Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:14:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:17:15 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.

But some people doesn't have enough English to read such detailed whitepaper so i think translations are too important for the potential investors.

You are right but they are putting a lot of tokens for translation.

So i am not sure is it worth it. Just translating brochure wouldn't be enough?

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:36:46 PM

yes a video interview with Mihai Manolache would be nice, hope we will see later more big names how Aubrey de Grey.

I guess within the next weeks we will be able to see videos of some more team members. Although their videos aren't the most fanciest I actually like them and the chance to get to know the team a bit, like their motivation or their field of work.
The more we know about the team members especially through the videos, the more confidence we will get. That is good for the future of ehealth project.

Yeah, promotional stuff is really necessary. They should aggressively work on the marketing department.

marketing is vital for any project to get of the ground. especially for this one with such a long roadmap.

They have a long roadmap, meanwhile they are planing big , and is very laid back in marketing.. it seems
I have never found information like marketing will be organized after the conduct of the ICO. After all, the most important thing is that the project has not lost the interest of investors before the launch of the platform!

the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:46:17 PM

yes a video interview with Mihai Manolache would be nice, hope we will see later more big names how Aubrey de Grey.

I guess within the next weeks we will be able to see videos of some more team members. Although their videos aren't the most fanciest I actually like them and the chance to get to know the team a bit, like their motivation or their field of work.
The more we know about the team members especially through the videos, the more confidence we will get. That is good for the future of ehealth project.

Yeah, promotional stuff is really necessary. They should aggressively work on the marketing department.

marketing is vital for any project to get of the ground. especially for this one with such a long roadmap.

They have a long roadmap, meanwhile they are planing big , and is very laid back in marketing.. it seems
I have never found information like marketing will be organized after the conduct of the ICO. After all, the most important thing is that the project has not lost the interest of investors before the launch of the platform!

marketing needs to be done pre-ICO and after the product is ready. that how you achieve success.

tudor_simion

Activity: 349
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

marketing needs to be done pre-ICO and after the product is ready. that how you achieve success.

I would have liked the team members to make a video conference with those who helped the project. I would like to ask them a few questions and answer us personally.
Perhaps there will be other potential investors. I think it would be a big plus for the project. Do you think it's a bad idea?

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 08:04:24 PM

But some people doesn't have enough English to read such detailed whitepaper so i think translations are too important for the potential investors.

Translations chapter by chapter are good idea.
My friend i think just brochure is not enough for a project with a roadmap until 2025.  I am sure that they aren't avoiding small amounts of bounties for translation.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:19:47 PM

eHealth First ICO listed on ICOnow.

http://iconow.net/ico-989

thanks for sharing, i will take a look on this, every list and each mention is good for the project.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

My friend i think just brochure is not enough for a project with a roadmap until 2025.  I am sure that they aren't avoiding small amounts of bounties for translation.
If I understand you correctly you are basically proposing bounty for translating different chapters of whitepaper?
Fermin AK

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:01:45 PM

My friend i think just brochure is not enough for a project with a roadmap until 2025.  I am sure that they aren't avoiding small amounts of bounties for translation.
If I understand you correctly you are basically proposing bounty for translating different chapters of whitepaper?
Not everyone is fluent in English, so I think that translation to at least the most spoken languages is necessary. In this case it is a very hard work so I understand that the translation can be divided.

aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:28:57 PM

Not everyone is fluent in English, so I think that translation to at least the most spoken languages is necessary. In this case it is a very hard work so I understand that the translation can be divided.
Yes, and different translators translate differently even if they both have good command of english. That's the case with translation not to be neglected
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:16:43 PM

Yes, and different translators translate differently even if they both have good command of english. That's the case with translation not to be neglected
Then whole whitepaper would turn into gigantic pile of trash. Every chapter would be totally different because every translator has unique style of writing, not to mention the Google translate bounty hunters
CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:44:03 PM

the Google translate bounty hunters will be easy to filter out, it's obvious right away.
Fermin AK

Activity: 266

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:48:19 PM

they have big projects,roadmap distributed over a long term time, maybe they should somehow intensify the advertising campaign, make it more aggressive...i am also curious to know how much they have raised...
I hope there will be a good news that this will be developed faster than planned , maybe only 2-3 years, so i can enjoy this technology while im still young.
And also see the result of my investment  Grin

Better long developement than shitty short developement. I dont mind the long roadmap as long as there are no competitors that will surpass them.
Rushed developement never ends well in computer science. Never.

Yeah you are right. It is analogous to a saying in computer science that says " Code in haste and debug forever!" which is quite true. Smiley
I agree that it is better to plan things well from the beginning to go against the clock and do it wrong.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

Then whole whitepaper would turn into gigantic pile of trash. Every chapter would be totally different because every translator has unique style of writing, not to mention the Google translate bounty hunters
A common problem in all projects, there are always translation errors and sometimes incomprehensible pages in your WPP, simply for the reason that the Devs are not informed by the Community. The interaction between Community and Time needs to be high
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:19:26 AM

Yes i also think the whitepaper is worth the reading. Its a bit hard to understand in some part, a little technical, but it’s important to understand all the possibility of a project I think. It’s not needed to read all but at least some part.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:31:12 AM

Yes i also think the whitepaper is worth the reading. Its a bit hard to understand in some part, a little technical, but it’s important to understand all the possibility of a project I think. It’s not needed to read all but at least some part.

I don't read whitepaper, I'm only a trader who speculates on community activity. Also hearing that ehealth has 200 plus pages . I think someday I hope I find time to read it
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:57:05 AM

I don't read whitepaper, I'm only a trader who speculates on community activity. Also hearing that ehealth has 200 plus pages . I think someday I hope I find time to read it

its a long project, an incredibly long project with a roadmap of 6 years, soi wouldn't trade in this daily, I rather hold this token rather than do constant trading to it, but to each their own, i still recommend reading the whitepaper, is a very interesting concept and a food reading
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:02:01 AM

its a long project, an incredibly long project with a roadmap of 6 years, soi wouldn't trade in this daily, I rather hold this token rather than do constant trading to it, but to each their own, i still recommend reading the whitepaper, is a very interesting concept and a food reading

Reading only the part that interest us will be better for now. I am not trying to read the whole part yet since it contains a lot stuffs that I am not familiar.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 05:15:00 AM

By reading the whitepaper you indeed understand many aspect of the project, and how this is different and actually trying to solve problems, compared to cash grab projects
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:00:42 AM

Now is the perfect time for heavy marketing since pre-ICO starts in less than 2 weeks. Also, can't wait to learn how much they managed to gather during private round.

Yes, I also would like to know how much they got during the private round. Is it official closed yet?

No, it will last till March 17, 10 more days to go. I assume the pre-sale will start straight away, so probably they will announce the amount raised right after the private round will be closed. At least I sure hope so.

Ok then we have to wait until then probably. I am really wondering. I don't want to speculate but a project with this scale has hopefully a good start in the private round Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Pages: « 1 ... 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 [213] 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: