Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:38:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:04:34 PM

I just want to know the basic regulations or documents required? what is the maximum flight altitude of drones??

It depends on which country and city you are on. Here in Manila,Philippines the max altitude you can fly your drone is 400 feet(122 meters) max once you get that far it is considered against the law of FAA.
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitstalker23

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:22:32 PM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???

It is okay to fly your drone in your area as long as you respect other people privacy when flying your own drone and you must not fly your drone in an overpopulated area.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:28:20 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.
URCRYPTOKNIGHT

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

I think this type of passenger drone can only handle 2 persons. I think even if I win this passenger drone I will have regulation issues in flying this. As it includes flying a formal fly schooling and license might be required to use this in my country.

the passenger won't have nay regulation issues , it is the operator who would probably have. only certified licensed drone pilot would be allowed to operate the passenger drone. it is like riding an plane but your pilot is not with you but instead on his office operating the drone, bringing you to your destination.
franjohn

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:46:10 PM

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

I think this type of passenger drone can only handle 2 persons. I think even if I win this passenger drone I will have regulation issues in flying this. As it includes flying a formal fly schooling and license might be required to use this in my country.

the passenger won't have nay regulation issues , it is the operator who would probably have. only certified licensed drone pilot would be allowed to operate the passenger drone. it is like riding an plane but your pilot is not with you but instead on his office operating the drone, bringing you to your destination.

i think passenger drones is something that would only be used in very special cases and situations, the flight fare is very expensive and not something anyone can afford.  ever heard of air traffic going on in airports?  drones would have those kind of problems when the passenger drone industry get saturated.
HappyDumper

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:55:20 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?
If you just read the whitepaper, you will see the utilities of drones in the community. In fact, I will not breakdown each usage of Drone because it is suitable in everywhere, whether in commercial or weaponisation. You will not see the value of drone if you will not participate with Deep Aero. In deep aero, there is endless possibilities.

that's right! The drones has so many usage, you can use the drones of the deep aero project everywhere just name it. And it is very convenient to everyone.

The most important role of aero deep will do in our current era is the fast delivery of products through flyinh your cargo into your place. We mustn't worry about the delivery time when deep aero projects success.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
CoachCarter

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:24:47 PM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:47:25 PM

Safe Battery System For the UAV Industry
Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram
Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.
With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.
Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Sometimes, our excitement cuts by unexpected shutdown of drones. Our enjoyment loss because there are only limited minutes for the drones to fly. I think this article makes me wonder about the extension of time of drones and I think it will catch longer happy moments that cannot do by an ordinary drone. We need a time extension, we need a battery that has endurance.

https://i.imgur.com/YAlz5lb.png

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/safe-battery-system-for-the-uav-industry-b759c478e53

Instead of using a rechargeable battery, is it possible if the passenger drone will use a  Hydrogen-Fueled engine to solve the power loss problem? It is fueled by a pure water and by using electrolysis method, hydrogen and oxygen will be separated. The hydrogen will be used as fuel while oxygen will be used to cleanse the air. Two birds on a single stone. Clean Fuel and Clean Air. Just a wild idea that DEEP AERO can consider as an alternative source of fuel.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:00:10 PM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1Wewq7HwqUmGbJccJHtoKQ.jpeg

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
But how much the distance drone can go, how far their signal reach? Because i worried if drones can fly less than one hundred meters it will not be very useful or maybe this Deep Aero drones is upgraded than the others drone now in the market!?

I beg to disagree with you, Sir. As far as I know, there are existing drones available on the commercial market that can fly as far as 7km. These drones are really designed for a long-range flight for several uses. I think DEEP AERO will enhance the existing drones and make it more suitable for their roles in the community which will be available on their DEEP AERO Drone Market Place.

Please check this link as our common reference for long-range drones available in the market.

http://www.dronesglobe.com/guide/long-range-drones/
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.

I agree with you. It is not easy for people to entrust their safety and their life to an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) especially if it flies on the air. I suggest that they do several public testing and product demo to establish trust and confidence to DEEP AERO Passenger Drone with no human pilot with them. Or they can initially launch with a pilot on it. But nowadays, for millennial people who want something new that is daring and extraordinary. DEEP AERO will surely get that market.
DonChester

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:24:13 PM

I see that the most saleable feature of DEEP AERO Drones will be for Cargo Drones which is a real advantage nowadays that almost everything was sold online. It will surely save human time and effort.  They should focus on this aspect because it will really affect a big industry. I am fond of buying items online and I was hoping that I can receive the same-day delivery. This can also be applied for fast-food deliveries.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:59:11 PM

I am very amazed with the concept of this project. I can really see that there has been a huge amount of effort that has been put into this project to come up with a final idea like this. I am sure that this will be talked about a lot in both the crypto industry and the real world in not time. Projects like this one are more likely to succeed than other projects out there that only focuses on problems here in the crypto world but not on the real world. I am ready for moon!!

I too am pretty amazed by this great project because as what you have said, this project really does solve a lot of problems that we are really having in our world today. It is just something that we can all really benefit from, and when there are benefits, there are people who would like to experience them, and then here is where the money comes in which will mean profits for investors.
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:07:30 PM

I am very amazed with the concept of this project. I can really see that there has been a huge amount of effort that has been put into this project to come up with a final idea like this. I am sure that this will be talked about a lot in both the crypto industry and the real world in not time. Projects like this one are more likely to succeed than other projects out there that only focuses on problems here in the crypto world but not on the real world. I am ready for moon!!

I agree with you! This is really a promising project which can help humans do the things that sometimes compromised their safety and health. In addition to this, they also make it possible to have a flying taxi which can transport people from one place to another. What a great idea to solve traffic problems.

I really am so glad to see that a lot of people are noticing this project already and are truly interested in supporting it. But, regarding the taxi thing, I really do not think that it would still be a part of the concept because the way I understand it, they are more focused right now in starting small and making drones that can fit 1 person only(that is what I think). But who knows? we might see the same company building flying cars years from now after a great success of their drones.
essentiale

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:14:41 PM

Passenger Drones is like the fulfillment of our dream for the future about flying cars. We used to watch it on sci-fi movies and television series, and now here it is. A low-flying transportation for the public. A great innovation using the latest technology. Is there a possibility to have a Drone Airbus which can carry more passengers?

I think so too, the thing is that, if I understand it correctly I think that it would be a different project already if they decided to want to make flying cars because despite the similarities of them being able to fly, a drone is supposed to be remotely controlled or A.I. controlled. But nonetheless, I think it would be a great thing if they expanded their company in let's say, about at least 5+ years from now and also manufacture flying cars. I mean, that would be really amazing.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

I know some countries if you going to fly the drone in urban areas, within the controlled airspace or close to the airports, the device need to be registered with our government and mark them with identifying information. So it will easily for them to detect your drones.

I really do believe so too. This should be considered by the buyers themselves because some countries are just too paranoid about even the slightest things. I can only imagine the pain if authorities over react and shoots down the poor drone. But that aside, I think that the company is not responsible for this anymore(I maybe wrong but that's what I think) but would be a great thing if they would help to register the drones that are being purchased.
merlint

Activity: 88

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:33:40 PM

I really like the idea of this project. I am really a fan of things that are related to gadgets or electronics. The technology really thrills me although I do not have any idea about technologies. But that aside, I think that this is really a project that can succeed because of the great ideas that it offers the world and I know veteran investors can see this and will be investing in no time when they can. seems like I need to prepare funds now.

I do not have any idea about technologies.

you really dont have any idea about technology? or just with this one?
well you really need to prepare some funds if you want to earn from this.
a great idea is within on this project.
btw! never put all you got, remember just put less than 50% of what you have.

Yes, you are right. Nobody should ever put all of their funds in a single coin, and even if they diversify their investments, it is a no brainer that we should not invest money we cannot afford to lose and always have extra money for emergencies. So although this project may be too tempting that it can make anyone invest more than what they should because of emotions, I think this guy/girl knows that he/she should not invest blindly.

Thanks for the heads up guys, although I already know that, I really appreciate it. I would most certainly not be investing funds that I cannot afford to lose. This is just my pass time and I just thought that it would be better to have a pass time can get me profits for my extra bucks from every salary I make. Who knows? I might become a millionaire myself if I would somehow get lucky. Anyways, I am happy that more and more people are getting involved.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:56:16 PM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.

Its a good time to be alive when technolgy take a huge step of innovations in terms of delivery service and other thing that drones can be involved. If this project continue to success there will be a flying cars too.
If autonomous drones take over transpirations in every area and every level then i think cars will not be needed even if flying cars will be invented. Cars will need drivers or pilots but autonomous drones will be unmanned. Will be called smart vehicles in my own term.  Grin

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:00:17 PM

Volcopter passenger drone test flight.
This is wonderful but i can see that it is not for multiple passengers vehicle. Rich people can buy it for their personal use and i think will be economical and convenient for them too compared to piloted helicopters. It will be better if there will be a kind like this but can carry several passengers.

Elel

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:05:25 PM

How to buy DEEP AERO (DRONE) Tokens

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*p8A3nufJ2e2qQW1BN3nEvg.jpeg

Step 1: Go to https://www.deepaero.io

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*piOLiietqt-mUmUi_q0JcA.png

Step 2: Click on “BUY DRONE TOKENS” button. You will be asked to “Sign up” for a new account or “Log In” if you are already a member.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*lheYulqbJL9F_8hXGm9Zkw.png

Step 3: You will be redirected to “DRONE Token Sale Contract Address” Page. Please follow the instructions to complete the transaction.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*xzwYM54FhzsHMAERsvB8og.png

Note: We have removed the DRONE Token Sale Contract Address for security reasons. You will be able to see this once you log in.

Check your DRONE token balance at https://www.ethplorer.io

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/how-to-buy-deep-aero-drone-tokens-ae9320157f6f

If i participate in this ICO will i be able to get the token immediately or after the ICO sale? So the token I'll buy will be used to buy Drones and spare part no need for fiat payment?

You'll get the tokens immediately. You'll be able to buy products and services on the DRONE-MP without having to make any fiat payment.
Good marketing plan. I can see that Drone tokens will be used in purchasing drone products and services so there will a huge potential for DRONE token value to rise and be stable since it will be in demand all the time that drones are also in demand. By the way are your products can only be purchased by DRONE tokens or also by fiat and other cryptocurrencies?
Bitbitchy

Activity: 157

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

*Terms and Conditions

Sad  Sad. And if the winner desnt have any means to pay the tax and shipping fees he will not be able to avail the drone. Only if he can sell the item so somehow he can benefit from his prize.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: