Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:45:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 586 »
  Print  
Author Topic: HashFast announces specs for new ASIC: 400GH/s  (Read 880232 times)
dopamine

Activity: 486
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 07:47:45 PM

well where did all the money go? and where is the bitcoin addresses that hashfast still has in possession. 

Bitcoinica still has not given me 50% of my claim of 600 BTC
INTERSANGO can go down with bitcoinica for abandoning customers
Alberto Armandi is a SCAMMER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:18:59 PM
Last edit: July 29, 2014, 04:47:25 AM by Minor Miner

*snickering intensifies*  not to toot my own horn... but *FOGHORN*  this look like something i said a while back?   I don't think this "deal" is going to work well for creditors, but hey... it will work out for at least someone, lol.
Would that be you Ray?  

No, he's a fool that believes that if everyone just left Eddie and Simon alone, they would have shipped all of us our miners in time to profit.

I'm currently selling him a bridge over the Thames.

Where are all of Ray's clients, who used to be abundant here?  
this guy has no idea what he was talking about then, and still doesn't... we can rehash that the petition failed exactly as i said it would, or the fact that perezoso believed whole heartedly that the petition was going work out in everyone's best interest(because he is special)...
lol, his pride was hurt, he will never ever admit that, or admit he was wrong...
Sadly he will continue to misinform either based on his own inability to understand or him just wanting to talk out his ass.

As stated before, the petition was a bad thing, it stopped ALOT of legal proceedings. there was one being prepped that could have aquired hashfast with an overabundance of capital investment to bring full resolution to the refund problem, as well as bitcoin refunds and get hashfast on the right track with people that would get things done properly.  Similar to what has been going on now, after the fact... and won't fully benefit everyone. so... yeah, im the jerk for being captain obvious.

Ray Gallo posted on here that the committee was stupid for saying the deal with liquidbits was bad.    So how can you have any respect for Ray when he has not told the judge the same?   Interesting how quick people say through this.
Not much consistency in rays actions nor words.     Maybe too busy trying to remember which account he needs to log in before posting.  

scr3u.ucr3trs

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:34:19 PM

There are 3 alternatives that I see on the table at the present time (in no specific order).

1.  Liquidation.  Force HF back into Chapter 7, assign a trustee, and all the creditors split all moneys (from inventory, IP, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets) recovered after legal fees.

2.  Liquid Bits proposal.  Scared has answer some questions but it seems that there are still more to be answered.

3.  Franchise proposal.  The sad thing is it is seems to be tied in with Eduardo.  Eduardo has been seen multiple times last week, walking his dog in the SF financial district, talking in Spanish, often mentioning the name "Guido", and talking about this proposal (overheard by people who understand Spanish and got taken by HF).

Regardless of tactics by HF or their attorneys, is there someone to force a conclusion to this sooner than later?

Those are 3 alternatives, little money to creditors (dimes on dollars), bird in hand with current deal but they don't really like it but can't say why,  or  a deal that might possibly exist if they pull it together, and if it might have any real terms behind it and if there is anyone on the creditors committee that will fund it and if.  Well sadly the creditors aren't going to get much now other than legal and administrative expenses.

Why do the creditors committee not like the current deal to return money to the creditors?  what is the next alternative (aside from running up more legal bills and arguments in the courtrooms)?  The inventory value has shrunk 30% since the battles started. keep going and soon it will be same as liquidation anyway.  And what about the suppliers that hold the inventory, don't they have to get paid?  How does that work in the franchise model posted where no money changes hands but inventory is given away?  How does that idea even get managed?  Is it the remaining HashFast team that is supposed to work those untenable logistics?
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:41:35 PM

There are 3 alternatives that I see on the table at the present time (in no specific order).

1.  Liquidation.  Force HF back into Chapter 7, assign a trustee, and all the creditors split all moneys (from inventory, IP, bank accounts, Bitcoin wallets) recovered after legal fees.

2.  Liquid Bits proposal.  Scared has answer some questions but it seems that there are still more to be answered.

3.  Franchise proposal.  The sad thing is it is seems to be tied in with Eduardo.  Eduardo has been seen multiple times last week, walking his dog in the SF financial district, talking in Spanish, often mentioning the name "Guido", and talking about this proposal (overheard by people who understand Spanish and got taken by HF).

Regardless of tactics by HF or their attorneys, is there someone to force a conclusion to this sooner than later?

Those are 3 alternatives, little money to creditors (dimes on dollars), bird in hand with current deal but they don't really like it but can't say why,  or  a deal that might possibly exist if they pull it together, and if it might have any real terms behind it and if there is anyone on the creditors committee that will fund it and if.  Well sadly the creditors aren't going to get much now other than legal and administrative expenses.

Why do the creditors committee not like the current deal to return money to the creditors?  what is the next alternative (aside from running up more legal bills and arguments in the courtrooms)?  The inventory value has shrunk 30% since the battles started. keep going and soon it will be same as liquidation anyway.  And what about the suppliers that hold the inventory, don't they have to get paid?  How does that work in the franchise model posted where no money changes hands but inventory is given away?  How does that idea even get managed?  Is it the remaining HashFast team that is supposed to work those untenable logistics?
Neither of you is a creditor so you should not worry about it and just focus on taking your puppet show on the road to entertain lids. 

cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:43:32 PM

Neither of you is a creditor so you should not worry about it and just focus on taking your puppet show on the road to entertain lids.
Nice one!

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
stan258

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 11:52:46 PM

Is business that slow in the Bay Area where a Yale graduate is trolling a forum for clients and deals? Craziness. Whatever kind of name or reputation you are trying to create, it is not a positive one in this community from my point of view and it’s not a large community.  From my point of view you talk as if this has no real repercussions to debtors. That this hearing is some spotlight event for you.  I just finished shelling out thousands in permits and electrical upgrades and cannot break ground because it is raining in Vegas. This is life.  I just don’t need to be screwed over by you or any other ASIC vendor further.  I have enough other problems mining related as is.  I do not like you knowing more than me and I don’t like you being here with your multiple accounts. Have a great day. 
armyof1ne

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:38:04 AM

Is business that slow in the Bay Area where a Yale graduate is trolling a forum for clients and deals? Craziness. Whatever kind of name or reputation you are trying to create, it is not a positive one in this community from my point of view and it’s not a large community.  From my point of view you talk as if this has no real repercussions to debtors. That this hearing is some spotlight event for you.  I just finished shelling out thousands in permits and electrical upgrades and cannot break ground because it is raining in Vegas. This is life.  I just don’t need to be screwed over by you or any other ASIC vendor further.  I have enough other problems mining related as is.  I do not like you knowing more than me and I don’t like you being here with your multiple accounts. Have a great day. 
anyone with half a braincell and a little understanding of google can find out who i am, lol, this whole paranoid thing where everyone works for hashfast/works for liquidbits/is a lawyer/ is some shill for other companies blah blah blah is really insulting, to yourselves, sadly some people are so pathetically gullible to believe the absolute dumbest people on the face of the planet... and you wonder why people like gallo have clients, can i give you a hint as to why... stupidity.  if people actually looked into things, you would find i have been against this from the beginning, including not trying to lawyer up... so next time you feel like saying "oh this has to be this guy or that" do your homework, otherwise you just insult yourself.
Entropy-uc

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 01:58:18 AM

anyone with half a braincell and a little understanding of google can find out who i am, lol, this whole paranoid thing where everyone works for hashfast/works for liquidbits/is a lawyer/ is some shill for other companies blah blah blah is really insulting, to yourselves, sadly some people are so pathetically gullible to believe the absolute dumbest people on the face of the planet... and you wonder why people like gallo have clients, can i give you a hint as to why... stupidity.  if people actually looked into things, you would find i have been against this from the beginning, including not trying to lawyer up... so next time you feel like saying "oh this has to be this guy or that" do your homework, otherwise you just insult yourself.

Before you decided to disappear for a month I invited you to say who you are.  Why don't you do so now?
armyof1ne

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:12:18 AM

Is business that slow in the Bay Area where a Yale graduate is trolling a forum for clients and deals? Craziness. Whatever kind of name or reputation you are trying to create, it is not a positive one in this community from my point of view and it’s not a large community.  From my point of view you talk as if this has no real repercussions to debtors. That this hearing is some spotlight event for you.  I just finished shelling out thousands in permits and electrical upgrades and cannot break ground because it is raining in Vegas. This is life.  I just don’t need to be screwed over by you or any other ASIC vendor further.  I have enough other problems mining related as is.  I do not like you knowing more than me and I don’t like you being here with your multiple accounts. Have a great day.  
anyone with half a braincell and a little understanding of google can find out who i am, lol, this whole paranoid thing where everyone works for hashfast/works for liquidbits/is a lawyer/ is some shill for other companies blah blah blah is really insulting, to yourselves, sadly some people are so pathetically gullible to believe the absolute dumbest people on the face of the planet... and you wonder why people like gallo have clients, can i give you a hint as to why... stupidity.  if people actually looked into things, you would find i have been against this from the beginning, including not trying to lawyer up... so next time you feel like saying "oh this has to be this guy or that" do your homework, otherwise you just insult yourself.

Before you decided to disappear for a month I invited you to say who you are.  Why don't you do so now?
I invite you to listen, read, digest, and do... seriously, google armyof1ne... can you apologize yet?

How about looking at the creditor list too, just for verification. you might be shocked...

Don't tell me that's too much work for you, lol
pmorici

Activity: 479

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:42:51 AM

How about looking at the creditor list too, just for verification. you might be shocked...

James, quit trolling the thread, please. it is counter productive to getting our money back and I see you are still owed $7,550.  People are putting in a lot of time to try and make the best of this crappy situation so either pitch in and help out or keep quiet until you have something constructive to add.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:11:47 AM

James, quit trolling the thread, please. it is counter productive to getting our money back and I see you are still owed $7,550 
Finally... you get a gold star!...     to me its been extremely counter productive to let people like these guys take the reigns... "trolling"/telling it how it is, is something im good at... there seems to be little reason or thought that goes on here, if i have to piss off everyone here to start using their heads, then hell, i've done something good.
If you are butthurt because your own version of the LB's "give me the whole company for nothing" deal did not go through then I am very glad I stopped it for you.
As to your legal advice you posted, you may want to learn a few things about the law (or maybe you have by now) because most of your postings were completely wrong.    It is complicated (so complicated that HF's $500 an hour lawyer did not even know the proper way to file a motion).   
Now that there is a full range of possibilities for what could be done to get creditors their money back, why don't you participate and propose something.   Maybe you have a good idea that can be morphed into something to make sure we get a full refund.   
No one is selling their claims so that means a LOT of people think there is a better than 50.50 chance of getting their money back.
Why don't you try to help?

armyof1ne

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 03:37:37 AM

Why don't you try to help?
If you were greeted like this, would you?
Who do you think was "greeted" poorly?   Look at your posts as armyofone.   You use the exact same irrational arguments with no facts that Gallo used to push a deal that we all now know was so rotten to the core a federal judge found it laughable.
If you wanted to help you likely would have posted as gigavps.    Otherwise, you would not hide.  You would openly post as yourself, your thoughts and opinions.   You did post your valuation thoughts as yourself and I helped correct your math.   Personally, I do not care if you choose to participate or not because there are a lot of smart people on the committee that will not let us get ripped off.   But if you had something constructive to offer, I would like to hear it.   I like hearing business plans and have a lot of experience critiquing them.
Why are you still posting in this account anyway?   That's kind of weird isn't it after outing yourself?
you still believe i have other accounts... rofl, like i said, hard headed... unable to see. i posted my information to prove a point, and you proved it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

I have been posting as myself, lol, always have, always will. the fact it takes you this long to begin to understand that astounds me. even now you can't fathom that i was openly posting as myself.
see how long it took to figure out who i was when directed... using information you already had?  this is why i wouldn't want you in the committee. attention to detail is everything.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:27:05 AM

Please read minor's statements vs mine, all the way back, see how much of my insults actually hold true... oh look, all of them!

Your statements read like a teenager who's suffered a traumatic head injury.  The problem I find with people similar to you is that they always have these "brilliant" ideas, but when it comes to details, feasibility, and putting them into action they're about as capable as a 2 year old is when asked to colour a drawing within its lines.
armyof1ne

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:29:35 AM

Please read minor's statements vs mine, all the way back, see how much of my insults actually hold true... oh look, all of them!

Your statements read like a teenager who's suffered a traumatic head injury.  The problem I find with people similar to you is ghat they always have these "brilliant" ideas, but when it comes to details, feasibility, and putting them into action they're about as capable as a 2 year old is when asked to colour a drawing within its lines.
Sorry that you know what that is like...
well it wasn't my idea, i was just helping put together some things, and i would have made a very pretty penny.  as well as help the community... but that chance is long gone now.
Minor Miner
Legendary

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 04:39:45 AM

Your statements read like a teenager who's suffered a traumatic head injury.  The problem I find with people similar to you is ghat they always have these "brilliant" ideas, but when it comes to details, feasibility, and putting them into action they're about as capable as a 2 year old is when asked to colour a drawing within its lines.
well it wasn't my idea, i was just helping put together some things, and i would have made a very pretty penny.  as well as help the community... but that chance is long gone now.
You have no ability to get together money.   Or you would have some.   I thought you were an adult james.   I mistook you for someone grown up.   Please apologize to your mom for me keeping you up so late.   

Sorry for cluttering the thread up answering this fool.   I will clean up my posts before maxwell does so someone looking for today's hearing information does not have to read all this crap.

cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 06:17:55 AM

If the motion to appoint a trustee is filed by 8/7/14, the Court will consider shortening time to have the hearing on 8/20/14 at 9:30 a.m.
So the self destruction will most likely progress for another month. Fucking hashfast.

Audio of the hearing:
http://hashfast.org/14-30725.165.mp3

Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
starsoccer9
Legendary

Activity: 1630
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:02:43 PM

can someone repost the link to file a claim online. Thanks
cedivad
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:33:16 PM

can someone repost the link to file a claim online. Thanks
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=262052.msg8058319#msg8058319

armyof1ne

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 12:41:20 PM

well it wasn't my idea, i was just helping put together some things, and i would have made a very pretty penny.  as well as help the community... but that chance is long gone now.
You have no ability to get together money.   Or you would have some.   I thought you were an adult james.   I mistook you for someone grown up.   Please apologize to your mom for me keeping you up so late.   

Sorry for cluttering the thread up answering this fool.   I will clean up my posts before maxwell does so someone looking for today's hearing information does not have to read all this crap.

good thing i kept your trash in my posts huh? some people do not have the capacity to learn, some refuse to, its quite sad.
perezoso

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 29, 2014, 02:41:13 PM

I've followed this in great detail since the beginning, but during the last few weeks of the bankruptcy I've been really busy with other things and I've lost track of some of the threads.

Can I verify a few things that seem to be the case but I'm not quite sure about...

1) It is clear now that Eddie is Venezuelan or, at least, originally Venezuelan.
2) One of Eddie's buddies is named Guido Ochoa.
3) This Guido Ochoa is a Venezuelan Socialist politician with links to the military.
4) This same Guido Ochoa has recently purchased some of Hashfast's assets.
5) This Guido and Eddie have some proposal together - the details of which I'm fuzzy on - to pull HF out of bankruptcy.
6) If the answer to 5 is yes, where can I find a concise description of this proposal?

Thanks.

Pages: « 1 ... 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 [515] 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 ... 586 »
  Print  

Jump to: