Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:53:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ICO IS LIVE🚀UBCOIN - EXCHANGE CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR REAL GOODS🚀  (Read 63887 times)
regalis

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:37:23 PM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.

It's been a while since this project started and until now they keep making progress which people are getting to get more curious especially about the development of the project. Moreover, their token sale seems to be going good and probably they will meet the desired target.

Well it's  nice that the team is continuously working on project progress. The token is working very well  and the its good to know that the project have responsible team members. Hopefully that everything will work according to the project plans. The sale will increase the number of investors and the community will grow up just like how project will grow and develop for success.

Absolutely mate, im sure this project will have a better future here in crypto because they have been supported by numerous individuals who contributed their interest in becoming this project successful. The team are also very responsible and responsive to the community that is why they have good connection towards the society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ratatat bangbang

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:22:00 PM

As I was always here in the community of the Ubcoin project, its Ann thread never fails me to be glad because of the positive feedback coming form the people of this community. And not only that because the Ubcoin project is always progressive in its actions taken here. I was hoping that with this kind of project, the team will keep up on its striving and continuous its further developments.

It's been a while since this project started and until now they keep making progress which people are getting to get more curious especially about the development of the project. Moreover, their token sale seems to be going good and probably they will meet the desired target.
Having consistency in doing progress to the project really gives a very positive outcome for the project. More people will know how well planned this is.

Making progress for the team and development will surely give this project a successful and for its reputations.
Yes, exactly the project is going to become successful because of the hardworking and innovative team, which is constantly pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

Yes, exactly they are working a lot behind the scenes which will help them to reach their target. Everything depends on the company how they are going to respond to the community. Because community always needs always updates and real-time environment from the team.

Working behind the scenes or whatever is alright but they need to show evidence of the actual work done. Just working in secret doesnt really help

You have a point but we all know that there are lots of competitors in crypto market, we cannot blame the team why they work secretly. I think it is not an issue, there are ways to know if the team and project is doing great. One of those is the result of their work. Let just be positive and trust the team fully.
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:59:23 PM

Having consistency in doing progress to the project really gives a very positive outcome for the project. More people will know how well planned this is.

Making progress for the team and development will surely give this project a successful and for its reputations.
Yes, exactly the project is going to become successful because of the hardworking and innovative team, which is constantly pushing forward the project towards the way of success.

Yes, exactly they are working a lot behind the scenes which will help them to reach their target. Everything depends on the company how they are going to respond to the community. Because community always needs always updates and real-time environment from the team.
Yes where they also shows how transparent they are. This makes more people trust the project even more. Also, thats what most people wants, having the updates that they need.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:49:36 AM

This is a great platform which needs a good developer also because there are so many problem that could be faced to the developer in the future and I hope they can solve it clearly.
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:51:15 AM

Anyone one knows how many months will the ICO sale active? As I know they already collected good amounts of cryptos?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:54:03 AM

Yes where they also shows how transparent they are. This makes more people trust the project even more. Also, thats what most people wants, having the updates that they need.
Yes, I completely agree with your opinion on this project. The team is transparent and  because of this thing, many people consistently supporting the project since from very long. And all the supporters believe in the team, they have huge respect about the team. I really hope very soon the project will become hugely successful.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 05:55:10 AM

What is the current price of the token? please tell me the price in both ETH and BTC. I need to know how much I will receive tokens for example for 0.5 ETH?

As you can see on the website: on this moment you can buy 8640 UBC for 1 ETH Smiley
And can I buy a token for other coins? If I do not have ETH, I only have BTC. Can I buy a token for it? And what will be the price then?
Yeah, you can buy it also with the Bitcoin directly to their side or you have to exchange it first before you can directly receive the tokens once you have paid.
That's fine, I already thought that I can not buy a token for Bitcoin, but it turns out that I did not understand what the administrators wrote to me. Thank you for answering me.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:34:48 AM

Only 3 hours left before the jackpot super bonus of 3000 UBC ends. And I guess, this would be the best time to buy it because the price of eth now is at low level and only 0.5 eth are required to qualified this bonus. This is very a good moved from the team and I hope it can convinced more people to be here and buy this coin.
Igloo74

Activity: 187

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 08:52:56 AM

Specify how much the Softcup project has and in general does it have it? Hardcap according to the information on the site 29 000 ETH, collected 12 000 ETH. And why in the ANN branch did not change the timing of the ICO, according to the information in the first message, it ended on May 31, when the end of the ICO really is?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:26:50 AM

Working behind the scenes or whatever is alright but they need to show evidence of the actual work done. Just working in secret doesnt really help

You have a point but we all know that there are lots of competitors in crypto market, we cannot blame the team why they work secretly. I think it is not an issue, there are ways to know if the team and project is doing great. One of those is the result of their work. Let just be positive and trust the team fully.
Definitely, in my opinion we will see work done as this is some of time that they needed more focus and efforts to make their job done, I hope the project will make it through.

Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:08 AM

Reserve
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubcoin announces partnership with Qbao Network to Deliver Value for Digital Communities

Ubcoin Market begins a comprehensive partnership with a Singapore-founded company Qbao Network.

💎 Qbao Network is a complex solution which integrates functions of a multi-currency cross-chain crypto wallet, token exchange, digital asset management and many others.

👑 Ubcoin is planning to fulfill integration with most parts of Qbao Network infrastructure and grant Qbao Network users special possibilities within Ubcoin Marketplace.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-announces-partnership-with-qbao-network-to-deliver-value-for-digital-communities-97f7fed59b86

Another great development of the project thats why our community is growing bigger because they are not stopping in creating great advancement for ubcoin.
the news about the next partnership agreement always implies new opportunities and new priorities for the project. Therefore, for all supporters such updates give confidence in the success of the project in the future.
vickycoin05

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:35:34 PM

🔥🔥🔥 Ubcoin announces partnership with Qbao Network to Deliver Value for Digital Communities

Ubcoin Market begins a comprehensive partnership with a Singapore-founded company Qbao Network.

💎 Qbao Network is a complex solution which integrates functions of a multi-currency cross-chain crypto wallet, token exchange, digital asset management and many others.

👑 Ubcoin is planning to fulfill integration with most parts of Qbao Network infrastructure and grant Qbao Network users special possibilities within Ubcoin Marketplace.

Read more: https://medium.com/@ubcoin/ubcoin-announces-partnership-with-qbao-network-to-deliver-value-for-digital-communities-97f7fed59b86

Another great development of the project thats why our community is growing bigger because they are not stopping in creating great advancement for ubcoin.
The project never failed to surprise it's investors and supporters. They always have new updates and progress they keep on making things that will make the project more unique and fabulous. As they keep on working they gibe people hopes that they can bring this project to the top of success.
Selacoulerdouce

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:12:08 PM

🔥 Ubcoin Market uses Artificial Intelligence techniques to
1) moderate content
2) create personal recommendations
3) predict the price of goods
4) improve the quality of product images
5) identify suspicious ads and behaviour

Read more about Ubcoin AI:

🇬🇧 IN ENGLISH: https://www.coinspeaker.com/2018/08/07/five-applications-of-artificial-intelligence-on-the-ubcoin-marketplace/

🇫🇷 IN FRENCH:
https://journalducoin.com/ico/5-applications-ia-ubcoin-marketplace/

🇻🇳 IN VIETNAMESE: https://www.techz.vn/ubcoin-app-tich-hop-5-cong-nghe-ai-tri-tue-nhan-tao-LTH291285-ylt67725.html

👑 You can test the real Ubcoin AI-bot here: https://ubcoin.io/en/#universe

🎥 Ubcoin AI is created under the supervision of the Chief AI Officer Kirill Kosolapov. Interview with him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HQ_lokV1Us

❤️ DISCOUNT 7% ends in 3 days! And there will be NO discounts on tokens anymore! Last chance to buy Ubcoin tokens with a discount - here: https://ubcoin.io/en
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:31:08 PM

The community seems to have largely stagnated though due to the lack of a proper response apart from the same repetitive posts and shit here imo
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 04:34:57 PM

The project never failed to surprise it's investors and supporters. They always have new updates and progress they keep on making things that will make the project more unique and fabulous. As they keep on working they gibe people hopes that they can bring this project to the top of success.

I think, as you, UBcoin has had a very long development process to gain the trust of investors and the community, eagerly awaiting the end of the ICO by Ubcoin.
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 06:46:44 PM

I think, as you, UBcoin has had a very long development process to gain the trust of investors and the community, eagerly awaiting the end of the ICO by Ubcoin.

That is a prorcess but I think it will depends on the strategy that the team settle for because the team had always give a great impact to the project that reflects to the platform which set for good one. Everything undergo a process as always even it wasted time. But this process keep holding and come along to boom.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:10:58 PM

Only 3 hours left before the jackpot super bonus of 3000 UBC ends. And I guess, this would be the best time to buy it because the price of eth now is at low level and only 0.5 eth are required to qualified this bonus. This is very a good moved from the team and I hope it can convinced more people to be here and buy this coin.
It is really big promotion. I really want know who will win this jackpot bonus, do the teamm will announce it?
Junralz

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

I somehow agree, because the team were doing all their best to achieved the target value. This is why we see their update to alert the supporters about the progress of their work.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:44 PM

Then better grab the opportunity because the time is almost over. Anyway, I think the team had been doing good which until now they keep making promotion to increased their token sale so let's just hope for their good outcome.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 »
  Print  

Jump to: