Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:39:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
saintkamei

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:42:37 PM

A voting system for ehf token holder can be a good system I think, community always like to be listened, and the sucess of a crypto currencies is also due to the community behind it. EHF can build something around that I think.

What kind of votes do you want to let the community participate here?

A voting system like NXT, if you check out NXT wallet they have a voting system built in the wallet. It cost NXT to make votes

Yes, but for what purpose? For what do you want to vote in this project? I don't really see a use for community votings here.

I've seen NAV community vote to successfully reduce the staking rewards from 5% to 4% so that the saved amount can be used for other critical purpose beneficial to the project. This works. EHF community can also vote on certain strategic matters that will directly affect the stakeholders - this helps the community feel involved and give opportunities for the devs to get things done without too much fuss from the community.

MIDEX ● BLOCKCHAIN BASED FINANCIAL PLATFORM
▬ with Licensed Exchange approved by Swiss Bankers and Lawyers
# WEBANN + BountyTelegramFacebookTwitterBlog # GET TOKENS #
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:05:54 PM

A voting system for ehf token holder can be a good system I think, community always like to be listened, and the sucess of a crypto currencies is also due to the community behind it. EHF can build something around that I think.

A voting system like NXT, if you check out NXT wallet they have a voting system built in the wallet. It cost NXT to make votes

Yes, but for what purpose? For what do you want to vote in this project? I don't really see a use for community votings here.

I've seen NAV community vote to successfully reduce the staking rewards from 5% to 4% so that the saved amount can be used for other critical purpose beneficial to the project. This works. EHF community can also vote on certain strategic matters that will directly affect the stakeholders - this helps the community feel involved and give opportunities for the devs to get things done without too much fuss from the community.

they would still need to find reasons for the vote to happen. what would we be voting on?

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:44:30 PM

sounds like a pretty nice idea. i've also heard of other projects doing that now too. would be great to also see that on ehf!
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:54:12 PM

sounds like a pretty nice idea. i've also heard of other projects doing that now too. would be great to also see that on ehf!

Well it would be ideal to have a consensus among the EFH community on any major decision that will affect the project. Imho.

Any and all voting system related to the project will always bring the Community closer to the Project, show them its importance next to it, and make decision making much more fair, regardless of what is voted for
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:39:55 PM

well honestly i dont think that it would be good for this token to have a community driven developement vote service oO" this is not intended by the devs...
sambuki

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:47:35 PM

well honestly i dont think that it would be good for this token to have a community driven developement vote service oO" this is not intended by the devs...

At current phase vote isn't important stuff to do. Later when the platform already run, maybe once or twice vote will be needed.
areschen

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:58:01 PM

I also think the voting system has no relationship to our project, our development should focus on the health and longevity industry first.

Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Hi everyone!

We are on Coincorner (Switzerland)!

EHealth First: Eine App, Die Sie Gesünder Macht

http://www.coincorner.ch/blog/ico/ehealth-first-eine-app-die-sie-gesuender-macht/

Read the article (in German).

Any German speaker can make a brief explanation of the content? Smiley
Iam a native german speaker and I guess that the article is probably translated with google translator, so it should give a good result if we translate it with google translator back to english:

eHealth First: An app that makes you healthier

In general, when you think of Blockchain, the first thing you think about is cryptocurrency. And this has been the best-executed and fastest-adopted implementation of the blockchain so far. Well, that could be forgiven. However, the fact that she has found the vast majority of her success in one area does not exclude that she would be even better suited to another.

Blockchain provides logical, seamless tracking of changes and access to a piece of data. Essentially, the ledger is the perfect way to keep track of and keep track of who changed or accessed those records.

And at eHealth First, we believe Blockchain is the ideal system for managing health records - Blockchain could even lead beyond health data to a veritable revolution in the healthcare industry. Just as it is revolutionizing the financial industry.

Personalized Mobile Health Management

There's a huge market for health management apps - go ahead and search the App Store or Play Market and you'll see it. Hundreds, if not thousands, of applications will claim they can be your new health coach for 2018. Some of these apps are based on good medical principles, but few are truly comprehensive and actually personalized.

Most of these health management applications help you to track your actions. They ask you to step into things that you do - what you eat and when, your practice routines, etc. - so that you achieve certain "goals". Some notable apps adopt a semantic approach and ask you to complete a questionnaire to provide you with some sort of diagnosis or assessment of your current physical condition.

The thing is, medicine does not work that way. Medicine is an art - not science - and is subjective. Health management techniques that work for one person may not work for another person. There is a wealth of medical literature that confirms this fact, and it shows different ways in which different people should be treated.

eHealth First, a new healthcare management platform, aims to improve health outcomes and longevity by leveraging this medical literature and personalized diagnostic techniques. They plan to do so in a mobile format using the latest AI, data processing and blockchain technologies to achieve this goal.

How eHealth makes the health of your home possible

Whether your goal is to track a chronic condition or just to improve your overall health, eHealth First may just be the app for you.

The user experience in the app includes three key phases - analysis, diagnosis and recommendation or further analysis. Data on the app is securely stored - mostly using blockchain technology (distributed books) to decode and distribute personal information remotely - meaning that no one else but yourself can access it.

During the analysis phase, the user goes through a first screening. This preliminary analysis appears to the user as a simple questionnaire. Behind the scenes, however, the questions are based on the principles of evidence-based medicine.

Based on this questionnaire, a rough assessment of the user's health is made taking into account the biological age, the placement on the frailty index, and the status of various body systems. At this point, a rough "diagnosis" is created. AI algorithms then use this estimate to determine what further testing the user may need.

These tests are offered to the user for a fee as referrals. In certain cases, laboratory tests and medical consultations are recommended and users are referred to a doctor or doctor.

As more and more data of the user is collected, the app gives a more personal health advice. After all, it will seem to the user as if they have a personal doctor they have been visiting for years, right in their pocket!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bsgeek

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:09:40 PM

E-health is important. I'm glad you're doing this. The main problem is to pay in crypto for hospital or kind of.
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

I saw this tweet yesterday, it may interest somebody

Dear friends, we would like to tell you that the token holders mays receive dividends from some investments and operations, in accordance with appropriate decisions of EHF company.  If you want to know more information, follow our web-site https://t.co/UU7bomiLya https://t.co/PEom2FecA0

That'll be cool if they implement it. This like an airdrop for token holders if I am interpreted correctly.

It is already a good project but a dividend can bring it to the next level.

I hope they implement this.

I'm curious about the implementation of this . also doesn't this bring in the SEC on their heads?

US citizens are not recommended to invest in this project. So as soon as eHealth doesn't operate in the US, we shouldn't be worried about the SEC.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:46:53 PM

At current phase vote isn't important stuff to do. Later when the platform already run, maybe once or twice vote will be needed.

Afaik it will take quite some time to get the platform up and running... this is a very long term project imo.
nkryuchkov

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:14:35 PM

Hi everyone!

EHF Senior Expert in Software Development and Longevity Keith Comito:
What about medicine in the future?

Watch the video:
https://youtu.be/gYq4fInf6rA
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:17:15 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:
They just can't create good videos, where is HI, I AM KEITH FROM bla-bla-bla. However, this one is better than the previous one, quite informative, and no horrible accent
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:46:55 PM

EHF is now on Coincorner (Switzerland)
Read the article (in German)
http://www.coincorner.ch/blog/ico/ehealth-first-eine-app-die-sie-gesuender-macht/
Genesis07

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:08:03 PM

EHF is now on Coincorner (Switzerland)
Read the article (in German)

thanks for sharing this, but looks like it has been translated with google translator into german <.<" this is bad and wont attract new investors ><
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:24:07 PM

I don't care an article is paid or not, it can't tell something it is not available.

In crypto, every content is paid. But i always prefer written content in prestigious websites.

i also intend to give credit to unbound known people who are reviewing an ico. like some youtubers like crypto.lark for example.
We can still count on credible articles and evaluations nowadays, unfortunately there are people trying to profit from our need for information, and some profit on the laziness of many, who do not do their own review. Every user should have their own evaluation of each project and extract complements from certain other work

The most important part is DYOR - (do your own research)

It is good to read or watch different things about a project but at the end decide on your inspection not just invest because some people told to do so.

When i started investing in crypto world. I acted with some peoples recommendation and lost a good amount of my investment. So i completely agree about doing your own research.

Even if you DYOR there are still a lot of projects out there that will turn into 0 in the long run.. this is still all very experimental and the beginning.
However some of these blockchain companies will become very very very big..
Alas, in the cryptocurrency is very difficult to predict the value in the next moment. And no one is immune from the risks of losing their capital. Therefore only on the mistakes and the experience it is possible to make reasonable decisions.

rjp55

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:35:20 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

Thanks for the new video. It has a lot of Information about the project and i agree, this one is better than the last one. More Information flow needed although.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:39:02 PM

they would still need to find reasons for the vote to happen. what would we be voting on?
Felt very competent marketing course) to Create the illusion that society decides something in the draft) I don't want to say anything bad, but believe me it is good marketing.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:43:32 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

Thanks for the new video. It has a lot of Information about the project and i agree, this one is better than the last one. More Information flow needed although.
Yeah, I like that they are keeping us informed all the time  Wink
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:56:31 PM

Hi everyone!

Watch the video:

Yeah, I like that they are keeping us informed all the time  Wink
I think this kind of videos are going to be need to keep the interest in the project during the long wait until the publication of the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: