Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:16:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97806 times)
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:14:04 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.
I understand this but bear in mind that many bounty hunters are just copy pasting everything from Google translate
Do not just bounty hunters. But many ordinary investors who do not know English.

But these ordinary investors won't dump their tokens right after ico
Alas, I do not agree with you most of the investors are focused on quick profits and getting a decent bonus in the early stages of investing drop tokens almost immediately after the ICO!

the thing is, you can really make a fortune on nearly every ico, if you are an early adopter and sell the tokens immediately when they hit the exchanges.
aveon

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:24:32 PM

How are the whitepaper translations going? I am very interested in reading the whitepaper in my native language.

By the way, it would be nice to read a whitepaper in its own language. In-depth to understand the scientific part of the project. Since this is the basis of the entire platform.
i completely agree, reading the whitepaper in the native language is not only easier but helps to better understand the technical terms and semantic nuances

I would agree with that idea for as long as the translation is quite good and comprehensible. Anyway, I still prefer WP written in English rather than on my own native language. Smiley
But alas I am not strong in English and many of the points translate with the help of interpreters. In consequence of which many points I do not understand( I Would like to see a translation in my native language, but a quality translation!

The only solution is to hire professional translators but this could be very expensive
It's always easier to read such a long wp in the first language. I'm not fluent in english and have trouble to read it in english.
I understand this but bear in mind that many bounty hunters are just copy pasting everything from Google translate
Do not just bounty hunters. But many ordinary investors who do not know English.

But these ordinary investors won't dump their tokens right after ico
Alas, I do not agree with you most of the investors are focused on quick profits and getting a decent bonus in the early stages of investing drop tokens almost immediately after the ICO!

the thing is, you can really make a fortune on nearly every ico, if you are an early adopter and sell the tokens immediately when they hit the exchanges.
You have to be very enthusiastic about it, but some people make money according to this method. For me personally, I do not want usually to spend so much time monitoring the situation, so I look for other options
ImTotya

Activity: 168
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

I see this as a longterm in market exchange too. I wont sell my tokens right away even if they are very likely to drop at first (like everytime). But over time when the project developes further the exchange price will raise again because of the developements, first introductions to alpha and beta and then finally hitting the market. You sure can predict a big raise right somewhat in the upcoming years. And health is a big topic which everybody concerns and will have a look on once he reads an article somewhere (sorry for my language. I mean if you get a little bit exposed to a health project, you are very likely to look into it more because you are also interested in extending your life)

The value of the token will rise with the development of eHealth. One aspect that many people seem to overlook is that most Western societies are aging. Japan and Germany are rapidly getting older and even the US is on that path. Older people naturally care more about health so it will be an even bigger topic than it already is.
This is a very urgent problem for the world, so many countries are trying to improve the quality of health care. I'm sure this project will help us.
hanshammer

Activity: 280
Merit: 22

The Future of Sports is Fan Controlled

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:43:25 PM

This thread is getting very huge. Maybe you guys can improve your community activity on other social channels like Reddit, ... to. Reddit is the best to find more out about a token in my opinion.

mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:53:02 PM

You should have some inclination to medicine in order to fully understand the white paper, but if you can grasp what the project is trying to achieve such as being a collection of medical records that can determine cure to common illness.

Its normal with most of the projects, you need some existing knowledge to completely understand them since they can be quite specific and i think eHealth is still quite easy to understand compared to some other ones.
The main idea of the project is easy to understand, but I think they should try to make marketing (wp, videos, ..) easier to reach as many people as possible.

They definitely need some really good videos which explains the whole concept. I guess for quite some people seeing the sheer volume of the white paper is discouraging and they don't bother to pay attention to the the project.

They are uploading from time to time videos on their YT channel but they are more about the basics, not the content of the whitepaper explained. I hope they will upload something more in detail in the near future. It would help potential investors understanding the project more in detail
from time to time they load some basic videos, they would need more specific videos, in-depth where both the whitepaper and the project are explained in detail, maybe even a short version of the whitepaper would be needed
cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:55:06 PM

You should have some inclination to medicine in order to fully understand the white paper, but if you can grasp what the project is trying to achieve such as being a collection of medical records that can determine cure to common illness.

Its normal with most of the projects, you need some existing knowledge to completely understand them since they can be quite specific and i think eHealth is still quite easy to understand compared to some other ones.
The main idea of the project is easy to understand, but I think they should try to make marketing (wp, videos, ..) easier to reach as many people as possible.

They definitely need some really good videos which explains the whole concept. I guess for quite some people seeing the sheer volume of the white paper is discouraging and they don't bother to pay attention to the the project.

They are uploading from time to time videos on their YT channel but they are more about the basics, not the content of the whitepaper explained. I hope they will upload something more in detail in the near future. It would help potential investors understanding the project more in detail
from time to time they load some basic videos, they would need more specific videos, in-depth where both the whitepaper and the project are explained in detail, maybe even a short version of the whitepaper would be needed
Their project is so complicated that it could be hard to make simple videos explaining it to the casual customer
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 07:55:25 PM

This thread is getting very huge. Maybe you guys can improve your community activity on other social channels like Reddit, ... to. Reddit is the best to find more out about a token in my opinion.

reddit can be useful and bring more attention to ehealth project, i think so far ehealth penetration in social media is limited to bitcointalk and team videos in youtube.

Frickeladm

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:57 PM

reddit can be useful and bring more attention to ehealth project, i think so far ehealth penetration in social media is limited to bitcointalk and team videos in youtube.

But if you want the attention of a bigger, not so indept informed audience, you need something to show. Currently ehealth has very little to show, in fact boiled down only a concept. I'd wait to hitting that market until you can finally show something off. Otherwise you run the big risk of your project getting torn apart by inexperienced users that are sceptic. This always drags down the community and the project has to fight its way back up to the surface with revelations. If you start that later, you dont have to go down in the mud first and use the leverage of your results against the sceptics.
helloal

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:24:34 PM

Their project is so complicated that it could be hard to make simple videos explaining it to the casual customer

There are very little things in life that can't be boiled down simply enough to explain to the layman. It would be simple to concentrate on certain key concepts and explain them in short videos; I'm not saying 1min videos like what has been happening, but more like 5min.

CryptoCutie

Activity: 238
Merit: 131

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:25:24 PM

It's especially very important in poor countrys where too many people dying because they can't afford health care.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:27:15 PM

Health care for people and its electronic version are good. I wish you the best, guys. Paying with crypto is a big advantage.
Everybody in the world will own a smartphone in the near future. That's the time when cryptocurrencies will get huge.

in 2025 for sure everyone will have a smartphone, also in poor countries Smiley
Literally no , because there are some tribes that dont want to follow the technology and stay primitive.
And also there are even some areas that have no asphalt road and electricity yet.

I don't think you can count them for this kind of statistic. But if you count them, of course, you are definitely right.
Thats why i said literally, its actually true but that wasnt a serious opinion  Grin
But we cant leave them behind if its about health.

There are only small part of society who wouldn't accept technology, hence it is safe to ignore them in this platform.

There is a difference between people who wouldn't accept technology in general and people who dont want that every breath, puls, heartbeat at sport, walking, making sex, looking television is measured and analyzed.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:32:46 PM

I saw at least 5 projects regarding health in the blockchain.

Imo ehealth is the most detailed and realist one. I am choosing to go with it and i hope i'm making the right decision about it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Herad Hedid

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

Altair VR. Next-gen Blockchain VR Wikipedia

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:42:02 PM

Health care for people and its electronic version are good. I wish you the best, guys. Paying with crypto is a big advantage.
Everybody in the world will own a smartphone in the near future. That's the time when cryptocurrencies will get huge.

Literally no , because there are some tribes that dont want to follow the technology and stay primitive.
And also there are even some areas that have no asphalt road and electricity yet.

I don't think you can count them for this kind of statistic. But if you count them, of course, you are definitely right.
Thats why i said literally, its actually true but that wasnt a serious opinion  Grin

There are only small part of society who wouldn't accept technology, hence it is safe to ignore them in this platform.

There is a difference between people who wouldn't accept technology in general and people who dont want that every breath, puls, heartbeat at sport, walking, making sex, looking television is measured and analyzed.
If there is a way to store it anonymously on the blockchain I think nobody will have a problem with this. I hope the devs will do their best to achieve anonymous data storage.

cmg12

Merit: 106

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:59:43 PM

If there is a way to store it anonymously on the blockchain I think nobody will have a problem with this. I hope the devs will do their best to achieve anonymous data storage.
This data doesn't need to be anonymous. It just need to be stored in a safe way
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:19:54 PM

I saw at least 5 projects regarding health in the blockchain.

Imo ehealth is the most detailed and realist one. I am choosing to go with it and i hope i'm making the right decision about it.

Health is a big sector though, and i feel like most ICO projects in this sector only focus on small part of the healthcare sector while EHF eHealth tries to really do everything and change healthcare in it's totality.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:02 PM

But they will analyze the data, so they have access to them.
Then I think anonymously storing is the only way.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jepli

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:50:41 PM
Merited by CryptoCutie (2)

Maybe we should also think of those people who doesn't even know the modern technology... Having Smart phones are not just enough. We also have to consider people who knows nothing about using the modern technology. We cannot tell really if it's only small part of the society who doesn't know the technology. What about them? How can this technology be useful to them?

Vansire

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:28:37 PM

Maybe we should also think of those people who doesn't even know the modern technology... Having Smart phones are not just enough. We also have to consider people who knows nothing about using the modern technology. We cannot tell really if it's only small part of the society who doesn't know the technology. What about them? How can this technology be useful to them?

That's more an economical problem I think. Once they get a higher standard of living they'll get more access to modern tech. Not really eHealth First's task.

X I W Λ T T                  TELEGRAM        MEDIUM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK                   WHITEPAPER     
A Platform that Enables Individuals & Communities to Crowdfund, Co-own & Trade Renewable Energy Assets
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     [ PRE-SALE ]    C O M I N G   S O O N     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:35:10 PM

Security is something that makes possible an excellent partnership for Ehealth, it would be wonderful to see the Team materialize something like this, it would add much more value to your project
helloal

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

That's more an economical problem I think. Once they get a higher standard of living they'll get more access to modern tech. Not really eHealth First's task.

People will eventually get a decent standard of living (unless their government is evil and corrupt. The consumer usage of EHealth's services will not require anything above a smartphone.

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: