Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:19:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63885 times)
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:42:57 PM

This project has been through so many obstacles, challenges, and trials before of all of this lots of good news and announcements. The team working behind the Ubcoin project is just so strong that they keep what they and not only that because they keep on growing their potential. It is very clear here how they grow and keep on growing giving us their updates and announcements. I hope this characteristics of the team Ubcoin will not change to maintain a good and smooth flow of relationships with it community.

The UBcoin project development team received a lot of compliments after their efforts to complete the UBcoin project in a great way, the ICO closing day was very close.

Yes they are almost on their way to success, they had built a strong relationships towards the community. Their success will give them the opportunity to work here in crypto world for a long time. But every aspect has to be done and they are on that particular time hopefully they are going well into the next chapter of their platform.

It's what the team had been doing for the whole time, they make a lot of innovation just to get more support from the crypto community. That's why we often see them doing the best that they can so that they can continue to deliver their good services that they have.
May I know when will be the launch of the project? Seems like a lot of people are already waiting for it. Thanks in advance for your response and good luck for the team.
Well its expected that there are many people who are waiting and expecting their launch, so we might probably see it as a success soon.
Yes, exactly there are many supporters who have been supporting the platform since from the beginning to till now. And now they are eagerly waiting for projects launch. The team might be very soon will make an announcement of the project launch date.

That is true as I have seen the updtes their are a lot of supporters and investors who attached with this project because they have seen that this project has capability to progress and they are eager to rank on top because of the big improvement of developing the project.
Precisely, they keel on updating the project. They making sure that they always give the bet out of them for their supporters and investors. The team never settle for good they always look forward to do better almost perfect in every upand project progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dolcevita99

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:57:20 PM

This project has been through so many obstacles, challenges, and trials before of all of this lots of good news and announcements. The team working behind the Ubcoin project is just so strong that they keep what they and not only that because they keep on growing their potential. It is very clear here how they grow and keep on growing giving us their updates and announcements. I hope this characteristics of the team Ubcoin will not change to maintain a good and smooth flow of relationships with it community.

The UBcoin project development team received a lot of compliments after their efforts to complete the UBcoin project in a great way, the ICO closing day was very close.

Yes they are almost on their way to success, they had built a strong relationships towards the community. Their success will give them the opportunity to work here in crypto world for a long time. But every aspect has to be done and they are on that particular time hopefully they are going well into the next chapter of their platform.

It's what the team had been doing for the whole time, they make a lot of innovation just to get more support from the crypto community. That's why we often see them doing the best that they can so that they can continue to deliver their good services that they have.
May I know when will be the launch of the project? Seems like a lot of people are already waiting for it. Thanks in advance for your response and good luck for the team.
Well its expected that there are many people who are waiting and expecting their launch, so we might probably see it as a success soon.
Yes, exactly there are many supporters who have been supporting the platform since from the beginning to till now. And now they are eagerly waiting for projects launch. The team might be very soon will make an announcement of the project launch date.

That is true as I have seen the updtes their are a lot of supporters and investors who attached with this project because they have seen that this project has capability to progress and they are eager to rank on top because of the big improvement of developing the project.

I agree with you, these investors have made a very right decision, after finishing the ICO process, they will get the result worthy of their investment decision.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

This is the project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market.Excellent service and user-friendly interface and extensive functionality with great prospects.
I think the project already improve too much. If you will going to back read all the project achievements and the plans that they are able to succeed you can say that they improve alot. They also managedto iimprove their project updates and the increase of investors are also available.
quite right, it speaks about the stable work of the team and the confident development of the project. I hope they will move in this direction until the full development of the project.

Yeh! that is correct because the tram did everything just to comply and able to achieve the highest point of the goal. We might not perfect enough but the project is getting into the highest point of view. The development is in the process.

The ICO stage probably will end soon and hopefully they get enough funds to continue their works. And yes, you're right that the team did everything which I believed that they definitely had a better return in terms of getting support from the crypto space.

Why do you say probably will end soon? Have the developers of the project not published a proper date for them to end the ICO and crowdsale on?
Betay

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:31:50 PM

🔥 Regular update from #Ubcoin: 03.08–16.08 #ubcoinnews

👑 Read the update: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/regular-update-from-ubcoin-03-08-16-08-6856f2e1f5cf

❤️ DISCOUNT 7% ends in 2 days! And there will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! Last chance to buy Ubcoin tokens with a discount - here: ubcoin io
Betay

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubcoin announces partnership with Qbao Network to Deliver Value for Digital Communities

Ubcoin Market begins a comprehensive partnership with a Singapore-founded company Qbao Network.

💎 Qbao Network is a complex solution which integrates functions of a multi-currency cross-chain crypto wallet, token exchange, digital asset management and many others.

👑 Ubcoin is planning to fulfill integration with most parts of Qbao Network infrastructure and grant Qbao Network users special possibilities within Ubcoin Marketplace.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-announces-partnership-with-qbao-network-to-deliver-value-for-digital-communities-97f7fed59b86

Another great development of the project thats why our community is growing bigger because they are not stopping in creating great advancement for ubcoin.
the news about the next partnership agreement always implies new opportunities and new priorities for the project. Therefore, for all supporters such updates give confidence in the success of the project in the future.

True, that is why updates is very important to do by the team so that investors and supporters will be confident enough and be aware on the happenings in the project. Hoping that they will keep doing it forever so that success will be achieved in the future.
Well in my opinion they will continue to do it until certain goals are achieved, and I think there will be more updates about improvements will come soon.

We can obviously see the team that they have been tirelessly doing their jobs to promote the project. They already made some good partnership and this is already a good achievement. So, hopefully all of their target will be achieved so that their hard work will have great returned.

But just posting the same message in bold every couple of hours every single day doesn't specifically constitute as tirelessly working every day though

But reading all messages, trying to respond to them when they matter and actually find the right answers to keep everybody satisfied is Wink
Betay

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:34:56 PM

Hello team! Where can I see the lists of participants who received free additional tokens? Did you make a video or was there a broadcast with a lottery?

You can ask all these questions in our Telegram channel. Smiley
Betay

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:46:13 PM

Anyone one knows how many months will the ICO sale active? As I know they already collected good amounts of cryptos?

The sale ends on the 27th of August buddy Smiley

Its ending soon I suppose? After the ICO sale, you will distribute the stakes for the campaigns?

Yes we will buddy
Betay

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:47:21 PM

What will happen to the project after the tokens are distributed? Or they can be purchased later, even after the end of the ICO, I now can not understand how to proceed.

Tokens will be distributed after the ICO. Then you can either use them in the product, or trade them on exchanges.
Betay

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 04:47:47 PM

This is the project that should improve the reputation of our crypto projects in the world market.Excellent service and user-friendly interface and extensive functionality with great prospects.
I think the project already improve too much. If you will going to back read all the project achievements and the plans that they are able to succeed you can say that they improve alot. They also managedto iimprove their project updates and the increase of investors are also available.
quite right, it speaks about the stable work of the team and the confident development of the project. I hope they will move in this direction until the full development of the project.

Yeh! that is correct because the tram did everything just to comply and able to achieve the highest point of the goal. We might not perfect enough but the project is getting into the highest point of view. The development is in the process.

The ICO stage probably will end soon and hopefully they get enough funds to continue their works. And yes, you're right that the team did everything which I believed that they definitely had a better return in terms of getting support from the crypto space.

Why do you say probably will end soon? Have the developers of the project not published a proper date for them to end the ICO and crowdsale on?

We did: the 27th of august
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:25:26 PM

Tokens will be distributed after the ICO. Then you can either use them in the product, or trade them on exchanges.
After the distribution of the tokens, can we use them directly on the platform? We can buy real goods and pay tokens? How will the goods be delivered?
regalis

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:04:17 PM

🔥🔥🔥 ATTENTION! DISCOUNT 7% ends in 2 HOURS!

😱 There will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! After 2 hours tokens will be sold WITHOUT discount.

💥 LAST CHANCE to buy Ubcoin tokens with a discount - here: https://ubcoin.io/en

Thank you so much for this another wonderful promo. Many will surely be happy for the promo. Some are just waiting for this beacause they want to avail the projects generous discounts. Ubcoin never stop to surprise their supporters and investors. The team are keep on making the project best among others.

Ubcoin team never failed to give the bedt for their supporters and investors. We saw how accommodating they are to the community and its really appreciated to see that they are making good not only for their own interest. Hopefully by this very moment they will be having a good profit as they end their platform in crypto.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:07:04 PM

👑 Read the update: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/regular-update-from-ubcoin-03-08-16-08-6856f2e1f5cf

❤️ DISCOUNT 7% ends in 2 days! And there will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! Last chance to buy Ubcoin tokens with a discount - here: ubcoin io

It's still be a good offer which we can grab the opportunity to buy with a discount. Probably, this is going to be a thrilled situation because the promotion will end soon and I am hoping to see the good outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

It's still be a good offer which we can grab the opportunity to buy with a discount. Probably, this is going to be a thrilled situation because the promotion will end soon and I am hoping to see the good outcome.

This discount will surely attracts everyone to grab the offer because it not permanently happened. When there is opportunity then let us grab it. Though you can't totally see what will  happend in the future but at least you tried.  Hoping that the team will get a good result after doing it and be successful on their plans and goals.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:42:58 AM

People should really take this advantage of the discount by the team. As what they said, no more discount anymore that will be happening for its token sale.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:46:51 AM

People should really take this advantage of the discount by the team. As what they said, no more discount anymore that will be happening for its token sale.

Great opportunity is giving in front of us by the team Ubcoin. People should reach this announcements to be able to have this discounts offering by the Ubcoin. This is not always happening to crypto project so let's spread this good opportunity to other people most especially to crypto lovers.
dolcevita99

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 10:10:36 AM

Hello team! Where can I see the lists of participants who received free additional tokens? Did you make a video or was there a broadcast with a lottery?

You can ask all these questions in our Telegram channel. Smiley
Is there any difference where to ask questions? You can answer here, there are many users like me here who want to see the results of the draw. And it would be very good if there were also written who is the winner and the link to the video of the rally.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 10:33:33 AM

What are the exchanges you are planning to be working on?  Is their big exchange like binance?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:33:58 AM

What are the exchanges you are planning to be working on?  Is their big exchange like binance?
I'm not sure what exchange that they are planning so that you can trade it off but I think it's idex for the first exchange.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

Yes, exactly this is great opportunity team is giving to everyone for making an investment, which can help you in the future to make a great profit. As well the team is giving a great discount on it for two days, so hurry up and do investment here and make a profit.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Pages: « 1 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 [262] 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: