Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:13:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀🚀🚀 [ANN] DEEP AERO AI DRIVEN DRONE ECONOMY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN 🚀🚀🚀  (Read 8251 times)
peachypie

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:00:24 AM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:19:57 AM

I heard that drones use in military operations,which countries have armed drones? how far do military drones fly??
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:25:47 AM

What a great idea of this deepaero project,,what are the common uses of drone? I see how powerful that drones can be in future.
The common uses of drone from deep aero is different from the beginning of drone when they first came out, now drone can deliver

goods, transport passenger, collecting data etc... I advise you to read the white paper of deep aero to know more about this project...
toyang90

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:31:07 AM

I just want to know the basic regulations or documents required? what is the maximum flight altitude of drones??
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:44:52 AM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

In terms of signal there will be no problem because they would do it because it will help them to have long range product delivery service. The only problem is the battery capacity and load capacity of their drones to fly during delivery.
Tnx for your reply, but for me the problem with the battey is not that big... Because you can put extra battery on it so that when the

first battery is drain the extra will automatically activate to continue the operation...
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:22:00 AM

I heard that drones use in military operations,which countries have armed drones? how far do military drones fly??

have you watched Columbus has fallen?
terrorist used drones to track some coming rescue from the air.
drones are really usable now, especially in surveillance.
deep aero will definitely make it better and techie.
Kikoman

Activity: 59

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:46:41 AM

I just want to know the basic regulations or documents required? what is the maximum flight altitude of drones??

https://www.deepaero.com/docs/DEEP-AERO-White-paper.pdf
read their white paper!
page 23 and 24!
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:50:55 AM

JULY 2018, we will see what aero deep want us to have,.
that time of the year they will launch the beta of their project.
2019, eceryone will see the success they will be having and more drone in the sky will be seen with cargoes.
b1marlin

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

What a great idea of this deepaero project,,what are the common uses of drone? I see how powerful that drones can be in future.

DRONE AERO USES!!!!
please see website and white paper!
it's better to read them!
white paper: https://www.deepaero.com/docs/DEEP-AERO-White-paper.pdf

white paper page : #4
ysabel30

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:14:06 AM

The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has provided clear guidelines regarding pilot license requirements for flying drones recreationally. If i fly my drone indoors, do i need a remote pilot’s license and register my drone with the FAA???

I read there will be different categories for airdrones. One is 'open’ category is a category of UAS operation that, considering the risks involved, does not require a prior authorisation by the competent authority nor a declaration by the UAS operator before the operation takes place;
Second is ‘specific’ category is a category of UAS operation that, considering the risks involved, requires an authorisation by the competent authority before the operation takes place, taking into account the mitigation measures identified in an operational risk assessment, except for certain standard scenarios where a declaration by the operator is sufficient or when the operator holds a light UAS operator certificate (LUC) with the appropriate privileges.; and lastly, ‘certified’ category is a category of UA operation that, considering the risks involved, requires the certification of the UAS, a licensed remote pilot and an operator approved by the competent authority, in order to ensure an appropriate level of safety.
Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?

As per my own understanding in regards on how to operate the product of the deep aero which are the drones, i think you need to be trained first before you can operate or fly the drones.
Arceusz

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 01:53:01 PM

Do I have to register a drone?

Can a child fly a drone?

What kind of drone should I buy?

Anyone and everyone can have an opportunity to fly a drone even the children can fly drones with a proper training but it depends on what kind of drone will they use if the children will fly a drone it could be in the photography and filming use.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:10:50 PM

Do I have to register a drone?

Can a child fly a drone?

What kind of drone should I buy?

Anyone and everyone can have an opportunity to fly a drone even the children can fly drones with a proper training but it depends on what kind of drone will they use if the children will fly a drone it could be in the photography and filming use.

Drones are commercially available as toys at the moment and yes children can fly this and play with it. For commercial application however it is advisable to let the professional handle this. Deep Aero is not just about toy type of drone but includes practical application of drones in the future. Drones are expected to be used as means of transportation for passengers and even cargo. Emergency response drone and surveillance drone are also some example.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

What if drone flew to place that there a signal jammer or on area that weak signal did you think will affect drone operation?

This is one of the concerns for those who wants to deliver things using drone. Some people make a drone catcher to sabotage drones in mid air and what if your cargo is there it will be your loss. They should think of the ways to counter this kind of things.

This is a relevant question. If drones flight can be sabotage or its program be hacked then this involves security issue. I do believe that Deep Aero can answer this question.
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

lucky.mandy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

It is very interesting project,,

Do I need any special training before I can fly a drone?

As per my own understanding in regards on how to operate the product of the deep aero which are the drones, i think you need to be trained first before you can operate or fly the drones.

Drones are actually available in the market. I know some people who flew their drones for the first time and they did not encounter any problem with their drones. I usually see drones being used in wedding and celebration as a way of capturing the moment. During war times drones are also used as surveillance and aerial view on the position of the enemy and the terrain. Some news company also use drones in reporting traffic condition in some area. For safety and security its best to have some formal training specially if you are going to use drones professionally.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

https://i.imgur.com/IMDTMOp.jpg

DRONE ICO CONTEST - Participate and get a chance to win Phantom 4 Pro Drone

https://www.deepaero.io/contest

i like to have drone and still looking forward for the best.
i love to see drones that can fly 2 hours or more for better use.
i love collecting data using aerial coverage and taking pictures also.
will you release some drones that has the capability of a long last battery?

DEEP AERO has announced today that it will give 1 passenger drone (worth $450,000) and 300 DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO drones (worth $1,500) as reward to lucky winners from the pool of all contributors who contribute 1 ETH or more to its ICO campaign, subject to the ICO campaign getting fully subscribed*.

*Terms and Conditions

​5. Winner will be responsible for complying with all regulations in his/her/its jurisdiction, transportation costs and all tax liabilities.

Cant you not make it Tax Free?

Wow, 1 Passenger drone! This alone make you want to contribute and boy a passenger drone for all your moneys worth. But even if I won that I don't have the means to pay the transportation cost and the taxes. This project amazes me much. I don't see it soon but this is feasible in the future.
What is this passenger drone for? What is it intended for? I believe it will be a complete package and it will be delivered to the person who won it. It cant be as you think i believe. How could a reputable and big company promise a prize like that what would take the winner to pay transportation and shipping fee at his expense. Not acceptable.
Thank you for your feedback. The Drone shown in the picture above is a Phantom 4 Drone.

This is a passenger drone:

http://document.ehang.com/Public/en/ehangweb/image/ehang184/index/stg_gl_sec2_bg.jpg

https://twitter.com/DeepAeroDrones/status/986543942291243008

As per company's policy, taxes and shipping cost will have to be borne by the winner.

How many people can ride in this passenger drone? I hope it is also like helicopter where it can ride atleast 3 persons. It is good if this passengers drone will become ways to travel or commute in an urban areas.
I think it is good if there is no tax liability or shipping cost for the person who won the prize. But I think, investors will not let this opportunity to pass. Imagine, we can win phantom 4 pro drone if we just lend 1ETH in Deep Aero ICO. For sure, people will bullish your ICO.

I think this type of passenger drone can only handle 2 persons. I think even if I win this passenger drone I will have regulation issues in flying this. As it includes flying a formal fly schooling and license might be required to use this in my country.
lucky.mandy

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:24:59 PM

Deep Aero project is very convinient and accessible,, what is the benefits if i buy drone?

If you will buy or invest your miney in buying drone one of its benefit to you is you can use drones as a surveillance to your house on whag is going on to your place if you are not around and it also serves as an security for you to be aware if there is something wrong to hour place

If you buy a typical drone you can have a flying camera. I see some areal shot using Phantom 4 pro in some promotional videos and its quite attractive. If you buy Deep Aero token, you have a chance to win a passenger drone or a phantom 4 pro drone.
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 02:43:23 PM

OMG! The time has come when human beings will no longer be needed in the advancement and sustainance of life! I’m shocked reading the uses of drones in the their white paper.. Human replacement.
You have a good point. Does the labor man will become happy if all companies don't really need workers? I am dreaming of society with full of drones who are working for humanity and your post gives me an impression that maybe someday, people will become lazy because there are drones who will either help or make their works. What happens in our future if all of us are not needed?
Ya right. Technology is good, it makes human life better but not to the point of making humans invalid and useless. With Deep Aero drones will be performing tasks which is impossible for men to be done though, we were able to survive with a simple lifestyle in the past it is still more preferable to grow and improve in everything.

Change is inevitable. Nothing is permanent in this world except change. Technology is aimed to make peoples life easier not to kill people. We are not yet talking about Robots, the Terminator and the skynet here and you are already afraid of the future? Laziness is not attributable to drones but to human nature. Even when there are no computers in the early times there are already a high number of unemployment not because there are no work to be done but because people don't look for work or does not want to work.

For the original post, It's not human replacement, first and foremost people don't fly. We can pilot planes and drones but we don't fly. Secondly Drones are object or things meant for humans to use as set in the examples given in the white paper, like 1. As means of transportation, like drone taxi's in the future; avoiding the regular traffic in your area. 2. Drone Ambulance; a faster means in saving lives 3. Drone deliveries, Drone delivered Pizza anyone? These are just some practical application or usage of drones and I cant wait to receive my Pizza on drones already.
Don't be literal, your post is irrational. I talked to your bolded lines. People never fly, don't insist it to what the original poster wanted to convey. What he/she talking about, ia the possibility that the people will be replaced by this AI technology. Not in the sense of flying, but by means of usage (Like what you have listed).

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: