Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 03:47:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
DonChester

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:22:21 PM

There is an issue about GPS Signal on drones while in the city. I just hope that these problems will be addressed immediately by DEEP AERO Team especially that drones are not that cheap to have.  It is still a question if the antennas and signals around the city really affect the drone's performance. I am interested what would be the action of the AERO TEAM about this matter.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:40:40 PM

May I know what are their plans for those existing drone owners? I am asking this question because if there will be a shared airspace for drones, there should be rules on flying a drone even to the hobbyist. It is like having a bike lane which all the bikers have to take that lane or else they will be in danger or the biker who are on lane will be in danger if they don't follow the rules. Especially on drones, it is important that these rules are clear and properly implemented.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:50:13 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.

Lets not underestimate the capability of the project.
let them do their works, i read the roadmap and they are into changes even with transportation.
Deep aero vision is really awesome and once this platform succeeds this year. we will expect so much next year.
i am betting on this!

Vision
At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain. We will completely change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery at your fingertips.

just to share you guys their real vision! lets wait and trust them! we are on the right track!

I don't truly believe yet that drones can be used as a means of transportation for people. But I know it is possible. Yes, it will definitely take time to achieve because it will require a long process of research and multiple trials. I look forward to that future. Deep Aero's idea is a manifestation that everything is possible under the sun.

I agree with what you have said that DEEP AERO's idea is a manifestation that everything is possible under the sun and I hope that all our concerns will be addressed so that if not perfect, it is closer to that when the project was launched. I am looking forward and I am excited that this project will really come into success. I am willing to be on their first test flight as long as all safety precautionary measures were implemented.
SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:33:55 PM
Merited by thunderbitz2717 (2)

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) & Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation (FAO), brought forward the drones that fight against the deadly diseases, and the test ride carried out in Brazil went successful.

The Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) has been used for over 50 years to fight agricultural pests. “The use of drones is a breakthrough, and pave the way for large-scale and cost-efficient releases, also over densely populated areas, and with the drones, 20 hectares can be treated in five minutes,” said Jeremy Bouyer, Medical Entomologist at Joint FAO/IAEA Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture.

The drone can carry 50,000 sterile mosquitoes per flight and its use reduces the cost of releasing mosquitoes by half. Currently, both the organizations are working to reduce the drone’s weight and increase its capacity.

Source: http://world-nuclear-news.org/EE-IAEA-tests-drone-to-fight-disease-carrying-mosquitos-19021801.html
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:58:14 PM

May I know what are their plans for those existing drone owners? I am asking this question because if there will be a shared airspace for drones, there should be rules on flying a drone even to the hobbyist. It is like having a bike lane which all the bikers have to take that lane or else they will be in danger or the biker who are on lane will be in danger if they don't follow the rules. Especially on drones, it is important that these rules are clear and properly implemented.
There will be rules on flying drones in the near future, they should register first their drones to our government so in case we have a problem in the future, it will be easier to track them. Drones can harm people & damage properties. We must be responsible on using drones. so better keep our devices safe and sound.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:15 PM

International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) & Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nation (FAO), brought forward the drones that fight against the deadly diseases, and the test ride carried out in Brazil went successful.

The Sterile Insect Technique (SIT) has been used for over 50 years to fight agricultural pests. “The use of drones is a breakthrough, and pave the way for large-scale and cost-efficient releases, also over densely populated areas, and with the drones, 20 hectares can be treated in five minutes,” said Jeremy Bouyer, Medical Entomologist at Joint FAO/IAEA Division of Nuclear Techniques in Food and Agriculture.

The drone can carry 50,000 sterile mosquitoes per flight and its use reduces the cost of releasing mosquitoes by half. Currently, both the organizations are working to reduce the drone’s weight and increase its capacity.

Source: http://world-nuclear-news.org/EE-IAEA-tests-drone-to-fight-disease-carrying-mosquitos-19021801.html
So Drones can really help people fro it's time and efficiency, 20 people in 20 hectares could get 1 day to finish their task, while Drones can easily release a 50,000 sterile mosquitoes in 5 minutes. I wonder how will be the future look like when AI driven will control our devices. It will be more flexible and cost efficient.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:42:10 PM

One of the greatest devices that we have now is Drones they can capture special events like sports and pretty much any big event with interesting activities going on that look even more interesting when viewed from above and now we have the Artificial Intelligence driven economy. I'm sure that they will have impact on the society whether is good or bad.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

One of the greatest devices that we have now is Drones they can capture special events like sports and pretty much any big event with interesting activities going on that look even more interesting when viewed from above and now we have the Artificial Intelligence driven economy. I'm sure that they will have impact on the society whether is good or bad.
you are right, most of the time so many events that much prettier by capturing all sides especially the highest part that no need to use helicopter. Drones has many uses and Deep Aero has a good purposes why they use drones to their project.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:08:07 AM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.

The AI or the artificial intelligence makes the deep aero project unique.
Because it can drive or deliver things or goods without any human manipulation inside the drone. Technology really develops soo fast.
well this is not new, there are many technologies which can help our work make easy but the sadness part is some government or countries can't afford to use it because of lack of badget, is deep aero can provide every countries to use drones and implement the platform of their project?
jaksone

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:22:30 AM

This is a technology delivery project or monitoring from unmanned aircrafts,this is great for doing difficult,dangerous and dirty jobs can be solved with relatively low cost..
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:38:19 AM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?
Project always have future plans and scattering their words throughout the world is one of goals of Deep Aero. As long as it will be legalized in other countries, there is a potential for Deep Aero to run even in your country. This project is in Asia particularly in India? If I am right then my country is nearly at Deep Aero and I hope that my country will also belong to the listed country that Deep Aero will plan to launch their project.
To be honest, i am proud and amaze in some countries that technology is useful especially in terms of helping in emergency aspect especially if the life is in danger. Other countries can help to survive people because of new technologies that they have, i hope that deep aero can implement their project using a drones especially in the countries that lack of new technologies.
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:36:00 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:00:26 AM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

I think this type of passenger drone can only handle 2 persons. I think even if I win this passenger drone I will have regulation issues in flying this. As it includes flying a formal fly schooling and license might be required to use this in my country.
I hope not, if only two persons can ride at the passenger drones then it is not much useful. Besides, one passenger can ride since there is a drone pilot whom will drive the passenger drone. Phantom 4 Drone also is not a passenger drone in my opinion. This drone is just for aerial viewing. Passenger Drone is more expensive than a usual drone because the capacit of passenger drone is more weighted than the ordinary.

Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?

So far, most of drone's are being use in the air but you're thoughts looks sounds good to me if there is a under water drones. But the question

was who the hell people will stay under water and do some request order with such a things? Cheesy
In my province, naive people knows that drone are just for capturing moments (e.g. taking video and photos). In fact, they don't know the real definition of drones which is, unmanned aircrafts. In fact, they don't believe me that drones can be used in transportation and can be a cargo vessel. Well, I can't imagine what they will reaction if it will be also applicable in underwater. I can't wait for this project to launch so that, I can buy drone and say to my neighbourhood that I am not spreading a hoax but merely, facts.
Just don't be a boastful with your knowledge instead, teach and share to them the Deep Aero project. For sure, your neighbours will be happy if they will read the whitepaper of this project. In addition, they might invest in this project since it was newly at their eyes.
Underwater drones can be made by Deep Aero. Just imagine, there are android phones that are water proof. For sure, Deep Aero will keep us updated regarding in the development of their products.
Anycrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:31:02 AM

It seems to me that drones will not soon appear in densely populated cities. If only isolated cases of application.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:36:13 AM

I guess in the future drones will be flying all over the sky everywhere, and maybe not just deep aero will show up to give service to us...

Because of its many uses and different purposes drones will be in demand in the market, because of higher price maybe somebody will

take the opportunity to make a copy cut of drone, a fake one and not original... Like we've see now in the black market, many things are  

selling shoes, bags, shirts, perfume, etc., i hope that the drone maker have  an idea to avoid it...
Atarah

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:24:14 AM

Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) is a concept to safely incorporate manned and unmanned aircraft into low altitude airspace. It allows drones to fly below 400 feet. UTM concept will provide large market opportunities for large companies and also for those startups. But in order for this to materialize, regulations by FAA should be changed. FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) regulations are the hurdles to full drone deployment in most countries.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:27:13 AM

Are you planning to build satellite office in other country so that they will experience it for real,  im sure many of us will be happy to see

Deep aero running in our country... Can i ask what are your future plans?
Project always have future plans and scattering their words throughout the world is one of goals of Deep Aero. As long as it will be legalized in other countries, there is a potential for Deep Aero to run even in your country. This project is in Asia particularly in India? If I am right then my country is nearly at Deep Aero and I hope that my country will also belong to the listed country that Deep Aero will plan to launch their project.
To be honest, i am proud and amaze in some countries that technology is useful especially in terms of helping in emergency aspect especially if the life is in danger. Other countries can help to survive people because of new technologies that they have, i hope that deep aero can implement their project using a drones especially in the countries that lack of new technologies.
yes i agree and i hope it will legalized Deep Aero in my country as well, but now my question and concerned is that my country and other near country is having problems with piracy,  how they will prevent the chronic piracy now and in the future ? Because we never know whats gonna happen...
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 07:41:32 AM

Unmanned Aircraft Systems Traffic Management (UTM) is a concept to safely incorporate manned and unmanned aircraft into low altitude airspace. It allows drones to fly below 400 feet. UTM concept will provide large market opportunities for large companies and also for those startups. But in order for this to materialize, regulations by FAA should be changed. FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) regulations are the hurdles to full drone deployment in most countries.

I agree. UTM will enable new and larger market opportunities. Implementation of this concept will have a positive impact on aircraft community. But if we are going to use drones for delivery of goods or transporting of passengers, it will likely need to have Certificate with FAA to fly beyond-visual-line-of-sight. Because we know FAA only allow drones within your line-of-sight. And this will cost a company millions of money just to be approved.
Yooshijin

Activity: 138
Merit: 10

Powering Real Economy in the gaming world

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 07:52:06 AM

While the world has an advanced technology like this. The government still need to support this kind of project in order for this to become a reality. I hope that the regulatory boards and the governments across the world will consider and look at the benefits of this innovation, and they make favorable regulations. Now is the perfect time to invest in this technology, because I do believe that one day it will have a major role in our automated industry.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
WhitepaperPowering real economy in the gaming worldOnepager
Telegram ENG / IND GroupChannel ⟩──● MediumTwitterYouTube
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: