Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:37:47 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:49:11 PM

Ehealth can adopt a more inclusive policy than other active projects, there are many initial investments of exorbitant amounts there, searching for 1 large whale, while thousands of small fish are looking for a project for application, I think it would be fair and profitable, a minimum low investment without bonus, and a bonus for larger values, would provide opportunity to all
In pre-sale, 1 eth as the minimum investment is reasonable, but not in ICO.
Im sure small fish will have the chance, at least on ICO.

just hope that for the ico the minimum investment will be lowered, however it still long time remaining before ico start at june 2018, and the project seems planned for the long time duration, it seems right to do things for well
I also think that the minimun investment is going to change for the ICO, in the presale is always bigger.
cevap

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:52:59 PM

Ehealth can adopt a more inclusive policy than other active projects, there are many initial investments of exorbitant amounts there, searching for 1 large whale, while thousands of small fish are looking for a project for application, I think it would be fair and profitable, a minimum low investment without bonus, and a bonus for larger values, would provide opportunity to all
In pre-sale, 1 eth as the minimum investment is reasonable, but not in ICO.
Im sure small fish will have the chance, at least on ICO.

Actually, it is more than reasonable. 1 eth is really nothing for a pre-sale. And people who can put less than 1 eth can participate in ico phase.

Was it already announced that minimum investment in pre-sale is 1 ETH? I must've missed it. Do you also get some kind of bonus?

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:06:18 PM

Hi!

Read the article about EHF in NewsBTC

eHealth First – the Reshaping of International Healthcare Systems with Blockchain, AI and NLP

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/02/24/ehealth-first-reshaping-international-healthcare-systems-blockchain-ai-nlp/
Good article, and as always i like the pictures with the lightning colors. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:26:32 PM

The official ICO begins in June 2018.  Smiley
But why does it take so long? Will they make a working demo before that? Would be great to see this product with a working platform before investing.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:29:00 PM

I agree with you, i know in this phase usually caps are more higher than the other phases, 2 eth is high for at this moment but taking communities attention with lower caps is more important(imo).

BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:44:35 PM

The concept of EHF is very good, but I think it’s a long term project. The potential is huge but the project will need time to develop more the concept and make some partnerships I think.
You think it's a long term project?
well.. that should have been clear from the start, looking at the roadmap Smiley)

many people are expecting a project to deliver the goods in a year or so. this one will take a long time cause it's such a complex endevour.

Most crypto projects are still in beta or not even that. Even whitepapers can reach a billion dollar market cap. eHealth is honest about the long roadmap. That could pay off in the end.

Most importantly i think they have been able to define what real problems they are going to solve and how.
The FACT that they decided on these questions, it is certainly good! But you need to see how these problems will be solved in real life and not on paper!

zgrdyg

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 07:46:20 PM

The concept of EHF is very good, but I think it’s a long term project. The potential is huge but the project will need time to develop more the concept and make some partnerships I think.
well.. that should have been clear from the start, looking at the roadmap Smiley)

many people are expecting a project to deliver the goods in a year or so. this one will take a long time cause it's such a complex endevour.

Most crypto projects are still in beta or not even that. Even whitepapers can reach a billion dollar market cap. eHealth is honest about the long roadmap. That could pay off in the end.

Most importantly i think they have been able to define what real problems they are going to solve and how.
The FACT that they decided on these questions, it is certainly good! But you need to see how these problems will be solved in real life and not on paper!

Sometimes good idea can stay on paper so Hopefully ehealth wont be like them.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:09:48 PM

Sometimes good idea can stay on paper so Hopefully ehealth wont be like them.

I will hope that only ph value will stay on paper Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:10:18 PM

I agree with you, i know in this phase usually caps are more higher than the other phases, 2 eth is high for at this moment but taking communities attention with lower caps is more important(imo).
At the moment they aim for huge investors. If you don't have enough money you can participate later with a lower bonus. I think they will start with marketing soon.

ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:11:47 PM

It would be cool if we could hear a bit about private investors, how many joined and what kind of investors these are Smiley
Maybe Vitalik Buterin is investing in eHealth too? Who knows  Shocked

The existence of private investors should be notified to the public to maintain openness. Maybe they'll tell us later.

Hold on there a bit longer, the end of the private sale is close, I'm sure they gonna disclose some information after it ends. Hope for some big news.

I hope as well they got on board some big investors who can see the value in this project and the team.
Too bad that we are told little information about the work of the team( It's a little embarrassing. Let's hope that this is due to the fact that they are engaged in the promotion of the project and the search for investors and partners!
loup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:18:31 PM

It would be cool if we could hear a bit about private investors, how many joined and what kind of investors these are Smiley

The existence of private investors should be notified to the public to maintain openness. Maybe they'll tell us later.

Hold on there a bit longer, the end of the private sale is close, I'm sure they gonna disclose some information after it ends. Hope for some big news.

I hope as well they got on board some big investors who can see the value in this project and the team.
Too bad that we are told little information about the work of the team( It's a little embarrassing. Let's hope that this is due to the fact that they are engaged in the promotion of the project and the search for investors and partners!

I'm sure they are going to share that information with us, the question is when. I hope it doesn't take long since the private sale ends.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:18:21 PM

I'm sure they are going to share that information with us, the question is when. I hope it doesn't take long since the private sale ends.
Yep, communication could be better but it isn't that bad either
tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:25:10 PM

Yep, communication could be better but it isn't that bad either

It would be very good if he would make public the big private investors.But there is the possibility that some of them will not give the promise to make them public.
I think the project would gain more credibility and I think many will be willing to invest.

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:46:27 PM

It happens quite often, that a doctor made a wrong diagnosis, because he didn't see the very rare tropical disease f.e..
Computer can make suggestions, so that the doctor don't overlook such rare diseases.
But also because of the very strong psychologic component of the most diseases (psychosomatic) a doctor, which will listen to you, will always have the basic place as a human in this business.

That's a really interesting point you bring up there.

Many afflictions aren't physical but mental. In the white paper they only talk about mental health in a legal way. It's harder to diagnose because the data from the patient can be affected by their mental state.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
helloal

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:55:43 PM

It happens quite often, that a doctor made a wrong diagnosis, because he didn't see the very rare tropical disease f.e..
Computer can make suggestions, so that the doctor don't overlook such rare diseases.
But also because of the very strong psychologic component of the most diseases (psychosomatic) a doctor, which will listen to you, will always have the basic place as a human in this business.

Many afflictions aren't physical but mental. In the white paper they only talk about mental health in a legal way. It's harder to diagnose because the data from the patient can be affected by their mental state.

It is definitely possible for a machine learning algo to match sets of symptoms with a diagnosis. The problem is at the patient level, the patient often cannot describe their symptoms accurately (especially in mental issues). In terms of information, garbage-in equals garbage-out.

Korsakopf

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:59:19 PM

It is definitely possible for a machine learning algo to match sets of symptoms with a diagnosis. The problem is at the patient level, the patient often cannot describe their symptoms accurately (especially in mental issues). In terms of information, garbage-in equals garbage-out.

I think in a couple years we can more easily measure a lot of aspects. Mental issues might be deduced by simply giving the subject tasks and seeing how they perform. But yeah, mental disorders are a whole other ballgame.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:05:29 PM

Garbage information (noise) can be filtered by sophisticated algorithms and deep learning
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Garbage information (noise) can be filtered by sophisticated algorithms and deep learning

Not at the beginning, but yes it could, one way or another AI will help  A LOT the app, and the diagnose made in general, and because the AI learn constantly with every patient that uses it, it will learn very FAST.
loup

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:36:33 PM

Not at the beginning, but yes it could, one way or another AI will help  A LOT the app, and the diagnose made in general, and because the AI learn constantly with every patient that uses it, it will learn very FAST.
To be honest I think it's going to be difficult to diagnose mental illness at a distance I think it is much easier to diagnose a disease through physical symptoms or even using a small test.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:03:44 PM

We are slowly moving towards a world where AI will have much more to say then we can ever imagine.. AI doesn't sleep and doesn't make human errors.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: