Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:17:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013  (Read 186648 times)
BFL - CEO

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:30:02 PM

(347)-370-9069

Works... leads to voice mail that says

yu fu

Wait, did he just call me a fool?  Man if I called 1000 times and kept hearing him say "you foo" I'd swear he is saying "you fool".

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 09:32:21 PM

Even though lemonte had luck some days ago i think persistence wont work. And negotiate a time when someone is calling will break at this point too. I called him many days, one after another, each hour 2-4 times... nothing. After those days i realized he will not ever answer me again.

By the way...i had a really hard time to understand only a part of what he said in english.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:35:35 PM

Even though lemonte had luck some days ago i think persistence wont work. And negotiate a time when someone is calling will break at this point too. I called him many days, one after another, each hour 2-4 times... nothing. After those days i realized he will not ever answer me again.

By the way...i had a really hard time to understand only a part of what he said in english.

My thinking is that if we keep calling him, leaving him voicemails and pressuring him to address the issues he will step up.

It also would make for great evidence in a legal case if we kept records on the amount of calls that had been ignored/ not answered.

spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 09:47:17 PM

My thinking is that if we keep calling him, leaving him voicemails and pressuring him to address the issues he will step up.

How long before he changes phone number?

spiccioli

bizwoo

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:00:25 PM

Could it be that you did not speak to the actual Yifu?

I mean, judging for this video (given it is the real Yifu),  he's got pretty good English.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtVx26LlNXA

hammurabi

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:07:58 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 10:22:48 PM by hammurabi

Yifu Guo, a reputable member of bitcoin community turned to dark side.

First were rumors of bitsyncom using clients hardware purchased by clients to mine coins for themselves.
Rumors were confirmed with configuration files and dust left in some of shipped miners.
From batch2 and batch3 almost none of the miners were shipped on time.

Then the story repeated itself with the chips. Chips were double-sold to prepaid customers and then sold to unknown third party.
There were 135 boxes reported containing up to 15.000 chips each sent to Hong Kong and disappeared.
Some of missing chips has showed up on alibaba and taobao sites for auctioning.

Now, when chips become obsolete, shipments to prepaid consumers have been resumed.

Yifu Guo is neither picking phones nor showing any signs of good will to compensate for the fraud.
There are no possible refunds and compensation from BitSynCom.

This means that Yifu tasted power of the greed, turned to dark side big time.
Used consumer money to build up his company from scratch.
Used consumer's equipment before shipping it.
Hed double spent the money he received upfront.

Anything missing about the case on Yifu Guo?
And correct me if I am incorrect here,
but it feels that he scammed us in every possible way.
THAT IS SO WRONG.

BTC:    1Hpk4rWpP3gACJhXHn8VkeNp4usdQmfuVY
LTC:    LM5p7X9dTsWj14G2VQeJKuntVUc6GsPnDp
BitSyncom (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 251

Avalon ASIC Team

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:15:05 PM

spiccioli

that number stopped forwarding a while ago, since people are so hell bend on thinking we are selling chips to somebody in china first I'll address that.

there is a lot of people who bought chips purely for reselling, however the stock is 10k or so at most like all the other orders. I hope people did not think only people outside of china bought Avalon chips. ( out of the 800k chips, more than 50% are chinese orders.)

In addition, these resellers only have small quantity of chips ( since we didn't ship that many yet.) whether is alibaba or the chinese forums, I'd love to see anyone make a large purchase from these "resellers", because they simply do not have the chips, despise what they may advertise.

In other news, we are shipping as per usual like our last update and are doing the best we could but probably simply going to offer full refund soon, I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Sophokles

Activity: 1218
Merit: 516

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2013, 10:20:15 PM

I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Man, you've got quite some nerve for posting this. A full refund will not solve the issue. Please explain the 1+ million chips delivery that showed up in pictures from June? So, where did they end up?

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
dmcdad

Activity: 302

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:21:46 PM

Greed Yifu? On our part? Really...

If you could offer any details as to why these chips are now months late that would be much appreciated. The vague Chinese mafia references and customs holding up a couple of orders of chips doesn't explain much. Given your history (shipping miners coated in dust from mining for months), I think you owe much more of an explanation than what you've given us. If you aren't going to give us that (*significantly* more details as to what is causing the delay), then you deserve all of the wrath and accusations you are reading here as it is of your own doing.
robix

Activity: 360

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:22:10 PM

Wow, he's still not dead. Or speaking from the afterworld.
Milan77

Activity: 202

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:22:21 PM

spiccioli

that number stopped forwarding a while ago, since people are so hell bend on thinking we are selling chips to somebody in china first I'll address that.

there is a lot of people who bought chips purely for reselling, however the stock is 10k or so at most like all the other orders. I hope people did not think only people outside of china bought Avalon chips. ( out of the 800k chips, more than 50% are chinese orders.)

In addition, these resellers only have small quantity of chips ( since we didn't ship that many yet.) whether is alibaba or the chinese forums, I'd love to see anyone make a large purchase from these "resellers", because they simply do not have the chips, despise what they may advertise.

In other news, we are shipping as per usual like our last update and are doing the best we could but probably simply going to offer full refund soon, I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

You won't see anyone with 3 grams of brain buying anything from them, at these prices and this difficulty.
I was the last one receiving my Avalon and never had a chance to ROI.
Also I have 3.000 chips that I will stuck in someone ass since there is  nothing cleaverer to do with them.

1) Do you know how ppl are pissed off?
2) Can you explain milions of $ on yours adressess, coming from MINING ?
3) What happened with "money does not matter to us" attitude?

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:22:41 PM

Offer full refund NOW for all non-delivered orders.

And refund ASAP.
lemonte

Activity: 624
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:23:52 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2013, 10:41:24 PM by lemonte

spiccioli

Don't make out like you're the martyr here Yifu, most people aren't concerned because they are greedy, more because they are worried they are being ripped off due to your lack of communication.

More information on refunds please, I'll happily take one right now.

You've clearly not kept your promises from your last update, if you had then a lot more people would have received their chips by now.

PS, I did not insinuate that you were selling in to China as its entirely plausible your suppliers are screwing you, so I withheld judgement.

ionstorm

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:25:26 PM

Let's sue the fuck out of Avalon, while demanding compensation and refund.  It's go time!
androz

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

Crypto-ideologist

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:26:31 PM

but it feels that he scammed us in every possible way.

how many asic vendors didn't do that in one way or another?

as a small time miner i realized that all asic mining business is tainted, better turn on trading   Sad

Bitcoinorama

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:29:01 PM

I am tired of this toxic community malformed by greed.

Man, you've got quite some nerve for posting this. A full refund will not solve the issue. Please explain the 1+ million chips delivery that showed up in pictures from June? So, where did they end up?

Yo, they are the exact same week as the 2.1 million missing chips; Week 25:

http://m.imgur.com/a/GR0e3

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful Smiley BTC Address --->
1487ThaKjezGA6SiE8fvGcxbgJJu6XWtZp
Milan77

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:29:55 PM

Don't find excuses in words: "other do it also".
It is not acceptable.

What happened to idea "we are not doing this because of money", answer Avalon team!
How many BTC you have received from mining since February?
How big your mining clusters are?

Speak up now, game is over, it is all clear.
Silvas

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:31:10 PM

spiccioli

Ya know what?  I don't even care if I get banned for this; it needs to be said.
Go fuck yourself.  Go fuck yourself with a rusty goddamn kitchen knife, you rank amateur.

All anyone has asked for was for YOUR COMPANY TO HOLD UP TO ITS COMMITMENTS.
Ya know, how you posted a 'no bs' bulk chip order policy?  9-10 weeks lead time, no refunds, no games, no bs?

So much for no bs.  You just can't admit that you / your company failed to hold up their end of the bargain, failed to give prompt and clear communication as to what was going on, and brought the entire situation upon yourselves.  What did you think was going to happen, everyone was just going to be happy go lucky about having deadlines blown with no communication or answers as to why?
YES, sometimes things happen.  Delays happen.  It's the way it is.  But when you're dealing with someone purporting to be a business, you usually expect at least some communication in a PROMPT fashion - not this sit and let everyone stew and worry and speculate for a few weeks, pop in with excuses and promises of shipping again by end of week, and then disappear again for a few more weeks before popping in again with more excuses and saying oh now we're shipping again like we said we would be a week or 2 ago, and blaming the community and your own customers for YOUR failings.
zubelutte

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:33:31 PM

Here is nothing toxic. Just explain in detail and honestly at what stage are the chip orders...
Milan77

View Profile
August 28, 2013, 10:35:44 PM

spiccioli

Ya know what?  I don't even care if I get banned for this; it needs to be said.
Go fuck yourself.  Go fuck yourself with a rusty goddamn kitchen knife, you rank amateur.

All anyone has asked for was for YOUR COMPANY TO HOLD UP TO ITS COMMITMENTS.
Ya know, how you posted a 'no bs' bulk chip order policy?  9-10 weeks lead time, no refunds, no games, no bs?

So much for no bs.  You just can't admit that you / your company failed to hold up their end of the bargain, failed to give prompt and clear communication as to what was going on, and brought the entire situation upon yourselves.  What did you think was going to happen, everyone was just going to be happy go lucky about having deadlines blown with no communication or answers as to why?
YES, sometimes things happen.  Delays happen.  It's the way it is.  But when you're dealing with someone purporting to be a business, you usually expect at least some communication in a PROMPT fashion - not this sit and let everyone stew and worry and speculate for a few weeks, pop in with excuses and promises of shipping again by end of week, and then disappear again for a few more weeks before popping in again with more excuses and saying oh now we're shipping again like we said we would be a week or 2 ago, and blaming the community and your own customers for YOUR failings.

Of you ban Silvas, ban me too for thinking same.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: