Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 524 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] EHF eHealth First  (Read 97805 times)
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

If they are going to do this. They better push with all their might. I just saw another health project similar to this one . Meanwhile other projects are so busy marketing with bounty campaign .. ehealth seems to neglect even their Ann thread. What's going on guys ?

I too have seen some emerging new projects related to health and they will give a tough competition to eHf in the future. It will not be easy for the team to go through the competition phase if they dont have a support from the community.

The team does need to pick up, but competition is a good thing. creates a healthy market.

Competition certainly can not be avoided. It is the team's responsibility to make ehealth still able to compete under any circumstances. Community is one of the best ways to maintain the existence of a project.

It is a good thing but if they don't give more effort the competition will take over them. The chance is slim for success if there are more competition. Supporters will be divided and  distracted.

Timing will be of the essence. The first project that does what EHF does will have a huge advantage due to user adoption and network effects.

Totally agreed. That is what I have been saying. Competition doesn't mean good always ...  If there are so many choice and option . There is lack of interest and enthusiasm
Indeed, I also think that we would have something like this in the future. The first that takes the market will have a huge advantage respect to others.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:25:04 PM

If they are going to do this. They better push with all their might. I just saw another health project similar to this one . Meanwhile other projects are so busy marketing with bounty campaign .. ehealth seems to neglect even their Ann thread. What's going on guys ?

I too have seen some emerging new projects related to health and they will give a tough competition to eHf in the future. It will not be easy for the team to go through the competition phase if they dont have a support from the community.

The team does need to pick up, but competition is a good thing. creates a healthy market.

Competition certainly can not be avoided. It is the team's responsibility to make ehealth still able to compete under any circumstances. Community is one of the best ways to maintain the existence of a project.

It is a good thing but if they don't give more effort the competition will take over them. The chance is slim for success if there are more competition. Supporters will be divided and  distracted.

Timing will be of the essence. The first project that does what EHF does will have a huge advantage due to user adoption and network effects.

Totally agreed. That is what I have been saying. Competition doesn't mean good always ...  If there are so many choice and option . There is lack of interest and enthusiasm
Indeed, I also think that we would have something like this in the future. The first that takes the market will have a huge advantage respect to others.
Will be successful those projects that the first can provide finished product, I hope eHealth team will be able to quickly implement the roadmap.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

@admin can you recreate the images on the first page of the ANN?

No he cant.
He lost contact to the TO Gamerate.
To edit the 3rd post and put the pictures there was only a compromise solution, which I have suggested monthes ago.
It is not optimal, yes, but better than nothing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:46:14 PM

@admin can you recreate the images on the first page of the ANN?

No he cant.
He lost contact to the TO Gamerate.
To edit the 3rd post and put the pictures there was only a compromise solution, which I have suggested monthes ago.
It is not optimal, yes, but better than nothing.

The thread has more than 400 pages, so it shouldn't look abandoned to anyone. And devs do post some news here from time to time, so I think it should be fine.

huutertools

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:47:24 PM

there are appearing similar projects it begins to be competition, so to be successful team must not neglect any aspect like partnerships, communication, aggressive marketing...

You have a very valid point! There should be a need to improve every aspect of the project in order not to be over run by its competition!
But The projects with same approach also need time to development a platform
aveon

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:35:30 PM

there are appearing similar projects it begins to be competition, so to be successful team must not neglect any aspect like partnerships, communication, aggressive marketing...

You have a very valid point! There should be a need to improve every aspect of the project in order not to be over run by its competition!
Yeah, and in this situation, time is definitely playing for Ehealth. Having so much time to develop so far, they have an undisputed advantage.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:00:42 PM

Yeah, and in this situation, time is definitely playing for Ehealth. Having so much time to develop so far, they have an undisputed advantage.
Time really will not be a problem for your development, I admire the Ehealth Team's choice for a long script, it will certainly give them a break at the most complicated moments to be able to present everything ahead of their script, or in time
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

Yes i think too that the ehf team made a good choice by doing a long term roadmap. Most of projects made a random roadmap and can’t even deliver in time and have to postponed every milestones. At least the ef team is realistic and don’t promess something they can’t handle.
jonnytracker

Activity: 672
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:57:52 AM

Ehealth was the first to launch a long roadmap during short roadmap season of ico project. Now most are coming up with long roadmap upto 2020 ..
omwibya

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:06:35 AM

Ehealth was the first to launch a long roadmap during short roadmap season of ico project. Now most are coming up with long roadmap upto 2020 ..

that's fine but they still need to sell the project to investors, being first isn't as important as that.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
crazyfrog01

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:20:06 AM

I don't think that this is a problem but a good shift to a real market situation. Just think about what projects until now have done with short roadmaps? What great projects were out there which brought really value beside BTC, ETH, and LiteCoin?

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬          WhitepaperTelegramAnn Thread          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16
king_of_alts

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:54:36 AM

I don't think that this is a problem but a good shift to a real market situation. Just think about what projects until now have done with short roadmaps? What great projects were out there which brought really value beside BTC, ETH, and LiteCoin?

It's good when more projects with a long roadmap show up. This way EHF is no longer an outlier.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:07 AM

Yes i think too that the ehf team made a good choice by doing a long term roadmap. Most of projects made a random roadmap and can’t even deliver in time and have to postponed every milestones. At least the ef team is realistic and don’t promess something they can’t handle.

A long roadmap is not a problem, as long as you have milestones.
They need little milestones and successes on the lang path.
Whithout them investors have noc motivation to watch and to invest.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
jonnytracker

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:51:16 AM

that's fine but they still need to sell the project to investors, being first isn't as important as that.

true, I was only pointing out the trend starters... It's like a fashion show, somebody learn from somebody mistakes,
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:25:11 AM

true, I was only pointing out the trend starters... It's like a fashion show, somebody learn from somebody mistakes,

This new style of long roadmap for sure will face a bunch of challenge since investors mostly need fast return instead of the longer one. Only few projects will be able to survive with it as I predict.
cevap

Activity: 490

www.Zercados.com

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 11:50:09 AM

This new style of long roadmap for sure will face a bunch of challenge since investors mostly need fast return instead of the longer one. Only few projects will be able to survive with it as I predict.

I think if the team will work hard enough and they will be able to stick to their promised milestones, there shouldn't be many problems with the long roadmap. As far as I remember, tokens should be on exchanges already in the beginning of 2019, investors could buy and sell them if they wish.

jonnytracker

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

I think if the team will work hard enough and they will be able to stick to their promised milestones, there shouldn't be many problems with the long roadmap. As far as I remember, tokens should be on exchanges already in the beginning of 2019, investors could buy and sell them if they wish.

Ethereum exchange are in a frozen state unless if you are willing to pay high gas..  I don't know why everyone is flocking to Ethereum. Most overrated coin
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:44:27 PM

yes ehf was one of the first projects to make a long road map, now many others follow the example, so they(team) have plenty of time to develop the project, but need to motivate investors along the way with maybe small milestones and progress visible to all...
aveon

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

yes ehf was one of the first projects to make a long road map, now many others follow the example, so they(team) have plenty of time to develop the project, but need to motivate investors along the way with maybe small milestones and progress visible to all...
The only thing is that none of such projects are not fully developed yet (including Ehealth) due to natural reasons...
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:05:56 PM

Ethereum exchange are in a frozen state unless if you are willing to pay high gas..  I don't know why everyone is flocking to Ethereum. Most overrated coin
It's true that a year ago everyone was looking to make fast profit what cause those short-term projects. Now people that remain in crypto are not just looking for quick profit so there's a space for long term projects in the market.
Pages: « 1 ... 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 [402] 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... 524 »
  Print  

Jump to: