Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 02:46:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
franjohn

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:08:22 PM

Medical Drones have been successfully used in Rwanda, Taiwan, Nepal, and other countries to reach remote villages and hospitals. A medical drone originally partnered with five hospitals in Rwanda to deliver life-saving medical supplies, including blood products, and the hope is to enable this technology for all of the country’s hospitals.
Before the use of medical drones, it would take an average of four hours to make an emergency delivery to a hospital. Drones are able to make the same deliveries in approximately 15 minutes.

I have also read that drones were previously used to deliver small aid packages following the Haitian earthquake in 2012. It was also used to transport TB test samples from a remote village in Papua New Guinea. Furthermore, drones have successfully delivered condoms and birth control to women throughout Ghana. 

Approximately 10% of Malawians have HIV, which is currently one of the highest rates of infection in the world.  A US-based tech company, partnered with UNICEF to deliver HIV testing kits to clinics and hospitals throughout Malawi via drones. Drones are capable of carrying 250 tests, pick up testing kits from clinics throughout Malawi and then make laboratory deliveries. HIV medications are not provided until there is a positive test result. Without the use of drones, it can take almost two months for results to be returned – this time frame delays medical treatment in newborns as well as newly infected adults.

This shows that drones will be more cost-effective than the current mode of transportation and will speed the delivery of life-saving medications. Drones have the potential to revolutionize medical care, and this is only the beginning. With more and more drone companies like deep aero, more lives can be save.

bitstalker23

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:12:12 PM

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.

This is a great advantage for the police department where they can easily search and surveillance the area with much faster speed and with precision. So whenever there's operation they can investigate the area without noticing someone on the ground and drone can do it alone.
monaydanda

Activity: 58
Merit: 8

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:41:10 PM
Merited by CryptoBalds (1)

Drones To Be Deployed In Police & Fire Department
https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/drones-to-be-deployed-in-police-fire-department-8b855efb4d6e

The drone equipped with a remote control, multiple rechargeable batteries, sensors, 24 megapixel cameras, which also captures 4K videos, is used by the police and fire department and public work activities. “We can program it to fly a grid pattern if we’re searching for somebody in a field, for instance,” mentioned Dan Honore, Director of Information Technology and Cyber Security.

For the police department, “the drone can be programmed to follow the individual wherever they go, so long as it has visual line of sight to the person,” added Honore.

The drone equipped with GPS can be used to perform a ‘grid search’. “We are participating in the UAS advocacy network, a public-private organization serving as a unified voice to promote education and outreach, the benefits of safe, legal and ethical operation of drones,” mentioned Honore.

This is a great advantage for the police department where they can easily search and surveillance the area with much faster speed and with precision. So whenever there's operation they can investigate the area without noticing someone on the ground and drone can do it alone.

This is cool once the project are fully operated this can help save many lives when an accident comes. Drones can easily get around a burning house or establishment and check the civilians inside it and the fire department will know where's the survivor and can save them immediately.

━\\   ico.WORLDEX.io  ⚫  buy and sell crypto currency   //
THE NEXT-GENERATION DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION PLATFORM
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:51:09 PM

The development of the world of aviation technology currently is growing very rapidly, like these projects have developing three

products...  Deep Aero utm,  deep aero  passenger's and cargo drones,  and deep aero market place for drones related products...  This

is one of those project i want to keep my eyes on...
KingOfTheCourt18

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:13:58 PM

This is a technology delivery project or monitoring from unmanned aircrafts,this is great for doing difficult,dangerous and dirty jobs can be solved with relatively low cost..

We are now in the world of high technology now actually. Aside from that, this drone can give us a quick and faster delivery whether it is a

delivery of goods, drone taxis/urban air transportation, Agriculture, and emergency response.

Will the drone taxi will be the next thing in the near future? This can help us travel fast and lessen the travel time because our current problem is traffic jam all over the world. Do you know how much they will charge if you try their drone taxi?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?

As per my own understanding in regards on how to operate the product of the deep aero which are the drones, i think you need to be trained first before you can operate or fly the drones.

Drones are actually available in the market. I know some people who flew their drones for the first time and they did not encounter any problem with their drones. I usually see drones being used in wedding and celebration as a way of capturing the moment. During war times drones are also used as surveillance and aerial view on the position of the enemy and the terrain. Some news company also use drones in reporting traffic condition in some area. For safety and security its best to have some formal training specially if you are going to use drones professionally.
You are right, because of many uses of drones why the project of deep aero adapt it as the aim is to help humanity using technologies to make their work easier, well as we can do some research there are many people who uses it but only in the limited area and not as many uses as listed in the white paper of drone. Let us all support this project to make this implement world wide.

Well Deep Aero is about AI Driven Drone Economy as they advertise, so in the future you might not need to know how to fly a drone. We just need to give a command or encode our destination. I'm quite interested on what is the progress of Artificial Intelligence for Deep Aero.

i wouldn't be surprise if soon there will be courses in college for flying drones and also a board exam to be a licensed drone operator. Drone is a great technology and even now it has still lot of potential applications in different areas of peoples lives. 
For sure. I believe there will also be autonomous planes that could carry multiple passengers to other countries. By that time aeronautics will not be needed anymore but it will not be in an instant it will be gradual i believe. Change is good, change means progress.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:50:33 PM

An excellent project and I really hope that you will succeed in implementing it, despite the currency fluctuations in the market.  The presentation talks about the passenger transportation of people with the help of drones - how serious is the work in this direction and when is it planned to produce prototypes?

p.s. as far as I can remember - the last project that I saw and was connected with the drones - Teleport, but he could not raise funds. I think you can get acquainted with him, so as not to repeat mistakes
Is Teleport the same concept with Deep Aero? Anyway with Deep Aero they have DONES-UTM (Unmanned Traffic Monitoring), autonomous passenger and cargo drones and drones and drones related marketplace. So they will have 3 services in one platform. It is too good to lose if they wont succeed in raising funds for this project.

Some drone projects are already being tested and will be commercially available soon. Deep Aero is actually offering a chance to win a Passenger Drone for contributors of the project. I think since they are offering it, it is already available in the market. I will also check on this.
I believe so, and i hope its not a beta test drone  Grin. But theres quite a problem with their offer, anyone who wins will shoulder the tax and shipping fee for the item. What do you think about that is it fair or fair enough?

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

Sad  Sad. And if the winner desnt have any means to pay the tax and shipping fees he will not be able to avail the drone. Only if he can sell the item so somehow he can benefit from his prize.
Maximum posibility the prize will remain in Deep Aero for sell  Grin. What can we say and do they set rules and anyone who cannot abide by the rules disqualifies for the prize. Better not try the raffle at all if we dont have that much money to claim he prize.

If that is the case, it would be hard for the winner to shoulder the taxes and shipping fees. but does the winner have an option to transfer his prize?  so incase he cant afford to pay the taxes and shipping fees , he could just sell it to someone who has the means to pay for the taxes and shipping fees. Or will deep aero offer a monetary equivalent as a replacement instead?
Too good to be true and too good to lose too  Grin. What can we do? Anyway good luck to the would be winner of the said raffle. They will be the first to try and enjoy the shuttle drone. I wish the raffle will be shown live so we could also see and witness.
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*DYyIivw0mxRgGm_Ib4tGJQ.jpeg

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

This sounds cool but this is somehow unsafe. Letting you to be the pilot of your own aerial vehicle could be fun for many, but this is risky. What could be your safety measure for the person driving when suddenly there's an emergency and he cannot control the drone by himself?

That is why there are test flights for every product. They go through big time quality checks to make sure that all of the devices are in crisp condition before they get released. And the drivers however, they will absolutely need to go through training first and pass because we would not want drones dropping  everywhere on people or properties. That is why they would probably require people who wanna buy drones a passing score on driving drones in this way.
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:06:41 PM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?

The team already look forward on that, but they can't push that now.
as their main focus is to start the project and have a successful start, we need to step on the break for now with that.
lets give them time to focus on what really matters now.

I agree, all will come in due time. Although it would be really great for this to happen, we must consider that the bottom part or the foundation of everything is the most important part. Which is why I too believe that focusing on the small things for starters is really great and will be more beneficial in the future for the more complex plans. Let's just trust the team and know that they are doing and choosing the best options there are for this project.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:12:59 PM

This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.

Well, if it so happened that more people can be able to fit in the next model of drones they produce, I think that people would rather choose helicopters or choppers instead since it would be more practical. But I get your point. It would also be nice to have a model that can fit several people which can be driven from a good distance for rescue operations, that would be a really big help and would mean that less units would be sent to rescues without risking any pilot rescuer. But other than that, I think it wouldn't really that much sense to make those models so I think deep aero will only produce them if someone really ordered a model like so with valid reasons and of course enough dough..
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:20:17 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.

There are just so many ideas of usage that anyone can think of when it comes to drones with artificial intelligence running them. I believe that the possibilities are just endless and can even become more useful than we can imagine because as we all know, a modern AI can be able to learn through experiences and can recall every learned information more efficiently than any other. This plus the innovative minds and imaginations of the team will really give way to many more options for buyers or users of this product. I really do believe that we cannot limit the great potential of this project.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:02:10 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:08:27 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

But as per my own opinion For me one of the most important tole of the deepnaero project is the security and the surveillance because as we can observe to our sorroundings is that not all people are good men we need to secure our place from the culprits and bad men.
That's how drones can do to our society. Yes we should be aware on our surroundings and Deep Aero are going to develop what we have now,and by the using AI they have been employed in security monitoring, safety inspections, border surveillance and storm tracking.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.
Deep Aero will not just change the world, it will change the lifestyle of the people. In fact, more innovations will come using AI and blockchain technology. We don't know, future unmanned aircrafts will discover the another form of earth in space. A kind of planet that is located in goldilock zone. Using unmanned aircrafts, there is no risk and I could say it will become true.
Deep Aero will innovate space shuttle soon! There is no impossible right now if ever drones will use in order to search for a new earth. I am also imagining like you and it is good if Deep Aero will do it because its function right now is more simple but I think there are lot of changes and updates in the future.
I think this idea is the best. We understand that sending a spaceship to the outer space to find some discoveries endangers the lives of the people along with the spaceship. Sometimes they dont come back at all anymore. If the spaceship will be AI driven and autonomous. Pilot will not be needed, astronauts will not ge needed to take informations from the other worlds because drones will be doing the job.
I think Elon Musk had done this thing. He use Drones to explore the space especially sending rockets on mars, DeepAero could do the same thing as they need alot of batteries to conserve the energy of their drones. I'm sure it's on working process. Ai driven is going to be popular in the next few years to come.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:26:49 PM

Unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs) have become the hot trend in the market and this industry keeps on innovating and bringing something new. Seeker drone from RadioPlane fitted with a metal detector can fly autonomously and help clear areas of landmines.

The main goal of the company is to help clear landmines field around the world and this will soon become a reality. The flight time is up to 50 minutes depending on the attachment’s shape and weight. On the other hand, this drone navigates its environment through a network of cameras, GPS and GNSS systems, sensors controlled by open source software running on a fast computer chip.

Moreover, this fully autonomous flight system have been tested and brought impressive results.

Source: https: https://dronedj.com/2018/04/19/press-release-introducing-the-radioplane-seeker-a-landmine-and-gold-finding-drone/
stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:28:52 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

In which real sectors of the economy will you use your drone technology and development? From what sources will profit come to the project to develop it and continue to develop further research in the field of drones?
Okay we can use Drones in our society, We will monitor the agriculture business if their will be pesticides and harmful being that can harm crops, farms and etc. Drones can be use for safety inspections, border surveillance and weather tracking. The entire economy will be powered by DeepAero Tokens by purchasing Flying cars, drone delivery and etc.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:56 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.
Thinking the same here. Well, to experience  a pizza delivered by a drone, still fresh and hot and delivered within minutes is great, that idea is great but it will be noble if one’s life will be rescued from death if an emergency drone ambulance will transport a critical situationed patient into a nearest hospital possible when there isn’t around.

This will be an awesome experience when the project will be successfully launched. I cannot wait to see and experience the high-technology that their services could offer. I will really order pizza for my whole family while swimming on a resort or a beach.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: