Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:10:42 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8253 times)
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:15:03 PM

And as for me, DEEP AERO will be able to completely change the urban transport system in the off-hand direction! I'm sure that this project will soon reach a tough hat.

Deep aero will definitely have a big impact to change the world.
maybe in research, cargo and surveillance, but for the transportation! they might need more time for that.
people are used to with drones, but not for the means of transportation now.

Lets not underestimate the capability of the project.
let them do their works, i read the roadmap and they are into changes even with transportation.
Deep aero vision is really awesome and once this platform succeeds this year. we will expect so much next year.
i am betting on this!

Vision
At DEEP AERO, we are building an autonomous drone economy powered by AI & Blockchain. We will completely change the urban transportation system by bringing on demand aviation and cargo delivery at your fingertips.

just to share you guys their real vision! lets wait and trust them! we are on the right track!
avadonne

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 07:43:13 PM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

In terms of signal there will be no problem because they would do it because it will help them to have long range product delivery service. The only problem is the battery capacity and load capacity of their drones to fly during delivery.

For sure they will program their drones not to overreach areas that have a weak signal so that it won't be out of control. I think before they sell their drones, it will run so many tests so that it's safe and with high quality.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Atarah

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:14:53 PM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/1000/1*1Wewq7HwqUmGbJccJHtoKQ.jpeg

UAV’s Being Used To Fight Malaria
What on earth is this? I just know that drones are for aerial coverage but it seems Deep Aero make it more beneficial to the humanity. From surveillance camera up to rescuing deforestation and malaria diseases, wow! This is pretty amazing. There is no potential for this project to be failed and I am really interest on how Drones will become in future.
But how much the distance drone can go, how far their signal reach? Because i worried if drones can fly less than one hundred meters it will not be very useful or maybe this Deep Aero drones is upgraded than the others drone now in the market!?

Regarding the distance, I think it is possible to make it longer so that it can cover a very large area. And I agree with @vincentong17, I've read an article saying that drones are being used to monitor large bodies of water in Zanzibar. Since these mosquitoes reside and lay eggs in water, drones are used to track and once tracked, they will put an insecticide to kill those eggs and mosquitoes so that they will no longer bite anyone.
reyanshbasu

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:52:25 PM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*DYyIivw0mxRgGm_Ib4tGJQ.jpeg

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf

This sounds cool but this is somehow unsafe. Letting you to be the pilot of your own aerial vehicle could be fun for many, but this is risky. What could be your safety measure for the person driving when suddenly there's an emergency and he cannot control the drone by himself?
LeeMiinHoo

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:05:58 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

4K resolution with camera is really something to have.
but same as the above i want a longer battery life.
is this a water proof drone and cam?
I do not see a drone in face to face and I do not know what are the features of drone. But I think it is good if the battery of the drones will span atleast 45mins in the flight time. It is also good to have a water proof camera specially if you want to cover an event in rainy season. Well, I guess Deep Aero will improve their drones time by time. We have just to wait for their updates.

I also want that too. I want drones to have longer battery life and waterproof. So that I can maximize its full potential. 30mins of use is too short. But I know as time goes by, drones will be more developed and improved over the years to come.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:19:37 PM

Let Your Body Control The Drone

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/960/1*DYyIivw0mxRgGm_Ib4tGJQ.jpeg

Flying a drone is not easy as it seems. A lot of practice, patience, experience and concentration are all what required to fly a drone safely. EPFL has developed a system for drone control, taking away the sticks and replacing them with intuitive and comfortable movements of your entire body.

Basically, it’s an upper-body soft exoskeleton called FlyJacket. Developed by EPFL’s Laboratory of Intelligent Systems, led by Professor Dario Floreano, FlyJacket is designed to be portable and affordable. The suit equipped with sensors detects the body motion, and translate torso pitch into drone pitch and torso roll into drone roll.

“The experience starts when you put the FlyJacket on as it gives the feeling to wear a superhero suit. As the drone control is very intuitive, user is directly immersed into the flight and can directly start to explore the environment. You almost instantly become embodied to the drone,” says Carine Rognon from EPFL.

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/let-your-body-control-the-drone-b202c4ba3abf
Virtual Reality can be applied also in drones? I don't think it will work even in a shorter time. How does drone will get the movement of our body? Is the coordination of our hands or feet are tracked by drones? This is really impossible to happen and I will believe if I will see it in the video or in real life.

I think this is possible if there is a correct configuration of the Drone and the FlyJacket device. The technology is not that new using a virtual glasses and the remote control. The only difference is that they are now using entire body movement as their control.  I just want to know how can they assure that any human error will be minimized on this type of flight method. We know that it is not quite easy to fly the drone by using our sticks and limited vision. Is this accompanied with what we call Artificial Intelligence that always gives instructions and directions to the pilot like what we use on driving a car?
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:38:22 PM

Drones have been serving ample of areas such as surveying, monitoring, rescuing and there is always something new in the industry. Recently, it’s used to monitor deforestation and to track malaria-carrying monkeys deep in the Malaysian forests.

What a great update of information there Sir! This is a good example of how we can make use of some drones. Some areas are really dangerous and by using these drones, we can spare a life instead of a real human which can be easily infected with a disease. At least before it reaches its origin, it can cleanse itself and can be isolated first in a safer area to avoid the spread of communicable diseases.
FacingTheGiants

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:46:55 PM

Artificial intelligence gives drones abilities we’ve only dreamed about. A drones can deliver a pizza? I am crazy to see this will happen in future? I think I am not because the technology grows so fast. Well done to Deep Aero choosing the blockchain technology.

You can say that again! Well Done to DEEP AERO! This is the real future, this is the reality of what we have seen in movies with robots and flying cars. Blockchain technology really has a great impact on our future. It is good to know that our children and future grandchildren will surely witness this technological breakthrough.
BuzzerBeater

Activity: 92

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:59:05 PM

Drones have different utility. I saw a lot of useful things that drones can do in our community. It can use in surveillance, photo film, and etc. But all of these utilities can be done completely by this project! I hope time will come, many things will be discovered using drones and Deep Aero will lead the way in innovation using AI and blockchain technology.

I agree! And on top of this, irresponsible drone owners will be eliminated. It is really good to have a community that you feel safer and more confident that all the drones flying are being tracked and used by professional drone pilots. And knowing that these drones are used to monitor our safety and not used to intrude our privacy.
Rippta23

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:56:06 PM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Yes! This project is helpful with the farmers and peasants who want to take care their plants from pests and other disastrous animal. If it will prevent some diseases to spread in a farm, the production of goods will increase also and it is needed by humanity.
shandiem14

Activity: 350
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.

With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.

Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Source: https://bit.ly/2Ic12qX
vincentong17

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:44:22 PM

Based from the Whitepaper, I see how powerful that drones can be in future. There are different usage of drones and I like the way it was discussed in the whitepaper. One of it is about agriculture. In my country, drones will become useful since our livelihood is all about agriculture. Hence, there are many pests in the farm and we need a surveillance camera to prevent the pests who ruin our crops and other plants.
It’s a big help to the agriculturists to make their work easy, like for example tracking their crops or even the tallest trees can easily see if there are pests who need to prevent by them. They can also help in their harvest time.
Yes! This project is helpful with the farmers and peasants who want to take care their plants from pests and other disastrous animal. If it will prevent some diseases to spread in a farm, the production of goods will increase also and it is needed by humanity.
Yes it should be use on Agriculture  to help the farmers and they need a long battery life for that with the innovations in the UAVs, the battery are also improving plus the battery could use sunlight to be more efficient.
Ulquiorra04

Activity: 11

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:47:48 PM

Safe Battery System For the UAV Industry
Quote from: Deep Aero Official Telegram
Many people discussed on the innovative ideas to extend time in the air (TITA), ranging from traditional tethered solutions to really innovative, small rotary engines. Since this topic arouse, the performance of the Lithium-ion battery have been improved and on the other hand, TITAs are also supposed to get longer.
With the innovations in the UAVs, the battery suppliers are also accelerating their growth. Plus, with the growth in the UAV, the need for safe batteries and electrical system also rises. UL created a new standard to help ensure the safety of Li-ion batteries used in UAVs.
Alternatives such as hydrogen fuel cells would also work well, but these new and innovative solutions had a bright future. Moreover, the first UAV platform is currently undergoing testing and it’s forecasted to be the first of many more to come.

Sometimes, our excitement cuts by unexpected shutdown of drones. Our enjoyment loss because there are only limited minutes for the drones to fly. I think this article makes me wonder about the extension of time of drones and I think it will catch longer happy moments that cannot do by an ordinary drone. We need a time extension, we need a battery that has endurance.

https://i.imgur.com/YAlz5lb.png

https://medium.com/@deepaerodrones/safe-battery-system-for-the-uav-industry-b759c478e53
raven.tiu17

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:48:43 PM

Drones have different utility. I saw a lot of useful things that drones can do in our community. It can use in surveillance, photo film, and etc. But all of these utilities can be done completely by this project! I hope time will come, many things will be discovered using drones and Deep Aero will lead the way in innovation using AI and blockchain technology.

I agree! And on top of this, irresponsible drone owners will be eliminated. It is really good to have a community that you feel safer and more confident that all the drones flying are being tracked and used by professional drone pilots. And knowing that these drones are used to monitor our safety and not used to intrude our privacy.
The problem is that owners should be fine for their damages and it's in the law. So that if they going to fly a drones again then they will take care of it. But i guess when Artificial Intelligence are welcome on adoptation then it will be more easier than what we have today, technology is evolving so AI driven is a big deal for us.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 11:59:59 PM

I think we should have electrical batteries or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position however there would be artificial intelligent robots that could fix the drones whenever there's a certain problem with the devices so we can assure that it would be safe and no harm for people around.

djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:11:32 AM

I find this idea interesting and potential in the future. Unmanned aircraft with abundant service will minimize time and save money. Innovative technology continuously to meet the needs and change the local topography?
Yes it is, time is very important and it is also part of the success of the country. Most successful country has a citizen who can manage time and through the use of technologies that can support to their work is very important like what this project want to apply.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:00:31 AM

I joined the official telegram of Deep Aero and I am very happy to see that everytime, there is an update regarding to the purpose of the project and some problems that Deep Aero will try to solve. This article is for the Agricultural side where the drones can be applied. If we will read the whitepaper and official telegram channel of Deep Aero, we will think that we are now in 22nd century, the era where technology is at the apex.
https://bit.ly/2KwarIc
Now I know, drones are really applicable when it comes in agriculture. Drones can be used in alternative with the bees. In this article, it showed how drone pollinators will help to collect the pollen to transfer it in other plants. I don't know how it will goes but I think it is possible.
That's right! Drones are applicable anywhere and everywhere. As long as it has a battery, it will works whatever you want. Deep Aero has a good platform and we do not let this project to fly away instead, we shall build the ladder of this project to achieve it's goal. The future of drone is in the hands of Deep Aero, investors should not let this opportunity to burn.
I hope that many investors can see how this project want to apply in our world that can be make our work easy and consume time shortly using drones. But I want to know if there are also underwater drones?
Yes there are underwater drones and this is to protect the ocean to make some research that can help our marine also, but I hope that this will be included soon to the project of deep aero.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:23:54 AM

I think we should have electrical batteries or we can use solar panel that can help drones to maintain their airtime position however there would be artificial intelligent robots that could fix the drones whenever there's a certain problem with the devices so we can assure that it would be safe and no harm for people around.
Some drones can can fly for only about 20-30 minutes max. That’s because batteries eventually die. And the larger and more powerful the battery, the heavier the craft, which in turn needs more battery power to fly. I hope that there also have a project which is aiming to keep drones in the air much longer by harnessing solar energy, as well as a technology known as wireless energy transfer.
mylifeisfullofalts

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

Some drones can can fly for only about 20-30 minutes max. That’s because batteries eventually die. And the larger and more powerful the battery, the heavier the craft, which in turn needs more battery power to fly. I hope that there also have a project which is aiming to keep drones in the air much longer by harnessing solar energy, as well as a technology known as wireless energy transfer.

since deep aero will be producing its own drone, maybe they could innovate a little , make it a solar drone where its battery life depends on the solar energy it collected, this will give the drone more battery life so it can be travel farther without worrying of draining battery.
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:07:38 AM

What a great idea of this deepaero project,,what are the common uses of drone? I see how powerful that drones can be in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: