast projects. I do not understand why they are pull so long with the ICO

cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:16:03 PM

I really like your graphics for this project. I am quite impressed how sphere is handling their marketing
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:18:23 PM

That 's why with decentralizing, Sphere can compete with Facebook for sure. We have seen Blockchain technology fight against traditional ones in many aspect, finance, data storage, science research, etc. Now it's time for social network.

Agree.
Facebook is control by #Mark and his team/company. We all want freedom and Sphere social may be the answer! decentralization and not controlled by any one!!

If facebook stuck with their current system, for sure it will be easier for sphere to beat it. Blockchain technology is better than the traditional one!

It depends. Dont wanna draw the devil to the wall but what will happen with Sphere when they ban blockchain and its products? In these days, there should be a backpu plan for such scenarios

Why would they ban blockchain and its products? The technology has spread enough already and I don't think anybody has powers enough to just ban it. They might have done it in early stages, but now I think it's already too late.

crypto laws need to be in place to protect users from scam projects.. but complete blocking is a bad move for every government.
The countries banning crypto are the ones that did not find a way yet to earn money on it Smiley

Some countries will ban crypto but after that, there will be no technologic development and these states will get poorer and poorer.
I don't think that banning cryptocurrencies in general is even possible
Its hard to ban crypto and if you listen to the big conferences and SEC hearing, you will see, that goverments fear to loose technical progress, if they ban crypto.
So there is hope in cryptoland.  Cheesy

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
martinholly167

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:11:44 AM

Agree.

The truth is central bank and fiat currencies are threatened by cryptocurrencies, so ofcourse they dont want to just let it.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:25:11 AM

Yes social network use a lot the datas of users, and some users don’t want to share their datas with big compagnies most of time. That’s why I think decentralization is very important for the future of social network.

It is! And you and I see that, but I don't think most Facebook users do. Lots of them are raised in times where it is "normal" to share ALL you information.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

Yes social network use a lot the datas of users, and some users don’t want to share their datas with big compagnies most of time. That’s why I think decentralization is very important for the future of social network.

It is! And you and I see that, but I don't think most Facebook users do. Lots of them are raised in times where it is "normal" to share ALL you information.

I dont think it ever was normal for most of the people. I, for myself, can say that i simply dont care. I have nothing to hide and if i can get a better service for myself out of that, thats cool
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:38:31 AM

I dont think it ever was normal for most of the people. I, for myself, can say that i simply dont care. I have nothing to hide and if i can get a better service for myself out of that, thats cool

is not about having "nothing to hide", beside you are not getting anything out of that, they are getting all the advantages

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:01:37 AM

Well I thought this way a long time too but it is not just about if you have something to hide or not to hide. This time you let them collect your data through social media plattforms like Facebook, next time it will be the next step in data collection and then someday we will be completely watched and every step ypu are doing will be recorded.

Networks like Facebook know more about you as you maybe yourself know.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
Korsakopf

Merit: 105

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:31:50 AM

I really like your graphics for this project. I am quite impressed how sphere is handling their marketing

I'm hoping for some big marketing campaigns after the ICO. To really get people on the platform. Like how Medium is used a lot for crypto articles.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:45 AM

Nice way to communicate, the invitation to share some advice is a good thing to make people join sphere I think. With a little more add like that the number of users can grow nicely.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:02:22 AM

Nice way to communicate, the invitation to share some advice is a good thing to make people join sphere I think. With a little more add like that the number of users can grow nicely.

you need to create the "buzz", can be a good marketing strategies to acquire new users

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 [95] 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: