Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:52:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63893 times)
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:05:03 PM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
I followed this project and I'm impressed. The Ubcoin team is persistent in their marketing strategy to attract more investors for this good project that will promote mass adoption of crytocurrency as Ubcoin is a peer to peer marketplace that will eliminate all fiat obstacles on way to crypto.
You're right mate. The Ubcoin project really have what it takes to become popular here in crypto world because the team are always working on it's promotion so that they can captivates investor's attention and interest that will give them a chanced to fulfill their goals and plans for the better development of their platform.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 04:55:15 PM

In which dates does the sale of tokens begin? What is the starting price for one token? And could you tell me exactly what kind of currency you will take to buy a token. Thanks in advance.

Public Token Sales 2 April to 27 August. There are 8 sales stages.
Stage 1: 1 UBC 0,0000892857 ETH. Discount 29%, Stage 2: 1 UBC 0.0001000000 ETH. Discount 20%, Stage 3: 1 UBC 0.0001041667 ETH. Discount 17%, Stage 4: 1 UBC 0.0001086957 ETH. Discount 13%, Stage 5: 1 UBC 0.0001116071 ETH. Discount 11%, Stage 6: 1 UBC 0.0001136363 ETH. Discount 9%, Stage 7: 1 UBC 0.0001157407 ETH. Discount 7%, Stage 8: 1 UBC 0.0001250000 ETH.
They accept the ETH currency, Maybe receive other types of crypto currencies. I'm recommend that you visit https://ubcoin.io/en

It is good news for investors who trust UBcoin, everything seems to be working very well with UBcoin, congratulating the development team for the project, hoping that the project will succeed and achieve all of it target
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:13:15 PM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
60 days is a long way. There are many things that would happen in that range which Ubcoin will gain something or problems may occur. But for that, the team is ready on whatever circumstances will come.

Yeah, the team tirelessly making a lot of effort to boost their token sale. They slowly gaining some development and maybe within that days, they can unearth strategies that will make investors to support more about the platform.

Doing the best for the project is very important, though it is time consuming but still the team do it without feeling tired of everything with a good result after all which simply shows how good the team is.
I agree with you buddy, the team is doing their best to make this project successful. There are a lot of competitors out there but what make this project unique is the team that handle this. They are very accomodating and dynamic.
Agree, I see so much efforts and hardship they did just to make this project a successful one. Hopefully soon this will be one of the best successful and finished project in the market and many will be benefited with this.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 05:20:14 PM

In which dates does the sale of tokens begin? What is the starting price for one token? And could you tell me exactly what kind of currency you will take to buy a token. Thanks in advance.

Stage 1: 1 UBC 0,0000892857 ETH. Discount 29%, Stage 2: 1 UBC 0.0001000000 ETH. Discount 20%, Stage 3: 1 UBC 0.0001041667 ETH. Discount 17%, Stage 4: 1 UBC 0.0001086957 ETH. Discount 13%, Stage 5: 1 UBC 0.0001116071 ETH. Discount 11%, Stage 6: 1 UBC 0.0001136363 ETH. Discount 9%, Stage 7: 1 UBC 0.0001157407 ETH. Discount 7%, Stage 8: 1 UBC 0.0001250000 ETH.
They accept the ETH currency, Maybe receive other types of crypto currencies. I'm recommend that you visit https://ubcoin.io/en

It is good news for investors who trust UBcoin, everything seems to be working very well with UBcoin, congratulating the development team for the project, hoping that the project will succeed and achieve all of it target

Partly yes this very good news for all who following and supported the project from the very start. The development was very impressed and should be proud of. Wish you more project updates and developments soon for the grandslam.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:55:10 PM

Partly yes this very good news for all who following and supported the project from the very start. The development was very impressed and should be proud of. Wish you more project updates and developments soon for the grandslam.
I really wanted to buy some of Ubcoin tokens but I don't have such a cryptocurrency and willing to pay in fiat, is there any method to buy it on fiat?
player1001101001

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

I see a very large number of supporters of the project. Today the project is actively developing and achieving its goals. By the way, how are sales progressing, because the bonus is very soon over and will the sales end accordingly?
As far as you can see on their website, 7136 eth have been collected and stored safely in Ubcoin wallet. Their hardcap still far away (29k eth) I hope they can reach hardcap before 60 days later.
Even if the team can't reached the hard cap, that amount they have collected now are still good enough for the further development of Ubcoin project. And that 60 days is a lot of time, so the team can still be able to collect more funds and possibly can hit what they have targeted.
Extending the ICO sale is a good idea to give more time to collect enough funds for the project as we know that Ubcoin need that funds to follow what is written in their white paper. Also the cryptomarket is in a downfall as the price of ETH is much cheaper today and expect more investors will take this advantage to invest in Ubcoin. I do hope that for 60 days with their continuous efforts the team can collect more funds to hit the hardcap.
it's true, now is a very good time to invest and this will definitely have a positive effect on the fundraising for Ico. I hope the team will have time to collect a hard cap until the end of sales.
Agree, this is the good time to invest in the project. The project is doing very great as of this time and continuously doing very fine. They reach the goals they wanted. The team is very good in what they do. Iam pretty sure they can reach the top became of their dedication and competency.
Well, yes, it is a good time for Ubcoin and also the community. They wanted to give us many profits for investing in the Ubcoin, this is good.
With low value of ETH at this time, maybe everyone will choosing another altcoin or tokens for make invest. And UBCoin is good choice at now.
I hope your decision are the same with other investors and see UBcoin as a positive investment, well for sure many would want to join soon and make the right investments.
This is a best platform to making an investment to make profit. Those who already joined the platform by making an investment in it. They will definitely earn huge amount of profit withing couple of weeks. That's why since from the beginning to till now many supporters has been continuously supporting this project.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:28:35 PM

This is a best platform to making an investment to make profit. Those who already joined the platform by making an investment in it. They will definitely earn huge amount of profit withing couple of weeks. That's why since from the beginning to till now many supporters has been continuously supporting this project.
I think there is no such a best platform to make an investment but, let me see how the project looks like in the future, its kinda promising so well.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:49:58 PM

I think there is no such a best platform to make an investment but, let me see how the project looks like in the future, its kinda promising so well.

Yes you're right, this is a matter of action how the team doing their job to make it successful. Platform will not be successful if it will not followed by the team, so better the team will keep on doing what's written in the platform and just add for an upgrade,because with that, I am sure it will be more successful.
KingDome

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

Yes you're right, this is a matter of action how the team doing their job to make it successful. Platform will not be successful if it will not followed by the team, so better the team will keep on doing what's written in the platform and just add for an upgrade,because with that, I am sure it will be more successful.
Besides that, there always be a supporter who always supporting them, especially in Telegram group of theirs. Long live Ubcoin.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 09:55:40 PM

For me, Ubcoin is a great project backed with a great developer to develop the project even better than it should, no wonder if there are so many people who want to join the bounty.
No doubt that it's really a great project. The team also are showing and doing their best work to make this project be better, enough to provide the necessary needs of the community within the project.
I followed this project and I'm impressed. The Ubcoin team is persistent in their marketing strategy to attract more investors for this good project that will promote mass adoption of crytocurrency as Ubcoin is a peer to peer marketplace that will eliminate all fiat obstacles on way to crypto.

Thus, Ubcoin seems to be handled properly by the team because as what you've just said, the team is persistent in their marketing strategy. This is like a future Dapp which support the blockchain and probably would hit if all things will be planned accordingly.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:09:56 PM

You got it, well keep reading the whitepaper of this project becasue it is very helpful to anybody though it is buying and selling goods but in a good term of the conditions. Their are a lot of investors who invested in this project because they can see a lot of advantages that might bring to anyone.

Yes by reading the whitepaper will help everyone to really understand the importance of this project to our society, since this is very applicable in terms of digital currency , which can be use to purchase goods without converting to fiat money , and by august 27 its a token sale again with a very low price and a very big discount .

In terms of finding the complete information about a project, WP is the answer to that problem. And yes, the concept of the platform is very convenient to think especially we are now in a generation of a develop society.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:20:23 PM

As we can observe, it's being slowly getting its popularity because the team still continue to create more strategies to boost their token sale. Their ICO comes with many stages and this is why it's a very long. People still have much more time to decide wether they want to invest or not depending on how they understand the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:42:48 PM

Besides that, there always be a supporter who always supporting them, especially in Telegram group of theirs. Long live Ubcoin.

Exactly, their supporters are not just in the thread even in their telegram they had alot number of participants who supported this project. They would be having a great opportunity to disseminate their platform to the community because of the firm support of the people in the crypto world.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 10:49:47 PM

You got it, well keep reading the whitepaper of this project becasue it is very helpful to anybody though it is buying and selling goods but in a good term of the conditions. Their are a lot of investors who invested in this project because they can see a lot of advantages that might bring to anyone.

Yes by reading the whitepaper will help everyone to really understand the importance of this project to our society, since this is very applicable in terms of digital currency , which can be use to purchase goods without converting to fiat money , and by august 27 its a token sale again with a very low price and a very big discount .

In terms of finding the complete information about a project, WP is the answer to that problem. And yes, the concept of the platform is very convenient to think especially we are now in a generation of a develop society.

Right mate, all the details and information about the project can be found in the whitepaper, just spent a couple of time to read those stuff. This will help us to understand the importance of the project in the community which everyday is having a progression in the world of cryptos.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:04:36 PM

Exactly, their supporters are not just in the thread even in their telegram they had alot number of participants who supported this project. They would be having a great opportunity to disseminate their platform to the community because of the firm support of the people in the crypto world.
I see it, more than 23k member at here and a lof of them have active and kindly make clearly for every question. I like this active of the team and community.

vivavivu

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:35:29 PM

60 days is a long way. There are many things that would happen in that range which Ubcoin will gain something or problems may occur. But for that, the team is ready on whatever circumstances will come.

Yeah, the team tirelessly making a lot of effort to boost their token sale. They slowly gaining some development and maybe within that days, they can unearth strategies that will make investors to support more about the platform.

Doing the best for the project is very important, though it is time consuming but still the team do it without feeling tired of everything with a good result after all which simply shows how good the team is.
That for me is just part of thier responsibility bud, they were hired to exceed our rxpectations so it is just right for them to put all thier efforts and do thier best for the betterment of this project.

They are just doing their job , yes that's correct but the effort is very appreciable even though they extended the ICO on august is also a good strategy becuse they give time to the undecided investors to think and pours their money here in Ubcoin , and in august , expect more chinese will invest in Ubcoiun , since chinese believes the august ( 8 ) is a good start for business especially in crypto.
the development team increased the sales period until August, can this be said that the team is concerned about slow sales? And so they decided to reinsure and extend the sales period?
Maybe yes, they might be concerned or there's a reason behind it, might to give chance for others to grab and buy the sales? Like what others said, it might help the people who still have some questions or undecided whether to invest here or not.
Definitely true saying buddy. Well, that is just another opportunity offering by the Ubcoin team to the people. Well I still believe that the team Ubcoin can pull off a good outcome from their sales since they have already extend the period of it. If this what the development team think best for the Ubcoin project then, I will gladly continuously support the team for this.
Extended period of the sales sounds positive for the team, as they can get more support when people will buy it, also, this gives chance to those who thought that the sale ended (?)
Yes, if i don't have anything wrong, they will extend at least 1 months more and this is the time for gain more support from our community.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:55:47 PM

It's expected that the team will surely be followed by the team. What's the purpose of creating this one if they will just leave it. It will be better if both the team and the people will continue to support the project too.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

It's expected that the team will surely be followed by the team. What's the purpose of creating this one if they will just leave it. It will be better if both the team and the people will continue to support the project too.
Agree with this, the team behind this one will most likely be around as we can see how the project keeps getting better. Without them, I don't think we can see how things are going here.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 11:59:27 PM

That for me is just part of thier responsibility bud, they were hired to exceed our rxpectations so it is just right for them to put all thier efforts and do thier best for the betterment of this project.

They are just doing their job , yes that's correct but the effort is very appreciable even though they extended the ICO on august is also a good strategy becuse they give time to the undecided investors to think and pours their money here in Ubcoin , and in august , expect more chinese will invest in Ubcoiun , since chinese believes the august ( 8 ) is a good start for business especially in crypto.
the development team increased the sales period until August, can this be said that the team is concerned about slow sales? And so they decided to reinsure and extend the sales period?
Maybe yes, they might be concerned or there's a reason behind it, might to give chance for others to grab and buy the sales? Like what others said, it might help the people who still have some questions or undecided whether to invest here or not.
Definitely true saying buddy. Well, that is just another opportunity offering by the Ubcoin team to the people. Well I still believe that the team Ubcoin can pull off a good outcome from their sales since they have already extend the period of it. If this what the development team think best for the Ubcoin project then, I will gladly continuously support the team for this.
Extended period of the sales sounds positive for the team, as they can get more support when people will buy it, also, this gives chance to those who thought that the sale ended (?)
Yes, with the extension of the sales, more opportunity for the others to have the chance to buy it. We can still really believe that the team can have a positive output about this one.
Hec2005

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 12:40:35 AM

Ubcoin is really a very good project that promotes a platform for the buy and sell goods through  the Ubcoin marketplace , this project could be rated as excellent because of this Ubcoin platform, this is supported by many already because the concept of the projects is really very good, I see it going to a great success in the coming days.
You are right, this is a very good project and investors should take a good look at this because this may give us good fortune in the future. Seldom nowadays that we can see projects like this so i think we should not let the opportunity slip in our hands.
Pages: « 1 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 [172] 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: