Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:54:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Incoming Avalon News 8/9/2013  (Read 186648 times)
Vycid

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

♫ the AM bear who cares ♫

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 09:55:49 PM

I guess you two ordered like 2 chips together? 1 x K1 for each of you?
I can not believe that someone with larger ammount of chips stolen would make such comments.

pajak666 has been sending me PMs.  He seems very unhappy with my posting content.  This post may not make him happier.

I won't reveal a PM; however I point out that my avatar is my real image, and my nick is clearly related to my real life identity.  I stand behind what I post.

I also spent about 10-15 years being very angry, and the justification for that anger was strong.  But anger only eats up the angry person from the inside.  I have been cheated, I have been slandered, I have been shot; anger kept me tied in the past, to events that were a permanent part of my history and which I could not change.  I have chosen that I will go forward in a productive way.  I will make my decisions on what is, and not what I believe should have been.

I have made a real life decision that no amount of angst about bitcoins will match:  I had the death penalty decision in a Texas court about the man who shot us in my lap.  From that perspective, many postings here are temper tantrums from whiny children who need to grow up.

I originally thought I could make perhaps $16,000 / month with each Batch #2 Avalon delivered in March.  That money would have been very helpful in my life.  I am personally in touch with the reality and the implications of shipping delays.

I have a few questions for pajak666.
1.  How much do you have at risk?
2.  How much did you project that you would make in the next year from item #1?
3.  What action, that is possible today, will satisfy you?

If you cannot be satisfied, then you are the troll.  If you can be satisfied, then articulate what you want.  Keep in mind that it will not seem feasible to receive chips tomorrow, nor to receive a refund yesterday. 

Also, with no regard whatsoever as to whether you believe Yufi, it will work best for you to read his words exactly and to construct your responses as if they are literally true.  If they are true, then you are ahead of the game.  If they are not true, you will maneuver him into a corner.  In time, more facts will emerge;  I plan not to look the fool when they do.

If his words are true and you spread FUD, you, and not he, are the bad actor.

As someone who has been shot and watched a daughter die, I have a very hard line on postings that advocate violence.  They are across the line.  No amount of hand waving that they are a joke or you were angry, or thoughtless, or drunk, or that you apologize will repair their cumulative damage.  They are simply wrong.

With no regard whatsoever to the idea that I have been harmed to the level of $16,000 or $30,000 by shipping delays, it harms the future value of my bitcoins for the community to act like jerks.  If bitcoins are a niche thing that only angry anarchist use, they are wortheless, and if our community postings make us seem that way, we jeopardize the adoption in real commerce and it would not matter whether you can mine today or not. 

Quit peeing in the pool.

You and BenTuras are solid human beings. You have my respect.

The rest of this thread makes me reconsider my association with this community.

The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SolarSilver
Legendary

Activity: 1112
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:12:33 PM

Also the only people BitSyncom was grateful were the Avalon Batch 1 people; even to the FPGA people he was partially grateful to be their clients. From Avalon Batch 2 people ever since BitSyncom treated his customers like shit even if he pretends to be "the good guy". Thankfully new ASIC companies are entering the market while BitSyncom boycotts himself.

Actually Batch #2 customers have nothing to complain about, from mid next week they are making a healthy profit

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=269950.msg2898215#msg2898215

That is, those who received their hardware (which should be most of them by now)

With Yifu being the spokes person for the group of people behind Avalon it's perhaps obvious to forget he is not a hardware developer (he does not even know his resistors from his inductors, remember) but a NY based manager who tries to herd cats from a distance.

Avalon needed Batch #2 pre-orders to complete the Batch #1 production. From that point on many things have gone wrong, mainly due to lack of experience. It's been a first for many things, like shipping, parts procurement and production & testing. Having one or two developers leave the core team did probably also not help.

He is depending on a group of worker bees he has no control over, for example while he is at bitcoin2013 stating they will not mine on main net, the eligiust logs show his staff is doing the opposite.

Some of his behaviour might be a "soup nazi" but most is a lack of delegation of responsibilities. And some procrastination.

It shows his age and surely he will grow into it. A short learning curve and unfortunately some us will get burned a bit.

(By the way, I am a Batch #1, Batch #2 Wave 1, Batch #2 Wave 2 and Batch #3 customer. I have received all my machines and other than a few dud power supplies, loose cables and spare nuts floating, I had no problems.)
Tsukene

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2013, 10:28:02 PM

I can not believe that someone with larger ammount of chips stolen would make such comments.

pajak666 has been sending me PMs.  He seems very unhappy with my posting content.  This post may not make him happier.

I won't reveal a PM; however I point out that my avatar is my real image, and my nick is clearly related to my real life identity.  I stand behind what I post.

I also spent about 10-15 years being very angry, and the justification for that anger was strong.  But anger only eats up the angry person from the inside.  I have been cheated, I have been slandered, I have been shot; anger kept me tied in the past, to events that were a permanent part of my history and which I could not change.  I have chosen that I will go forward in a productive way.  I will make my decisions on what is, and not what I believe should have been.

I have made a real life decision that no amount of angst about bitcoins will match:  I had the death penalty decision in a Texas court about the man who shot us in my lap.  From that perspective, many postings here are temper tantrums from whiny children who need to grow up.

I originally thought I could make perhaps $16,000 / month with each Batch #2 Avalon delivered in March.  That money would have been very helpful in my life.  I am personally in touch with the reality and the implications of shipping delays.

If you cannot be satisfied, then you are the troll.  If you can be satisfied, then articulate what you want.  Keep in mind that it will not seem feasible to receive chips tomorrow, nor to receive a refund yesterday. 

Also, with no regard whatsoever as to whether you believe Yufi, it will work best for you to read his words exactly and to construct your responses as if they are literally true.  If they are true, then you are ahead of the game.  If they are not true, you will maneuver him into a corner.  In time, more facts will emerge;  I plan not to look the fool when they do.

As someone who has been shot and watched a daughter die, I have a very hard line on postings that advocate violence.  They are across the line.  No amount of hand waving that they are a joke or you were angry, or thoughtless, or drunk, or that you apologize will repair their cumulative damage.  They are simply wrong.

With no regard whatsoever to the idea that I have been harmed to the level of $16,000 or $30,000 by shipping delays, it harms the future value of my bitcoins for the community to act like jerks.  If bitcoins are a niche thing that only angry anarchist use, they are wortheless, and if our community postings make us seem that way, we jeopardize the adoption in real commerce and it would not matter whether you can mine today or not. 

Quit peeing in the pool.

You have my respect
+1

Make my day! Say thanks if you found me helpful:
34qMeWBdbF47TH65SzWg9iva4M6KvWGPD2
Thanks in advance Smiley
oaxaca

Activity: 671
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 02:06:43 AM

People will buy your preorder slots at more than what you paid at the moment. If you are dissatisfied, sell your chip orders.

Dear dddbtc,

I have Avalon chips on order.  I will sell them to you at cost.  Do you accept?

waiting

waiting
yyrgu

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 04:14:54 AM

People will buy your preorder slots at more than what you paid at the moment. If you are dissatisfied, sell your chip orders.

Dear dddbtc,

I have Avalon chips on order.  I will sell them to you at cost.  Do you accept?

waiting

waiting

waiting
Stringchains

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:03:41 AM

Quit peeing in the pool.

It is an honor to have read this.

There are those of us who aren't even money guys, we don't even deal with cash; we don't need it. We look down upon it... We deal with bitcoins. - Stringchains
INVEST 0.035 BTC ----> 1-2 YEARS ----> OVER 50 BTC RETURN
http://www.bitbillions.com/?refid=16oqezxg8gENsgFQrpgCyF8e6Ff3yaFRQJ
AdamR

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:08:18 AM

I am buying Avalon chip Pre-orders at 60% of the list price. That's 40% off what you paid. Please PM me.

Thanks
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 07:27:44 AM

I am buying Avalon chip Pre-orders at 60% of the list price. That's 40% off what you paid. Please PM me.

Thanks
Curious as to if you get some response, I might consider them myself at 40 % discount..

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2013, 07:59:02 AM

Anyone seen this?

【Avalon Factory】made by ccbmc!50PCS 110G 4# avalon mining Has shipped!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=271629.0

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
FUKT

Activity: 446

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:22:08 AM

Anyone seen this?

It seems someone has received a batch outside of Zefir.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 08:36:57 AM

Anyone seen this?

Was the person who received in same country?  That would mean no customs troubles.
tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 09:06:54 AM

Anyone seen this?

Was the person who received in same country?  That would mean no customs troubles.

Sure. Other  orders got stuck on the way out of china.

Roll Eyes
itod
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1076

^ Will code for Bitcoins

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:10:12 AM

Anyone seen this?

Sure. Other  orders got stuck on the way out of china.

Roll Eyes

RoadStress
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:24:54 AM

I wonder who else in their lives got stuff stuck in customs for over 1 month...

Anenome5

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 10:26:54 AM

I wonder who else in their lives got stuff stuck in customs for over 1 month...
He probably just refused to bribe the right people this time. No skin off his back.

Democracy is the original 51% attack.
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:25:54 AM

Anyone seen this?

Gee that sure looks like some of our missing chips,,,guess its who ya know over there....

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Tad3j

Activity: 270

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 11:27:22 AM

pajak666 has been sending me PMs.  He seems very unhappy with my posting content.  This post may not make him happier.

I won't reveal a PM; however I point out that my avatar is my real image, and my nick is clearly related to my real life identity.  I stand behind what I post.

I also spent about 10-15 years being very angry, and the justification for that anger was strong.  But anger only eats up the angry person from the inside.  I have been cheated, I have been slandered, I have been shot; anger kept me tied in the past, to events that were a permanent part of my history and which I could not change.  I have chosen that I will go forward in a productive way.  I will make my decisions on what is, and not what I believe should have been.

I have made a real life decision that no amount of angst about bitcoins will match:  I had the death penalty decision in a Texas court about the man who shot us in my lap.  From that perspective, many postings here are temper tantrums from whiny children who need to grow up.

I originally thought I could make perhaps $16,000 / month with each Batch #2 Avalon delivered in March.  That money would have been very helpful in my life.  I am personally in touch with the reality and the implications of shipping delays.

1.  How much do you have at risk?
2.  How much did you project that you would make in the next year from item #1?
3.  What action, that is possible today, will satisfy you?

If you cannot be satisfied, then you are the troll.  If you can be satisfied, then articulate what you want.  Keep in mind that it will not seem feasible to receive chips tomorrow, nor to receive a refund yesterday.  

Also, with no regard whatsoever as to whether you believe Yufi, it will work best for you to read his words exactly and to construct your responses as if they are literally true.  If they are true, then you are ahead of the game.  If they are not true, you will maneuver him into a corner.  In time, more facts will emerge;  I plan not to look the fool when they do.

As someone who has been shot and watched a daughter die, I have a very hard line on postings that advocate violence.  They are across the line.  No amount of hand waving that they are a joke or you were angry, or thoughtless, or drunk, or that you apologize will repair their cumulative damage.  They are simply wrong.

With no regard whatsoever to the idea that I have been harmed to the level of $16,000 or $30,000 by shipping delays, it harms the future value of my bitcoins for the community to act like jerks.  If bitcoins are a niche thing that only angry anarchist use, they are wortheless, and if our community postings make us seem that way, we jeopardize the adoption in real commerce and it would not matter whether you can mine today or not.  

Quit peeing in the pool.

I would add some of my experience through life what have I learned.

For every bad thing that is happening to us, are we alone responsible. The life runs in two ways. There are two type of people. The first one (95%), are trying tackle the consequences, are looking for penalties, reasons how that happen to them, looking for guilty one, blame other. The second one (5%) are people who learn life ways. They know that if one thing happen to them, many times, they obviouslly do something wrong (illnes for example). They are responsible for what they do and they know the risk, which THEY ALONE TAKE.

This is one of the really good values to have in life. And everything around good human values, happynes, love, health, relationships, can be learned.

The mentality of people just went to far. While we should be looking on ourselfs, our sight is oriented on others.

Now if I take this lesson, I can write down: Everyone here pissed, can blame only himslef. If you want to be happy you should look at the source of the problem add some responsibility and remove expectations.
driksson

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:04:12 PM

Can we stick to the point? Or are we now all suddenly exchanging life experiences?
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:11:05 PM

Problems?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVqyBeFFBRw

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
dani

Activity: 525

..yeah

View Profile
August 11, 2013, 12:15:20 PM

Hai
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: